• 124 results
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By ComicStooge

Hulk destroys Nagato. He's too strong and too durable.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato has many jutsus that could get rid of the Hulk, he should win.

What jutsu would actually work on the Hulk?

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I'm with comic stooge here,,what Jutsus could he use? And why is so many saying soul rip? It's not instantaneous and hulk would crush him if he tried,,and even if he succeeded he would remove banner and unleash mindless hulk which would exacerbate things for nagato severely

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By NeonGameWave

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

Nagato could remove his soul or BFR him, also Nagato outclasses Hulk in speed so these justsus would prove to be more plausibly effective and Nagato can counter the Hulk with the Six Paths of Pain through the Summoning Technique.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato takes this

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

soul rip ftw..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: @bane_of_sith: Ok, theoritically, couldn't the dog thingy be enough here? It has one property: It keeps getting back up no matter how many times it's hit. It divides, and grows more and more heads each time it's killed. To put him down, something that causes permanant damage, like totsuka sword, or amaterasu, is needed.. or you have to kill nagato, who could stay far away..

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Why would he resummon something that was completely useless?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soothing_sounds: ?Considering it was just thrown away, and the atmosphere killing him makes two of them/two heads.. And it's practically the best thing against brute force.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Just because you get an extra head or two extra heads, or even 5 extra heads, does not mean Hulk just won't throw him into space again. In fact, why wouldn't Hulk just throw it at Nagato?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Nagato is a ninja.. he's skilled at stealth. He has the two ways of soul rip ftw already anyway, but I'm just curious about the dog. If he keeps summoning him back, wouldn't they, at some point, overwhelm him?

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: no, in fact, there's a better chance of their own heads overwhelming what their body can carry, than overwhelming the Hulk.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1: no, in fact, there's a better chance of their own heads overwhelming what their body can carry, than overwhelming the Hulk.

Have you forgotten they can separate lol

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: yes i had, but even then it's just multiple bitches chillen in space before getting resummoned. I doubt they have the jaw and claw strength to ever get through current Hulk's durability.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@princearagorn1: I would say that's possible, but the fact that Hulk is constantly getting annoyed and angered by these dogs, means that he's always gonna have the strength to keep them off of him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@soothing_sounds: That'd be amusing to watch lol. anyway, back on topic, unless nagato goes for soulrip op direcrly, which is out of character, (even bloodlusted, I don't think he'd use soul rip for starter), he dies in a shot or two at max, after running around due to combat speed difference..

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Nagato is one the few guys who I wish were adapted by comics.. scale him upto superman level, and he's about unstoppable.. They portrayed him so well, his awesome theme and all make me want to say nagato wins easy :(

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Nagato is one the few guys who I wish were adapted by comics.. scale him upto superman level, and he's about unstoppable.. They portrayed him so well, his awesome theme and all make me want to say nagato wins easy :(

I agree with everything, but Nagato doesn't win easily, I think Hulk wins, if he tries the soul steal Hulk is durable enough to last long enough to crush him. Nagato is written very well, at his strongest he was pretty much on the level of taking down Naruto and Killer Bee, both characters who are on a lesser level durability wise then the Hulk. Hulk holds to any feats for Nagato to handle.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

I agree with everything, but Nagato doesn't win easily, I think Hulk wins, if he tries the soul steal Hulk is durable enough to last long enough to crush him. Nagato is written very well, at his strongest he was pretty much on the level of taking down Naruto and Killer Bee, both characters who are on a lesser level durability wise then the Hulk. Hulk holds to any feats for Nagato to handle.

You didn't get what I mean.. I said scaled up to level of comic heroes, his skillset makes him nearly invincible.. And I already said nagato loses without soul reap. And, being durable isn't going to protect your soul.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@princearagorn1: He's definitely one of the cooler characters in Naruto, not my personal favorite, but it would be cooler to see him in a comic than Rock Lee (my favorite).

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Gracetrack

@dredeuced said:

It's not a democracy, voting for who wins doesn't determine it.

Heh, I don't think he was serious about the voting thing...

:)

EDIT: Oh, and Nagato wins.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Hulk literally destroys the entire planet and kills Nagato with a gamma burst. This isn't close.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Hulk, pain is clearly outclassed here

or do you want me to put up that scan where he busts that comet twice the size of earth?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'll take Hulk here.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel said:

@princearagorn1 said:

You didn't get what I mean.. I said scaled up to level of comic heroes, his skillset makes him nearly invincible.. And I already said nagato loses without soul reap. And, being durable isn't going to protect your soul.

