mr majestic vs superboy prime

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: big bang isnt just hot,it need everything expanded,time,space,all of the beginning,the monarch say he power like big bang itself,and we all see a HUGE Universal explosion on the panel,just it,the majestic never took a explosion,he just take absolute zero,of course i know Big Freeze not just "cold":but when Big Crunch come here,the majestic isnt took it

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

scan:the majestic can survival Big Crunch(total occurs entropy)just because Spartan probes rip into MM and absorb him.

the majestic just survival absolute zero,not big crunch,read scan,you can found"absolute zero"

here monarch power like big bang itself:

No Caption Provided

and here, Universal explosion

No Caption Provided

superman-prime take this Universal explosion

No Caption Provided

You can see the explosion take sbp drifted into unknown space

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also,if someone dont belive me,just ask other people,if you take all gravity from this star,it would be happened what,this star would be blow up

Also this woman just a building buster,i dont know why bump this

you can Insult me,i know some fanboys just crazy,lol,i dont care,oh yes,from my butt.you have insult me time ,why you dont ask other people?

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

The comic says that the universe reaches 'Total Entropy.' That's not simply absolute zero. Total entropy means absolute equality and absolute chaos. No life is possible. No chemical chain reactions can take place. Time itself ceases to exist. That concept is called heat death. There is no heat. There is no energy. No interaction is possible.

"A trillion years from today, almost all the stars will have burned up all their nuclear fuel. A trillion years after that, even the black holes will have disintegrated; after that, even the protons themselves will begin to decay. The universe will then become a freezing mist of electrons and eventually approach absolute zero. At this point all motion stops...and that’s the Big Freeze."

http://bigthink.com/dr-kakus-universe/the-big-freeze

Mr Majestic survived that absolute destruction of time and the universe itself. You can't pretend like that's not impressive. Just because the Big Bang has fire you just assume it must be more destructive. It's not.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: Read scan,majestic can survival total occurs entropy just because Spartan probes rip into MM and absorb him.and in the scan,is tell us"absolute zero"

No Caption Provided

absolute zero,not my point,this all on the scan,

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Bang is more like Universal explosion,it would be moment destroy everything

the majestic survival absolute zero feats can prove he was immortal,not durable

here,has a robot,a ship,some look like normal people even can exist in the end of time

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If this is not Big Crunch anymore,just cold

when total occurs entropy is coming,the Spartan probes rip into MM and absorb him,so that why he can survival into next universe

just all,not as durable as superboy-prime,who at least pre-crisis Kryptonian weak version,majestic isnt on the this level

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'm not talking about the new universe. I'm just talking about the heat death. There were 10 beings left at the start of the comic. One immediately died. Of the trillions of trillions of life in an entire universe, only those remained.

You keep ignoring me. In Heat death, that's the ultimate destination of the Big Freeze, all motions stops. Entropy is so overwhelming that no work can be done. There is not action, no reaction and therefore no time. The Heat Death is literally the end of time where no life or even action isr possible.

Heat Death killed the most powerful version of Doomsday in Hunter/Prey. Surviving the end of time where nothing can possibily survive is a durability feat and an immortality feat.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By toptom

we have talked too much about what mj can or can not do. even if he has taken that planetary explosion(and there is nothing suggesting that) how much we have to take that stand alone feat seriusly,since he is always injured by far less?

even if he has avoided those beams (and even here there is nothing suggesting that) how much credit are we going to give to that stand alone feat,since EVERY foes he fights is able to hit him?

those two feat don't reflect mj's real powerset at all.

now i will make a short respect thread form sb-prime,since people seems to do not understand who he is or what he can do.

here we can see him moving enough planets to change the center of the universe.without his suit.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here we can see him moving a planet at super-speed.without his suit.

then sb-prime can fly even trough a star that can strip his powers away,unlike mj.

No Caption Provided

he can fly faster than superman who has shown to be able to fly faster than mj in different occasions.

No Caption Provided

here sb-prime hits 3 flash at once

No Caption Provided

he is fast enough to escape from the speed-force

No Caption Provided

he has stated that he can survive the big bang.

No Caption Provided

he can pierce superman's flash with his hv,and superman is even more durable than mj (he has taken supernovas,explosion bigger that supernovas,planets colliding ecc..)

No Caption Provided

he needs just a single beams of light to recover his strenght and to overpower in an instant :superman,martian manhunter,wonderwoman.powerwoman and i don't even know how many other superheroes.

somethimes he can be slightly injured but sometimes he is shown to be so invulnerable that he can not even feel black adam's punches.

No Caption Provided

then lets see what happens when he is facing the WHOLE green lantern corp.

No Caption Provided

he EASILY wipes out green and yellow lanterns with ONE shot,using his strenght or his hv or his cold breath.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he destroys a huge construct made by the whole green lantern corp.(plus mm saying that they can sto him for just a little time)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

at the end of the day Prime has killed more lanterns than Parallax:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then he is strongh enough to alter the reality.Before taking the lex luthor's energy he was already punching the reality a part even if he was extremely weakned

No Caption Provided

Prime punches his way out of the Phantom Zone and retcons Beast Boy's history

here there is the confirmation that he has "punched the history". i knwo that this sounds stupid but he really has not any limits.

No Caption Provided

Prime is an absurd character, he is as strong as other pre-crisis kryptonian used to be, so he really has not any clear limits. he can litterally step out from the pc and kill his writer ...or anybody than say "mj is winning this"! (i am joking of course)

No Caption Provided

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By MisterGuyMan
@toptom said:

we have talked too much about what mj can or can not do. even if he has taken that planetary explosion(and there is nothing suggesting that) how much we have to take that stand alone feat seriusly,since he is always injured by far less?

even if he has avoided those beams (and even here there is nothing suggesting that) how much credit are we going to give to that stand alone feat,since EVERY foes he fights is able to hit him?

