Nagato

Avatar image for fernando072295reborn
Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Amaterasu to the face. Totsuka to the chest.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fernando072295REBORN: Not happening

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Of course it will. Nagato can repel the flames soon after they stick to his face so it probably won't be a total loss of his vision, but it'll most certainly be enough to take him off balance enough for Itachi to pop Susanoo and seal him.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fernando072295REBORN: It's not happening, this is Nagato with all 7 paths in one, meaning Itachi dies horribly

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Itachi dies horribly

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@redbird3rdboywonder: Wasn't nagato really bad against Genjutsus? Not a good thing against itachi..

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1: No Nagato isn't bad against genjutsu

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@redbird3rdboywonder: why so? None of the paths showed anything against or about a genjutsu. (Something always found a bit annoying. If they'd given him genjutsu it'd be the complete powerset..)

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Give an argument besides "nuh-uh" or piss off.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fernando072295REBORN: You "piss off" I could lay a whole argument out for you but you wouldn't understand it and apparently can't read since I already said nagato has all 7 paths rolled into one and on top of that is bloodlusted, Itachi is going to die horribly. In the time is would take him to do anything the battle would be over or he'd have his soul reaped, you said Amaterastu to the face, and it's not going to happen, not only ould Nagato repel it with Shinra Tensei he could simply DODGE it since it's so slow, Susano is a ninjutsu and Nagato has a ninjtsu absorbing path you do the math with that and even a bloodlusted Itachi wouldn't go straight for Susanoo since it consumes so much chakra.

Know your place

@PrinceAragorn1: You said he was bad against genjutsu and I said he wasn't and he does have "madara's eyes" so to speak

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

Itachi wins unless Nagato uses Chibika Tensei. Than he loses.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: I don't have to. You're the one who's being dense.

No you just can't do it. You have no basis to make such a claim as to whether I'd know or not anyway.

Having all the paths into one didn't help him against being sealed before, and it wouldn't help now.

Amaterasu isn't slow. It's instantaneous. He looks at it, and it's set ablaze.

Like I said, the only time he'd repel it would be by the time it's already on him. Amaterasu isn't a projectile, it manifests. And even after the first repel it would take 5 seconds to do it again. It wouldn't take 5 seconds to use Amaterasu again.

Totsuka is a spirit blade. It's not rudimentary ninjutsu.

That was retarded. You said he wouldn't use at the beginning of a fight due to chakra cost, yet you think it more likely he'd use it later in the fight after having expended more chakra? Nice argument.

Yeah, get bent.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NeonGameWave

Nagato wrecks.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dredeuced

Bloodlusted Nagato brings up the Geddo Mazo and rips out Itachi's soul. Otherwise Itachi would put up a damn good fight and would have a shot.

therainmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By therainmaker

Nagato is one of the most powerful characters in Narutoverse lol. Itachi is amazing too but it's a no contest. If they start 100m away then Nagato could just control itachi from that distance. If this is Nagato using the 6 paths then itachi might get curbstomped. His chakra pool isn't large enough to handle 6v1 hokage lvl opponents. Pain imba

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nishi99

Itachi might win if he can hit him with the Sword of Totsuka or Izanami.However Nagato does have a way better chance of winning due to Madara's Rinnegan.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sentryman555

honestly the problem with this fight is we've never seen Itachi actually go all out. That was even stated after his fight against Sasuke. He wasn't as strong as usual because he was dying. Based on what we know I'd have to say Nagato wins.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghost_rider1

Nagato should win the majority

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By slimj87d

Itachi needed Naruto and Bee to attack that giant gravity sphere, No one knows what would have happened to Itachi if the sphere was not destroyed by the 3.

Itachi having susannoo pierce Nagato is like Nagato summoning the demonic statue and grabbing his soul except the demonic statue seems way more effective.

What can Itachi do against the Demonic Statue?

100 meters away? He just summons the statue and rips Itachi's soul away. I'm sure Nagato wins this.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: No point in speculating about it though. At worst, it would have taken Itachi precious moments where he'd have to throw more beads at it.

The gedo statue takes a lot longer to summon than Susanoo does though. Itachi had its base form in less than 1/1000 of a second. He'd get its skin and armor on in less than it would take Nagato to touch the ground and have the statue emerge.

