Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant said:

Pshh, Superboy Prime can take Mr.Majestic.

Nope. Majestic has feats of strength and reaction speed to compete with or even surpass SBP, and he has genius-level intellect and incredible combat skill. He has far too many ways to win here, even if we assume he doesn't have gear.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By XiiX

@Bo88gdan said:

Mr Majestic Ftw

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Nope. Majestic has feats of strength and reaction speed to compete with or even surpass SBP, and he has genius-level intellect and incredible combat skill. He has far too many ways to win here, even if we assume he doesn't have gear.

Strength there about even. Speed, there about even. Mr.Majestic is smarter by far, and a better fighter. But i do believe Superboy Prime is more durable than Mr,Majestic by quite a bit. By the way, wasn't Mr.Majestic taken down by Pre-Flashpoint Captain Atom?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By slimj87d

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Strength there about even. Speed, there about even. Mr.Majestic is smarter by far, and a better fighter. But i do believe Superboy Prime is more durable than Mr,Majestic by quite a bit. By the way, wasn't Mr.Majestic taken down by Pre-Flashpoint Captain Atom?

Wasn't SBP taken out by the teen titans?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

PIS!

We have seen what Prime can do, and has done. That is PIS.

The guy fricking punched through reality. That's crazy pysical strength. Crazy!

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant said:

Atom cheapshotted him and left, Majestic was fine afterwards. And when Majestic actually fought him later in the story, CA got dominated. Majestic never really looks hurt by the blast.

No Caption Provided

He's taken nukes and an explosion that destroyed both the Earth and the Moon. In addition, he has a powerful healing factor. And if he's just as fast and a much better fighter, why would you expect SBP to be landing effective blows on him, anyway?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Atom cheapshotted him and left, Majestic was fine afterwards. And when Majestic actually fought him later in the story, CA got dominated. Majestic never really looks hurt by the blast.

No Caption Provided

He's taken nukes and an explosion that destroyed both the Earth and the Moon. In addition, he has a powerful healing factor. And if he's just as fast and a much better fighter, why would you expect SBP to be landing effective blows on him, anyway?

Never knew that. Because we have seen who Superboy Prime has fought, it was literally everyone. They gy punched through reality after all. Went from reality to reality killing Superman's, Martian Manhunter's, Wonder Woman's, ect. Even blowing a planet up without to much trouble.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant: The "punching through reality" feat is kind of overhyped. We have no way of knowing how durable the walls of his reality prison were, since nobody else has ever tried to punch them. He wasn't even destroying reality, only "sorting through it." And regarding the multiversal killing spree, not only is Countdown to Final Crisis questionable canon and filled with contradictions, but Majestic could kill the Supermen of those realities with ease, too. SBP did so well because he outclassed all of his opponents physically. He really doesn't here, and Majestic's skill advantage just can't be overstated. Even if SBP is more durable than Majestic, he was hurt by punches form Martian Manhunter and Superman, so Majestic can hurt him. Or he could do things like lobotomize Prime with his heat vision, which he's done multiple times in character. Prime isn't skilled enough to beat someone with stats on his level, and he's not durable enough to hold up against an onslaught from Majestic. Majestic could also use the Creation Blades or his depowering pills and kill SBP that way.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant: The "punching through reality" feat is kind of overhyped. We have no way of knowing how durable the walls of his reality prison were, since nobody else has ever tried to punch them. He wasn't even destroying reality, only "sorting through it." And regarding the multiversal killing spree, not only is Countdown to Final Crisis questionable canon and filled with contradictions, but Majestic could kill the Supermen of those realities with ease, too. SBP did so well because he outclassed all of his opponents physically. He really doesn't here, and Majestic's skill advantage just can't be overstated. Even if SBP is more durable than Majestic, he was hurt by punches form Martian Manhunter and Superman, so Majestic can hurt him. Or he could do things like lobotomize Prime with his heat vision, which he's done multiple times in character. Prime isn't skilled enough to beat someone with stats on his level, and he's not durable enough to hold up against an onslaught from Majestic. Majestic could also use the Creation Blades or his depowering pills and kill SBP that way.

