Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551  Edited By Noone301994

@noone301994 said:

I'm not even going to respond to that first point because I'm not 100% what those acronyms mean. Is ST shinra tensei? What's CP??

The only reason Nagato beat them easily was because Kabuto took complete control of Nagato and made him use his powers to the best of his ability. When Nagato still had some control he couldn't do anything to them whereas Itachi was at least keeping up with them (and they couldn't even tag Itachi either might I add). If Kabuto had taken complete control of Itachi he would have one-shotted both. I mean if he hadn't given Killer Bee advice while fighting him he could have easily ended it right away.

LOL I knew you were pulling stuff out of your a$$. Prove that the mangekyo sharingan has precog. Also I never said he moved at lightning speed. I'm saying he reacted at lightning speed and was able to activate susano'o at that speed. Meaning it's nearly impossible for Itachi to get blitzed faster than he can activate susano'o.

LOL Pain doesn't use city level shinra tensei in character and you know it. Plus it strains him and his power when he does. Chibaku tensei takes time to use and he won't start off using it. Plus, I really don't see what's so special about Chibaku tensei... Couldn't you counter it by just outrunning it? Just get far away enough that it doesn't pull you, or the ground under you, in and then wait until it's formed and then go back to the fight. I personally think the fight would end before Nagato even thought about using it though.

You sound like a child. Repeating that he stomps at the end of all of your points doesn't make it true.

1. Susanoo cant counter ST and Chibaku tensei. Yata Mirror is featless and cant block the attack that destroyed the whole village. And, of course, he cant destroy Chibaku tensei by himself. I dont remember him preparing that attack - i remember him just doing that. And he had more than enough chakra to fight SM Naruto after that.

Black zetsu was the one that said that the yata mirror could block any attack and that it adapts elementally to said attack. He seems pretty credible (considering he was Kaguya's will) so I don't see why it wouldn't be able to block shinra tensei. After he destroyed the hidden leaf village he couldn't use ST or CT for like 30 minutes.

2. Mangekyo Sharingan is an evolved sharingan. Its up to you to prove some of sharingans abilities vanish after it evolves into MS.

Lmao so because it's an evolved sharingan it has precognition? No no no no. You aren't pulling this on me again. YOU MADE THE CLAIM SO YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT. NOT ME.

3. Prove that Kabuto could use all of his abilities to its best level. Kabuto never had a Rinnegan. He didnt have experience with it. And Nagato did way better against KCM Naruto and Killer Bee than Itachi. He has shown better speed.

I'm saying that Kabuto took away Nagato's personality and made him go into zombie kill mode which made him a tougher adversary. He never did that with Itachi. If he did, Itachi could have stomped them too. How has he shown better speed? Are you serious? Itachi actually brawled and went hand to hand with Naruto and Killer Bee, he effortlessly dodged their attacks. All Nagato did was grab Naruto and Killer Bee ONE TIME. The only reason he was able to grab Naruto was because he had an invisible summon that caught him mid-air. That hardly even counts.

4. Read OP before replying to me next time.

5. Prove Itachi has enough speed to outrun it. 6 Tails Naruto couldnt outrun it, as i remember, and was sucked into it.

6 tails Naruto didn't even try to outrun it... He literally just sat there and shot energy beams at it until it sucked him in. He wasn't even in a calm state of mind.

6. Prove Itachi can go underground.

No, because that has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Repeating that he stomps is not a childish act. he realy stomps. Instant ST and than CT.

You do realize that that's just your opinion right? That just because you state it over and over it doesn't become a fact?

Plus, Nagato can escape from his non-visual genjutsu using his pets to wake him up. And again - those pets can make it harder for Itachi to use his genjutsu. And didnt Pain already escaped a genjutsu in his fight with Jiraya? I dont remember that fight.

Lol prove that his mindless summons could do that. Besides, Itachi can make short work of the summons with amaterasu or even a simple fire attack. No, Pain didn't escape. The paths of Pain that were caught in the genjutsu were trapped and Jiraiya killed them but that wasn't all of them. Nagato hid two other paths of Pain and surprise attacked Jiraiya. Then he used the Rinnegan to revive the Paths of Pain that Jiraiya killed. If he hadn't hidden the other paths of Pain and Jiraiya got all of them with the frog song, Pain would have lost. He even admitted that.

No Caption Provided

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is smarter

Nagato is more powerful

Unlike his first fight, Nagato with his six paths in one was haxed as hell like Itachi and a true beast

Nagato is more versatile but Itachi is more dangerous not only because his raw power and jutsus but because all his other skills

For last none of the cases for both fighters convince completely me, so for me at least this fight could be either way, but i give Nagato a slighty majority like 6-7/10 for him

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554  Edited By ancient_god
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@lowlaville thoughts about this fight?