1. You keep restating the same thing without ever addressing the facts.

Fact 1: Maj was at Zero. Shown on panel.

Fact 2: The Explosion destroyed Earth. Shown on panel.

Fact 3: Majestic is in shown in space after the explosion. Shown on panel.

Here are your counterarguments.

A. Maj was under a Void aura during the explosion. Assumption based on an unexplained light.

B. The Pink Aura means a Void Shield. Assumption based on... nothing really.

C. Maj was reverted back to a previous state with new costume and cape. Assumption based on nothing again.
There is direct evidence that Maj survived the explosion and only subjective interpretation that he might not have. Bring it up again and I'll lay out your assumptions as often as it takes. Just saying something over and over again doesn't it make it proof and it certainly doesn't make it true.
2. The center of the rig was being targeted by multiple FTL beams. Maj was in the very center of where the beams were aiming. He avoided damage. That's the very definition of the word.
As for your other points, I already stated that Majestic knows about DC. He can access their databases and has been on DC Earth. He knows Superman. So if he's going up against some one with Superman's powerset he's not going to dick around. He takes out his sword and he slices him in half. He has access to swords that can cut an atom in half.
Let me make this easier for you. Here's your scan:
You see where Power Girl is holding him? He would be cut in half already. SBP takes a lot of hits. Superman can tag him. Powergirl can tag him. The Teen Titans can tag him. In this fight a single tag means he's sliced in half. Want me to post more scans of people weaker than Prime tagging him? I can but it shouldn't be necessary.
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By PowerWoman
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this robot can exist

this ship can survive

and look like some normal people also survivel

the majestic this feats not durable,just prove he was Immortal

also,the monarch power is big bang itself, and has Universal explosion in the scan,the majestic not take any universal explosion

in fact,the majestic even not prove he was more durable than pre-52 superman,who take sun explosion,i'm never see majestic can take sun explosion

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is different for majestic,we can see the entropy Crunch him,not same thing happened in the majestic

No Caption Provided

read scan,the entropy crushed the doomsday,nothing can exist

majestic:there has a robot and a ship

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not has any big crushed on the majestic universe,just

No Caption Provided

yes,absolute zero,you can easily see this word in the scan

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:
@toptom said:

"Here are your counterarguments.

A. Maj was under a Void aura during the explosion. Assumption based on an unexplained light.

B. The Pink Aura means a Void Shield. Assumption based on... nothing really.

C. Maj was reverted back to a previous state with new costume and cape. Assumption based on nothing again.
2. The center of the rig was being targeted by multiple FTL beams. Maj was in the very center of where the beams were aiming.
As for your other points, I already stated that Majestic knows about DC. He can access their databases and has been on DC Earth. He knows Superman. So if he's going up against some one with Superman's powerset he's not going to dick around. He takes out his sword and he slices him in half. He has access to swords that can cut an atom in half.
Let me make this easier for you. Here's your scan:
You see where Power Girl is holding him? He would be cut in half already. SBP takes a lot of hits. Superman can tag him. Powergirl can tag him. The Teen Titans can tag him. In this fight a single tag means he's sliced in half. Want me to post more scans of people weaker than Prime tagging him? I can but it shouldn't be necessary."

A. that was the same light that spartan uses ALWAYS when he is teleporting himself or others. but you know that,you are just ignoring that.

B. he was fading by that reality so he has not taken the blast wich was told that could kill him. in this sense that light has protected mj.

C. this assumption was based on what there was told on panel.that past was cancelled. mj has never done those thing so his cape and his costume were the same.

2(?) we don't know if those ray was in the center of the rig. they could be behind it or in front of it. but even if they were in the center of it they were not hitting him.

sb.prime is tagged by many as much as mj is.what are you saying is pointless.then we don't know how powerful is his liquid sword. we just know that sb-prime can cut his head off just with his hv,and this is more than enough.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: superboy-prime was a PC Kryptonian butweak of version,he also was Bronze Age kryptonian,though he isnt as powerful as PC superman(even not Silver age superman,just bronze age superman)or PC supergirl,but he should be easily wins in this thread

the majestic just moved four planets and need over years done it,nothing Impressive

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@toptom:

1A. Pink light is also there when Spartan blows up stuff. You're assuming there's a shield when the more likely cause is the explosion itself. Hadrian makes pink light anytime he blows up stuff.

1B. He wasn't fading. Look at the panel. He was still there. He teleports after the explosion.

1C. How does not doing something restore his cape but not his past beard? Your assumption is contradictory. There's also two Majestic one of them from the past that he's supposed to replace. He was teleported there. No evidence he was restored to a previous state. The beard disproves that notion.

2. The rays go THROUGH the center of the rig. Maj is in the center of the rig. He doesn't take damage. That's the very definition of avoiding damage. I looked it up and gave you the definition too. He's literally flying through an area with multiple FTL beams are shooting. He escaped unscathed.

Tyrant Maj wielded Nemesis' swords. Those can cut through anything. His Kusar blade is also in his fort in Rushmore. Presumably his shape forming sword is just as good or else he'd just use the Kusar blade. That doesn't even really matter though since World's End Majestic was last seen wielding Nemesis' blades not the liquid one.

@powerwoman:

I don't see what your point is in mentioning how other beings are there. Maj survived the death of the universe. Other beings survived it too. That doesn't change the fact that the Heat Death of the universe is still the absolute death of time and reality itself. Nothing can exist the heat death. Maj survived it. It's an undeniable durability feat. He survived something that killed everything but a handful of beings. That's a durability feat.