SBP can't get lobotimezed. I guess Mr.Majestic wins though/

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant said:

Why not? Because of his general durability? Majestic has shown to be easily capable of using his laser vision to cut through Eradicator's Fortress-Mode Armor and even an Imperiex-bases armor. He's also heated a Star Ingot to Sun temperatures. I don't find it unreasonable to think that he could damage SBP's eyes and brain, since logically they should be less durable than his skin, anyway.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Why not? Because of his general durability? Majestic has shown to be easily capable of using his laser vision to cut through Eradicator's Fortress-Mode Armor and even an Imperiex-bases armor. He's also heated a Star Ingot to Sun temperatures. I don't find it unreasonable to think that he could damage SBP's eyes and brain, since logically they should be less durable than his skin, anyway.

I thought Krypotians were not affected by heat ?

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant: I've never heard that stated specifically, although they can survive in the sun. Maj's laser vision isn't totally heat, though, from what I've seen. I'm kind of on shaky ground here, though, I'm not completely sure.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant: I've never heard that stated specifically, although they can survive in the sun. Maj's laser vision isn't totally heat, though, from what I've seen. I'm kind of on shaky ground here, though, I'm not completely sure.

I see.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Esquire

@jeanroygrant said:

Here's SBP fighting Sodam Yat, who's a Daxamite. They seem able to hurt each other with Heat Vision. "I burn him. He burns me. Until there is nothing left to burn but the air."

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#69  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

You might get that impression from them not being hurt by the sun any time they fly into it, but the sun gives them their powers so it's a different story. (And before it gets brought up, the whole, flying through a red sun thing is foolishness. The way their powers have been stated and shown multiple times to work, a red sun removes their powers, so they'd be normal humans flying through a sun and then space, and that should kill them. However, one Superman character has the rules broken for him regularly because he's popular enough, so 3 at once get to break all sorts of rules.)

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By DocFatalis

I'm far from being an expert in Majestics, but from what I've read I think he should take this thanks to his wits if not his raw power.

Also, SBP is such an emo boy that if Majestic makes fun of Twilight enough in front of him, he'll just break down and cry for a whole hour :)

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By slimj87d

@jeanroygrant said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

PIS!

NOT pis. I've discussed with with dozens of other known debaters around here, Citizenbane included.

1. Superboy-Prime seems invincible because he often times just killed a bunch of lower tier people and flew away and surprised another group. Rarely do we ever see him go up against Earth's best heavy hitters before something happens, fights usually never ended. What if his fight with the Flashes really ended and they all stole his speed? or if he never flew away from Bart when Bart returned from the speed force?

2. The scan you show is during a war, everyone is hurting everyone, it's not like all the lanterns teamed up together to fight Prime himself.

3. He has had blood punched out of his mouth from Connor, Bart, Martian Manhunter, etc. Krypto has pierced his skin with his teeth. So is it hard to believe that in a fight with the Titans where there was Supergirl, Kid Flash, Connor, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian and I might be missing some other heavy hitters who can probably dish out blows close to Superman level punches and two of these guys, Bart and Connor, have drew blood out of his mouth before. Also, Sodam-yat, a person who had never been under a yellow sun and barely even became a Lantern who received a power of Ion was able to draw blood from his mouth. Sodam in the beginning of the fight was pretty much just using his Daxamite powers for the beginning of that fight. Is it hard to believe they knocked him out if he got overwhelmed? I don't think so. If bet if he continued his fight with Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl the same result would have happened.

When he punched through reality, was he not amped by some machine that gave him some weird dark energy from Alexander Luthor? It has been a long time since I read that series, but you can say Prime just absorbs and performs differently with different kinds of energies, you can say that.

I think Majestic wins this.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By slimj87d

@Buckshot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

You might get that impression from them not being hurt by the sun any time they fly into it, but the sun gives them their powers so it's a different story. (And before it gets brought up, the whole, flying through a red sun thing is foolishness. The way their powers have been stated and shown multiple times to work, a red sun removes their powers, so they'd be normal humans flying through a sun and then space, and that should kill them. However, one Superman character has the rules broken for him regularly because he's popular enough, so 3 at once get to break all sorts of rules.)