100 meters? That's hardly anything at all. Totsuka is long enough to cut that range to even less anyway.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fernando072295REBORN said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yeah someone is, you. Stupid prick.

Except both these characters have fought before, and the Itachi did immediately seal him after he finished helping save Naruto and Bee.

Because Nagato has that type of speed? Not even close. A is one of the fastest characters in the Narutoverse.

It's on his face. It's not like it'll take 30 seconds to scar him or damage him.

Well I'm glad you know about the "Yamata" mirror, but it's irrelevent since Itachi uses the "Yata" mirror.

How eactly does relying on Genjutsu become his downfall? Any summoned creatures would be mesmerized, and while the rinnengan is the natural progression of the sharingan, Nagato has no feat where he at any point resists a genjustu on the mangekyo sharingans level.. Neither do any of his paths, who ironically enough were killed due to genjutsu. Not that it matters. This is Nagato, not the 6 paths of pain helping him.

Not to mention Itachi has Izanami. Which he can and has used in tough situations and would take more than enough time for Nagato to breakt out of for Itachi to seal him.

Izanami will not work against Nagato do you not read the manga and when they fought before not only was Nagato holding back but he was fighting against his will and if anyone is a prick it's you by ignoring the first points I made and implying that I said Nu uh which I never did and telling me to piss off like you're the boss of me which you aren't, Also all of the summon creatures Nagato has summoned so far have had the rinnegan in their eyes and has it ever been shown that anyone with the rinnegan has been placed under gejutsu, oh that's right it hasn't been and you cannot compare a sound based genjutsu with an eye based genjutsu as they effect different sensory nerves not only that but those were reanimated corpses while Nagato is alive so you can't compare one to the other, because for all we know the reason those bodies were defeated by the sound based genjutsu is it may have interrupted the signal Nagato was sending to the bodies, and Yamata, Yata so sue me you get the point.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Then use an actual argument. "Did you not read the manga?" Means nothing but you trying to dodge a point. What do you mean "implying"? The only way you could have said "nuh-uh" more is if you'd actually typed it : "Not happening" then "It's not happening, this is Nagato with all 7 paths in one, meaning Itachi dies horribly" I could care less about your feelings or if you don't like getting called. I don't need to be your boss to tell you piss off. So piss off.

Yes and do you know what Itachi did to those animals? He blinded them. From kunai strikes so hidden even they couldn't perceive it in time. Same for the soul reaping beast he summoned.

Sound based genjutsu might be harder to avoid, but its effects are less intense than Tsukuyomi is for instance.

That's complete, total, and utter speculation based on nothing. It takes skill to do that.

Yeah, I get that you don't know what you're talking about: "I know all about the sword of Totsuka and the Yamata Mirror" Apparently you don't if you don't even know its name.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fernando072295REBORN: You aren't reading what I'm even saying to you,in fact you're not even prsenting a counter argument in the slightest, so here's some more points for you Izanami only worked against Kabuto because he wouldn't admit his flaws which Nagato would have no problem doing, In the time it would take Itachi to use Susannoo or Amaterastu, he would be hit killed, for instance let's say they both go all out automatically, and Itachi starts off with Susanoo, then in a correlation Nagato would start out with one of his strongest moves of which would kill Itachi, Nagato starts out with the Chibaku tensei, Itachi dies, Nagato summons the Gedo mazo, Itachi dies, Nagato uses the shinra tensei to either repel Itachi or uses it to pull Itachi to him and rip his soul out, Itachi dies. These are the end results of this fight, and do you know what that means, it means Itachi had time to prep foor all of that which he doesn't so guess what he dies again, oh and if he could've simply used genjutsu like you're implying then why didn't he? Also "sound based genjutsu is less intense than Tsukyomi" that's a speculation also what's your point? You have provided an argument o the basis of nothing and if anything you should piss off and once again know your role, either refute my claims of GTFO

