User Lists: 2

Ultron.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

T-Spheres :) they're invisible to Ultron and can BFR him to a different dimension.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-Spheres :) they're invisible to Ultron and can BFR him to a different dimension.

ohh how wonderful ... and you have him against me in a street level tourney ... and you were protesting against pre shippuden naruto :D

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

ohh how wonderful ... and you have him against me in a street level tourney ... and you were protesting against pre shippuden naruto :D

Um...Dimensional BFR's probably not allowed there though. Just saiyan (Believe it!). Plus I'd be ok with thousands of clones if I got thousands of T-Spheres, but I likely wouldn't so (ended up with only 7)....eh.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

Um...Dimensional BFR's probably not allowed there though. Just saiyan (Believe it!). Plus I'd be ok with thousands of clones if I got thousands of T-Spheres, but I likely wouldn't so (ended up with only 7)....eh.

yeah .. right .. and pre shippuden naruto ended up with 3 fodder clones who disappears after taking a single hit :D

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t-spheres can bFR?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t-spheres can bFR?

They can open dimensional portal so....yeah.

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: thats not impressive.. .Reed Richards has done hundreds of things more impressive then T-spheres

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Ultron stomps.

T-mask are not infallible.

No Caption Provided

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron Stomps

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: thats not impressive.. .Reed Richards has done hundreds of things more impressive then T-spheres

Not really but...who compared him to Reed Richards?

Ultron stomps.

It's weird that you say T-Spheres aren't infallible (you're right), but then pick the wrong scan? I mean that guy did eventually control the T-Spheres, but that wasn't the scan IIRC. Problem with Ultron doing it is that he can't even see them.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@mr_ingenuity said:

Ultron stomps.

It's weird that you say T-Spheres aren't infallible (you're right), but then pick the wrong scan? I mean that guy did eventually control the T-Spheres, but that wasn't the scan IIRC. Problem with Ultron doing it is that he can't even see them.

I think the point he's trying to make is that there are lasers and a giant robot attacking Mr. Terrific. Those are all tech.

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@mr_ingenuity said:

Ultron stomps.

I think the point he's trying to make is that there are lasers and a giant robot attacking Mr. Terrific. Those are all tech.

He has a decent point on the robot, but the guns were....controlled by the robot so...there's the main problem. Now that I think about how was the robot attacking him? Him....I forget these things.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@darkraiden said:

He has a decent point on the robot, but the guns were....controlled by the robot so...there's the main problem. Now that I think about how was the robot attacking him? Him....I forget these things.

Digitus used technopathy to attack Mr Terrific, Ultron has superior technopathy. There isn't anything to suggest Mr Terrific is too fast or has the capacity to damage Ultron. So unless Mr Terrific has the means to BFR(which Ultron will hack to counter), Mr Terrific has no way to win.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Digitus used technopathy to attack Mr Terrific, Ultron has superior technopathy. There isn't anything to suggest Mr Terrific is too fast or has the capacity to damage Ultron. So unless Mr Terrific has the means to BFR(which Ultron will hack to counter), Mr Terrific has no way to win.

But...he does have BFR. The T-Spheres...

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@darkraiden: Yes Mr Terrific can open a portal, but what is forcing Ultron to the other side?

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: what do you mean not really...lol have you seen all the feats reed has done...sorry but they blow mr. terrific feats away

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: what do you mean not really...lol have you seen all the feats reed has done...sorry but they blow mr. terrific feats away

Nope not really. 9th dimensional travel is pretty awesome

@darkraiden: Yes Mr Terrific can open a portal, but what is forcing Ultron to the other side?

A T-Sphere using a gravity well, just opening a portal on top of him, etc. Plus I forgot, T-Spheres can magnetize metal aka Ultron.

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Glabal500

@darkraiden: Reed created an armor to match Galactus..

Reed's brain was used to recreate the marvel MULTIVERSE...not universe, MULTIVERSE

reed has traveled between universes all the time...

he discovered the negative zone which is pretty much the same as 9 dimension traveling

etc. etc.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@darkraiden: Mr Terrific doesn't have the power to produce a force to strong enough to magnetize or hold Ultron in a gravity well. Nice try though. Plus your debate would require Ultron to wait patiently until Mr Terrific came to that conclusion & be kind enough not to hack the T-Spheres.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ultron - if people think that Mister Terrific can best Ultron in combat then why the dickens is Mister Terrific within so many Street Level Tournaments?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

Micheal gets oneshotted or the T-Spheres get hacked. Take your pick..

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This. Otherwise Ultron figuratively eats him.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

t-spheres can bFR?

Nu52 T-shperes give access to the 9th Dimension which allows the user to see potential futures also. Pre 52 Holt made a telelporter based on a design used by one of his enemies ( cult leader name escapes me ATM) which he later incorporated into the spheres but not intra dimensional.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By beatboks1

Ultron - if people think that Mister Terrific can best Ultron in combat then why the dickens is Mister Terrific within so many Street Level Tournaments?

every single street level tourney I've used Holt in I've been told up front I cannot use the T-spheres offensive capabilities. I've only ever been able to use them in high tier tourneys.

Otherwise this

No Caption Provided

would be the end result. He can easily take down powerhouses who go toe to toe with Cap marvel and Superman.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@beatboks1: Yeah - I've seen scans of the T-Spheres being able to harm the likes of Captain Marvel & Black Adam, even if it was only momentarily.

I've gotta read some more JSA to learn about Holt's capabilities haha

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Reed created an armor to match Galactus..

Reed's brain was used to recreate the marvel MULTIVERSE...not universe, MULTIVERSE

reed has traveled between universes all the time...

he discovered the negative zone which is pretty much the same as 9 dimension traveling

etc. etc.

Cool...?