The comic mentions total entropy. The universe is reaching absolute zero but the heat death of the universe is something completely different. Labs on Earth have reached absolute zero. We have not destroyed the universe via Heat Death.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Majestic wins.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:

@toptom:

1A. Pink light is also there when Spartan blows up stuff.

..and when he teleports stuff.

1B. He wasn't fading. Look at the panel. He was still there. He teleports after the explosion.

yes after the explosion that(according to mj himself) should have killed him if he couldn't go back in time.However since even his costume was not damaged,it is just probable that the aura was present at the beginning of the blast,since who would have turned it on after the death of Hadrian? No one.Teleporting him out of the universe has taken a little more time,since usually spartan used to teleport himself or other people in few moments but always on his earth and in his timeline.

1C. How does not doing something restore his cape but not his past beard? Your assumption is contradictory. There's also two Majestic one of them from the past that he's supposed to replace. He was teleported there. No evidence he was restored to a previous state. The beard disproves that notion.

no if that majestic was the one who had yet do discover that portal.plus,( i am thinking to this just now) mj's fortress was spied by desmond,but even he was surprised to see mj again when he has went to earth for the first time. this disproves your theory that wants mj going on the earth to take his cape.

2. The rays go THROUGH the center of the rig. Maj is in the center of the rig. He doesn't take damage. That's the very definition of avoiding damage. I looked it up and gave you the definition too. He's literally flying through an area with multiple FTL beams are shooting. He escaped unscathed.

no they don't or at least it is unclear. by the way avoiding something means that you have to see something and move your body out of its trajectory.

No Caption Provided

however at this point mj was even tied with his rig,and when he has left it ,mj has already set up the auto evesive approach and then he ha begun to fly far from the ship.

flying at incredible speeds far from the ship while it is shooting to his rig and not to him, does not denote an incredible reaction at all.

Tyrant Maj wielded Nemesis' swords. Those can cut through anything. His Kusar blade is also in his fort in Rushmore. Presumably his shape forming sword is just as good or else he'd just use the Kusar blade. That doesn't even really matter though since World's End Majestic was last seen wielding Nemesis' blades not the liquid one.

i know that. but we don't know how powerfull is his liquid sword that is the one who he should use in this fight. we don't know if that sword can cut prime at all.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: majestic never took a explosion,he just take absolute zero,

superMAN-prime take this Universal explosion

You can see the explosion take sbp drifted into unknown space

I don't know if this is true or not about Majestic, but the same thing could be said about Superboy-Prime. He was still guardian amped obviously or else his body would have reverted back to a boy's body, which it did later. Superboy-Prime didn't survive that Universal explosion, not without help as SuperMAN-Prime. After tanking the universal explosion the Guardian energies eventually ran out and the time trapper pulled him out at the right time, he also could have been drifting in absolute zero. All that could be said, so it works both ways.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#217  Edited By Lvenger

Heh this thread is entertaining I have to say.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: superboy-prime was a PC Kryptonian butweak of version,he also was Bronze Age kryptonian,though he isnt as powerful as PC superman(even not Silver age superman,just bronze age superman)or PC supergirl,but he should be easily wins in this thread

the majestic just moved four planets and need over years done it,nothing Impressive

yes i know that.

however lets say that moving even a single planet is a huge feat and this 2 characters can perform it,BUT prime had done his "lets change the center of the universe" feat without being powered up by his armor ,that is being used in this fight.

so his enhanced strenght,speed and superior durability should overcome mj's skills,who (has i have already said) has not ever done anything impressive in this department.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the majestic just survive absolute zero.i dont know why someone not read scan:

No Caption Provided

google absolute zero:

Absolute zero is the coldest possible temperature. More formally, it is the temperature at which entropy reaches its minimum value. The laws of thermodynamics state that absolute zero cannot be reached using only thermodynamic means. A system at absolute zero still possesses quantum mechanicalzero-point energy, the energy of its ground state. The kinetic energy of the ground state cannot be removed. However, in the classical interpretation, it is zero and the thermal energy of matter vanishes.[citation needed]

The zero point of any thermodynamic temperature scale, such as Kelvin or Rankine scale, is set at absolute zero. By international agreement, absolute zero is defined as 0K on the Kelvin scale and as −273.15° on the Celsius scale.[1][2] This equates to −459.67° on the Fahrenheit scale[3]and 0 R on the Rankine scale.[2] Scientists have achieved temperatures extremely close to absolute zero, where matter exhibits quantum effects such as superconductivity and superfluidity.

also there scan,in the end of time,we have a robot,we have a ship,and some even normal people:

and this doomsday:

No Caption Provided

the entropy itself crushed him,but not same thing happened in the majestic universe,if this really entropy,the entropy would be also crushed this robot and this ship,but Sadly it isnt,this feats really nothing,because even some robot and normal people still survive it,i dont got any Impressive idea in these scans

@toptom said:

@powerwoman said:

yes i know that.

however lets say that moving even a single planet is a huge feat and this 2 characters can perform it,BUT prime had done his "lets change the center of the universe" feat without being powered up by his armor ,that is being used in this fight.

so his enhanced strenght,speed and superior durability should overcome mj's skills,who (has i have already said) has not ever done anything impressive in this department.

sure,superboy-prime should be wins,your scan clear tell us even superboy-prime can survive big bang,i dont see majestic has a change

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Esquire

@powerwoman: Just to clarify, this 'Normal Person' you're so excited about is literally immortal. He's not actually a normal person at all. These other creatures who you're so critical of are things like a nigh-omnipotent superhero, the abstract spirit of Mathematics, a god, and a demon lord. They're all functionally immortal, and yet most of them still have to live in the ship that Majestic built for them. When someone has to brave the entropy to explore the universe, they don't send the nigh-omnipotent or the abstract or the god, they send Majestic. He's evidently the most capable of surviving the near-total heat death of the universe. Your repeated attempts to downplay the feat merely make you sound ignorant. You can do better than this.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: oh.i'm not really read them,sorry.yes,the majestic surviving absolute zero,but there nothing has entropy itself crushed him,even a robot can surviving it,a ship,i dont think this thing can surviving big crushe

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: I'm not downplay it,the majestic just survive absolute zero,never happened big crushed in his universe,the MisterGuyMan say this same thing happened on the doomsday,but the scan clear tell us they are different

the entropy itslef crushed him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

where has entropy crushed him?where?even a robot can survive,how can a robot take entropy crushed????