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes I am. I'm sorry if you don't like that your argument aren't holding up, but that's exactly what it is. Not me not reading them. It takes time to realize that your in the loop genius. It doesn't have to be permanent. Susanoo is faster than lightning to activiate, and Amataerasu is faster than anything Nagato ever displayed. Chibaku tensei takes considerable more time than the gedo statue even, which Itachi would take advantage of by sealing him. Pulling Itachi closer to him would be adorable. Especially since he'd just pop susanoo and seal him with it. Because not every fight of every character involves the character using battle board strategies. It's not speculation, you don't know what that word means apparently. Tsukuyomi is mangekyo sharingan genjutsu. It's capable of killing through mental torture. The two biggest instances of sound based Genjustu in the manga : Tayuta and Jiriya, incpacitated their opponents, but no mental damage was done. Itachi put Kakashi in a coma. And could have killed him according to Kakashi. I'm sure you'd like to sound smart, but you're not. When I tell you things like that it's because they're true. I have provided reasoning for everyone of my arguments. You until recently had not. So while I'm sure you feel like a big man with this "know your place" and "know your role" you're too stupid to be able to use them correctly, and you've provided no argument that would suggest it being some sort of superiority for you. My place is significantly above you. So I guess I do know it. Stupid kid.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By slimj87d

@Fernando072295REBORN: You are forgetting how Itachi was a Edo so therefore he had unlimited chakra. Who knows how many beads he could fire or how long he can keep Susanoo up without his chakra being used up. We have to factor in that the Uchiha's can't just spam their moves and that Itachi as an Edo will not perform nearly as well as he did when he was able to heal limitlessly and use his eyes with no harm due to being an Edo. This time he is not a Edo.

Nagato doesn't have that problem. He is an Uzumaki, and they have monstrous stamina, sure he doesn't have unlimited Chakra, but he has enough to spam the hell out of his most powerful moves if he needs to. I don't remember the demonic statue taking long for him to summon. He summoned it right away when he got mad and killed all those ninja. We have to remember that both his fights, even as a Edo he was not trying to kill Naruto, it was more difficult than that. If he really wanted to he could have killed Naruto with ease doing something else.

If we are assuming that Nagato's legs don't work then we might as well assume Itachi has his illness too.

Look at his stamina in the third databook, it's worse than average most likely due to his illness, but the databook doesn't make a comment on that.

StatsEdit

DatabookNinjutsuTaijutsuGenjutsuIntelligenceStrengthSpeedStaminaHand sealsTotal
Third54.5553.552.5535.5

I doubt he can hold Susanoo up or repeatedly fire lots of beads at the gravity ball before his chakra runs out.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Yes I am. I'm sorry if you don't like that your argument aren't holding up, but that's exactly what it is. Not me not reading them. It takes time to realize that your in the loop genius. It doesn't have to be permanent. Susanoo is faster than lightning to activiate, and Amataerasu is faster than anything Nagato ever displayed. Chibaku tensei takes considerable more time than the gedo statue even, which Itachi would take advantage of by sealing him. Pulling Itachi closer to him would be adorable. Especially since he'd just pop susanoo and seal him with it. Because not every fight of every character involves the character using battle board strategies. It's not speculation, you don't know what that word means apparently. Tsukuyomi is mangekyo sharingan genjutsu. It's capable of killing through mental torture. The two biggest instances of sound based Genjustu in the manga : Tayuta and Jiriya, incpacitated their opponents, but no mental damage was done. Itachi put Kakashi in a coma. And could have killed him according to Kakashi. I'm sure you'd like to sound smart, but you're not. When I tell you things like that it's because they're true. I have provided reasoning for everyone of my arguments. You until recently had not. So while I'm sure you feel like a big man with this "know your place" and "know your role" you're too stupid to be able to use them correctly, and you've provided no argument that would suggest it being some sort of superiority for you. My place is significantly above you. So I guess I do know it. Stupid kid.

"Susanoo is faster than lightning to activate" Show me proof, and you say "Amaterastu is faster than anything Nagato ever displayed "Nagato had only one fight and not only was he under the Edo tensei, but he was HOLDING back and tying to give them away to defeat him, and him "popping susanno" is highly unlikely, since it doesn't just form instantly, each Susannoo that has been shown has taken time to evolve into it's second stage, in each instance they've been shown, if Itachi could just "pop" it out as you say why didn't he just "pop" it out during the fight with Saskue, or the fight with Kabuto? Why didn't Saskue just "pop" his Susanoo out during the fight with Kabuto or the fight with A or Danzo for that matter? Why didn't Madara just "pop" his Perfect Susanno out and kill all of the kage? Oh that's right because it doesn't work like that, and you're speculating(definition: making an assumption with no real foundation to support it an example of which would be saying something like Minato is the strongest among the 5 hokage, which is speculation sinc Minato's true potential remains untapped or like me speculating that the sound based genjutsu could have disrupted the signal Nagato was sending) Ma and pa used sound based genjutsu not Jiraya and Tayuya was arrogant and Ma and Pa used it on a reanimated corpse which means no brain wave activity geius and in the Shikamaru instance in chapter 208 of the original manga Tayuya's own arrogance was her downfall and she gave Shikamaru the oppritunity to break out of the genjutsu by gloating and telling him it was a genjutsu allowing him to break out of it before any mental damage was done and you have no provided any reasoning just what you think and yeah Itachi put Kakkashi in a coma, but Kakashi was inside the genjutsu longer than Shikamaru was and could not break the genjtusu himself unlike Shikamaru who was smart enough to use his shadow to do so, Shikamaru is also smarter than kakashi so there you go,

