User Lists: 0

Seido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#553  Edited By Seido

Beyonder is overrated. He makes just about everyone's "most overrated" list on here. Nuff said lol

Avatar image for gildardovillarruel
GildardoVillarruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: LAST I CHECKED THAT DOOM WAS FROM AN UNSEEN FUTURE THAT THE BEYONDER WAS AWARE OF OR CREATED.. SO HIS CREATION BESTED HIM? HOW? HES THE BEYONDER IF HE ALLOWS IT, IT WILL HAPPEND! AT FULL POWER STILL NOT PLOSSIBLE FOR UNDERSTANDING.. YES HE WOULD TORTURE MXY FOR WHATEVER DISTURBANCE HE MAKES.

GildardoVillarruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmaster: EPIC FIND INDEED! ALSO I BELIEVE THE BEYONDER IS THE PERSONIFFIED BEYOND! EVERYTHING THATS NOT IN UNDERSTANDING, ESSENTIALLY BEYOND WHAT EVEN GODS CAN GRASP! THE VERY MANIFISTATION A WRITTER LONGS TO WRITTE WHEN BRINGING LIFE TO A COMIC BOOK COMPANY. THE CHAMPION OF LIFE INDEED MADE STAN LEE BOW TO HIS SUPREME POWER

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Gildardovillarruel: no he wouldn't mxy would destroy doom easily... and doom beat GALACTUS and beyonder with ease lol.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mxy God stomps close this mismatch

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gildardovillarruel: no he wouldn't mxy would destroy doom easily... and doom beat GALACTUS and beyonder with ease lol.

That was not even doom, that was doom who became a cosmic being and had PIS, and Mxy's power was stolen by Joker so don't use ABC logic.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@super_sayian_beyonder: first of all you're wrong, joker didn't STEAL mxys power, he tricked him into giving him some of his power. Doom is still a human who took both their powers with inferior power.

It's not abc logic, it's a fact.

Avatar image for super_sayian_beyonder
Super_Sayian_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@super_sayian_beyonder: first of all you're wrong, joker didn't STEAL mxys power, he tricked him into giving him some of his power. Doom is still a human who took both their powers with inferior power.

It's not abc logic, it's a fact.

It is ABC logic, you are saying one being beat him so another one can.

To much Mxy wank going on and doom is not a human he was a abstract at the time I believe I think @mysticmedivh argued this on this thread or another thread if I can recall correctly.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By Fallingcliffs

super_sayian_beyonder: its not abc logic, it's two entirely diff cases. Doom by origin is still a human. Mxy never had his power TAKEN OR DRAINED by a mere human...

Lol yeah too much beyonder wank, already posted scans showing him grabbing doom admitting he lost to him and bested him.

Mxy would look at doom and laugh. WF mxy wouldn't waste two seconds on him.

To many people underminding Q, Galactus was defeated by Doom. (A human)

Here in the Q/Galactus topic you also contradict what you're saying here...you clearly admit that Galactus was defeated by Doom, yet ignore the fact that Beyonder was defeated by Doom as well? lol your words "Galactus was defeated by Doom. (A human) and you're right, that's not any different here. You can't just use this argument in one topic then contradict it in another. Even CA admits Doom conquered the Beyonder....not to mention Beyonder himself in another scan admitting "Doom bested him" what more evidence do you want?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody answered last time. I'll try again.

Currently Doom is what's holding battleworld together as its creator. At the end of the previous universe doom and strange meet and drain "ones from the beyond" of all their power.

My question is we're all of them essentially "the beyonder". Meaning did each individual one have that level of power beyonder had? Are they even connected to the beyonder? More people like beyonder existed outside of the multiverse?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565  Edited By ancient_god

Beyond

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By dawnone

Mxystill wtf stomps

Flyingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: No they where not the original Beyonder. Original Beyonder got retconed or nerfed by the writers.

GildardoVillarruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darksoul7th: One WORD... PRIMETIME... HE FEARS SUPERBOY PRIME. PRE RETCON BEYONDER WOULD HUMILIATE DC LIKE HE DID MARVEL

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Mxy. Beyonder got beat by human, fears doctor doom. Mxy don't fear prime.

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy is a dude who literally stepped out of a comic into reality. Beyonder is all but a mere annoyance to someone like Mxyzptlk.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574  Edited By Akrasia
@mr_existence said:

Mxy is a dude who literally stepped out of a comic into reality. Beyonder is all but a mere annoyance to someone like Mxyzptlk.

People on here really need a reality check. Mxy didn't "LITERALLY" step out of a comic. There was a comic that made it look like he stepped into a world like ours and beat up writers. But even that WAS A COMIC. The writers he beat up? Those were pictures of writers used in place of drawings. There is NOTHING literal about that. It's still a comic. So if you want to use stupid 4th wall feats (THAT ARE NOT EVEN CANON) to win an argument then either you're a sore loser or delusional.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia: its not worth your sanity. They just like DC more, there's no way you can possibly convince people who don't hear you.

Mr_Existence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia: No time to read your pitiful rant. Mxy solos that's all you need to know you whiny infant.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend: nah my question was, are they on the same level as the original beyonder?

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: No, Pre-retcon beyonder could not be beaten powerwise by anything less then a fully omnipotent being like TOAA or presence. He could however be outsmarted. But in sheer raw power he is pretty much unmatched.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By Nite_Nite

@lariend: it seemed like they got power drained by Doom same way he did original beyonder.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nite_nite: Well not really, Doom killed the Beyonders (he never killed original Beyonder only took his power) And Doom have stored the Beyonders power in a "box" and uses the last MM as a conduit to use their power.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lariend said:

@nite_nite: No, Pre-retcon beyonder could not be beaten powerwise by anything less then a fully omnipotent being like TOAA or presence. He could however be outsmarted. But in sheer raw power he is pretty much unmatched.

Yeah pre-retcon Beyonder was just omnipotent and nearly omniscient. He had full cosmic awareness but didn't understand finite beings or emotions. I would't use the word outsmarted but he was naive. A lot of the times he was "outsmarted" it was when he had the desire to be "normal" and people tried to take advantage of the situation, like Mephisto trying to take his power then he used the mother machine.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia: I'm saying that via the power he stole, Doom is now what holds existence together.

He stole said power from a group of beings who referred to themselves as "the ones from beyond". So doesn't that mean that each of those individuals were a "beyonder". So he'd now have the accumulated power of several "beyonders". That's what I'm asking.

Akrasia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akrasia: I'm saying that via the power he stole, Doom is now what holds existence together.

He stole said power from a group of beings who referred to themselves as "the ones from beyond". So doesn't that mean that each of those individuals were a "beyonder". So he'd now have the accumulated power of several "beyonders". That's what I'm asking.

I think you're replying to the wrong person. I was agreeing with you that pre Retcon Beyonder was way more powerful

Avatar image for comicbooklover90
Comicbooklover90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP! I'm sorry but it is retarded to think that mxy literally stepped out of the comic! the comic was still written by a writer which means mxy can't actually step out the comic and go erase beyonder's writer! The mxy wankery has got to stop! BTW PR Beyonder would stomp the entire fifth dimension including The puny little Mxy!

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicbooklover90: By using that Logic, Bugs never left his show and became the writer.

Remember, it's Toonforce. It's not supposed to make sense.

Avatar image for comicbooklover90
Comicbooklover90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashoftommorow: I think you misunderstood my point, People are saying "mxy could just step out of the comic and just blink the beyonder's writer and his comics out of existence", and sure bugs did it but mxy didn't do it!

anyway beyonder blinks mxy out of existence so fast that he couldn't even process the thought of "stepping out of the comic"!