Maybe Itachi. But Nagato is more diverse with powerful skills.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi could seal him again, but I'm more on Nagato's side on this.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#557  Edited By BlueLantern1995

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Itachi dies horribly

I will use the fight when they were ressurected to back this statement. Even with Naruto and Killer Bee he barely won. With 2 shinobi each rivaling him in ability. The 3 barely won and only because of sealing. Yes that's how out leagued Itachi is.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato might lose sadly. But Madara would solo both

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi dies horribly

I will use the fight when they were ressurected to back this statement. Even with Naruto and Killer Bee he barely won. With 2 shinobi each rivaling him in ability. The 3 barely won and only because of sealing. Yes that's how out leagued Itachi is.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much debating. When everyone here knows full well who wins.

bloackmagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rinnegan is too strong. Everybody fears it. But it wont be one sided fight. It will be close with still Nagato winning.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@noone301994 said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@noone301994 said:

I'm not even going to respond to that first point because I'm not 100% what those acronyms mean. Is ST shinra tensei? What's CP??

The only reason Nagato beat them easily was because Kabuto took complete control of Nagato and made him use his powers to the best of his ability. When Nagato still had some control he couldn't do anything to them whereas Itachi was at least keeping up with them (and they couldn't even tag Itachi either might I add). If Kabuto had taken complete control of Itachi he would have one-shotted both. I mean if he hadn't given Killer Bee advice while fighting him he could have easily ended it right away.

LOL I knew you were pulling stuff out of your a$$. Prove that the mangekyo sharingan has precog. Also I never said he moved at lightning speed. I'm saying he reacted at lightning speed and was able to activate susano'o at that speed. Meaning it's nearly impossible for Itachi to get blitzed faster than he can activate susano'o.

LOL Pain doesn't use city level shinra tensei in character and you know it. Plus it strains him and his power when he does. Chibaku tensei takes time to use and he won't start off using it. Plus, I really don't see what's so special about Chibaku tensei... Couldn't you counter it by just outrunning it? Just get far away enough that it doesn't pull you, or the ground under you, in and then wait until it's formed and then go back to the fight. I personally think the fight would end before Nagato even thought about using it though.

You sound like a child. Repeating that he stomps at the end of all of your points doesn't make it true.

1. Susanoo cant counter ST and Chibaku tensei. Yata Mirror is featless and cant block the attack that destroyed the whole village. And, of course, he cant destroy Chibaku tensei by himself. I dont remember him preparing that attack - i remember him just doing that. And he had more than enough chakra to fight SM Naruto after that.

Black zetsu was the one that said that the yata mirror could block any attack and that it adapts elementally to said attack. He seems pretty credible (considering he was Kaguya's will) so I don't see why it wouldn't be able to block shinra tensei. After he destroyed the hidden leaf village he couldn't use ST or CT for like 30 minutes.

2. Mangekyo Sharingan is an evolved sharingan. Its up to you to prove some of sharingans abilities vanish after it evolves into MS.

Lmao so because it's an evolved sharingan it has precognition? No no no no. You aren't pulling this on me again. YOU MADE THE CLAIM SO YOU HAVE TO PROVE IT. NOT ME.

3. Prove that Kabuto could use all of his abilities to its best level. Kabuto never had a Rinnegan. He didnt have experience with it. And Nagato did way better against KCM Naruto and Killer Bee than Itachi. He has shown better speed.

I'm saying that Kabuto took away Nagato's personality and made him go into zombie kill mode which made him a tougher adversary. He never did that with Itachi. If he did, Itachi could have stomped them too. How has he shown better speed? Are you serious? Itachi actually brawled and went hand to hand with Naruto and Killer Bee, he effortlessly dodged their attacks. All Nagato did was grab Naruto and Killer Bee ONE TIME. The only reason he was able to grab Naruto was because he had an invisible summon that caught him mid-air. That hardly even counts.

4. Read OP before replying to me next time.

5. Prove Itachi has enough speed to outrun it. 6 Tails Naruto couldnt outrun it, as i remember, and was sucked into it.

6 tails Naruto didn't even try to outrun it... He literally just sat there and shot energy beams at it until it sucked him in. He wasn't even in a calm state of mind.

6. Prove Itachi can go underground.

No, because that has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

Repeating that he stomps is not a childish act. he realy stomps. Instant ST and than CT.

You do realize that that's just your opinion right? That just because you state it over and over it doesn't become a fact?

Plus, Nagato can escape from his non-visual genjutsu using his pets to wake him up. And again - those pets can make it harder for Itachi to use his genjutsu. And didnt Pain already escaped a genjutsu in his fight with Jiraya? I dont remember that fight.