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: I didn't forget anything. I'm fully aware he was in his edo state. So? While he was hacking up blood and over extended his use of Mangekyo sharingan, he had a prolonged fight against Sasuke and Orochimaru's multi-headed snake. And he still kep Susanoo going for a very long period of time. Starting at full power would make it much easier. He's not a noob like Sasuke either.

It takes longer than Susanoo though. Susanoo was activated so quick it blocked a lightning strike.

Well yeah, Kabuto didn't want a dead Jinchuriki. But how does that help against Itachi?

Where exactly did I say anything about Nagato not having use of his legs?

Stats mean next to nothing. It's showings that count.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: It's in his fight with Sasuke. Where he blocks the lightning bolt? Look it up.

He did pop it against Sasuke. It's why he didn't die from Kirin. He popped it against Kabuto also. Someone hasn't been reading the manga closely enough.

Sasuke has nothing to do with this. I'm talking about Itachi, don't downplay by comparing him to his noob brother.

So you looked it up on Dictionary.com. Aren't you special?

What do you mean why didn't Madara pop it against the Kages and kill them all? He was playing with them. You really don't read the manga. Better say you don't because the other option is you're dense.

And where were Ma and Pa? Fused with Jiriya? Oh that's right.

Tayuya being arrogant has no baring on her sound based genjutsu being incredibly weaker than ocular genjutsu.

So what? Kakashi was only longer in the genjutsu inside that world. On the outside, it only took one look and he was on his knees. It took much longer by comparison with Tayuya. Second state Tayuya no less. You're speculating again. Genjutsu is typically used as a distraction technique to kill with nijutsu or weapons. Tsukuyomi is all the weapon that needs to be used. It's purpose is mental torture. Unless Tayuya showed that she could cause more than knock Shikamaru out of whack, then she doesn't have that ability.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By slimj87d

@SlimJ87D: I didn't forget anything. I'm fully aware he was in his edo state. So? While he was hacking up blood and over extended his use of Mangekyo sharingan, he had a prolonged fight against Sasuke and Orochimaru's multi-headed snake. And he still kep Susanoo going for a very long period of time. Starting at full power would make it much easier. He's not a noob like Sasuke either.

It takes longer than Susanoo though. Susanoo was activated so quick it blocked a lightning strike.

Well yeah, Kabuto didn't want a dead Jinchuriki. But how does that help against Itachi?

Where exactly did I say anything about Nagato not having use of his legs?

Stats mean next to nothing. It's showings that count.

Itachi hardly held Susannoo up in his fight with Sasuke. If anything it lasted for a mere few minutes. Stats show that Itachi has poor stamina and it proves it when he barelly held Susanoo up for maybe a few minutes at max, it was probably less than that, and we know Nagato is a Uzumaki who has a tremendous amount of Chakra. He could perform the death ball, summon all kinds of summons, fly into the sky or somewhere far from Itachi, his summons can keep Itachi busy and he can summon the demonic statue.

Again, it didn't take him long to summon the demonic statue that ripped out those guys souls. He just literally put his hand down and summoned it. Not only that, but when the statue appears it can immediately start attacking Itachi keeping him at bay before it spits out the dragon like entity that can collect Itachi's soul. The whole point of bringing up the Jinchuriki was to show how much Nagato held back when he confronted Konoha. He had to interrogate them all, and he couldn't kill Naruto so that's how that battle was so prolonged. If he fought all of Konoha, all he would have to do is demonic statue all of them.

