Ms Marvel, Storm and Jean Grey (No Phoenix) vs Supergirl

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

The Marvel women jump Supergirl in an alley and they are bloodlust. To the death.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sa5m

Supergirl I beleive becuse she will be to fast for them =)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By nefarious

Supergirl wins.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valtot

supergirls way to fast, strong and durable for them
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssejllenrad

Supergirl via Speedblitz. If she hesitates one bit, the team takes it via mindrape. I think. I don't know if she has ever manifested tp-defense. And it's not like she had that pathetic piece of art called Torqasm Vo...

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot
@ssejllenrad:
thats my thought as there only chance is if the fight never starts and Jean while hidden just mind rapes her, but than we also gotta take into account supergirl would hear all of there heart beats anyway so she knows there hidden
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cats

What do you mean by jump? Did they get prep? If not, SG Wins due to being stronger than all of them. And she can ohko all of em.

Avatar image for the_scarlet_witch
The Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Scarlet Witch

If they are jumping her I'd assume they'd have a few moments of prep so in my opinion team Marvel takes this. Jean would "mindrape" her while the others could attack physically or do whatever they wanted really.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By demifiend

super girl easy 

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Storm Calling
@The Scarlet Witch said:
" If they are jumping her I'd assume they'd have a few moments of prep so in my opinion team Marvel takes this. Jean would "mindrape" her while the others could attack physically or do whatever they wanted really. "
This I agree, it sounds like an ambush, and if it is the girls take her down.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Jean solos. Bloodlusted Jean would shut down Kara's brain. Otherwise, Supergirl kills them all easily.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot

yea jeans the only threat here and since its a ambush even if kara hears her heart beat from miles away and sees her hiding there and knows shes there the whole time along with everyone shes not just gonna attack them unless she hears them whispering about attacking her, but it would come down to wether jean telepathically assaults supergirl before anything happens as by the first second they attempt to attack and jean hasnt done anything she will blitz everyone unconscious and its over but Jean could pull a win depending on how we go with what happens first
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Storm Calling
@Valtot said:
" yea jeans the only threat here and since its a ambush even if kara hears her heart beat from miles away and sees her hiding there and knows shes there the whole time along with everyone shes not just gonna attack them unless she hears them whispering about attacking her, but it would come down to wether jean telepathically assaults supergirl before anything happens as by the first second they attempt to attack and jean hasnt done anything she got blitz everyone unconscious and its over but Jean could pull a win depending on how we go with it "
Great point. Either jean immediately mind rapes and gets the first attack or the team goes down.
xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xmenfallen

judging from the word jump so it means the marvel girls have prep because they know where supergirl will pass..... so i think the marvel girl wins

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By goldenshot80
@JediXMan said:
" Jean solos. Bloodlusted Jean would shut down Kara's brain. Otherwise, Supergirl kills them all easily. "
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@The Scarlet Witch said:
"If they are jumping her I'd assume they'd have a few moments of prep so in my opinion team Marvel takes this. Jean would "mindrape" her while the others could attack physically or do whatever they wanted really. "

I agree here. Jean wins this for the team with a first strike.
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvellover1

Jeans tp owns her, while storm bloodlusted can strike multiple bolts at her

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By charlieboy

the only one that can do any damage is jean. if supergirl has even a second she wins.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they jumped her and took her by surprise, Jean could just shut down Kara's brain and then psychoblast her. Also, Jean has a strong psychic rapport with Storm, and it would be easy to loop Ms. Marvel in via mindlink. They could coordinate a plan pretty easily, but their best bet is to have Jean just psychonuke Supergirl to KO her.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@JediXMan said:
" Jean solos. Bloodlusted Jean would shut down Kara's brain. Otherwise, Supergirl kills them all easily. "
This. 
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@PhoenixoftheTides said:
" If they jumped her and took her by surprise, Jean could just shut down Kara's brain and then psychoblast her. Also, Jean has a strong psychic rapport with Storm, and it would be easy to loop Ms. Marvel in via mindlink. They could coordinate a plan pretty easily, but their best bet is to have Jean just psychonuke Supergirl to KO her. "
This
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By karrob
@Valtot said:
" supergirls way to fast, strong and durable for them "
Amu0003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl is very fast like flashes (she defeated jesse quick in race) and can resist weak magic

Her kryptonite vulnerability is less than superman

She can phase through objects by vibrating her body.

Kryptonian physicology prevents non magical mind control.

However kryptonians can be mind controlled by advance viruses.

Easy win for supergirl

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@amu0003: well we did see teen Jean go toe to toe with Gladiator and actually get the better of him , so it's not as cut and dry as you are suggesting.

Avatar image for oppagangnamstyle19
oppagangnamstyle19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl is stronger and faster . So she wins

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl speedblitz isn't likely...

But she's still far stronger and more durable. With Jean playing support they can take this solidly.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The real question is.. who has better reaction time Jean or Kara? You just have to know who gets the first attack and I think Supergirl could just laser vision them all, or freeze them all, etc.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Teen Jean is the only threat here. She went toe to toe with Gladiator. Super girl would need to blitz her at start of battle otherwise team wins.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no guarantee that Jean could tp a Kryptonian mind efficiently enough to drop her within the 0.1 seconds necessary to keep them all from dying. Supergirl wins.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl blitz.

dragon54321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this Binary Captain Marvel?

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well well well, Jean is telekinesis (more like MM) and telepathy which means she knows every move Cara makes and with her telekinesis (MM) she can fly fast and can make her body a durable one if she wants, if this is omega-level Jean Grey then Supergirl is gone tah tah. It's like Nate Grey on a whole higher level.

Storm on the other hand can solo here, she is one with the planet so she too knows every move Cara makes, can read her emotions and manipulate them if she pleases, her powers rn't actually only to manipulate the weather but she can basically control the four elements at will.

She can fly fast cz she cammands the air one flies in and can slow other's speed if she wants. Her lightning is 7 times hotter than the surface of the sun and can flash react. She can freeze Cara's blood or brain as well as increase it's temperature in order to explode them.

The best chance Supergirl has is to fight Carol one on one even tho she'll hv trouble with her, but Jean and Storm solo here. But i hv doubts on Ms Marvel.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!........?????

Capable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Capable

@jedixman said:

Jean solos. Bloodlusted Jean would shut down Kara's brain. Otherwise, Supergirl kills them all easily.

Pretty accurate...but Ms. Marvel might put on a better fight with her superior durability and strength then Jean or Storm.