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PR beyonder is > mxyz

however classic TOAA is > PR beyonder

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder stomps. He did destroy dc multiverse with batmite in world funniest, guess what: spiderman with portion of beyonder powers recreated the omniverse in a nanosecond, he became everyone(omniscient) and he is everywhere (omnipresent). That trumps anything mxy has ever done, as for breaking 4th wall, Dr doom,silver surfer, she hulk all has done it. Mxy is a joke

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So energy of Beyounder and Molecule Man fight reached to DC and exploded Krypton, lol.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyondah

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder slaughters

Avatar image for paradoxicalgaming
ParadoxicalGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595  Edited By ScathanApprover

Scathans logic: The Beyond is the realm as the 3.5th Dimesion, the bottle that contains the normal 3rd dimension multiverse. I'd not even consider it a 4th dimension, more like a sidestep, or the bigger multiverse that contains the normal one. The Beyonder said the entire Multiverse is like a drop in the sea compared to the Beyond. To me, that implies limits on the Beyond Realm, a place of physics with things that are calcuable. The 5th Dimension is a tier higher in my view. The Beyonders power is based on normal physics, molecular manipulation, time manipulation and space manipulations. All of which do not apply to Myx in the slightest.

Myx looks at Beyonder and likely gets impressed that a 3d being can do that, then pulls a giant hammer out of his pocket and slams it on Beyonders face for a TKO.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596  Edited By mysticmedivh

Scathans logic: The Beyond is the realm as the 3.5th Dimesion, the bottle that contains the normal 3rd dimension multiverse. I'd not even consider it a 4th dimension, more like a sidestep, or the bigger multiverse that contains the normal one. The Beyonder said the entire Multiverse is like a drop in the sea compared to the Beyond. To me, that implies limits on the Beyond Realm, a place of physics with things that are calcuable. The 5th Dimension is a tier higher in my view. The Beyonders power is based on normal physics, molecular manipulation, time manipulation and space manipulations. All of which do not apply to Myx in the slightest.

Myx looks at Beyonder and likely gets impressed that a 3d being can do that, then pulls a giant hammer out of his pocket and slams it on Beyonders face for a TKO.

By your own logic, Mr. Mxzyptlk, a 5th dimensional being, should have never been able to have defeated Ultimator, a 10th dimensional being. Or Doctor Strange shouldn't have been able to defeat a 6th dimensional being. Evidently, in comics, the dimensional logic you suggest does not apply.

And the Beyonder was said to be infinite dimensional, by the way. So by your own logic, the Beyonder could erase Mxy with a thought.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mxy get his Wf feats then I will get my all money and put it on him.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mxy get his Wf feats then I will get my all money and put it on him.

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics don't keep consistency. One author sticks to the guide lines written by the last. Then a new one stops by and says screw all that. If you take the Beyonder and the way things work in Marvel, then put that in DC as per this battle, the Marvel structure doesn't follow the DC structure. So no, it isnt by my own logic that the 10th dimensional being was bested by Myx, you can't apply that to the Beyonder and how he works compared to the Marvel Multiverse of 3d space. Tired of your nonsense, Mystic, I've no choice but to tear your response apart piece by piece. You bestow your opinion without any shred of evidence as legit fact too often.

"Drop in the sea compared to me." Alright, so finite then and just bigger. More like a bigger container for the Marvel Multiverse.

A quick google search that took 5 seconds lead me here to this thread: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/the-glory-doctor-who-vs-pre-retcon-beyonder-marvel-1738712/

Where you said this and were immediately shut down by users posting right after who disagreed with you and who ignored you completely because of the absurditity you were spouting about Beyonder also being infinitely dimensional compared to the Glory. Now you bring that same nonsense here 9 months later, also without any evidence.

#5 Edited by MysticMedivh (28490 posts) - 9 months, 25 days ago - Show Bio

@masterofluck123 said:

Glory stomps.

The Glory is an infinite-dimensional temporal construct that holds the infinite dimensional multiverse in Doctor Who together.

Well the Beyonder is infinite dimensional as well. His power also exceeds that of the Marvel multiverse (which contains infinite universes), and he also happens to be a multiverse incarnate (which vastly dwarf the Marvel multiverse).