They are 100 meters apart, Itachi would have to be able to close that gap and stop Nagato from either performing the gravity ball or even worse, summoning the demonic statue. Nagato doesn't need to confront Itachi in anyway. He could summon a few summons instantly, perform the gravity ball and then retreat somewhere and summon the demonic statue.

100 meters away, I don't see Itachi being able to sprint towards Nagato, get passed all his summons, the gravity ball and then the demonic statue.

I highly doubt that Itachi can have his Susannoo fire 3 attacks at the gravity ball either. And he needed Naruto and Bee to perform all their projectiles at once to obliterate the gravity ball. Where has any Susannoo, Itachi, Sasukes or Madara's been shown to just fire out multiple attack simultaneously?

Nagato also can pretty much absorb any kind of ninjutsu. He absorbed Naruto's wind shuriken and tailed east bombs. If Itachi tries to use his strongest long range attack with Susanoo I bet Nagato would just either shinra tensei it away or absorb it. But that's not going to happen as Itachi will be too busy dealing with the gravity ball or demonic statue.

Conclusion: Itachi's enemy isn't just Nagato here, it's the distance they start at. Nagato has way too many abilities that allow him to sit back safely and perform attacks. Itachi has none of that. Itachi has to try and quickly sprint and attack Nagato risking himself through summons, the gravity ball and demonic statue. I give this fight to Nagato because Itachi has no answer to the demonic statue. He doesn't have what it takes to quickly sprint up to Nagato and finish him off, not with all of Nagato's 7 path abilities.

Demonic statue for the win.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SlimJ87D: He was blind, hacking up blood, and had jus used Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi. In addition to other jutsu. How is that a fair comparison to a healthy Itachi in this fight? It's not. He can fly into the sky if he wants I guess. Amaterasu burns the same in the air as in the sky though.

Summons are pointless against Susanoo. They'd be killed or sealed. Just like Orochimaru's snakes were. They can't hurt the Susanoo's shell, and 100 meters isn't hardly any distance at all.

That's irrelevent. When has Nagato been shown to summon multiple beats, gravity ball, then summon the statue? He hasn't but he can. Just like Itachi can fire off multiple projectiles.

Susanoo for the win. and even without it, there is no greater genjutsu master out there that's been displayed in Naruto that I know of. Itachi's an ace with crow genjutsu, and Nagato has no defense against it that he's shown. Simply having the rinnengan really doesn't mean much. A simple genjutsu to catch Nagato off balance would be enough to end it really, or a not so simple genjustu also. Like Izanami.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: It's in his fight with Sasuke. Where he blocks the lightning bolt? Look it up.

He did pop it against Sasuke. It's why he didn't die from Kirin. He popped it against Kabuto also. Someone hasn't been reading the manga closely enough.

Sasuke has nothing to do with this. I'm talking about Itachi, don't downplay by comparing him to his noob brother.

So you looked it up on Dictionary.com. Aren't you special?

What do you mean why didn't Madara pop it against the Kages and kill them all? He was playing with them. You really don't read the manga. Better say you don't because the other option is you're dense.

And where were Ma and Pa? Fused with Jiriya? Oh that's right.

Tayuya being arrogant has no baring on her sound based genjutsu being incredibly weaker than ocular genjutsu.

So what? Kakashi was only longer in the genjutsu inside that world. On the outside, it only took one look and he was on his knees. It took much longer by comparison with Tayuya. Second state Tayuya no less. You're speculating again. Genjutsu is typically used as a distraction technique to kill with nijutsu or weapons. Tsukuyomi is all the weapon that needs to be used. It's purpose is mental torture. Unless Tayuya showed that she could cause more than knock Shikamaru out of whack, then she doesn't have that ability.