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Esquire

@powerwoman: I understand that you haven't read the story, but you're just being foolish. Seriously, you look very ignorant trying to debate using positions that are demonstrably false. It doesn't help that you don't actually use any sort of grammar at all. Is English your first language?
Anyway, let's look at some of your claims. That robot you're so proud of because it can survive? It's incredibly powerful, actually. The Bush-Robots were molecule manipulators, one of the most powerful powers in comics. So it's no surprise that it's extremely difficult to kill. But let's post the next scan after the one you keep spamming. See what happens to the Bush Robot? It dies.

No Caption Provided

One of the scans you've posted has Majestic talking about how it has just died, too, so you can't try to make the argument that it was faking or whatever excuse you want. It's dead. The robot couldn't take the forces of entropy, actually. So that part of your argument is useless and wrong. Which you would know if you'd actually read the comics Majestic appears in.

Since you love the Hunter/Prey scan so much, let's look at it a little bit.

No Caption Provided

The 5th text-box: "As the universe dies and time comes to an end..." That's where they sent Doomsday, to the place where the universe was dying and time was coming to an end. Well, guess when and where Majestic is? Since you haven't read the story, let me provide you with a scan.

No Caption Provided

Gemeth says that they have 3 sleep-cycles before the end of the Universe. They are at the place where the Universe is dying and time comes to an end. They're at the same place where Doomsday was sent. And Majestic leaves the next day, so that means there are only two days before the very end of the universe. And he's flying around just fine. Your argument is over semantics, and they aren't even the correct semantics to be focusing on. This is becoming painful to watch. Please stop.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@esquire: My enligh isnt my first language,yes,everything is dies,but where has big crushed?you not scan it,the robot is dies,yes,but entropy not crushed him

scan,doomsday:

No Caption Provided

and this robot:

he just dies,not Crushed to nothingness

No Caption Provided

yes,universe was dies,but just cold,the scan prove my point:

universe just very cold

No Caption Provided

how cold?

well

No Caption Provided

google what is Absolute zero is the coldest possible temperature. More formally, it is the temperature at which entropy reaches its minimum value. The laws of thermodynamics state that absolute zero cannot be reached using only thermodynamic means. A system at absolute zero still possesses quantum mechanicalzero-point energy, the energy of its ground state. The kinetic energy of the ground state cannot be removed. However, in the classical interpretation, it is zero and thethermal energy of matter vanishes.[citation needed]

clear,the Absolute zero can make all energy vanishes,everything would be dies,but this just prove majestic can survive Extreme cold,this not prove he can take big bang or something,there even not has a big Crushed

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Since English isn't your first language, you probably don't understand the concept of descriptive language. When your beloved scan says that Doomsday is "crushed," it does not mean that he is literally pressed into a smaller amount of space. As you can clearly see in the scan, he isn't being crushed at all. He is breaking up, his molecules losing their cohesion. That's what entropy does, it removes the inter- and intramolecular bonds holding things together. It's not literal crushing at all. Your whole argument is based on a misunderstanding of the English language.

And as for your absurd "absolute zero is different from what happened to Doomsday" claim, let me sum this up for you. Absolute Zero is the end-state of entropy. When all energy has been stilled by entropy, the universe reaches absolute zero. Majestic's situation is the same as Doomsdays, or at most 2 days removed from it. Seeing as the universe restarts mere moments after Majestic is flying around talking to Hadrian, there is no real time gap between the thing that killed Doomsday and the thing that Majestic survived.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By PowerWoman

@esquire: well,the robot not Crushed to nothingness,you can scan:

No Caption Provided

he's dies,he would be like doomsday entropy crushed him into nothingness,right?but the scan not show us anything crushed into nothingness,he just dies as well

maybe is English language.but the robot not into nothingness,this is fact in the panel

the absolute zero just very cold,it would be make all of the universe dies for sure,but majestic can survive absolute zero so he can take big bang the logic isnt work,also,this feats just prove majestic can survive Extreme cold,just all

in the end of universe,just very cold,not any more in the scan

No Caption Provided

also,i dont know that is "crushed"

but the scan clear tell us the entropy make doomsday into nothingness

No Caption Provided

but robot isnt

No Caption Provided

tell me why

and in the scan,the entropy Crushed doomsday for clear,where say his molecules losing their cohesion?scan prove it

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

Here's the more relevant definition of 'crush' that you're looking for:

crush To overwhelm or oppress severely: (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/crush)

Specifically Doomsday is not being crushed by Entropy. The panel states that the dying universe is crushed by entropy. Heat Death which is death by entropy, is caused by an expanding universe not a physically crushed one. I provided a link in one of my previous posts.

No Caption Provided

If you read the scans closely the killer of both universes is entropy. Doomsday is killed at the 'end of time' where 'entropy drains all energy and life.' Majestic's story approaches the moment where 'speed reduces to zero' (the end of time) and the time of 'total entropy.' It's the same thing. You're just focusing on the term 'crush' when that doesn't even apply to Doomsday but the universe itself.

