BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#401 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@czarny_samael666 said:

Majestic. He has nanosecond reaction speed - SBP didn't show anything in this level

prime got from one side of the universe to the other in second while fighting so prime is faster than majestic

This isn't a race

@czarny_samael666 said:

Majestic is better fighter.

doesn't matter because prime is alot faster,stronger and more durable than majestic

Faster is dealt with and stronger is coming up next. Prime isn't durable enough to no-sell Maj seeing as Flashes and Teen Titans have embarrassed him and none of them approach Majestic's strength. Plus, blades.

@czarny_samael666 said:

Both have similar level of strength feats, tough.

no they don't

Planet moving is the highest quantifiable strength feat of either. (And that's before considering the mass of Jupiter.)

atom stated than superman hits stronger than majestic and prime is alot stronger than superman so superboy prime is alot stronger than majestic

That's about as valid as Spider-Man saying Morlun hits harder than Hulk. Atom is not an authority and even if he were, he'd have to have been hit by the very best punch both characters could deliver, back to back, to even begin to be a useful source of information. And when you're basing measurements off of getting punched in the skull, your word is less than infallible. We have better judgments of their strength, and they're both above Superman.

prime wins easy

'Fraid not.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By monarch2016

@czarny_samael666 said:

@baron2011:

1.Travel feats doesn't matter. And he never used that kind of speed in battle.

2.I don't see a reason to belive it.

3.This comparision means nothing, feats matters. And Superman isn't even planet level, Prime is stronger than Superman but as is Majestic.

1.what part from "while they were fighting" can't you understand?

2.prime has far better feats than majestic so indeed he is faster stronger and more durable than majestic

3.striking power is more important in battles than lifting power so acording to atom,superman hits harder than majestic

prime>superman>majestic

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@baron2011:

1.Travel feats doesn't matter. And he never used that kind of speed in battle.

2.I don't see a reason to belive it.

3.This comparision means nothing, feats matters. And Superman isn't even planet level, Prime is stronger than Superman but as is Majestic.

1.what part from "while they were fighting" can't you understand?

2.prime has far better feats than majestic so indeed he is faster stronger and more durable than majestic

3.striking power is more important in battles than lifting power so acording to atom,superman hits harder than majestic

prime>superman>majestic

0.Attacking each other inteligence will give us nothing, but coming someone who close this thread. and it certainly don't help us finding out who is right.

1.They (who was that anyway? where was it shown?) could fight during flight, but it doesn't change speed of their punches. When pilot is flying in sound breaking speed, he still can move his arms, but it doesn't mean that he is faster than sound by himself.

2.I can say time in opposite way. We need scans and issues in which he accomplshied things better than Majestic. Winning with other planet buster would be nice.

3.Look what Buckshot told You above about that. And Superman isn't above Majestic, since he doesn't have similar strength feats.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405  Edited By toptom

@buckshot said:

Faster is dealt with and stronger is coming up next.

yep, you say that faster is dealt with just by saying that this is not a race. Prime can fly faster than mj,and can react as fast or faster than him since he was able to tag wally west multiple times.

Prime isn't durable enough to no-sell Maj seeing as Flashes and Teen Titans have embarrassed him and none of them approach Majestic's strength. Plus, blades.

the flashes have not embarassed him: they needed all their power to push him into the speed-force and they have almost destroyed that dimension by doing so. If you are talking about when bart allen punches him, you are forgetting that Bart had absorbed the whole speed force in that moment.....and he still could not ko him,or even stop him.

then you say that the teen titans have koed him failing to understand that: this is Prime 's worst low feat ever and that mj has got something like that,actually even worse than that: Bombard one shotting him.

BUT even if the Teen Titans have defeated him,that can be simply considered as pis since: Prime not only has already defeated them all (while he was holding back) but he has defeated also the JSA and the Doom Patrol WHILE he was trashing them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Planet moving is the highest quantifiable strength feat of either. (And that's before considering the mass of Jupiter.)

we don't know how many planets Prime has moved (without his suit), but they were enough to shift the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE,so they were probably more than the mj's ones. Then we did not know how big they were, so saying that between them there was not a planet as big as jupiter is simply an unsupported and personal opinion. We just know that he can move planet at super -speed across the universe and that feat of strenght is more than anything mj has ever shown.

Still, that is not the only feat who puts Superboy (without his armor) above mj in strenght. Both of them were trapped once into the Phantom Zone, but Mj was saved from Lois Lane while Superboy was so strongh to punch his way out of that dimesnion.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

look at what happens when Prime is trapped in there:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this is a feat that directely compares their strenght. Of course Prime wins just like in the speed department.

i don't want to re-post over and over the same scans but there are also the feats in which Prime one shots a construct made up by the whole Green Lanter Corp, or when (even if severally weakned) he manages to overpower (always without his suit) Superman who is close to mj's strenght, Martian Manhunter, Power Woman,Wonder Woman, Supergirl and MANY other superheroes....just thanks to a single beam of light mind me. Here he is fighting whit all his body under the sun's light PLUS his armor.

All this feats puts him above MJ. By much.

That's about as valid as Spider-Man saying Morlun hits harder than Hulk. Atom is not an authority and even if he were, he'd have to have been hit by the very best punch both characters could deliver, back to back, to even begin to be a useful source of information.

Actually Captain Atom saying that Superman's punches are stronger than mj's one makes sense. CA knows very well Kal since he has fought on his side i don't know how many times,plus he was present when Superman was fighting with MajorForce who is more or less his equal.

Still what CA says is confirmed by THE MANY FEATS who simlply show that Superman can punch planets apart,which is something that Mj has never shown to be nearly capable of.

then ,again, i want to talk a little more of mj (never) moving jupiter. (even if he had really moved him, that still is NOT enough to put him above Prime).

the first planet that Mj has moved was Mars and he has moved it into the jupiter's orbit:

No Caption Provided

(notice how it is stated that a solid planet is ideal for such a feat). that was the very first thing that mj has moved in uor solar system, before that he has just charged and tested his gloves on the moon.

Here it is stated that he has only begun and that he need to return to jupiter again:

No Caption Provided

then he changes its chemical composition using a precise frequency of his hv. It was never stated that it was turned solid, and it even looks made of gas if you look at it:

No Caption Provided

that are the only interactions that he had with it. he has not moved it, because it was not showed and also because the first thing he did was pushing Mars into it's orbit, so if he really has moved jupiter he had to move Mars again....but thankfully he is not a fool.

actually he has not just simply put Mars around jupiter, but he has also spent months to create a ring of dust surrounding the red planet, which would be simply destroyed if he pretended to move Jupiter (and so even Mars) .