first of all I didn't have to look it up fool since the definition is obvious, second of all i gave you instances of susanno thus Saskue is relevant to that fact, and madara still didn't just whip it out now did he nope it stage 1 came first and apparently you're not reading the manga because In Chapter 563 on page 2, Madara said that he'd better not let himself be caught in the Mizaukage's techinque, just then after he dodges, Raikage speedblitzes him, punching him into the lava, forcing him to activate his Susanoo in order to protect himself and but guess what it was only his stage one Susanoo and guess what else he also wasn't playing around at the time, he was taken surprise by how strong Mei and A were, so who's dense now? Oh and guess what you're wrong yet again not only does it show Itachi using Susanoo before Kirin hit, but even when he reactivates it, it appears in it's stage 1 form first, so who's not reading the manga closely that's right you, and oh how can i be speculating again(implying I speculated a time before) if I had no nowledge of what the word meant before until i looked it up, make up your mind. Also now you're speculating since we don't know how long it actually took either to break out, since no time was given in the manga. "Genjutsu is typically used as a distraction technique to kill with ninjutsu or weapons" Care to show where in the manga it says this? "Tsukyomi is all the weapon needed. It's purpose is mental torture" You also said "unless Tayuya shows that she can do more than just knock Shikamaru out of whack then she doesn't have that ability" This statement proves my entire point of how dense you are, you said Tayuya hasn't shown the ability to mentally toture Shikamaru but not only is genjutsu in it's very nature is used to attack an opponent mentally and torture that person as long as they remain inside a genjutstu, but i even gave an example refuting this exact statement before you posted it when I said " shikamaru was seeing his skin melt off his bones." This is too freaking funny, the only thing you've had me on so far is when i said "Yamata" instead of Yata but other than that you've been making a fool of yourself, this is the end i'm done here

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Someone elses' Susanoo, is not relevent to Itachi's susanoo. Quit being dumb.

You're still the dense one actually. Other peoples' susanoo's =/= Itachi's.

I never said anything to the contrary did I? But Susanoo, is susanoo. And he did initiate it in less than 1/1000 of a second.

Because you tried to use a word and failed at it so you looked it up. Duh.

Do you need someone with no arm to tell you they don't have an arm? Seriously, you have issues. I can tell from the past uses of Genjustsu. The rock Ninja on Rin, Tayuya on Shikamaru, Ma and Pa on the pains, etc, etc, etc. None of them damaged the victim, just through them out of whack. Tsukuyomi is clearly different. Such pitiful attempts to turn my argument on its head lol...you don't know what you're talking about and it's easy to see you're squirming. You're the one who started it all though, so toughen up.

Yes, and do you know what Shika did after he broke out? Punched Tayuya in the stomach. Know what Kakashi did? Went into a coma. lol.

I got you on your entire baseless, speculative, half-retarded argument. Don't sugar coat it.

Good, get lost.

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SteveRogers

Amaterasu to the face. Totsuka to the chest.

All might push much???

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d

Demonic statue for the win.

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SteveRogers: Yata mirror. @SlimJ87D: lol

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

The Yata Mirror only blocks the Five elements......Shinra Tensei isn't elemental based....

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CerberusPrime3k: Where did you get that from? It blocked weapon based attacks also. I guess you could categorize that under "earth" But where exactly did you read that it only blocked elemental born attacks?

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Someone elses' Susanoo, is not relevent to Itachi's susanoo. Quit being dumb.

You're still the dense one actually. Other peoples' susanoo's =/= Itachi's.

I never said anything to the contrary did I? But Susanoo, is susanoo. And he did initiate it in less than 1/1000 of a second.

Because you tried to use a word and failed at it so you looked it up. Duh.

Do you need someone with no arm to tell you they don't have an arm? Seriously, you have issues. I can tell from the past uses of Genjustsu. The rock Ninja on Rin, Tayuya on Shikamaru, Ma and Pa on the pains, etc, etc, etc. None of them damaged the victim, just through them out of whack. Tsukuyomi is clearly different. Such pitiful attempts to turn my argument on its head lol...you don't know what you're talking about and it's easy to see you're squirming. You're the one who started it all though, so toughen up.

Yes, and do you know what Shika did after he broke out? Punched Tayuya in the stomach. Know what Kakashi did? Went into a coma. lol.

I got you on your entire baseless, speculative, half-retarded argument. Don't sugar coat it.

Good, get lost.

Someone else's susanoo is relevant to the point that they don't come out instantly, god you're a moron, and stop contradicting yourself with each post, how can you say i tried and failed but say I'm speculating AGAIN in your previous post, idiot, and you've said a lot of things contradictory even now and the point you're trying to say is that he could just pop his 2nd stage Susanoo out in an instant and just seal Nagato away which I've disproven that he can't, you're a dumba*** really and no you didn't refute my entire argument all you did was make unsupported claims whereas I've backed up every claim I've made with feats from the manga and Shikamaru broke his finger to escape the jutsu before any harmful damage could be made as I already told you before, whereas kakashi took the full force of the Tsukyomi, one was under the effects of the gentsu and too more damage, while the other was smart enough to break out before any real damage could be made, it's as simple as that or don't you comprehend and I've turned your argument completely backwards in on itself a bunch of times yet you still insist on replying and making a bigger fool of yourself with each post. "Susannoo is Susanno" No sh** sherlock and Diabetes is Diabetes but guess what Susanoo and Diabetes have in common they both have different stages and way to take the scan out of context, Itachi had already been struck by Kirin when he activated susanoo, not at the exact moment he was struck but after

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: Well look who just couldn't bear the idea of not having last word. Like i didn't see that coming.