Lol prove that his mindless summons could do that. Besides, Itachi can make short work of the summons with amaterasu or even a simple fire attack. No, Pain didn't escape. The paths of Pain that were caught in the genjutsu were trapped and Jiraiya killed them but that wasn't all of them. Nagato hid two other paths of Pain and surprise attacked Jiraiya. Then he used the Rinnegan to revive the Paths of Pain that Jiraiya killed. If he hadn't hidden the other paths of Pain and Jiraiya got all of them with the frog song, Pain would have lost. He even admitted that.

No Caption Provided

1. Black Zetsu's words are not proof of anything at all. He can be wrong. And even he admitted those items Itachi possessed were legendary. Those items are legends with no feats. Unless you can bring here feats, Yata Mirror cant counter ST.

2. No proof precognition vanishes when Sharingan evolves in MS? Ok.

3. Kabuto was controlling him there. Thats the point.

5. Again - prove Itachi can outrun it. Before that, ST+CB = Itachi is done.

Itachi cant fight for long. he cant sustain his Susanoo for long. And he has no counter to aither ST, or CT. CT is already enough to counter Itachi.

rcranium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi is my favorite character but Nagato has too many powers.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah gonna go out on a limb here and say that this thread will never really be solved after reading through the thread I still side with my first choice and pretty sure the first posters side with theirs

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster said:

Itachi cant fight for long. he cant sustain his Susanoo for long. And he has no counter to aither ST, or CT. CT is already enough to counter Itachi.

1. So Black Zetsu was just lying to white zetsu? Why would he do that? Also the Yata mirror was able to block Orochimaru's snakes so it isn't featless. Shinra tensei couldn't even stop a 6 tailed Naruto.. I'm pretty sure stopping 3 giant snake heads is a good defense feat. Those things are humongous and might be comparable in strength to 6 tailed Naruto.
  2. The sharingan doesn't even grant precognition... Precognition is like a spider-sense. The sharingan is able to detect and predict the movements of their opponents before they make them. It's kind of like seeing/predicting what they're gonna do before they do it. That's not precognition.
  3. That could help my case. Kabuto wanted to end the fight fast so that's why he used chibaku tensei. Nagato doesn't use that in character as his first move. Especially since it needs time to charge it and create it.
  4. Lol. Shinra tensei won't even one-shot Itachi. It couldn't even one-shot Hinata. Itachi is fast enough to outrun it. He could jump from rock to rock if the ground under him gets sucked in. I doubt it's that hard to out-run. It happens so slowly.

Itachi has genjutsu that Nagato can't counter (which you still haven't proven otherwise) and he can turn susano'o on and off at lightning speed. He doesn't need to maintain it for hours.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster said:

1. So Black Zetsu was just lying to white zetsu? Why would he do that? Also the Yata mirror was able to block Orochimaru's snakes so it isn't featless. Shinra tensei couldn't even stop a 6 tailed Naruto.. I'm pretty sure stopping 3 giant snake heads is a good defense feat. Those things are humongous and might be comparable in strength to 6 tailed Naruto.
  2. The sharingan doesn't even grant precognition... Precognition is like a spider-sense. The sharingan is able to detect and predict the movements of their opponents before they make them. It's kind of like seeing/predicting what they're gonna do before they do it. That's not precognition.
  3. That could help my case. Kabuto wanted to end the fight fast so that's why he used chibaku tensei. Nagato doesn't use that in character as his first move. Especially since it needs time to charge it and create it.
  4. Lol. Shinra tensei won't even one-shot Itachi. It couldn't even one-shot Hinata. Itachi is fast enough to outrun it. He could jump from rock to rock if the ground under him gets sucked in. I doubt it's that hard to out-run. It happens so slowly.

Itachi has genjutsu that Nagato can't counter (which you still haven't proven otherwise) and he can turn susano'o on and off at lightning speed. He doesn't need to maintain it for hours.

1. He could be wrong. Thats it. And, as i remember, Black Zetsu didnt know about some tools. Also, i wanna see feats from those snakes. He couldnt stop 6 Tails Naruto and Itachi's Susanoo was destroyed by Kirin.

2. I didnt want to be into those details. I think you understood me.

3. Kabuto didnt have the same experience with Rinnegan and its powers as Nagato. And thats the reason why Nagato was staying in the cloud without doing much.

4. Itachi doesnt have speed feats to suggest he can outrun it. And thats stupid to suggest that he can jump from rock to rock. How will it help him when CT is a gravitational force and he will be sucked there with rocks? Why he didnt do such a thing when he fought Edo Nagato?

The only impressive feat Itachi has is reacting to KCM Naruto. Its impressive, but not as impressive as you may think. Because that KCM naruto was weakened by his own clones. It was not the same KCM Naruto who fought Ei.

