Nagato vs Hulk

• 124 results
Nicholaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

if you put edo Nagato then Nagato wins (just beacause nagato wont die and he can use abilities unlimited) so it pretty dumb the question if thats so.

If nagato is real then maybe Hulk would have a chance to win if he manages with Gedo statue and with soul ripping

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By One_They_Fear

Hulk has stomped gravity manipulators before and loki the trickster god who tried to control his soul just by getting angrier, theres literally no way for nagato to win,even if he does damage hulk, hulks regened from bone in 11 minutes, his healing factor surpasses wolverines and negates any damage nagato can dish out.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_they_fear: nagato can rip your soul out of your body. He can also summon the demonic statue and have it send out 100s of serpents to rip your soul out as well.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Maybe he can do that to some weak nameless shinobi, but hulk? nah better men have tried and failed, hulks rage is overwhelming, so over whelming that even death doesn't want him in her realm. hulk ftw

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk stomps.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: A weakened Naruto in nothing but his basic Kurama mode was able to resist Nagato's soul rip to a certain degree... i doubt Nagato would have the power to rip the soul out of Hulk and which sould would he rip.. Banners?

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk punches him in the face, the end....

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: A weakened Naruto in nothing but his basic Kurama mode was able to resist Nagato's soul rip to a certain degree... i doubt Nagato would have the power to rip the soul out of Hulk and which sould would he rip.. Banners?

Okay, but he had spiritual training to resist. B's training of pulling his chakra from Kurama helped Naruto pull his soul from Nagato, and even with that training, he was still about to lose his soul.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: What spiritual training to resist it? I never saw any training specifically meant to counter soul rip. That training involved chakra pulling not soul... i also don't understand what kind of training is needed to just grab onto it and pull it which Naruto did... he did not require training for this, just like he did not require training to pull Kuramas chakra he just did when he got the opportunity to do it.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: What spiritual training to resist it? I never saw any training specifically meant to counter soul rip. That training involved chakra pulling not soul... i also don't understand what kind of training is needed to just grab onto it and pull it which Naruto did... he did not require training for this, just like he did not require training to pull Kuramas chakra he just did when he got the opportunity to do it.

IIRC, when Nagato was pulling Naruto's soul out Killer B told him to resist it by relying on the training they had when he fought kurama.

If this is true, Naruto resisting the soul rip had nothing to do with strength but his better understanding of how to resist it thanks to Killer B.

If this is not true, I would like evidence that proves strength is required to resist having your soul ripped.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: No he didn't... he just mentioned that this is kinda like the tug-of-war he had with Kurama... it's also not training, Naruto did not train to learn how to pull Kuramas chakra he just did when the opportunity was right. When his soul was getting pulled he just grabbed it with his arms and chakra arms.

Can you tell me what kind of affect would soul rip have on a being that potentially has limitless souls in him?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: No he didn't... he just mentioned that this is kinda like the tug-of-war he had with Kurama... it's also not training, Naruto did not train to learn how to pull Kuramas chakra he just did when the opportunity was right. When his soul was getting pulled he just grabbed it with his arms and chakra arms.

Can you tell me what kind of affect would soul rip have on a being that potentially has limitless souls in him?

My point was that Naruto still gained relevant experience to resist his soul being ripped out, and that experience did come from a result of his training, even though he didn't specifically train for it, it still did come from and/or a result of his training. And again, Naruto was losing his soul, you make it seem like he actually reclaimed it. If it wasn't for Itachi coming to save him, Naruto would have went from losing to lost.

I'm open to a relationship to soul ripping resistance and physical strength, but I don't see any evidence of the mechanics working this way.

Is there a issue of Hulk that states he has limitless souls inside himself?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: He hasn't trained for it but he gained experience from it through training... u wot mate?

I never said he was successful i said he resisted to an extent. What else is there then physical tug of war? He literally grabbed his soul with his arms and chakra arms and started pulling... i mean if it all happened in his mind or if they fought soul vs soul or telekinesis or whatever it would be different. But it was clearly a physical tug of war.

There is an issue in PAD's run that shows almost an endless amount of Hulk bodies staying dormant inside Banners brain, each with it's own unique body, physicals and persona.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: He hasn't trained for it but he gained experience from it through training... u wot mate?

Do you have selective reading? Let me repost what I said again.

