Mr. Mxyzptlk vs Classic Beyonder

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skyroid said:

@jesusthesefanboys: Marvel dimension=/= dc dimension. And higher dimension doesn't equal higher power. Beside the entire comic to Mxy is 2D thanks to his toon force

Incorrect. Higher dimensional beings > lower dimensional beings.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Tiering

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs: Considering one of the infinite universes he busted was shown to be the "real" world, its certainly a high-end feat and illustrative of the fact that WF mxy is depicted as pretty much the apex of the DC totem pole. The fact that he recreated everything in an instant is just a bonus.

Nowhere did forces like the presence or lucifer even register in WF, despite the events occurring being well in their purview.

Finally, its worth noting that WF mxy is fundamentally a joke character. He's not meant for vs matches since he really isn't written with any limit. WF mxy does what he wants because thats how he's written.

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid said:

@marvelous_3212: You keep saying it's nothing beyonder hasn't done. Can you show us beyonder ACTUALLY DESTROYING INFINITE REALITIES, UNIVERSES AND RECREATED THEM?

Heck, Eternity's power destroyed the multiverse which CONTAINS INFINITE REALITIES, UNIVERSES, AND DIMENSIONS if we want to use caps lock.

And in another instance Dormammu used Eternity's power to recreate the entire multiverse.

Spider-Man with Cosmic Cube Beyonder's powers, and need a I remind you that Cosmic Cube <<<<< Celestial <<<<< Eternity <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Living Tribunal <<<<<<<<< (insert a bunch more) <<<<<<<<<<<< PR Beyonder recreated the entire multiverse in a nanosecond.

As Mystic Medivh said already. They are much lower than LT, who is much lower than pre retcon beyonder. Higher dimensional beings> Lower dimensional beings.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#204  Edited By skyroid

@flyingcliffs: Is that why Franklin>>>>>>galactus? Because Franklin is higher dimensional then galactus? Dimension doesn't work the same way for everything.

And trying to apply dimension from marvel to dc is even worse logic. And this doesn't work with Mxy even more because to him the entire comic is 2D.

Also in a another debate I given you scan of same guy from hundred of dimensions, do you remember what happened to them? They died in a building size explosion. Dimension of also refers to alternative universes and realities.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: What's your definition of omniverse? According to the one I saw earlier which meant all collection of universes and realities. By that logic it would be omniversal. But I wanna what's your definition is because everyone seems to have their own versions

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By mysticmedivh

@skyroid said:

@mysticmedivh: What's your definition of omniverse? According to the one I saw earlier which meant all collection of universes and realities. By that logic it would be omniversal. But I wanna what's your definition is because everyone seems to have their own versions

I believe you're referring to the definition from the Marvel glossary?

The collection of every single universe, dimension, reality, etc.

However, the same definition goes on to say that:

This includes the real world, as well as the Marvel Universe, the Star Trek Universe, the Image Universe, etc. Omniverse is also the conceptual ensemble of all possible universes, with all possible laws of physics.

@mrmxyzptlk said:

@flyingcliffs: Considering one of the infinite universes he busted was shown to be the "real" world, its certainly a high-end feat and illustrative of the fact that WF mxy is depicted as pretty much the apex of the DC totem pole. The fact that he recreated everything in an instant is just a bonus.

Nowhere did forces like the presence or lucifer even register in WF, despite the events occurring being well in their purview.

Finally, its worth noting that WF mxy is fundamentally a joke character. He's not meant for vs matches since he really isn't written with any limit. WF mxy does what he wants because thats how he's written.

Again, when did this happen. The real world wasn't even depicted or stated to be affected.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: .... Well then.. I must've not noticed that... Ignore what I said there's no omniversal character

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk
No Caption Provided

@mysticmedivh:

One of the universes Batmite fled too was the "real" world. And after Mxy's nuke, it was destroyed like all the rest. I reiterate, WF mxy is a joke character with no limits whatsoever.