Here's a real article on the matter by Physicist Kaku who does a ton of documentaries for channels like the Science channel and Discovery:

"A trillion years from today, almost all the stars will have burned up all their nuclear fuel. A trillion years after that, even the black holes will have disintegrated; after that, even the protons themselves will begin to decay. The universe will then become a freezing mist of electrons and eventually approach absolute zero. At this point all motion stops...and that’s the Big Freeze."

http://bigthink.com/dr-kakus-universe/the-big-freeze

The Big Freeze scenario is where all motion stops. Literally it's the end of time. Work is impossible and by work I mean the transfer of one form of energy to another. Life by definition is work.

@toptom:

1 ..and when he teleports stuff.

What's your point? You can't prove it either way. Your assumption that the light is from the teleport and not the explosion is an assumption. The glowing trees and mountain support that it's likely the explosion. This proves your evidence is an assumption and not the most likely one.

2. yes after the explosion that(according to mj himself) should have killed him if he couldn't go back in time.However since even his costume was not damaged,it is just probable that the aura was present at the beginning of the blast,since who would have turned it on after the death of Hadrian? No one.Teleporting him out of the universe has taken a little more time,since usually spartan used to teleport himself or other people in few moments but always on his earth and in his timeline.

The wording says that Spartan wasn't sure he get Majestic wasn't back in time. What you're ignoring is that Void is capable of blowing up the entire universe and rewriting history. So yeah, that planet and moon buster was nothing. If Hadrian screwed up he could have simply rewritten history. There is no real upper limit to Void's destruction power. Again, you're assuming a Void shield that was never mentioned and on panel evidence that Maj tanked the entire explosion and the panel shows he didn't teleport until after the explosion.

3. no they don't or at least it is unclear. by the way avoiding something means that you have to see something and move your body out of its trajectory.

however at this point mj was even tied with his rig,and when he has left it ,mj has already set up the auto evesive approach and then he ha begun to fly far from the ship.

flying at incredible speeds far from the ship while it is shooting to his rig and not to him, does not denote an incredible reaction at all.

I counted. There are 19 beams that high the center of the rig before Maj flies away. That's 19 FTL projectiles peppering an area little larger than a doorframe. In the first panel 8 beams are clustered inside an area about 5 feet high.

@toptom:

1 ..and when he teleports stuff.

What's your point? You can't prove it either way. Your assumption that the light is from the teleport and not the explosion is an assumption. The glowing trees and mountain support that it's likely the explosion. This proves your evidence is an assumption and not the most likely one.

2. yes after the explosion that(according to mj himself) should have killed him if he couldn't go back in time.However since even his costume was not damaged,it is just probable that the aura was present at the beginning of the blast,since who would have turned it on after the death of Hadrian? No one.Teleporting him out of the universe has taken a little more time,since usually spartan used to teleport himself or other people in few moments but always on his earth and in his timeline.

The wording says that Spartan wasn't sure he get Majestic wasn't back in time. What you're ignoring is that Void is capable of blowing up the entire universe and rewriting history. So yeah, that planet and moon buster was nothing. If Hadrian screwed up he could have simply rewritten history. There is no real upper limit to Void's destruction power. Again, you're assuming a Void shield that was never mentioned and on panel evidence that Maj tanked the entire explosion and the panel shows he didn't teleport until after the explosion.

3. no they don't or at least it is unclear. by the way avoiding something means that you have to see something and move your body out of its trajectory.

I counted. There are 19 beams that high the center of the rig before Maj flies away. That's 19 FTL projectiles peppering an area little larger than a doorframe. In the first panel 8 beams are clustered inside an area about 5 feet high.

i know that. but we don't know how powerfull is his liquid sword that is the one who he should use in this fight. we don't know if that sword can cut prime at all.

SBP is cut and forced to cough up blood by Superman level beings all the time. He regularly coughs up blood by less than Superman level types. We're talking about a planet mover with a Kheran blade. Moreover you don't even have to talk about the liquid one. World's End Maj has access to the creation blades and the Khusar blade. Why do we need to focus on the liquid one only?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: the universe was very cold not my point

just read scan

No Caption Provided

i dont know what is the crush,however,i think even doomsday not take big crush,the Absolute zero make them breaking up, molecules losing their cohesion.

No Caption Provided

though not change this feats just prove majestic can survive extreme cold as well,i think this feats can prove he would be durable and immortal,but not mean he body can take galaxy buster or even sun buster,he just take Absolute zero

also this nothing can match big bang,who almost is Universal explosion

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By toptom

@misterguyman said:

what assumption? mj WAS teleported away from the blast ,with the same light the spartan always uses,and we can see the pink light when everything else was white. the fact that the moon wasn't engulfed in a pink light when mj was surrounded by the purple aura invalidates your argument.

spartan was not sure that he could control the void's power. there were 2 options: 1 mj can go in is timeline and survive,2 mj dies in the blast. we have had the first.

then i am not ignoring that void can destroy the universe and rewrite the history:these are the 2 main reasons that let me think that mj has not taken the blast. plus even his costume was not damaged.

i don't know where you see 19 beams. Still we can not see mj avoiding something by moving his body PLUS he was TIED with the rig. when he has left it ,the rig has distracted the vedettes as it was stated on panel.

No Caption Provided

in the panel in which he is in the rig there are just 5 beams and we didn't know if they have crossed the rig,or if they are behind or in front of it.