No Caption Provided

Still Mars was not the only planet that Mj has put around Jupiter's orbit. There was also the Earth you know.

No Caption Provided

What i am showing to you are EXACTLY the feats that MJ did IN THE EXACTLY sequence he did them.

So if he really had moved Jupiter he has to move Mars again ( destroing the ring he has made before during the process) and the Earth again (even if moving it was extremely dangerous since it is surrounded by an athmosphere).

Then i know that you are simply going to post me the panel in which is stated that he has moved "the 9 planets" but you are simply ignoring:the one in which he says he has moved MOST of them....and mainly this one

No Caption Provided

As you can see, there were 10 planets. Since the interaction that Mj had with jupiter were all showed , he has not moved it. You can have Mj moving the 9 planets just fine,without pretending that he has done something which was never shown.

Still many of the planets in our system are made of gas, and it was told on panel that a planet HAD TO BE solid in order to be ideal for being moved. It was dangerous moving the earth since too much pression could simply rip the atmosphere off: that proves that the gloves can NOT hold something made of gas.

No Caption Provided

However, since even a celestial body smaller than a moon was considered as a planet and since mj has taken many moon from another star system,those can be counted as "the 9 planets" he has effectively moved.

No Caption Provided

However,even if you don't want to believe that they were "the 9", still there were 10 planets, and since mj had to move 9 of them (according to your scan) he still has not moved Jupiter,cause what he did with it was showed.

Then, at the end of that comic it is even shown that mj noticed he has put many of the planets in the wrong spot. As you can see between them there is NOT Jupiter. (before you say that there was Saturn between them,even if it is made of gas, i should remeber to you that Mj has took some motnhs to dismatle all the saturn's ring.)

No Caption Provided

So mj looses because he is not strong as Prime (even when he is not powered up by his suit), because he is slower than Prime, and because he is not as durable as Prime. He can try to use his sword before Superboy takes him out(by punching him or blasting him), but there is anything who suggests that it can cut him.

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

maj

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: 100% agree with you,the majestic isnt show us he moved jupiter,so i dont belive it

he stronger than pre-52 superman,a little bit,but no match for sbp,sbp is pre-crisis Kryptonian,he not earth-one Kryptonian but still powerful survive universal explosion

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Oh how I tire of you... My responses will be in italics. And underlined.

@toptom said:

@buckshot said:

Faster is dealt with and stronger is coming up next.

yep, you say that faster is dealt with just by saying that this is not a race. Prime can fly faster than mj,and can react as fast or faster than him since he was able to tag wally west multiple times. His unfocused flurry of fists against Flashes and tagging characters not shown to be moving at their best does not put him on the level of operational speed needed to meet Maj at his best. You've made this argument before, that Prime tags Flashes (by using examples where really, it's Prime getting tagged) and it's been addressed before. Prime does not demonstrate operational speed on Majestic's level. I'm going to let mister guy man be the one to repeat the same thing to you over and over.

Prime isn't durable enough to no-sell Maj seeing as Flashes and Teen Titans have embarrassed him and none of them approach Majestic's strength. Plus, blades.

the flashes have not embarassed him: they needed all their power to push him into the speed-force and they have almost destroyed that dimension by doing so. If you are talking about when bart allen punches him, you are forgetting that Bart had absorbed the whole speed force in that moment.....and he still could not ko him,or even stop him.

then you say that the teen titans have koed him failing to understand that: this is Prime 's worst low feat ever and that mj has got something like that,actually even worse than that: Bombard one shotting him. You continue to present Bombard downing Majestic as if it means something, when it really doesn't. The only feats we have for Bombard are that he's taken attacks that Majestic indicated had the force of 100s (or was it thousands, I can't even be bothered to check) of Tunguska events. So the only thing we know about the character is that he's massively robust. It's not like he's established as a weak character that shouldn't be able to beat Majestic. That you continuously try to turn Majestic's fight (which he wins, might I add) with Bombard into a low showing when there's nothing to suggest that it is, is ridiculous.

BUT even if the Teen Titans have defeated him,that can be simply considered as pis since: Prime not only has already defeated them all (while he was holding back) but he has defeated also the JSA and the Doom Patrol WHILE he was trashing them.

Good job Prime, you can take on a ton of characters that are nowhere near your speed or strength. Doesn't change that the Titans beat him down, Flash busted up his face, and even Krypto embarrassed him.

we don't know how many planets Prime has moved (without his suit), but they were enough to shift the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE,so they were probably more than the mj's ones. More planets doesn't make them bigger... Also, why is it that you can accept that Prime moved more planets than what we see, but you can't accept that Majestic did the same thing even though it's said that he moved the 9 planets? Then we did not know how big they were, so saying that between them there was not a planet as big as jupiter is simply an unsupported and personal opinion. Right, we don't know how big they are, but I'm not making claims about planets we don't know anything about. I'm making claims about Jupiter, that it's MASSIVE, which we do know that Majestic moved. You can't actually show me, or even suggest, that Prime moved a planet more massive than Jupiter. Well, maybe you can, but you haven't yet. We just know that he can move planet at super -speed across the universe and that feat of strenght is more than anything mj has ever shown.

Still, that is not the only feat who puts Superboy (without his armor) above mj in strenght. Both of them were trapped once into the Phantom Zone, but Mj was saved from Lois Lane while Superboy was so strongh to punch his way out of that dimesnion. Can you show me Majestic trying and failing to break out of the phantom zone? No, you can't, so saying Prime did it and Maj didn't is meaningless. They'd have to both attempt the same feat for one to be better by comparison. So again, the highest quantifiable feat they've both performed is planet-moving.

look at what happens when Prime is trapped in there:

this is a feat that directely compares their strenght. Of course Prime wins just like in the speed department.

i don't want to re-post over and over the same scans but there are also the feats in which Prime one shots a construct made up by the whole Green Lanter Corp, or when (even if severally weakned) he manages to overpower (always without his suit) Superman who is close to mj's strenght, Martian Manhunter, Power Woman,Wonder Woman, Supergirl and MANY other superheroes....just thanks to a single beam of light mind me. Here he is fighting whit all his body under the sun's light PLUS his armor.

That's about as valid as Spider-Man saying Morlun hits harder than Hulk. Atom is not an authority and even if he were, he'd have to have been hit by the very best punch both characters could deliver, back to back, to even begin to be a useful source of information.