"My point was that Naruto still gained relevant experience to resist his soul being ripped out, and that experience did come from a result of his training, even though he didn't specifically train for it, it still did come from and/or a result of his training. And again, Naruto was losing his soul, you make it seem like he actually reclaimed it. If it wasn't for Itachi coming to save him, Naruto would have went from losing to lost."

I bolded the part where it's obvious we're on the same page, I hope you understand that so we can move on.

I never said he was successful i said he resisted to an extent. What else is there then physical tug of war? He literally grabbed his soul with his arms and chakra arms and started pulling... i mean if it all happened in his mind or if they fought soul vs soul or telekinesis or whatever it would be different. But it was clearly a physical tug of war.

Yet everyone else literally had their soul ripped out in split seconds. Naruto is a special case, he is a jinchuriken and that could have attributed to him resisting the soul rip. I'm not stating that as a fact, but you can't just make an assumption that Naruto's showings = Hulk's showings. We have to prove it, and I would like to see it proven. The only facts I can see right now is that the majority of other people had their soul ripped out almost instantly except for Naruto and Killer B. The question is, why weren't their souls ripped out as fast as others? Is it due to physical stats or them being a jinchuriken? And how does this relate to Hulk?

There is an issue in PAD's run that shows almost an endless amount of Hulk bodies staying dormant inside Banners brain, each with it's own unique body, physicals and persona.

Thanks. I have not commented on the fights outcome. I only commented on others saying Nagato can't do anything to Hulk.

I'll just say this, if Hulk does have the ability to resist having his soul ripped out and it does attribute to a physical tug of war, then he will more than likely win and one shot Nagato. Any of Nagato's summons can be BFR into outter space.

But if we discover that soul ripping resistance doesn't have anything to do with physical strength (maybe from a databook entry, etc), then Hulk will lose.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bfn_face: Spiritual attacks are fruitless.

No Caption Provided

He also broke Dr. Strange's hands while he was in astral form.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: It's not training mate, he didn't train for it, you even say so yourself. I think you have difficulty expressing yourself. What you want to say he had experience from a similar situation.

Everyone that got their soul ripped was not as powerful as Naruto let alone Hulk. What does being a jinchuriki have with his soul not being ripped out right of the bat?

Anyway it's again a case of no limit fallacy, the soul ripping was shown to be resisted by beings weaker then Hulk and all i saw was him literally pulling it with his own arms, so i didn't see any case of it's because he is a jinchuriki(i mean if was Kurama pullint it for him then i would agree), so as of now with that and Hulk having so many different Hulks inside him i don't see soul ripping as all that successful.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By slimj87d

@atheistknowledge said:

@slimj87d: It's not training mate, he didn't train for it, you even say so yourself. I think you have difficulty expressing yourself. What you want to say he had experience from a similar situation.

Everyone that got their soul ripped was not as powerful as Naruto let alone Hulk. What does being a jinchuriki have with his soul not being ripped out right of the bat?

Anyway it's again a case of no limit fallacy, the soul ripping was shown to be resisted by beings weaker then Hulk and all i saw was him literally pulling it with his own arms, so i didn't see any case of it's because he is a jinchuriki(i mean if was Kurama pullint it for him then i would agree), so as of now with that and Hulk having so many different Hulks inside him i don't see soul ripping as all that successful.

I actually think the problem is miscommunication. I'm not going to start fingering pointing, so I'll assume we're just not understanding each other. I said it was a result of his training, meaning it happened during that time. I clearly stated that he didn't train so specifically to do the tug and pull, but he still learned about the tug and pull in his training. So in short, I am no trying to disagree with you. I don't really want to explain this all over again to you, so if you don't understand it then disregard the post and pretend we never discussed this.

I don't know, I already stated that's not a fact but something worth discussing.

Conner_Wolf already showed me what I asked for. Thank you @conner_wolffor being clear, concise and straight to the point. .

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Well technically the whole thing was not training, it was learning as he actually does it. Him and KB did not train for it prior to him confronting Kurama, he just straight up did it, but this is all trivial.

We got a scan that proves what i have been trying to say, so that's that.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk thunder claps and solos Narutoverse

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: Well technically the whole thing was not training, it was learning as he actually does it. Him and KB did not train for it prior to him confronting Kurama, he just straight up did it, but this is all trivial.

We got a scan that proves what i have been trying to say, so that's that.

Well we didn't really get anything. @conner_wolf did. Just giving the man where credit is due.