And to address final crisis, I agree. Don't conflate WF mxy with normal mxy. WF Mxy brushed off and stomped the spectre half a dozen times, while with normal mxy it could go either way.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@mysticmedivh:

One of the universes Batmite fled too was the "real" world. And after Mxy's nuke, it was destroyed like all the rest.

They went outside the comic then went back in.

Only when they were inside the comic did Mxy decide to destroy the DC multiverse.

Nothing suggest the real world was affected.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmxyzptlk said:
No Caption Provided

@mysticmedivh:

One of the universes Batmite fled too was the "real" world. And after Mxy's nuke, it was destroyed like all the rest.

Only when they were inside the comic did Mxy decide to destroy the DC multiverse.

Thats quite a stretch. Mxy's aim was to destroy all possible worlds that Batmite could reach. Since Batmite did indeed make it to the real world, Mxy would obviously have included it given that Batmite had "nowhere to run" by the end of the nuke.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

You do know omniverseal in Marvel is Multiversal in DC right? They just want to sound bigger. A multiverse is already infinity to the power of infinity. You can't get bigger than that.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@mrmxyzptlk said:

@mysticmedivh:

Thats quite a stretch. Mxy's aim was to destroy all possible worlds that Batmite could reach. Since Batmite did indeed make it to the real world, Mxy would obviously have included it given that Batmite had "nowhere to run" by the end of the nuke.

Mxy just got tired of going from Earth to Earth chasing Batman, and shortly before he decided to destroy everything he said "this multiverse isn't big enough for the both of us". After everything was destroyed he spoke about how there were no more Infinite Earths, alternate universes, and so on. Not only is our real world not part of the DC multiverse in the comic book, but Infinite Earths and alternate universes is all in the DC multiverse. I do not believe the real world was part of the destruction.

@flyingcliffs:

You do know omniverseal in Marvel is Multiversal in DC right? They just want to sound bigger. A multiverse is already infinity to the power of infinity. You can't get bigger than that.

You do know that there are multiple multiverses in Marvel, and even megaverses with multiverses within them, and that being bigger than infinity is actually a thing in Marvel, right?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

mxy. beyonder was all cheap talk

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By skyroid

@mysticmedivh: @mrmxyzptlk: Mxy did not destroy the real world. Also the idea of marvel being bigger then dc isn't true. In the end the both have infinite universes. big is a word to describe size, an in terms of size they are the same. What you can say is that marvel has more variety of universes then dc. For example there's infinite numbers between 1-2. Like 1.1, 1.256 etc and there's infinite numbers between 1-5. But in size they are the same but one has more variety then the other. The infinite between 1-2 doesn't have the variety such as 4.589 while the infinite numbers in 1-5 has all the variety of 1-2 plus more but the amount is still infinite..... Damn this is hurting my head

PS: The whole Lt holding two megaverse is trash. (aren't dc and marvel the two megaverse, correct me if in wrong) in that case it's all trash because Lt couldn't have held two megaverse because DC doesn't exist within marvel. And the whole THE BROTHER incident is non canon crossover.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: Although I never said Marvel is bigger than DC, it's true that Marvel has multiple multiverses and even megaverses.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Agreed on the multiple multiverses and can you check the last part of my post, edited it

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prince_of_saiyans: he is equal with TOAA it's idiotic to think otherwise they're both the literal gods of their universes and are both omnipotent

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: According to the Marvel handbook LT created the Twin Brothers. Each brother then went on to become guardian of a megaverse which contained multiple multiverses.

Although I didn't have LT holding megaverses in mind when I said megaverse, I don't believe it would be the first time when megaverse was used in Marvel. So even if there were no Brothers and whatnot there would still be megaverses.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By skyroid

@rolanddeschaingokughostrider: Who's omnipotent Beyonder? No. Based on what that one time he said he limited himself that one time, or him making bunch of self contradicting claims about himself?

Unless your going by marvels definition of omnipotent which means same thing as nigh omnipotent then sure Beyonder is omnipotent too

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: tan that guys even stupider than I thought sorry I'm not a Beyonder fan

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: Yes i know and he wins he actually have some durability feats have not seen any from Mxy

Not much to bring up about the canon non-canon issue, WF was non-canon but people still refer to it like it was.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend: Not sure what your referring to.