Actually Captain Atom saying that Superman's punches are stronger than mj's one makes sense. CA knows very well Kal since he has fought on his side i don't know how many times,plus he was present when Superman was fighting with MajorForce who is more or less his equal. Atom seeing Superman punch other people doesn't mean he can gauge his strength through a punch and compare it to when he himself is punched in the face. And again, you'd have to prove that Majestic was punching as hard as he possibly could for that comparison to be even start being useful. You seem to have a problem with this. You assume people are fighting to their best when it suits you. Like Mister Guy Man has been saying, you assume a Flash or Superman is moving at their fastest so if Prime goes faster you can say he is faster than their best, despite the fact that these characters don't always perform at their highest level. That's why they're CALLED "high end feats". Likewise, you're assuming Majestic punched at his strongest so you can make claims based on that unsupported claim.

Still what CA says is confirmed by THE MANY FEATS who simlply show that Superman can punch planets apart,which is something that Mj has never shown to be nearly capable of. Superman SAYS he punches planets apart far more than he actually punches them apart. Has he EVER punched a planet apart? And your statement that Maj has never been shown to be nearly capable of doing is just silly. Majestic wore his planet-mover gloves just so that planets wouldn't be destroyed when he pushed them slowly through space. He has to keep planets from breaking apart when he's NOT trying to destroy them, imagine if he actually tried.

then ,again, i want to talk a little more of mj (never) moving jupiter. (even if he had really moved him, that still is NOT enough to put him above Prime). Why wouldn't it be? What has Prime moved that has more mass than Jupiter?

the first planet that Mj has moved was Mars and he has moved it into the jupiter's orbit:

(notice how it is stated that a solid planet is ideal for such a feat). that was the very first thing that mj has moved in uor solar system, before that he has just charged and tested his gloves on the moon. I wasn't going to respond to every little part of this argument, but this one is important to call out right now. Something being "ideal" doesn't mean it's the only option. Mars may have been ideally suited for the move, but that doesn't mean it was the only thing he could move. I'd also point out that the planet having a solid core wasn't the only variable.

Here it is stated that he has only begun and that he need to return to jupiter again:

then he changes its chemical composition using a precise frequency of his hv. It was never stated that it was turned solid, and it even looks made of gas if you look at it: Not that I claimed at any point that he made it solid, but it actually doesn't look like its made of gas to me. Looks more like it's made of ice.

that are the only interactions that he had with it. Not according to the text. he has not moved it, because it was not showed Again, why is it that you can accept that Prime moved more planets than we saw, but you can't accept that Majestic did? and also because the first thing he did was pushing Mars into it's orbit, so if he really has moved jupiter he had to move Mars again....but thankfully he is not a fool. Not that it matters to me really what order Majestic moved things in, but is there something that says Majestic moved Mars first? Cuz I don't see anything. To me it doesn't matter when Majestic moved Jupiter, but I'm not sure you can prove Mars was moved first just because it was the first of the planets shown to move. Majestic could have moved Jupiter before that and it just wasn't shown, just like plenty of other planets weren't shown.

actually he has not just simply put Mars around jupiter, but he has also spent months to create a ring of dust surrounding the red planet, which would be simply destroyed if he pretended to move Jupiter (and so even Mars) .

Still Mars was not the only planet that Mj has put around Jupiter's orbit. There was also the Earth you know.

What i am showing to you are EXACTLY the feats that MJ did IN THE EXACTLY sequence he did them. You're reporting everything that was shown, but certainly not everything that happened. The comic says he moved the nine planets, I choose to believe the comic over you.

So if he really had moved Jupiter he has to move Mars again ( destroing the ring he has made before during the process) and the Earth again (even if moving it was extremely dangerous since it is surrounded by an athmosphere). Or he moved Jupiter first.

Then i know that you are simply going to post me the panel in which is stated that he has moved "the 9 planets" but you are simply ignoring:the one in which he says he has moved MOST of them....and mainly this one If he moved the 9 planets then he also moved most of them. There is nothing saying he ONLY moved most of them. Even if it had said that, it wouldn't matter, because the later comic made it clear that he moved 9. What grounds do you have to discard the later statement? There are two statements, you choose to believe one and exclude the other (even though they don't contradict). I choose to believe the other, which includes the first. And even if they did contradict, I think the one that came later would overrule the first (like any retcon), and the one that took place in the actual comic (the later one) would overrule the one that happened in the backmatter, where Majestic was also doing things like breaking the fourth wall and spinning Jupiter on his finger. If we take everything there as the way things go, then Majestic is even more powerful than I've been saying. Your choice.

As you can see, there were 10 planets. Since the interaction that Mj had with jupiter were all showed , he has not moved it. You can have Mj moving the 9 planets just fine,without pretending that he has done something which was never shown.

Still many of the planets in our system are made of gas, and it was told on panel that a planet HAD TO BE solid in order to be ideal for being moved. Never said they HAD TO BE solid to be moved. This is why I called out your leap of logic before. It was dangerous moving the earth since too much pression could simply rip the atmosphere off: that proves that the gloves can NOT hold something made of gas. It proves no such thing. The scientist was talking about the inertia in the move. If Majestic created too much it would rip off the atmosphere. "Too much" means there's an acceptable lesser amount. Majestic just had to be careful, and he was. Also, in the panels right after that one (that you decided needed to be cropped out) Majestic and Desmond both say they've thought of it and taken every precaution. Majestic knows how to take care of an atmosphere when moving a planet.

However, since even a celestial body smaller than a moon was considered as a planet and since mj has taken many moon from another star system,those can be counted as "the 9 planets" he has effectively moved. The difference here is between A planet and THE planets. THE 9 planets refers to those of our solar system. Majestic adding in an extra from elsewhere wouldn't count. Additionally, the text that suggests that Majestic moved the 9 planets is tied to him saying the gloves were used to move them. Claiming other celestial bodies that did not require him to use his gloves can count as the 9 planets for which he did use his gloves, makes absolutely no sense.

However,even if you don't want to believe that they were "the 9", still there were 10 planets, and since mj had to move 9 of them (according to your scan) he still has not moved Jupiter,cause what he did with it was showed.

Then, at the end of that comic it is even shown that mj noticed he has put many of the planets in the wrong spot. As you can see between them there is NOT Jupiter. (before you say that there was Saturn between them,even if it is made of gas, i should remeber to you that Mj has took some motnhs to dismatle all the saturn's ring.)

