Mumm-Ra vs Skeletor

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayfournines

Mumm-Ra invades Eternia in the hopes of conquering the entire planet. He-Man is off in some corner of the Galaxy, so Skeletor takes offense that some other bad ass mutha is trying to get his hands up on his kool-aid.

Battle takes place right outside Castle Greyskull, Skeletor and his men (beast man, Evil Lyn, Trap jaw, Tri Clops etc etc) are the last line of defense against Mumm-Ra and his mutants (vulture dude, fat lizard guy, monkeyman and the other weirdos I forgot).

Everyone is at full power, bloodlusted and willing to stop at nothing to defeat one another.

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jayfournines

bump

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By terry2012

Mumm Ra wins.

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mumra is more serious than Skeletor. He's also more invulnerable due to the 4 demons that powers him up. Skeletor has no chance really.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yodagod

Skeletor's henchmen are far superior to the mutants. Skeletor has a massive numbers advantage. Skeletor and his henchmen all have far superior weapons. Skeletor has aditional magical support. This screams Skeletor stomp to me. Lets break it down...

Skeletor's henchmen list... Beastman, Evil Lyn, Triclops, Merman, Whiplash, Trap Jaw, Webstor, Spikor, Stinkor, Clawful, Two-bad, Faker, Kobra Khan, Jitsu, Strongarm, Karg, Twistoid, a few others I don't remember, and maybe Zodac (he represents balance in Masters of the Universe and helps both sides). That's all not counting any other allies he has like Evil Seed or King Hiss and his Snakemen.

Mumm-Ra will have... Ssslythe, Monkian, Jackalman, and Vultureman. That's it. That makes a huge stomp according to the OP's rules. Let's however assume that Skeletor's numbers will be limited to be more fair. The closest match-ups would be...

Ssslythe and Whiplash... Ssslythe is smarter, but Whiplash is exponentially stronger, more durable, and faster, and has superior weapons, plus his tail. Whiplash stomp.

Monkian vs Beastman... Beastman is superior all across the board except maybe agility which might be equal. Massively stronger, faster, more durable, a slight hf, a little smarter, and the ability to call and command animals of all kinds, plus homefield advantage.

Jackalman vs anyone on the list is a ridiculous stomp. He's the weakest of all the characters here, though he is cunning. The closest match is probably against Kobra Khan who is stronger, more agile, venomous, and can spit venom. Both characters use guns, but seeing them in action makes one believe that Khan's are either superior in range and accuracy or he's a markedly better marksman. Or both.

Vultureman vs Triclops... On top of superior physical stats Triclops has is probably smarter, has 360 vision, a magical weapon, combat drones, and the ability to fire blasts from his eyes.

Skeletor vs Mumm-Ra... The only match that's even close, but will still be skewed in this free-for-all which will end with 5on1 in less than two minutes. But just comparing the two head to head... Mumm-ra uses most of his sorcery on increasing his physical stats. Here he and Skeletor are probably close to equal, with maybe a slight edge going to Mumm-Ra. He doesn't really utilize his sorcery for combat. he does have his eye beams and occasionally casts bolts from his hands. Skeletor uses his sorcery fairly regularly. He focuses through his staff, a very powerful artifact, and is able to defend with either the staff or his sword which is equal in power to the Sword of Power that He-Man uses. Just the weapons should give Skeletor the advantage, but add in that Mumm-Ra weakens as the the battle goes on and the victory would go to Skullington von Skullenburg. Even without the help of his henchmen, though this is a much closer fight.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Skeletor would eat Mum-Ra for breakfast.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7  Edited By owie  Moderator

Skeletor's henchmen are more powerful than Mumm-ra's henchmen, but Mumm-ra would toast Skeletor.  I'm assuming 80s tv show versions of both, even though that's not the pictures.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Typhion

Skeletor. Mum-rah at peak is definitly more powerful, but he has ALOT of liabilities that are pretty easy to expose. Skeletor exposes them.

yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By yodagod

@Owie said:

Skeletor's henchmen are more powerful than Mumm-ra's henchmen, but Mumm-ra would toast Skeletor. I'm assuming 80s tv show versions of both, even though that's not the pictures.

I would certainly hope not. Skeletor and Mumm-Ra were both inept in the shows. That would be like having a Batman villains battle with only the Adam West show versions. It would suck.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Trodorne

For those would doubt the TRUE OVERLORD of evil.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Mum-RA 

THE EVER LIVING!!!!!!