SBP is cut and forced to cough up blood by Superman level beings all the time. He regularly coughs up blood by less than Superman level types. We're talking about a planet mover with a Kheran blade. Moreover you don't even have to talk about the liquid one. World's End Maj has access to the creation blades and the Khusar blade. Why do we need to focus on the liquid one only?

sb-prime feats are a little incosnistent. he can be a little damaged by superboy, but he can take just fine the best of the superman's punches or also black adam while he is smiling or prime can even trash the green lantern corp without help, slaughtering green or yellow lanterns as if they are nothing.however your point is futile,since even mj is damaged by guys that are weaker than superman.then the mj in the picture has no sword ,so if it is not specified he is NOT using any sword OR he is using his liquid one,since THIS costume dosn't have a hidden place to concel a weapon as his classic one has. anyway prime doesn't even need a sword since he can cut of mj's head with his hv alone, or he is so strongh that can punch him into the Marvel universe.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom: For the sake of argument, I'll assume you're right about Prime being physically superior to Majestic. Prime still loses because one he isn't too bright, he lacks combat skills and he's far too quick to act. Majestic can build molecular disruptors in nanoseconds and has blades that can cut through anything. Even if Prime is physically superior to Majestic, I fail to see why Majestic won't just whip something up to destroy Prime in the space of a few nanoseconds.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By toptom

@lvenger: first of all when mj has buit that device, he has not done it in a nanosecond,it was the delay that was long some nanoseconds.actually mj before building that molecolar disruptors has used some seconds to reserch about it. that was the very single time in which mj uses some seconds of prep against an enemy,to the other hand when he has fought with spartan, he has used a week just to renforce a siut that could stop hadrian for a minute. he simply won't have the time,to build anything agaisnt sb-prime.

then regarding mj skill,when he fight he just uses to punch his enemy in the face. he has never ( and i am not really exaggerating) shown his skill in an hand to hand fight.

besides the fact that he rarely uses a sword,especially against an unharmed opponent,in this fight he is not using his most powerful blades,but his liquid one which can or can not hurt prime. anyway prime can slice him with his hv alone,since he has cut to pieces green lanterns with it or he has even pierced superman's flesh who is more durable than mj.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@lvenger: first of all when mj has buit that device, he has not done it in a nanosecond,it was the delay that was long some nanoseconds.actually mj before building that molecolar disruptors has used some seconds to reserch about it. that was the very single time in which mj uses some seconds of prep against an enemy,to the other hand when he has fought with spartan, he has used a week just to renforce a siut that could stop hadrian for a minute. he simply won't have the time,to build anything agaisnt sb-prime.

Superboy Prime has never shown anything close to the level of reactions and combat speed Majestic possesses. Hell he's afraid of speedsters so Majestic's speed is already a concern.

@toptom said:

then regarding mj skill,when he fight he just uses to punch his enemy in the face. he has never ( and i am not really exaggerating) shown his skill in an hand to hand fight.

I've seen scans of him use advanced combat skills in fights before. How extensive is your Majestic knowledge?

@toptom said:

besides the fact that he rarely uses a sword,especially against an unharmed opponent,in this fight he is not using his most powerful blades,but his liquid one which can or can not hurt prime. anyway prime can slice him with his hv alone,since he has cut to pieces green lanterns with it or he has even pierced superman's flesh who is more durable than mj.

I doubt GLs or Superman are more durable than Majestic. Plenty of evidence has been offered already for Majestic's durability and they outweigh anything I've seen Superman manage.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@toptom: For the sake of argument, I'll assume you're right about Prime being physically superior to Majestic. Prime still loses because one he isn't too bright, he lacks combat skills and he's far too quick to act. Majestic can build molecular disruptors in nanoseconds and has blades that can cut through anything. Even if Prime is physically superior to Majestic, I fail to see why Majestic won't just whip something up to destroy Prime in the space of a few nanoseconds.

Umm... Regular Superman have already shown to be capable of reacting in nanoseconds, Superboy Prime is speculate to be at least as fast. It's just that Mr. Majestic have show more speed feats than Prime, but otherwise their speed should be similar due to both being Superman analogue and many feats have comparable impressiveness.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm... Regular Superman have already shown to be capable of reacting in nanoseconds, Superboy Prime is speculate to be at least as fast. It's just that Mr. Majestic have show more speed feats than Prime, but otherwise their speed should be similar due to both being Superman analogue and many feats have comparable impressiveness.

Majestic has faster feats though and Superman has never built anything in nanoseconds And as you said, it's speculation as to whether Prime's combat speed is that fast.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superboy prime wins this very easy

prime is faster,stronger and alot more durable than majestic

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@angryhulks said:

Majestic has faster feats though and Superman has never built anything in nanoseconds And as you said, it's speculation as to whether Prime's combat speed is that fast.

It's true that Majestic had faster feat, Superboy Prime didn't even displayed speed feats as good as post-crisis Superman but there're some indication that he's faster, though it's debatable. Superman never build anything in nanosecond, but his perception speed is probably a good hint that he can do so. The closest he ever get to that feat is grabbing a toddler and try to fly away in nanoseconds. Still, like you said, Prime is probably not as fast as normal Superman and Majestic by feats.

However, Majestic is now a DC characters, and they tend to keep Superman and his analogues slower than light (as fast as most incarnations of Superman).

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's true that Majestic had faster feat, Superboy Prime didn't even displayed speed feats as good as post-crisis Superman but there're some indication that he's faster, though it's debatable. Superman never build anything in nanosecond, but his perception speed is probably a good hint that he can do so. The closest he ever get to that feat is grabbing a toddler and try to fly away in nanoseconds. Still, like you said, Prime is probably not as fast as normal Superman and Majestic by feats.