So mj looses because he is not strong as Prime (even when he is not powered up by his suit) What has Prime moved that was more massive than Jupiter?, because he is slower than Prime When did Prime clearly show operational speeds that put him on the level of Majestic's nanosecond or machine-building feats?, and because he is not as durable as Prime The Prime that got beat up by Teen Titans?. He can try to use his sword before Superboy takes him out(by punching him or blasting him), but there is anything who suggests that it can cut him. You mean like the fact that Shaper technology can be made infinitely sharp?

Your arguments are as weak as ever. I know you like to keep going in circles with points that people have already disproved but I'm going to try to leave the job of continuing to correct you to Mister Guy Man when I can help myself.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont know why talking about mjj moved Jupiter,the true is mjj never moved Jupiter,if mjj moved the jupiter please show us,dont just talk

the jupiter is 318 times heavy than our earth,so let us think about,if mjj moved jupiter,he would be 318 times stronger than pre-52 superman or more

that nonsensical

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By toptom

@buckshot said:

Oh how I tire of you... My responses will be in italics. And underlined.

ok,nice. lets see if you actually have something to say that i have not already adressed.(many times.)

His unfocused flurry of fists against Flashes and tagging characters not shown to be moving at their best does not put him on the level of operational speed needed to meet Maj at his best.

He has tagged Wally West not once,not twice, not three but at leat 4 times in different comics. He is fast enough to hit mj as everybody can do that in mj's comics, even non speedesters.

. You continue to present Bombard downing Majestic as if it means something,

You are too biased form my tastes. As many times you will say that the teen titans have koed Prime i am going to remind you that Bombard has easily one-shootted him.

. So the only thing we know about the character is that he's massively robust..

the only thing that we know about him is that he could be defeated by few vedettes, the same vedettes that were trashed by the eradicator and by superman (without even tring).

That you continuously try to turn Majestic's fight (which he wins, might I add) with Bombard

False. he has never koed him. That fight ended cause the vedettes started to attack him

. Doesn't change that the Titans beat him down

you are simply rejecting the fact that Prime has already defeated all the Teen titans ( plus the JSA.....plus The Doom Patrol) WHILE he was holding back.

, Flash busted up his face, and even Krypto embarrassed him.

You are simply avoiding the fact that: Bart has absorbed the whole speed force and was not holding back. He was simply using an infinite source of energy and he still failed to do something with it. That bart allen can simply destroy Mj.

then you are avoiding the fact that when krypto has ( slightly at most) damaged Prime.....he was far from being at full power since he was under a red sun for a year before he started to fight against pretty much all the heroes of the planet. ( winning by the way)

More planets doesn't make them bigger...

indeed i have never said that they were bigger. You are pretending that between them can not be a planet as big or bigger than jupiter even if we don't know how big they were...even if mj has never moved it.

Also, why is it that you can accept that Prime moved more planets than what we see,

cause it was told that he has moved the center of the universe. go on.

but you can't accept that Majestic did the same thing even though it's said that he moved the 9 planets?

cause in that story were counted as planets other celestial bodies that were smaller than the moon.

Right, we don't know how big they are, but I'm not making claims about planets we don't know anything about. I'm making claims about Jupiter, that it's MASSIVE, which we do know that Majestic moved.

you have avoided to notice that in that comic there were ten planets. So mj has moved 9 planets but he has not moved jupiter, cause the interaction he had with it were shown.

No Caption Provided

You can't actually show me, or even suggest, that Prime moved a planet more massive than Jupiter.

actually i have never tried to say such a thing. i have simply compared their strengh when they were in the phantom zone.

. Plus we just know that he can move a planet at super -speed across the universe and that feat of strenght is more than anything mj has ever shown.

Still, that is not the only feat who puts Superboy (without his armor) above mj in strenght. Both of them were trapped once into the Phantom Zone, but Mj was saved from Lois Lane while Superboy was so strongh to punch his way out of that dimesnion.

Can you show me Majestic trying and failing to break out of the phantom zone? No, you can't, so saying Prime did it and Maj didn't is meaningless. They'd have to both attempt the same feat for one to be better by comparison.

so you are just pretending that mj simply accepetd to be casted away, that he did not try to escape from there. Pitiful.

Still has has spent different minutes in there, while S-Boy escaped in seconds.

Mj could not escape from there without the lois's help. It is not bad for mj to not being able to escape from there,mind me. Superman can not escape from there,nor him or pretty much every one. Prime could simple because he is so strong that he can shatter dimension with his pure strenght alone.Mj is not even close to do that.

Atom seeing Superman punch other people doesn't mean he can gauge his strength through a punch and compare it to when he himself is punched in the face.

it can when you know that he has fought with him for years. it can when he has saw him fighting against major force.Once Ca has even tryed to blast supes away,but superman has taken the blast...unlike MJ.

And again, you'd have to prove that Majestic was punching as hard as he possibly could for that comparison to be even start being useful.

it was told that he wanted to make Ca into pieces.. so he was hitting him pretty hard.

You assume people are fighting to their best when it suits you. Like Mister Guy Man has been saying, you assume a Flash or Superman is moving at their fastest so if Prime goes faster you can say he is faster than their best, despite the fact that these characters don't always perform at their highest level.

since he has tagged the flashes in many comics and in many times he IS fast enought to tag them. it doesn not matter that we don't know how fast they were going. Still the entite multiverse was in peril,so they had to go as fast they could.

Still what CA says is confirmed by THE MANY FEATS who simlply show that Superman can punch planets apart,which is something that Mj has never shown to be nearly capable of.

Superman SAYS he punches planets apart far more than he actually punches them apart. Has he EVER punched a planet apart?

actually he has almost destroyed the moon without hitting it directly. so,yes, we can simply believe what it is stated MULTIPLE times.

And your statement that Maj has never been shown to be nearly capable of doing is just silly.

no it is not. Show us a scan in which it is told that he can simply crack a planet by punching it.

Why wouldn't it be? What has Prime moved that has more mass than Jupiter?

because he has moved more plantes than mj and we don't know how big they are.Simple.

Plus he has moved (maybe just some of them) at super-speed, across the universe. Mj has never moved a planet at such speeds...never.

I wasn't going to respond to every little part of this argument, but this one is important to call out right now. Something being "ideal" doesn't mean it's the only option. Mars may have been ideally suited for the move, but that doesn't mean it was the only thing he could move. I'd also point out that the planet having a solid core wasn't the only variable.

but it is certainly indicative, how what mj can move and what can not.