No it isn't. How can you compare a unique Susanoo of Itachi's to someone elses? They're different. It's apples and oranges. They're both fruits, but that's it.

At no point did I say he could pop a 2nd stage susanoo. Go ahead and quote me if you can. I said SUSANOO. Does a skeletal Susanoo suddenly stop counting? It takes only moments more to get its skin and cloak on.

They only think you've proven is what a sad sack of shit you are. Let's recap here: I've backed up every single claim I have with the manga. You have not. You've attempted poor strawmen, speculated, and generally tried saving arguments that have no saving. I'm not entirely sure why either. I get your ego hurts, but it's not my fault you started being an ass and now don't like getting told. It happens. Deal with it.

See, you have no basis to say whether or not damage would have been done. It's generally known that genjutsu can put someone out of their senses, and that pain liberates them from the genjutsu. Kurenai did it, Sasuke did it, and Shika did it. None of the jutsu they were subjected to showed any signs of causing damage to their minds. Most certainly not on the level of Tsukuyomi. In addition like I told you before, Tsukuyomi is almost instantaneous. Time does not pass in that realm at the same speed it does on ours. In real world time, only a few moments passed to put Kakashi down. There was no chance to disrupt his chakra or try and snap him out of it, because before anyone realized, he near death.

Your desperation is pretty depressing. You think Itachi got hit by that eneormous bolt of lightning...the one that destroyed the Uchiha hideout and what? Tanked it? He has human level durability. My goodness you're pitiful. Look, there come times in certain arguments when it's much more respectable to simply admit you're wrong. Because that's what you are. There's no other word to put for it. Instead of going out in this sad excuse for debating. I don't enjoy it, and from you're increasingly desperate and angry responses you don't either. So what are you gonna do? Going to call it good, or will I just hurt your e-ego more lol?

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SteveRogers

Oh so we've already seen this take place?? Or your just going off of the wiki? LOL

ps: I know all about the mirror, if your wondering!

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shinra_Tensei

We all can do this :)

Fernando072295REBORN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SteveRogers: seen what take place???

I've never used the Naruto wiki in my life actually lol.

That's great.

BFN_FACE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now now we all know who's going to win haha

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Nagato wins.

Avatar image for ragnarlaspalmas
ragnarlaspalmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fernando072295reborn Nagato wins first of all Itatchi is not going to be able to use tsukuyomi because of the rinnegan if you believe that mangeyo sharingan is more powerfull then a rinnegan you are mistaken. i love Itatchi it is an awesome character i like how much he analyses battles and that is the main proof why tsukuyomi will not work if it did Itatchi would have used it on Nagato when they where both edo it would have been the best way to defeat him because even if you don't like to compare Saskue and Itatchi you must use the knowledge from both experience of the susanno first it cost to much chakra it is extremely painful to use for a long period at a time and that 5 second between jutsu was when he was using the pains and like naruto said when Nagato himself was using the jutsus they would be on a different level then through bunch of corpses. susanno is not perfect defense let just say that itachi pops the susanno out that is all fine but like it was shown with madara you can pull them out and far away from the susanno Nagato could pull itachi and he would go with out the Susanno and then Nagato could suck is chakra, throw him far away with extreme graviti push like the one he used on gamapunta and the other frogs (don't judge me if i spell it wrong that just silly) it broke every bone in their body and he is an giant frog not a weak human, he could use the laser to pulverize him or just an chakra rod like with pa. okei so the susanno is out and let say Itatchi can use genjutsu it dose not matter nagato will not have to use his eyes when he pulls Itatchi he would only need to look at his body aim with the chakra rod and if itatchi survives that he is still doomed because Nagato can control anyone with his chakra only reason why naruto could fight back is because he was on sage and nine tail fox mode.