A blood lusted Hulk is way to powerful to be contained by anyone who isn't attacking his mind and no crazy accessories like infinity gauntlet so on and so forth. Blood lust Hulk can beat or keep up with any character that isn't cosmic level. He'd heal to quick, and be to strong for Nagato, one strike would kill him. His push/pull powers barely kept Kakashi at bay, and while I love Kakashi, he even does anything less then what destroyed the town (which weakened him considerably) he isn't stopping the Hulk in his tracks what so ever. Hulk squashes him without even a thought and with no prep Nagato doesn't know how powerful he is, he dies relatively easily after trying to just stop him without an Almighty Push.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato ROFLstomps, preta path solos

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Hulk, no contest,

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ComicStooge

@neongamewave said:

@comicstooge said:

@neongamewave said:

Nagato could remove his soul or BFR him, also Nagato outclasses Hulk in speed so these justsus would prove to be more plausibly effective and Nagato can counter the Hulk with the Six Paths of Pain through the Summoning Technique.

Hulk has fought and tagged much faster opponents. The soul removal won't work, because Naruto was momentarily halting the technique by literally pulling his soul back into his body and Hulk is MUCH stronger then Naruto. Hulk will destroy through Nagato's summoning with ease and destroy his Paths, before crushing Nagato. Not to mention Hulk's connection with Banner makes him quite intelligent.

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

I don't read Manga.. But I've seen Nagato fight in the anime and from what's been stated...HULK STOMPS with relative ease ! Hulk has resisted and overcome every technique stated before.. And if current hulk gets his soul ripped its basically automatically WorldBreaker Hulk level ! (Greg Pak's run with hulk is still in continuity right ?)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@schmalzel said:

@princearagorn1 said:

A blood lusted Hulk is way to powerful to be contained by anyone who isn't attacking his mind and no crazy accessories like infinity gauntlet so on and so forth. Blood lust Hulk can beat or keep up with any character that isn't cosmic level. He'd heal to quick, and be to strong for Nagato, one strike would kill him. His push/pull powers barely kept Kakashi at bay, and while I love Kakashi, he even does anything less then what destroyed the town (which weakened him considerably) he isn't stopping the Hulk in his tracks what so ever. Hulk squashes him without even a thought and with no prep Nagato doesn't know how powerful he is, he dies relatively easily after trying to just stop him without an Almighty Push.

Why are you explaining that to me? I already said hulk wins. I'm saying if nagato is powered up, his skillset is nearly perfect.

The soul removal won't work, because Naruto was momentarily halting the technique by literally pulling his soul back into his body and Hulk is MUCH stronger then Naruto.

though I agree hulk wins, hulk's soul is not any stronger than naruto's. Hulk's power's are radiation based, not spirit based.

And if current hulk gets his soul ripped its basically automatically WorldBreaker Hulk level ! (Greg Pak's run with hulk is still in continuity right ?)

Nope, soul rip = death. It's not mind/personality rip.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schmalzel said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@schmalzel said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Why are you explaining that to me? I already said hulk wins. I'm saying if nagato is powered up, his skillset is nearly perfect.

@comicstooge said:

The soul removal won't work, because Naruto was momentarily halting the technique by literally pulling his soul back into his body and Hulk is MUCH stronger then Naruto.

though I agree hulk wins, hulk's soul is not any stronger than naruto's. Hulk's power's are radiation based, not spirit based.

It didn't have anything to do with how strong your soul is, Naruto used his physical strength to try and pull his soul back into him.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@comicstooge said:

It didn't have anything to do with how strong your soul is, Naruto used his physical strength to try and pull his soul back into him.

it seemed similar to nine tailes tug of war to me. But anyway, he has the gedo summon option as he did with hanzo's soldiers...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pshh..Nagato gets stomped.

superkoalaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Hornet wins hard core. This is a spite thread. Do some research before you post, man.

Origin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hulk is bloodlusted, what stops him from just destroying the planet? Plus, Nagato has NO way of hurting Hulk without removing his soul, and to do that, he only has two techniques. And one of them is useless. The other takes some time to perform, in which case, Hulk could just run up before Nagato finishes and throw him into the Sun.

Aetherius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato is so overpowered...well he is nearly a god. He would rip out Hulks soul with Gedo Statue whitin a second.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Honestly the soul ripping thing wouldn't work IMO. Hulk is just an aspect of banners personality. Hulks soul is essentially banner. You remove banner from the equation and your left with pure rage incarnate that has the power to go toe to toe with someone like onslaught. Banner is the only thing that holds hulk back, each incarnation is based on anger and another aspect. Savage hulk is banners younger self. Grey hulk is his teenage self. The green scar or gravage hulk is more like an adult. You remove the hulk personality (banner) and your left with pure anger that doesn't have any restraint and without a someone to hold him back (banner) he's gonna be hard to stop.

Hulk wins IMO.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@aetherius: That doesn't really shouldn't work on Hulk and Nagato isn't overpowered by the I'm plenty character's abilities I know of.

jay6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(JAYJEEZY ARIZONA): ohh please nagato's gonna rip his fucking soul off and to the other omen inside him too..the END nagato stomps

Dark-Nihilus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nagato.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol. No...

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While soul rip would work I'd say Hulk wins more times than he loses in the scenario.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is hulk gonna stop Gedo Mazo? The statute may solo.