Not that I claimed at any point that he made it solid, but it actually doesn't look like its made of gas to me. Looks more like it's made of ice.

actually i think you claimed it turned it solid. even so, you have s strange concept for ice. Then how can he turn it into ice by heating it up? you theory is laughable,no offense.

. Not that it matters to me really what order Majestic moved things in, but is there something that says Majestic moved Mars first? Cuz I don't see anything. To me it doesn't matter when Majestic moved Jupiter, but I'm not sure you can prove Mars was moved first just because it was the first of the planets shown to move. Majestic could have moved Jupiter before that and it just wasn't shown, just like plenty of other planets weren't shown.

actually i did a mistake: he has not moved Mars for firts, but Mercury.Both of them were red , i am sorry . Still it is the same: the first thing he did was putting Mercury into the Jupiter's orbit, i am sorry(again)

The comic says he moved the nine planets, I choose to believe the comic over you.

as you wish. you can still believe in the comic and he still he has not moved jupiter.

Or he moved Jupiter first.

nope. he has moved Mercury first, and he has put it around Jupiter. That is evidence,not an opinion.

If he moved the 9 planets then he also moved most of them. There is nothing saying he ONLY moved most of them.

But if he has moved just MOST of them, then he has not moved ALL of them.

Even if it had said that, it wouldn't matter, because the later comic made it clear that he moved 9.

it was also told that there were 10 planets my friend.

where Majestic was also doing things like breaking the fourth wall and spinning Jupiter on his finger. If we take everything there as the way things go, then Majestic is even more powerful than I've been saying. Your choice.

ahahaha....are you seriuos?? i hope not for you. if you want so desperately look at those things in THAT way we can say that jupiter was big a soccer's ball. So mj is strong enough to move a ball,nice stuff! don't be silly.

Still many of the planets in our system are made of gas, and it was told on panel that a planet HAD TO BE solid in order to be ideal for being moved.

Never said they HAD TO BE solid to be moved. This is why I called out your leap of logic before.

No Caption Provided

it doesn'st say that it has to be solid, but what it is stated in this panel is close enough.

plus it was shown that his gloves can have a grip on something made of gas,as the earth's atmosphere.

So mj looses because he is not strong as Prime (even when he is not powered up by his suit) because he is slower than Prime

When did Prime clearly show operational speeds that put him on the level of Majestic's nanosecond or machine-building feats?,

He can fight (and win withou trying) with superman who has got an equal (or superior) reaction time than Mj.He can fight with the other Superman who was so fast that he coudl tag Zoom.Then he has tagged many flashes many times,he has even koed Wally West.

The Prime that got beat up by Teen Titans?.

The same mj who was koed in one hit by bombard?

You mean like the fact that Shaper technology can be made infinitely sharp?

you mean like, that sword was not like any sword he has had before, and he has never made anything impressive with it?

Your arguments are as weak as ever.

shure. at least i am not pretending that Prime has made something he has never done.

I know you like to keep going in circles with points that people have already disproved

you see it that way. i see that i am the one who is correcting you.

i am going to say this gain: Prime needs just to put one hand into the sun'slight to be stronger than Mj.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@toptom:

1. Majestic moved the nine planets:

No Caption Provided

The narrator uses the term "The Nine Planets" The term "The Nine Planets" as a concept is a known quantity so why are you pretending otherwise?

"The nine planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_Planets)

This discussion is over.

2. As I keep pointing out again and again, Majesitic is proven to go at a speed and has a level of reaction time the you cannot prove is within SBP's abilities. You keep interpreting and assumping scans but at no point can you actually prove his speed and reaction time. We go by feats here and by feats, Majestic wins this.

3. i am going to say this gain: Prime needs just to put one hand into the sun'slight to be stronger than Mj.

Thankfully you can't prove he even can. We have a speed and reaction threshold for Majestic. You can't prove SBP can match it. It's as simply as that. You can talk all you want but you can't prove it.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter what you think,majestic never show us he moved it,that is true and face in the panel/scan

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By toptom

you can post the scan which tells about the 9 planets all the times you want. i am going to post this one.

No Caption Provided

then after you look at this and will say again " they don't have strictly to contradict each other" i can just post again this one:

No Caption Provided

there were 10 planets, so he has moved 9 planets (maybe) except Jupiter, cause it was shown what he did with it. mind me , i am saying "maybe" cause it was told that a planet had to be solid in order to be ideal to be moved, plus it was shown that the gloves could not hold togheter the earth's atmosphere.

all of that means he can not move a planet made entirely of gas. Still, if you don't want to accept that....there were 10 plantes.

2. As I keep pointing out again and again, Majesitic is proven to go at a speed and has a level of reaction time the you cannot prove is within SBP's abilities. You keep interpreting and assumping scans but at no point can you actually prove his speed and reaction time. We go by feats here and by feats, Majestic wins this.

mj in all his comics is stabbed (often), blasted by lasers(really often), blasted by explosion and punched by people(pretty much always) who have not super speed. you are judging mj just by one feat that he has performed during a fight, which is not supported by anything else in ALL his fights.

let me tell you, mj after that nanosecond reaction time feat has not avoided anything else, nor after that feat nor before that feat to be fair.

Now mj , the one who is tagged constantly trough all his carreer, is facing this Superboy ( who gets tagged too), but at least Prime has shown to be able to hit somebody as fast as wally west (who is way faster than mj), different times in different comics with different writers.

So,except from a single feat he has performed during a fight (which still doesn't put him above Pime), Superboy not only is faster than Mj but he is also waaay more consistent than him.

3 Thankfully you can't prove he even can.

not at all. open your eyes.

No Caption Provided

that is an almost powerless prime before he could over power all the heores of earth (superman ,wonder woman,power woman,supergirl,martian manhunter....ecc...) while smiling.

On the top of that we have still the direct comparison of mj and Prime' strenght (without his suit) when they are in the phantom zone.Even there Prime has shown to be stronger than him, as he has shown to be faster and more conistent with all his powers.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@toptom:

1. you can post the scan which tells about the 9 planets all the times you want. i am going to post this one.

then after you look at this and will say again " they don't have strictly to contradict each other" i can just post again this one:

there were 10 planets, so he has moved 9 planets (maybe) except Jupiter, cause it was shown what he did with it. mind me , i am saying "maybe" cause it was told that a planet had to be solid in order to be ideal to be moved, plus it was shown that the gloves could not hold togheter the earth's atmosphere.

all of that means he can not move a planet made entirely of gas. Still, if you don't want to accept that....there were 10 plantes.

