• 142 results
#101 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" I won. "
lol
#102 Posted by WW-Fan (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

i love both but Donna Troy is the winner here

#103 Edited by Static Shock (50669 posts) - - Show Bio

Donny Troy wins. Her strength is close to Wonder Woman's, and she was able to fight her in combat, holding her own. Her reflexes are just as quick, and she can deflect energy attacks with her bracelets (which I believe are the same as Wonder Woman's, IIRC). With that, she could defend against energy attacks from Ms. Marvel to close the distance and overwhelm her with her speed, strength, and Amazonian fighting skills.

#104 Posted by dane (10738 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy ftw.

#105 Posted by Konton (32 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Donny Troy wins. Her strength is close to Wonder Woman's, and she was able to fight her in combat, holding her own. Her reflexes are just as quick, and she can deflect energy attacks with her bracelets (which I believe are the same as Wonder Woman's, IIRC). With that, she could defend against energy attacks from Ms. Marvel to close the distance and overwhelm her with her speed, strength, and Amazonian fighting skills. "
Agreed on most everything, except Donna doesn't have the Aegis Gauntlets. Amazon equipment is just magically resilient.
#106 Posted by Static Shock (50669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Konton: OK. Thanks for the correction.
#107 Posted by Superskrull86 (1883 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jade1977 said:
Ms. Marvel would clean Donna's clock. Whatever powers Donna may have, she can't fight worth crap. Come on, she would always lose to Starfire in staff fights.
#108 Posted by X_Titans (158 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that Donna can take this.

#109 Posted by Dernman (20716 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy

#110 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
Donny Troy wins. Her strength is close to Wonder Woman's, and she was able to fight her in combat, holding her own. Her reflexes are just as quick, and she can deflect energy attacks with her bracelets (which I believe are the same as Wonder Woman's, IIRC). With that, she could defend against energy attacks from Ms. Marvel to close the distance and overwhelm her with her speed, strength, and Amazonian fighting skills.
Agreed except for the one correction. 
#111 Posted by Static Shock (50669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: LOL. Disregard the 'close to Wonder Woman's strength' part. Donna's strong, but I don't know if she's actually close to Wonder Woman. 
#112 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
@Erik: LOL. Disregard the 'close to Wonder Woman's strength' part. Donna's strong, but I don't know if she's actually close to Wonder Woman. 
She is not but she is stronger than Ms. Marvel. Actually, I do not recall a ceiling ever given for Donna's strength. Going to have to look for that. 
#113 Posted by Static Shock (50669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: True. She was able to lift a cargo boat with Starfire's help while they were still with the Teen Titans. But, Starfire had to seal a crack in it, so she left Donna to hold it herself. Although she could, Donna claimed that she couldn't hold it forever. Those things have to be well over 100 tons. 

There was also a fight she had with some villain that I'm unfamiliar with , but Kyle was helping her. The fight was in outer space, however. He tossed a large spaceship at the guy effortlessly. Hard to quantify its weight, but still. 
#114 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock:  

Hmmm..... Nice ones. So well in excess of 100tons. Seems well beyond Ms. Marvel. But Carol does have the advantage of being more durable than strong. She was tanking repeated Hulk-level hits in SI. 
#115 Posted by Static Shock (50669 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik: When that Hulk skrull was being carried into outer space? I remember that.
#116 Posted by Erik (32504 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
@Erik: When that Hulk skrull was being carried into outer space? I remember that.
Yeah that is the one I was thinking of. He was wearing WWH armor indicating which version of Hulk he was using. 
#117 Posted by Primebonnick (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

damn can't i just have a three some with both i say donna though with extreme difficulty

#118 Posted by TAneT62 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna

#119 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1769 posts) - - Show Bio

dt wins, effortless curbstomp

#120 Edited by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@TruePwnge: i know i'm 3 and 6 months late,but donna's durability has a weak point against piercing weapons,but she is super durable against everything else.

#121 Posted by Dogofwarorion (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol may have energy projection based attacks but on the other hand Donna can deflect these beam and she is probably stronger... It's a tough fight but ii'll go with Donna on this one, she has a warrior training after all

#122 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (680 posts) - - Show Bio

They both become friends and go apply to work for playboy or maxim lol

#123 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@dogofwarorion:

well donna is way stronger without a doubt,and durable enough to take ms marvel's energy attacks

#124 Posted by nigravirum1 (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Ms. Marvel.... I like Donna better but lets not forget what happened when Rogue stole Ms. Marvel's powers. Ms. Marvel is one feisty and powerful chick.

#125 Posted by Evil-Incarnate (5176 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Why would you bump this old thread and quote someone who already said Donna wins?

I say Ms. Marvel.... I like Donna better but lets not forget what happened when Rogue stole Ms. Marvel's powers. Ms. Marvel is one feisty and powerful chick.

Ms. Marvel is impressive, but she's out of her league with this one.

#126 Posted by dondave (40739 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna

#127 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by Moonman78 (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy is not beating carol, I would say carol is stronger and just as good a fighter, I don't see Donna holding the current Wonder Woman but ms marvel would defiantly be a good match for her.

#129 Posted by gokuwarrior (4399 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: this was made before new 52,so donna is way stronger,way faster and a much better fighter than ms marvel,and carol would be owned by current wonder woman,current wonder woman trashed supergirl without even trying,and she gets more power taking off her bracelets.

#130 Posted by BRAX (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Troy takes this one

#131 Posted by Kazuma_Bushi (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel. Every time I see Donna Troy in a comic she's getting beat up by somebody.

#132 Posted by agent41 (8485 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel. Every time I see Donna Troy in a comic she's getting beat up by somebody.

donna is stronger,more durable,faster and a better fighter than ms marvel.

#133 Edited by agent41 (8485 posts) - - Show Bio

some feats for donna.

Taking on Starfire and Jade. As well as use of her energy manipulation powers,taking a nuke level explosion and the third picture is her throwing a very large space ship,blocking heat vision,training with Wonder Woman.

#134 Edited by Kazuma_Bushi (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: All of that is debatable, possibly except speed.

#135 Posted by dagmar_merrill (12701 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna... I think.

#136 Posted by agent41 (8485 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: All of that is debatable, possibly except speed.

i don't think so,carol is not even a 100 tonner and donna was trained by diana who is a much better fighter than carol,i posted some scans for donna above.

#137 Edited by agent41 (8485 posts) - - Show Bio
#138 Posted by dondave (40739 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna

#139 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (14349 posts) - - Show Bio

Troy

#140 Edited by agent41 (8485 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna... I think.

donna stats are higher than ms marvels and donna is also a better fighter.

#141 Posted by linkjt (642 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think onna is stronger,Carol is now a +´100 tonner while Donna always showed to be way below Diana's league,going by feats Carol is stronger,both have the similar speed,Donna and Carol are about the ame in terms of fighting skills,but Carol is more durable,overall i give it to Carol.

#142 Posted by linkjt (642 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol is a 100 tonner now. She has better durability feats than Donna. Carol has the versatility as well as skil wise they aren't far apart.