For the second part does it matter? Classic Beyonder is non canon. And To understand Mxy's canon(ity) you have to understand hypertime.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend:

WF is canon. Only for Mxy and Batmite but still canon.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Omniverse is Marvel trying to avoid copyright. They say in the handbook the Omniverse contains DC, Darkhorse etc. they cannot legally do this and has neither DC or Darkhorse acknowledged this the entire Omniverse is BS. It's a word to sound bigger, nothing more.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clownprinceofcrime1995: I didn't even mention the word omniverse in my post to you.

All I said was that Marvel does indeed have multiple multiverses, megaverses, and that being greater than infinity is actually a thing in Marvel.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Authors have not right to the "real" world.

2) It doesn't mean that they does not exist in WF.

3) He has unlimited powers in 5-dimensional scale. Still 5d being, nothing more.

3a) He has not unlimited powers in 5d, because Bat Mite is equal to him, lol.

@skyroid said:

@flyingcliffs: Is that why Franklin>>>>>>galactus? Because Franklin is higher dimensional then galactus? Dimension doesn't work the same way for everything.

And trying to apply dimension from marvel to dc is even worse logic. And this doesn't work with Mxy even more because to him the entire comic is 2D.

Also in a another debate I given you scan of same guy from hundred of dimensions, do you remember what happened to them? They died in a building size explosion. Dimension of also refers to alternative universes and realities.

1) Idk how powerful Franklin really is. But Galactus is 16-dimensional like Death or Eternity.

2) Our 3d (4d) universe seems like 2d to him (Mxy), because he is on 1 level higher. Its ok.

3) I know, it depends on context.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

DC Universe is "omniverse" too, but Mxy is not omniversal, just multiversal+.

Also, there are infinite dimensional space time in DC. Still, Mxy is 5-dimensional.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

DCs dimensions aren't power levels like Marvels and DC is a multiverse. The DC multiverse is the same scale as the Marvel Omniverse

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

DC isn't an Omniverse. It has infinite universes (COIE) but it doesn't have marvels ego.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By skyroid

@flyingcliffs: The amount Made up claims you always bring us incredible.

-unlimited power in 5D dimension scale????5D is imagination period.

-batmite equal to him??? Where do you find these info, batmite is a tiny fraction part of Mxy.

- the point was Franklin>>>>>galactus even thought Franklin is lower dimension. Why do you keep bringing up dimension??? Marvel dimension=/=dc dimension. Did you seriously not her the scan I posted for you in another thread with hundred of dimensional beings all dying in a building size explosion??? Dimension also refers to universes and realities of pocket universe/space. Like the place lanterns keep their lanterns.

-..... The entire comic is 2D to Mxy, because he can exit it and hold it in his hands, it's all a book with drawing and writings of characters and stories.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

Dc omniverse is made up of one multiverse comprendo?

So if there's one multiverse in dc omniverse then dc omniverse is also a multiverse because that's all there is

Dc omniverse= dc multiverse

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid: part of multiverse is multiverse too, lol

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By skyroid

@flyingcliffs: ..... Yeah.... It gets harder and harder to take you seriously... So since universe is part of multiverse.

Universe= multiverse???

Your not making sense.

And for post #234 everything is part of an omniverse, the real world, dc, marvel, Harry Potter... Everything. (that's the definition of omniverse made by marvel in handbook) which definition of omniverse are you using? What's the definition? From where? Post the source

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skyroid:

This is P52 so that entire scan really doesn't matter :/

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure.

@skyroid said:

@flyingcliffs: ..... Yeah.... It gets harder and harder to take you seriously... So since universe is part of multiverse.

Universe= multiverse???

Your not making sense.