However, Majestic is now a DC characters, and they tend to keep Superman and his analogues slower than light (as fast as most incarnations of Superman).

Superman has speed reading and absorbs information at a fast rate but he has nothing on what Majestic does.

Agreed. In the New 52, Majestic will be limited to below Superman level.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

Did you read the scans I posted?

Doomsday is killed:

1. At the end of Time.

2. Where entropy drains all life and energy.

Majestic survives:

1. Where speed reduces to zero. (Same thing as end of time)

2. Where total Entropy Occurs. (Same thing as where entropy drains all life and energy)

You keep saying that Majestic "just" survives absolute zero and "just" survives extreme cold means you don't understand what heat death means. Heat death is the DEATH OF TIME. It's the DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE. It's actually MORE destructive arguably than the big bang. In the Heat Death no movement is possible. No life is possible. Atoms themselves fail to keep their cohesion. Reality itself breaks down. It's cold, yes. But just saying it's cold and ignoring everything else is to be willfully ignorant. It's literally the end of time.

@toptom:

Majestic is a 10,000 year old trained Kheran warlord. He's fought Coda warriors who are trained to be living weapons. I don't get how you can claim he hasn't shown to be good at Martial Arts. From what I'm reading it seems that your argument is "He punches things so he can't be good at Martial Arts" That doesn't make sense. Punching is a form of Martial Arts.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#239 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@esquire said:

@powerwoman: Just to clarify, this 'Normal Person' you're so excited about is literally immortal. He's not actually a normal person at all. These other creatures who you're so critical of are things like a nigh-omnipotent superhero, the abstract spirit of Mathematics, a god, and a demon lord. They're all functionally immortal, and yet most of them still have to live in the ship that Majestic built for them. When someone has to brave the entropy to explore the universe, they don't send the nigh-omnipotent or the abstract or the god, they send Majestic. He's evidently the most capable of surviving the near-total heat death of the universe. Your repeated attempts to downplay the feat merely make you sound ignorant. You can do better than this.

I very much doubt it. And I think it's less about the English issue and more about the anti-Majestic (and potentially pro-Prime, but I think that's secondary) mentality, or maybe just a desire to troll.

@toptom said:

Just wanted to hop on the most...outstanding things you said.

Majestic using a week to prep for Hadrian makes perfect sense and doesn't in any way undermine his faster prep for Mr. White. Aside from the fact that White was a much easier target and they were already in the middle of a fight when he decided to prep, sometimes writers decide to highlight something and other times they don't. Fast paced prep doesn't need to be used at every opportunity for it to be real, especially when there are other things the character does to support their ability to perform such a feat without doing it directly. But on Spartan, Maj using more prep time makes sense even if you disregard the things I already said. Spartan is not only Majestic's physical equal, but he has a lot of the same knowledge Maj has since they come from the same world. On top of that, he's an intelligent opponent. On top of that, he has his own personal army. And on top of even that, he has the powers of a reality warper. Hadrian was a MUCH bigger threat. Bigger even than Prime would be. Additionally, Maj had faked his death so he had the luxury of time and no reason to rush. And to add on to even that, Maj's plan involved travelling through time to rewrite history, not just beating one enemy. It was a big undertaking.

Now the other thing I highlighted doesn't even have room for discussion. It's simply incorrect and I've already pointed it out to you and you choose to ignore it just like everything else that doesn't agree with your view of how things should go. You've brought up this point before, about Majestic not using his swords against unarmed enemies, in order to fabricate a reason for Majestic to not simply murder Prime even though he's fully capable of it. But if you actually go through every time Majestic has used a sword, it's been against unarmed opponents. The only time that's not true is when he was facing three members of the Skein and he disarmed one of them and then used that one's sword against the other two. Other than that though, when he fights in the war thousands of years ago he uses a sword on unarmed daemonites. When he attacks the Halo Corp offices he fights possessed humans with his swords even though they're unarmed. When he cuts down the Daemonites right before stabbing Hadrian (in the scene right before the one you've posted so many times that you have no excuse for having missed it) they are unarmed. When he defends Hawaii he does so with a sword and a mace against an army of demons. When he attacks the Wildcats (in the Armageddon series and in the regular series) he comes at them with his sword even though the majority of them are unarmed. When he attacks Tao from across the world he does so armed with two blades. It's possible I'm not recalling every time he's used a sword, but if I'm right (and honestly, even if I'm wrong), almost every time he's used a sword he's done it against unarmed opponents. And despite your attempt to say he doesn't use a sword often, he's done it far more than either of these two characters have moved planets, but you think that's an accurate measure of strength. You can claim Majestic wouldn't use a sword against Prime if you'd like, but it's simply wrong.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: the Atoms themselves fail to keep their cohesion. just because absolute zero,i dont know what are you talking about,google what is absolute zero,also,he can survive not mean he can survive sun buster,can you prove majestic survive galaxy buster or sun buster?this feats cant prove them,just prove majestic can survive Extreme cold

scan prove majestic can survive big bang

the universe just very cold

the ending of the universe would be so,very cold,yes,my English is bad, but i can read them,the scan clear us,in the majestic universe of the end just cold,nothing and more in the scan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

when total entropy occurs the universe will reach absolute zero,again,read scan,

survive absolute zero so majestic can take big bang just funny,there no any explosion in scan,the clear they are was different ,the Absolute zero said that a temperature, this temperature, all the atoms and molecules of substances are the stop motion. This is the definition of absolute zero.

google it please,this nothing can match big bang,even this not prove he can take sun buster

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

big bang= infinite power

note the primeval fireball aka (the big bang) is at time 1.09, temp being at 10x10k

Note the column on the far left tells us the time at which the temperatures are given. The earliest time in Weinberg's chart is .02 seconds, a long, long time after the initial moment of the big bang when, according to general relativity, the energy density, pressure, and temperature would all be infinite.