So going by your reasons stated I don't see why the Glory would stomp, or win for that matter. Does he have any more feats?

"For in his own realm, he was all things. Just three dimensions, instead of infinite? such things are unknown to him". So he wasn't infinite beyond his own dimension. Not infinite. In his space, he was TOAA. Outside of his space, he wasn't. So stop already, Mystic. Just like how Lucifer made his own Creation and was God of it. How the Presence had his own Creation and was God of it and how Ellaine Belloc had her own as well and she was God of it. Beyonder's empty Beyond was his and his alone. When he came out, he was far lesser. So stop inverting what the scans actually say. Thanks.

No Caption Provided

Want some more inconsistencies? Cool, lets keep going then.

No Caption Provided

Hmm. Only several million times as powerful as the Multiverse? Omnipotent? He didn't know the multiverse existed, he struggled against Owen, had no idea was emotions were or how important the other cosmics were.

Want another contradiction from, okay have another then.

No Caption Provided

But wait beyonder, you just said twice that your power is like an ocean compared to a drop in the sea AND that you are only millions of times as powerful as the sum of the multiverse. Now you exaggerate and say Owen slagged billions of dimensions? So you are lying or exaggerating then? Cool, you can't be trusted then. OH WAIT, you claimed omnipotence and then struggled against Owen? So there are three huge inconsistencies right there without a single scan or shred of evidence showing Beyonder being infinite.

Show me a scan of Beyonder destroying every dimension and the entire Infinite DC structure of alternate realities and dimensions. Here is Myx doing it.

No Caption Provided

In DC, the 5th Dimension in DC encapsulates the entire 3rd and 4th dimensions in DC comics and Myx can wipe out his own entire 5th dimension as well. In Marvel, the structure isn't the same. Beyonder thought the multiverse and normal 3d spaces were all there was and he said his power was millions of times the sum of the multiverse. He contradicts that by saying Owen could slag billions of dimensions and proves he isn't Omnipotent with his ineptitude and struggle against Owen, who is not Omnipotent.

Here, Beyonder proves he doesn't know what a Dimension is. He thinks the normal 3d spaces and each alternate unverse is another dimension. He doesn't mean the 3rd dimension vs the 4th and 5th and to the 10th. He means this reality is universe 616, that other "dimension" over there is universe 691, ect. He said all the other dimensions were part of the multiverse. BEYONDER THINKS THE NORMAL 3D SPACES ARE INFINITE IN NUMBER BUT SAYS HE IS STILL MILLIONS OF TIMES AS POWERFUL. OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THENNNNNNN

No Caption Provided

This Omnipotent, omniscient being who doesn't know really anything at all and gets everything wrong...isn't at all Omnipotent or omniscient and the author contradicts himself about 6 times in the span of one comic and also gets the terminology of Dimensionality and alternate universes confused and thinks they are the same. So not only is Beyonder a MORON, but also a liar and untrustworthy since he contradicted himself 6 times in just 3 panels of scans.

I've had it with this Beyonder nonsense. Myx wipes him from existence, WF form not needed. There is so much inconsistency in Marvel regarding how many universes there are, and I showed you that in another thread just recently that you ignored when you pulled scans of a few characters saying there were infinite universes and alternates, then other scans of others saying differently. That doesn't exist in DC prior to infinite crisis, they had infinite universes.

Myx had total control over legit infinite. Beyonder never did.

Case closed.

@scathanapprover said:

By your own logic, Mr. Mxzyptlk, a 5th dimensional being, should have never been able to have defeated Ultimator, a 10th dimensional being. Or Doctor Strange shouldn't have been able to defeat a 6th dimensional being. Evidently, in comics, the dimensional logic you suggest does not apply.

And the Beyonder was said to be infinite dimensional, by the way. So by your own logic, the Beyonder could erase Mxy with a thought.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy lost to boom bad a boomsday.

He got stomped by gog in kingdom come.

He got his magic taken away by earth 3 zatanna and got punked by superman prime.

Etc......

Beyond godstomps this pathetic imp.