It couldnt one-shot Hinata becaue i highly doubt Pain used his most powerfull ST on her. His full power ST was so powerfull it could destroy a village.

So here you go - CB and ST. Itachi dies.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still going on? lol

Nagato should win. Tsukuyomi is useless because Nagato is immune to visual genjutsu. Totsuka won't reach Nagato because Nagato will be fighting for his life.

Itachi doesn't have enough physical strength to beat Nagato, nor he has the stamina to resist his attack

Avatar image for fist_of_ragnarok
Fist_of_Ragnarok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato rapes Itachi, even with full chakra, Nagato is an Uzamaki with "huge" reserves. He has a counter for anything Itachi has, he's too fast for Susanoo and Totsuka, Shira Tensei for Amaterasu. I see this, Chibaku Tensei+ Human Path = End of Itachi

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato wins easily

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570  Edited By ValarMelkor

Nagato wins. Itachi would have lost to Nagato during the war, if he didn't have Bee and Naruto to help him destroy the Chibaku Tensei, and Nagato could have dodged the Totsuka blade if his legs weren't crippled. In fact, Nagato was able to hit Itachi with his large scale Shinra Tensei earler in the fight, and the reason he couldn't help Naruto and Bee sooner was because he was regenerating.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster said:

No Caption Provided

Thats 0 tailed naruto...

SM Naruto was helpless vs ST

6 Tailed Naruto could stand up to ST

Thus 6TN >>> SM Naruto >>>>>>>>> 0TN

Those 3 snakes are nowhere near 6TN in strenght

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By Noone301994

@rukelnikovftw: Good point. Although, the white snakes were considered to be Orochimaru's strongest and greatest technique. How can you prove that the snake Naruto stopped is better than even ONE of the snakes that Itachi stopped? Even if you can, I doubt you could prove that the ONE snake that 0-tailed Naruto stopped is stronger than THREE of Orochimaru's white snakes.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: I don't think that snake is stronger than a head of Orochimaru's hydra, but, on the other hand that very same hydra is pretty much featless, and Orochimaru himself doesn't have that many strenght feats, pushing 4TN about 300 meters is the best i can think off the top of my head.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: At the very least, one snake is equal to another. Itachi tanked the hit of three snake heads.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explain how Itachi can escape from that Gedo Dragon that steals your soul?

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, a fucking crippled Nagato was manhandling Bee and Naruto. What can Itachi possibly do to Nagato?

M530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato, because Itachi actually needed to Naruto and Killer Bee to stop him while he was under Kabuto's control.

Luffy1132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually nagato

first there was actually a fight in the naruto series between itachi and nagato in which itachi would have lost 100% without bee and naruto's help and in that fight nagato was being controlled (edo tensei) so he was unable to use his full potential and even if nagato is hit by amateratsu he can still use almighty push around his body to push it away (as it happened in the real fight) and nagato could easily avoid a tsukuyomi by using his dolls that he releases and share the same sight as him.

in order to see the fight and see if naruto and killer bee weren't there itachi would have lost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD-ttQs2Fio&html5=1

Avatar image for nealengaming509
NealenGaming509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the problem. Nagato can't walk or anything. All Itachi has to do is destroy the six paths and win. Still not a n easy task but, he could win.

bull909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the problem. Nagato can't walk or anything. All Itachi has to do is destroy the six paths and win. Still not a n easy task but, he could win.

He can fly.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By JdG

Nagato wins easily

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By CptMerc1

Nagato takes this

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at Itachi standing a chance Nagato stomps

BaldManjunior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato because Itachi was worthless in Naruto Shippuden.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato.

Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
The_Stern_ritter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chibaku Tensei gg, or BT+ST gg. People have to stop with these Itachi mismatches.

Avatar image for unknownperson123
unknownperson123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordandshields: If the Itachi > Naruto > Nagato logic is correct, then I guess Itachi. But I guess someone may tell me this is a logic which does not work.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swordandshields: If the Itachi > Naruto > Nagato logic is correct, then I guess Itachi. But I guess someone may tell me this is a logic which does not work.

Yeah, that logic is off. It actually goes, Nagato > KCM Naruto > Itachi. Referring only to the versions in The War.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@unknownperson123 said:

Yeah, that logic is off. It actually goes, Nagato > KCM Naruto > Itachi. Referring only to the versions in The War.

someone should lock this thread its missmatch. nagatos rinnega. abilities demolishes everything itach can do. rinnegan absorbs any ninjutsu he uses, can counter genjutsu. not mention all deva path abilities. Nagato wins unless itachi get rinnegan end of story

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basemanjack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pain

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@marc_55: Literally bumping all threads involving Itachi lol

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi dies horribly

and it isn't up for debate. This is kind of unwritten canon right here.