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By JonesDeini

Firstly, DAMN this takes me back to kindergarten! LMAO Secondly are we using the most modern incarnations of both characters or classic? Because Modern Mum-Ra has a nation of soldiers, advanced technology and much more impressive mystical abilities than classic Mum-Ra. The last version of ol' Skull face from the cartoon network show had a much more scaled down list of resources and abilities.

Modern I'd give to Mum-Ra

Classic I'd call a draw

Comics versions? I have no idea really.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By owie  Moderator
@yodagod said:

@Owie said:

Skeletor's henchmen are more powerful than Mumm-ra's henchmen, but Mumm-ra would toast Skeletor. I'm assuming 80s tv show versions of both, even though that's not the pictures.

I would certainly hope not. Skeletor and Mumm-Ra were both inept in the shows. That would be like having a Batman villains battle with only the Adam West show versions. It would suck.

I would love a battle of Adam West villains.  Mumm-ra was less inept than Skeletor and far more powerful in the classic versions.  Mumm-ra always lost, of course, but the team of heroes he was fighting were more powerful and more serious than He-Man and his allies.  I couldn't comment on more recent versions.
yodagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By yodagod

@Owie said:

\I would love a battle of Adam West villains. Mumm-ra was less inept than Skeletor and far more powerful in the classic versions. Mumm-ra always lost, of course, but the team of heroes he was fighting were more powerful and more serious than He-Man and his allies. I couldn't comment on more recent versions.

Alright. I concede. An Adam West Batman villains battle would be at least as awesome as it would be bad. I agree with the rest of your post except the Mumm-ra "far more powerful", because Skeletor has better sorcery feats even just the cartoon version. He opened no less than three interdimensional rifts, and traversed two of them. He time traveled. And he breached Castle Greyskull, supposedly impossible, all while maintaining the structural integrity and magical security of Snake Mountain. Unfortunately, much like Cobra Commander, he was bad with follow through.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By owie  Moderator
@yodagod: Fair enough!
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist
@Trodorne said:

For those would doubt the TRUE OVERLORD of evil.

Boner for Evilllll! 

Skeletor has this.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cattlebattle
@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Mumra is more serious than Skeletor. He's also more invulnerable due to the 4 demons that powers him up. Skeletor has no chance really.

Disagree.....big time

Mumm-ra is vulnerable to his own reflection and bright lights....potentially, an 8 year old with a mirror and a flashlight could take him out.

There was an episode of He-Man where a powerful sorcerer attacked Skeletor wit a magic blast....and Skeletor was completely unharmed, he just stood there looking at the other guy like "really??"

Needless to say Skeletor stomps
darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mumm-ra solos this all on his own especially at full power!! Even in the series no one has ragdolled him around like they have Skeletor, even in tha "Secret of the Sword", He-Man's mom body slammed Skeletor, so there is nowhere in hades that Skeletor can even compare and ounce to Mumm-Ra especially that the ancient sprits will back him up!! Mumm-ra has ragdolled the thundercats together 100's of times, and they would have to either randomly find some power stone to stop him at times. Mumm-ra incased the luniatacs in a volcano, and some of them were pretty powerful if I can recall... Mumm-ra has dream control powers, mind powers, tk, weather control powers, shapeshifting powers, teleportation, can summon people from different timelines to serve him, he can shoot out powerful blasts, has size manipulation, and a lot more than that!! Even in the end of the series it was said that Mumm-ra was the root of all evil and he can not be destroyed!!

darklord_apoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By darklord_apoc

Um no, the Ancient Spirits took that weakness from him aloooooooooong time ago during the 2nd season I believe, but he no longer has that as his weakness!!! Most powerful version of Mumm-ra won against the thundercats but Lion-O kept running away from him and the ancient spirits got tired of him not just killing Lion-O so they brought him back to his lair... In "secret of the sword" Skeletor got slammed by He-Man's mom smh, a mere human WOMAN at that!!

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

said:

Disagree.....big time

Mumm-ra is vulnerable to his own reflection and bright lights....potentially, an 8 year old with a mirror and a flashlight could take him out.

There was an episode of He-Man where a powerful sorcerer attacked Skeletor wit a magic blast....and Skeletor was completely unharmed, he just stood there looking at the other guy like "really??"

Needless to say Skeletor stomps

Avatar image for powerfulavenger
powerfulavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skeletor stomps.