And for post #234 everything is part of an omniverse, the real world, dc, marvel, Harry Potter... Everything. (that's the definition of omniverse made by marvel in handbook) which definition of omniverse are you using? What's the definition? From where? Post the source

What is your logic? 1/2 of infinite is infinite too. Part of multiverse is a multiverse too. Mxy has control over infinite universes, but he is 5-dimensional, not bigger. 5d = infinite 4d universes.

The Endless, Angels, Aspects of Presence infinitely stronger.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Flyingcliffs

@skyroid: Beyonder is higher dimensional, he has control over full multiverse, not only infinite timelines.

Beyonder > Mxy

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

Yet again dimensions don't matter in DC. It doesn't matter if Beyonder is 2 dimensions lower or infinity +1 higher than Mxy. Mxy can blow up where they are easily. Step out of the book and trap Beyonder inside, retcon Beyonder, rub Beyonder out, push the guy who thought of Beyonder down the stairs etc etc. or just rip a hole in the panel and direct whatever Beyonder does at himself.

Mxy has control of the multiverse and more.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

Yet again dimensions don't matter in DC. It doesn't matter if Beyonder is 2 dimensions lower or infinity +1 higher than Mxy. Mxy can blow up where they are easily. Step out of the book and trap Beyonder inside, retcon Beyonder, rub Beyonder out, push the guy who thought of Beyonder down the stairs etc etc. or just rip a hole in the panel and direct whatever Beyonder does at himself.

Mxy has control of the multiverse and more.

No, Mxy is overrated.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

When Beyonder has feats like Mxys please come back

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Flyingcliffs

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@flyingcliffs:

When Beyonder has feats like Mxys please come back

He has. Pre retcon Beyonder is stronger than all Marvel multiversal+ beings combined.

Spidey with Post Retcon Beyonder's powers destroyed and recreated the multiverse in a nanosecond. Full multiverse (11 dimensional), not only 5d lol.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

Mxy destroyed infinite dimensions in DC when he did it and has better feats that nearly destroying and recreating everything.

Mxy is more powerful than the omnipotents due to toon force

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

Mxy destroyed infinite dimensions in DC when he did it and has better feats that nearly destroying and recreating everything.

That doesn't make much sense, nor does is that a better feat.

So Mxy is more powerful than TOAA, Presence, Primal Monitor, Grant Morrison, etc.

Got it.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

1) Infinite 4d universes. nothing more. 2) Toon force - just a joke ability.

Beyonder showed more and better feats.

Beyonder wins here.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: @flyingcliffs:

When Beyonder can retcon other characters, trap them in other books, interact with books and literally rewrite them let me know. Again Mxy has defeated Ultimator who was an 11D being. Creatures from the 6th and 7th D are nowhere near as powerful as 5D imps. Mxy destroyed infinite realities in infinite dimensions. If you knew what the higher dimensions are actually theorised to be in real life you'd know that alternate realities are infact dimensions.

Everything but the OverMoniter. Just the. Ability to step out and rewrite comics is pretty OP.

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Flyingcliffs

@clownprinceofcrime1995 said:

@mysticmedivh: @flyingcliffs:

When Beyonder can retcon other characters, trap them in other books, interact with books and literally rewrite them let me know. Again Mxy has defeated Ultimator who was an 11D being. Creatures from the 6th and 7th D are nowhere near as powerful as 5D imps. Mxy destroyed infinite realities in infinite dimensions. If you knew what the higher dimensions are actually theorised to be in real life you'd know that alternate realities are infact dimensions.

Everything but the OverMoniter. Just the. Ability to step out and rewrite comics is pretty OP.

1) Ultimator is 10-dimensional

No Caption Provided

2) He was "beaten" by Dream of the Endless, not Mxy.

Creatures from the 6th and 7th D are nowhere near as powerful as 5D imps

Is it your own opinion? LOL

Mxy destroyed infinite realities in infinite dimensions.

Infinite 4d universes (3-space + 1-time), not higher cosmic dimensions.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flyingcliffs:

STOP WITH THE N52 SCANS! This is pre flashpoint they aren't relevant.

Not in my own opinion. 6th and 7th D characters are beaten by 3D characters. 3D characters against the Imps don't stand a chance.