'Initial moment' and '.02 seconds after' are not the same thing

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hbase/astro/bbang.html#c1

absolute zero:-273.15℃

the majestic can survive it,but not mean he can take a galaxy/sun explosion,he best durable feats just survive planet explosion,he even not prove more durable than pre-52 superman,yes,he survive absolute zero is great feats,but this not mean he can take big bang or something,logic isnt work

however,the SBP not take a real big bang,just monarch power,but still this is Universal explosion,is far more Impressive than majestic feats

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By MisterGuyMan
@powerwoman said:

big bang= infinite power

note the primeval fireball aka (the big bang) is at time 1.09, temp being at 10x10k

Note the column on the far left tells us the time at which the temperatures are given. The earliest time in Weinberg's chart is .02 seconds, a long, long time after the initial moment of the big bang when, according to general relativity, the energy density, pressure, and temperature would all be infinite.

'Initial moment' and '.02 seconds after' are not the same thing

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/Hbase/astro/bbang.html#c1

absolute zero:-273.15℃

the majestic can survive it,but not mean he can take a galaxy/sun explosion,he best durable feats just survive planet explosion,he even not prove more durable than pre-52 superman,yes,he survive absolute zero is great feats,but this not mean he can take big bang or something,logic isnt work

however,the SBP not take a real big bang,just monarch power,but still this is Universal explosion,is far more Impressive than majestic feats

You're ignoring the obvious question. Why is surviving the creation of the universe more impressive than surviving the destruction of the universe? The Big Bang is also not infinite energy. It's a lot of energy but it's still only the energy in the Universe. So if the Big Bang is all of the energy in the universe. The Big Chill is literally the death of all the energy in the universe. You can't just assume that the Big Bang is more dangerous than the Big Chill. If anything it's the opposite.

Also read the scans again. It's just cold. It's not just absolute zero. It's also absolute entropy. Absolute entropy is the death of motion. Absolute entropy is the death of time. You can't keep ignoring that. It's important. If you keep calling the Big Chill just cold, then I can just keep calling the Big Bang just hot. It works both ways.

You want to treat the Big Bang as the huge event but then dismiss the Big Crunch as just cold. Sorry but it doesn't work that way. They're both equally impressive.

I'll state it a simpler way:

1. The Big Bang is intensely hot. The heat is literally the creation of all energy of the universe.

2. The Big Crunch is intensely cold. The cold is literally the death of all energy in the universe.

They're both polar opposites of each other. You can't treat the Big Bang as an impressive feat if you're just going to dismiss the Big Bang's eventual death as merely cold. That's hypocritical. So if the Big Bang is so impressive then what about the thing that literally KILLS THE BIG BANG. I'll say that again. Heat Death is literally the Big Bang's killer.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: but the clear true is majestic never take any explosion in the scan,is just absolute zero,in the end of universe,just very cold,read robot scan,he say universe is very cold,not me,the big bang is Universal explosion,is most impressive explosion,beyond supernova,galaxy esplosion,the majestic even not prove he can survive sun explosion,the total entropy occurs the universe will reach absolute zero,Big Chill is just cold,in the absolute zero everything would be dies because Absolute zero said that a temperature, this temperature, all the atoms and molecules of substances are the stop motion. This is the definition of absolute zero.if you dont belive just google it,yes,he survive,but there not have any explosion,if i can into the sun;core so i can survive sun explosion?they are was different,also,majestic no feats can prove he was more durable than pre-52 superman

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So is there a clear winner here, or what?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: all universe dies just because absolute zero,google it,total entropy occurs the universe will reach absolute zero,universe became absolute zero just because entropy,the absolute zero freezing of all,even all the atoms and molecules of substances are the stop motion

read robot scan:

No Caption Provided

this feats prove majestic is extreme Cold-resistant just like if i'm into sun core,i would be Heat-resistant,but this nothing can prove i can survive sun explosion,THEY ARE DIFFERENT,big bang is Universal explosion,is EXPLOSION,dont tell me you dont know what different they are

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I never said they were the same. You just keep insisting that surviving the Big Bang is a better feat than surviving the end of the universe. They're different but surviving the end of the universe is just as impressive as surviving the Big Bang.

Also technically Majestic actually survives the Big Bang:

No Caption Provided

The Big Bang is shown on panel and Majestic is still alive afterward. Superboy Prime does not actually survive the Big Bang. SuperMAN Prime does and he was amped up with extra power.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: he not take big bang,he survive end of universe just because Spartan probes rip into MM and absorb him.

No Caption Provided

why dont scan them all?eh?majestic he cant without Spartan help to survive end of the universe

also,they are not same Impressive,scan prove majestic can take sun explosion

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By PowerWoman

majestic is extreme Cold-resistant,just all,nothing can prove he can survive even sun explosion

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@powerwoman:

Actually Majestic is no longer connected with Hadrian:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see when the Big Bang occurs Majestic is no longer attached to Hadrian. Moreover can you prove that SBP can survive the Heath Death like Maj did? SuperBOY didn't even survive the universe explosion. That was SuperMAN Prime. There's a difference.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By PowerWoman

@misterguyman: when new universe coming, you lose one scan:

No Caption Provided

is clear,the majestic inside Spartan body,he not take any explosion in scan

the superman-prime is superboy-prime,they are was same thing,he take big bang,a Universal explosion,we all see it,this is different for majestic,he survive because Spartan absorb inside his body,and in fact,the majestic just watch big bang,he not took big bang

where show us he take it?where?he just watch it inside Spartan body

No Caption Provided