You already answered your question. None of those statements contradict each other. A tenth planet refers can refer to any random planet. The term "the nine planets refers to 9 specific planets of our solar system.

"The nine planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nine_Planets)

The term "the nine planets" is specific because as a rule using the word "the" refers to a specific item, in this case a specific set of nine planets:

Definition of the - determiner Denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge (http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/the)

So none of the statements contradict each other. Majestic moved nine planets. In doing so he also moved most of the planets. He also moved a moon to create tenth planet. All three statements are true and you're imagining a contradiction that doesn't exist. You can't ignore that the term "the nine planets" is a specific term that has an understood meaning.

"mj in all his comics is stabbed (often), blasted by lasers(really often), blasted by explosion and punched by people(pretty much always) who have not super speed. you are judging mj just by one feat that he has performed during a fight, which is not supported by anything else in ALL his fights.

let me tell you, mj after that nanosecond reaction time feat has not avoided anything else, nor after that feat nor before that feat to be fair.

Now mj , the one who is tagged constantly trough all his carreer, is facing this Superboy ( who gets tagged too), but at least Prime has shown to be able to hit somebody as fast as wally west (who is way faster than mj), different times in different comics with different writers.

So,except from a single feat he has performed during a fight (which still doesn't put him above Pime), Superboy not only is faster than Mj but he is also waaay more consistent than him."

The difference is that we know Majestic's top speed and you can't prove SBP exceeds it. That closes the discussion. Majestic's top speed has been proven. You've failed to prove SBP's top speed. Even if you want to pull the low end showing game, SBP was bloodied by regular Superboy. Using that speed, Majestic cuts him up easily. On comicvine, if you didn't know already, we use feats. Using feats, Majestic is faster than SBP. You don't have to like it but unless you have proof otherwise, Maj beats Prime.

that is an almost powerless prime before he could over power all the heores of earth (superman ,wonder woman,power woman,supergirl,martian manhunter....ecc...) while smiling.

On the top of that we have still the direct comparison of mj and Prime' strenght (without his suit) when they are in the phantom zone.Even there Prime has shown to be stronger than him, as he has shown to be faster and more conistent with all his powers.

So how does any of that stop Maj from taking his head off before he knows it's happened? It doesn't. Maj has the speed advantage. He knows not to underestimate SBP. So he cuts off his head ASAP. None of your points are relevant until you can prove his speed.

@powerwoman:

No matter what you think the comic tells us he moved the nine planets:

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: "tell" not a feat

i want to see majestic really move it not "tell"

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

What you want isn't that important. The comic says something. You don't get to outline what the rules are. If you want more than that then that's your problem not mine, honestly.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: not really,my point is important.,if majestic not show us he moved it,so this not a feat,just a statement,he says he moved nine of planets not mean Including Jupiter,and he another statement is strange,that why we needs to see majestic really move it in the scan,prove himself

i dont belive he moved it because jupiter is 318 times heavy than our earth,if he moved it,that mean majestic is 318 times stronger than pre-52 superman,i read his comic book,i dont see where show us he can 318 times stronger than pre-52 superman

so yes,he not moved it,From his regular power level and these scans isnt show us

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Majestic

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

The problem is that you think he can't move Jupiter. The comic says he moved the nine planets. You don't believe what's written in the comic. That's your problem not mine.

If the comic narrator says something it happened. Your opinion of how legitimate the statement is your own issue. The comic says it clearly.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: nine of planets not mean Including Jupiter,he not show us he moved it so i dont care it,just it

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@misterguyman: nine of planets not mean Including Jupiter,he not show us he moved it so i dont care it,just it

That's your opinion and that's your problem not mine.

"The Nine Planets

(http://library.thinkquest.org/2595/reference/planets.html)

Read the above links. Jupiter is part of "the nine planets" so whatever you think, however much you don't like it, Majestic moved it.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: no,the majestic call other some moon is "planet",that not mean nine of planet has jupiter

also,like i say,i want to see he show us he moved it not just a panel

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

You're confusing terms. "THE Nine Planets" refers to nine SPECIFIC planets. "A planet" can refer to any planet at all including the one Majestic converted from a moon.

This isn't an opinion. The term "THE nine planets" is already defined:

"The Nine Planets

(http://library.thinkquest.org/2595/reference/planets.html)

I literally linked you to the encyclopedia that even NAME what the nine planets are. The first link is an educational website the names the nine planets as well. At this point this is your own personal problem. I have proven that "The Nine Planets" refers to nine specific planets. I proved that the word "The" denotes a specific noun. You're just ignoring everything I say for you own reasons.

No Caption Provided

The above explains everything. I know English isn't your first language but there's a big different between the words "a" and "the" and that difference essentially ends this entire discussion over planets.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: i dont know why you scan these,that nothing prove majestic moved it,because his statement is a contradiction

No Caption Provided

show me majestic really moved it,if you cant dont reply me,because i dont care about a panel,panel not a feats,and the majestic regular Strength isnt show us he can 318x stronger than pre-52 superman

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Oh come off it. That was a scan of Mr. M moving a planet. He said he moved the other 8.

This is like Spidey moving a truck across the street and then telling you he moved all the others as well.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: 1,his statement is a contradiction 2,majestic regular strength isnt show us he was 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,Jupiter is 318x heavy than our earth,that we are talk majestic moved jupiter

3,the scan just show us majestic moved four planets,and that take him over years

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

Your opinion doesn't matter. How many times do I have to point out that you can dislike it all you want and demand for scans all you want but the comic still states he moved the nine planets.

The comic states something and we accept it as fact. The comic is a canon source. You are not. What the comic says is true. Your complaints are not relevant.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: why is relevant?majestic regular strength not 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,and he not show us he really did it,so why we needs belive he moved it?you belive he did it because your are majestic fans,i'm not,there nothing feelings drove me to believe he did it,if he not show us,and statement is a strange,and regular strength isnt prove he was 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,i would be says,he not moved it,but majestic can moved earth without help,he could be a little bit stronger than pre-52 superman

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

You should believe it because the comic says so. Saying he cannot moved 318x Superman is your OPINION. The comic saying he moved the nine planets is a fact.

If the comic says he moved the nine planets, he moved the nine planets. If a random person on a message board says he can't, the comic is still right and the internet poster is still wrong.

This is very simple. The comic is right. you are wrong.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: what is wrong?he's regular strength isnt 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,or supergirl,or wonder woman,his statement is strange,not a feat,in the panel,he just moved four planets(earth is most bigger one in here)and that take him over years done it,he could be a little bit stronger than pre-52 superman but that nothing to do 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,Based on his regular feats,and the scans isnt show us majestic moved it,Conclusion is that he did not move it, he does not possess the strength to moving Jupiter

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

No Caption Provided

The comic says he moved the nine planets. You're just repeating your opinion. This isn't Majestic saying he moved the nine planets. This is the comic narrator. This isn't an opinion piece. This isn't open to discussion. The comic says he moved the nine planets and that's that.

The comic's statement = FACT

Your statements = OPINION

He moved the nine planets = FACT

He shouldn't move the nine planets = OPINION

Comic Narrator's statements = FACT

Your complaints = OPINION

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: he says he moved nine of planets and he says he just moved most of them,why?

just because we needs belive he moved nine of planets so "most of them" Just a word game?

nope,he not moved it,no scan prove,no statements prove,he's regular strength does not possess the strength to moving Jupiter

show me majestic moved really jupiter

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

he says he moved nine of planets and he says he just moved most of them,why?

The Narrator says he moved the nine planets not Majestic.

just because we needs belive he moved nine of planets so "most of them" Just a word game?

No. This is logic. Majestic moved nine planets. Before he moved nine planets he needed to move most of the planets.

No Caption Provided

A = 5 planets B = 9 planets

Five planets is a subset of nine planets.

nope,he not moved it,no scan prove,no statements prove,he's regular strength does not possess the strength to moving Jupiter

This is an opinion. Majestic moved nine planets as stated by the comic. The comic is fact. Your opinion is wrong.

Let's say that again.

OPINION: Maj's strength does not possess the strength to move Jupiter.

FACT: The COMIC says he moved the nine planets.

See the difference? Your opinion is just a random opinion. The comic is indisputable fact.

show me majestic moved really jupiter

I don't care what you want. The comic says Majestic moved nine planets.

No Caption Provided

See the above? That's the comic saying you're wrong. See your responses? Those are your opinions not meaning anything because the comic says you're wrong.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: Again,you just try play some word game,this not fact,the fact majestic isnt moved jupiter,give me a scan majestic moved it please

You deliberately ignored my point,i'm says he's regular strength isnt 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,so,why we needs belive he did it?i read his comics book,he isnt possess the strength to moving Jupiter,he just moved four planets in the scans and earth is most bigger one in here,yes,he could be a little bit stronger than pre-52 superman,but he cant 318x stronger than pre-52 superman

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

What's there to ignore? You can say whatever you want, you're still just stating your OPINION. The comic is still right and you're still wrong.

You tell me Majestic can't be 318x stronger than Superman. Ok, well you're wrong because the comic says he moved the nine planets. Is that not clear? When the COMIC says something, you can say whatever you want but the comic is still correct.

Comic = Correct

Your opinion = Wrong

Do you know what an opinion is? Do you know what a fact is? The comic states he moved the nine planets. That's a fact. Everything you said is an opinion.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that the comic is right? Why do you keep stating unproven opinions?

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: It says he moved the nine planets, right?

And he very easily moved some of them (that you are willing to accept).

So, uh...why couldn't Mr. M move ALL of them? Yes I understand his 'regular strength' wouldn't allow it, but every character has low showings and high showings. This is a FEAT, one of his HIGHEST SHOWINGS, and this is what he would do going all-out.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: And let us agree he moved it,other 99% times he isnt show us 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,so why we needs use a PIS feat in battle?

@powerwoman:

What's there to ignore? You can say whatever you want, you're still just stating your OPINION. The comic is still right and you're still wrong.

You tell me Majestic can't be 318x stronger than Superman. Ok, well you're wrong because the comic says he moved the nine planets. Is that not clear? When the COMIC says something, you can say whatever you want but the comic is still correct.

Comic = Correct

Your opinion = Wrong

Do you know what an opinion is? Do you know what a fact is? The comic states he moved the nine planets. That's a fact. Everything you said is an opinion.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact that the comic is right? Why do you keep stating unproven opinions?

I sense a lot of reading comprehension fail on your part,i'm talking about majestic regular strength,he not 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,he not show us he really moved it,and there has two different statement,a lot of thing can proves majestic not moved it,let i says,you want to prove majestic moved it,just show me scan,show me majestic really did it

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I'm sensing that you don't understand basic concepts.

No one cares about your opinion. You saying Majestic is not 318x stronger than Superman is an opinion. The comic stating he moved the nine planets is a fact.

Please get over yourself. Your opinion means nothing. The comic beats your opinion.

The comic says he moved the nine planets. Fact. You say he didn't. Opinion. The comic wins.

Do you not understand that the comic SAYS he moved the nine planets? Do you not understand that no matter what you say, the comic will STILL say he moved the nine planets? Do you not realize that you can say ANYTHING AT ALL and the Comic is still right and if you disagree YOU ARE STILL WRONG.

The Comic = Right.

You = Wrong.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: you belive majestic moved it,but not 318x stronger than pre-52 superman?why? Jupiter is 318x heavy than our earth,if majestic moved it that mean he was 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,i dont know why he not

he;s regular strength not 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,he not show us he was moved jupiter,he even not says moved jupiter,just has two strange statement

ok,let you happey i'm wrong,but you not change the fact,MAJESTIC NEVER SHOW US he moved jupiter.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@misterguyman: you belive majestic moved it,but not 318x stronger than pre-52 superman?why? Jupiter is 318x heavy than our earth,if majestic moved it that mean he was 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,i dont know why he not

he;s regular strength not 318x stronger than pre-52 superman,he not show us he was moved jupiter,he even not says moved jupiter,just has two strange statement

ok,let you happey i'm wrong,but you not change the fact,MAJESTIC NEVER SHOW US he moved jupiter.

Majestic moved Jupiter because the comic said he did. Superman didn't move Jupiter because there's no comic saying he did. This isn't about Superman anyway. This is about Majestic.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:

You already answered your question. None of those statements contradict each other. A tenth planet refers can refer to any random planet. The term "the nine planets refers to 9 specific planets of our solar system.

nope. a tenth planet refers to the one mj has moved....of course. that coment, as it was told in the comics, should have come near to the earth ,we also know when that comet was discovered.

So none of the statements contradict each other. Majestic moved nine planets. In doing so he also moved most of the planets. He also moved a moon to create tenth planet. All three statements are true and you're imagining a contradiction that doesn't exist. You can't ignore that the term "the nine planets" is a specific term that has an understood meaning.

"The nine Planets" can easily mean THE planets ouf our solar system plus the comet,since the 10th planet was part of our solar system then.

the term "the" doesn't strictly includes all of them. let's make a little example: "the professors of that Massachusetts institute are great", this "the" doesn't necessarily exclude that there could be just one of them which is not great at all.

the term "the" , even if he tells the 9 planets ,doesn't include jupiter since we know mj has not moved it and since there are still 9 planets and all of them are part of our system.

Mj # 1,the comic in which he has done those feats, was divided in chapters. Jupiter has had its chapter and mj has not moved it.

On the top of that it was showed mj's gloves could'not have a grip on something made of gas, still on the top of even that we have a panle in which he say he has moved most of them. ( i do not want to mention that moving the earth was considered a MONUMENTAL task moving jupiter would be waaay above that).Moving Jupiter would be is greatest feat,it is just strange that it was not showed...maybe it is because he has not done it.

(still if he has moved just most of them he has not moved all of them....)

The difference is that we know Majestic's top speed and you can't prove SBP exceeds it.

the difference is that we know Prime can fly faster and can react regurarly to the flashes, while mj is tagged by non speedester all the time,slahsed by non speedester all the time,blasted by laser beams without avoiding any of them all the time.

That closes the discussion.

;)

Majestic cuts him up easily.

ok prove that mj's sword,the liquid one, is sharp enough to cut him.

On comicvine, if you didn't know already, we use feats.

that' strange, because since now you have not proved what you say for that sword, and you are twisting all the mj's feats as if there was no tomorrow.Plus you have ignored all the feats i have posted,without considering just one of them.

So how does any of that stop Maj from taking his head off before he knows it's happened?

umm...lets say by blasting and killing mj with hv, by dodging that sword. or by stopping it with his armor or even hands, cause we don't know if that sword is made with shapers's tech and we know it is not dangerous as the others one. So he dodges it and punches mj out with one hit......if he lets mj doing the first move of course,which i don't see this happening.

still, ( i think is important to tell this again) even if he has moved jupiter that feat is not enough put him above prime who can move planets ftl across the universe,and he has done that without the slighest sign of effort ( actually it was stated that he was moving them as if they were chess pawns.)

Still Prime is stronger than Mj with a single hand exposed to the sun's light.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: Show me he did it,please

Again,the comic also says he moved most of them,if he moved all of them,i'm no any doubt,but THIS IS MOST OF THEM,not ALL OF THEM

so you mean ALL=MOST?

what is your logic?majestic regular strength not show us he was 318x stronger than superman,supergirl,powergirl or wonder woman,he just moved four planets and that take him over years done it,i agree he was a little bit stronger than pre-52 superman,but no match new 52 superman,no match superman-prime

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

He moved nine planets. Before he oved the nine planets he must have moved most of them. After he moved most of them he moved all of them. 5 planets is a subset of nine planets. Are you even trying to understand my statements? I only stated this over a dozen times. I drove most of the way to the store. Then after some time I also drove the entire nine miles to get to the store. You're trying to imply that those statements contradict each other. They don't. You literally have no argument.

I don't care if you don't think Maj should be 318x stronger than Superman. That's your problem like mine. The comic says he moved the nine planets. You can whine about it, complain about or write letters to DC for all I care. Do you know what changes? Nothing. Majestic still moved the nine planets. Nothing you say or do and complain about will change that.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: you dont care is does not matter,because the statement is not just "nine of planets",there has two statement,and never prove majestic really moved nine of planets,I can not understand your point,because you just belive majestic moved nine of planets,why you dont belive he not moved jupiter?because you are majestic fans,i'm not,Nothing emotional factors make me believe he did it,he says he just most of them,so yes,there has nine of planets,most of them=5 planets or 6 planets,but not entire nine of planets,i'm sure what is most,what is all,most isnt all,dont play word game,because there nothing prove majestic did it,just logical

again,show me majestic moved jupiter,show me majestic moved nine of planets,in the scan,he just moved four planets ,he even not says he moved jupiter

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

you dont care is does not matter,because the statement is not just "nine of planets",there has two statement,and never prove majestic really moved nine of planets

Look below:

No Caption Provided

See that? The comic says he moved the nine planets. The comic says he moved most of the planets. Both statements are true. You have no evidence to contradict the comic. The comic is right. You are wrong.

so yes,there has nine of planets,most of them=5 planets or 6 planets,but not entire nine of planets,i'm sure what is most,what is all,most isnt all,dont play word game,because there nothing prove majestic did it,just logical

You're wrong. Five planets and six planets is a subset of nine planets. This isn't word game. This is basic logic.

1. Obama served most of his term. 2. Obama served his entire four year term. Both statements are true. I ate five cupcakes. I ate 9 cupcakes. If I ate 9 cupcakes then i also ate five cupcakes. English isn't your first language and you're arguing over semantics. You're literally arguing over something you don't have the capacity to understand.

Here's the same diagram to explain it:

No Caption Provided

again,show me majestic moved jupiter,show me majestic moved nine of planets,in the scan,he just moved four planets ,he even not says he moved jupiter

I don't have to show you anything. The comic flat out says it:

No Caption Provided

You're not important. Just because you demand a scan of something doesn't mean you have to get it. Look at the above. The comic says something. You say something else. You're wrong. The comic is right. Get over it. You want a scan? Too bad. The comic still says you're wrong.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: ALL isnt Most,there has nine of planets,he moved most of them,not all of them,dont play word game

Look your poof logic

" I ate five cupcakes. I ate 9 cupcakes. If I ate 9 cupcakes then i also ate five cupcakes"

that NOT REALLY

because we dont know he really moved nine of planets,you first logic Is based on his real moving of the nine planets, and then try to solve "most" of the problems,so,i can agree this logic maybe is right,look,i'm never says this logic not right,it's look like a bit sensible,but the problem not LOGIC,i'm say a lot of time

PROVE MAJESTIC MOVING IT

show me

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic murders.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Are we seriously debating this? SBP broke through a pocket dimension by pure, physical force. He escaped the Speed Force either through pure speed or pure strength. Either way, that's ridiculous. One of his lesser feats is flying through a 300 mile thick wall of pure willpower. Superboy Prime's punches have enough power to break through planes of existence. Majestic is powerful, no doubt, but SBP was designed to be a maniacal multi-team buster who, despite his awesome power, eventually loses to the greater good. Kind of like Darkseid (without the maniacal bit). We're talking about a guy who has destroyed multiple universes simply in search of his own. I'm sorry, Majestic has nothing on this kid.