I think a red sun doesn't instantly remove their powers, it drains it at a questionable rate. When they flew through the sun it was at FTL, they get to that star system in seconds, probably faster than the sun could drain their powers.

That's how I explain it. If they flew lower than FTL then yeah, they should have died.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By monarch2016

prime would win easy

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Buckshot said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

I see.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By monarch2016

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Esquire said:

@jeanroygrant said:

PIS!

NOT pis. I've discussed with with dozens of other known debaters around here, Citizenbane included.

1. Superboy-Prime seems invincible because he often times just killed a bunch of lower tier people and flew away and surprised another group. Rarely do we ever see him go up against Earth's best heavy hitters before something happens, fights usually never ended. What if his fight with the Flashes really ended and they all stole his speed? or if he never flew away from Bart when Bart returned from the speed force?

2. The scan you show is during a war, everyone is hurting everyone, it's not like all the lanterns teamed up together to fight Prime himself.

3. He has had blood punched out of his mouth from Connor, Bart, Martian Manhunter, etc. Krypto has pierced his skin with his teeth. So is it hard to believe that in a fight with the Titans where there was Supergirl, Kid Flash, Connor, Wonder Girl, Miss Martian and I might be missing some other heavy hitters who can probably dish out blows close to Superman level punches and two of these guys, Bart and Connor, have drew blood out of his mouth before. Is it hard to believe they knocked him out if he got overwhelmed? I don't think so. If bet if he continued his fight with Superman, Supergirl and Powergirl the same result would have happened.

When he punched through reality, was he not amped by some machine that gave him some weird dark energy from Alexander Luthor? It has been a long time since I read that series, but you can say Prime just absorbs and performs differently with different kinds of energies, you can say that.

I think Majestic wins this.

and not a single truth was said in this post

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Esquire

@baron2011: Why? Majestic has moved multiple planets, which is Prime's best strength feat. Majestic has 10,000 years of combat experience and has shown on many occasions to be an extremely skilled fighter. Prime has never once shown to be anything but a brawler who relies on his superior stats to win battles. Majestic has demonstrated the ability to dodge projectiles fired at 6 times the speed of light, so Prime has little chance of hitting him. Prime was hurt by a nuke-level blast that didn't even destroy a city, whereas Majestic was at ground zero of a blast that destroyed Earth and the moon, and wasn't hurt by it. What possible reason do you have for believing Prime wins?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By slimj87d
Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Esquire

@SlimJ87D: I figure I might at least clear something up if someone else reads through the thread sometime. I don't really expect an answer at all, especially now that I've glanced through his forum history.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By monarch2016

@Esquire said:

@baron2011: Why? Majestic has moved multiple planets, which is Prime's best strength feat. Majestic has 10,000 years of combat experience and has shown on many occasions to be an extremely skilled fighter. Prime has never once shown to be anything but a brawler who relies on his superior stats to win battles. Majestic has demonstrated the ability to dodge projectiles fired at 6 times the speed of light, so Prime has little chance of hitting him. Prime was hurt by a nuke-level blast that didn't even destroy a city, whereas Majestic was at ground zero of a blast that destroyed Earth and the moon, and wasn't hurt by it. What possible reason do you have for believing Prime wins?

from the star i want to say to you guys to not use the scan where prime is owned by teen titans and supergirl because prime was depowered so is irrelevant

1.ok now moving planets may be majestic best strength feat but not primes.sbp has alter reality with his strength,bringing peaople back to life with his fists and he was doing those feats because of his strength not because he was hitting the walls of reality because the other superman was also hitting and breaking the wall but he was not altering the reality like prime.people say that prime altered the reality because he was punching the wall of reality but that is not true because he altered the reality when he punched throw the wall of the phantom zone,a wall that has nothing to do with the wall of reality.

SBP also busted and escaped from the phantom zone with strength alone something not even SA superboy could do

2.prime is faster than majestic

sbp showed he can dodge and hit several flashes at the same time,escaping and almost destroying the speed force plus fighting with 2 supermans coverig the universe in seconds

3.on the durability part you are comparing one of primes low showing durability with one of majestic high showing durability

prime not only that survived a planet busting attack but also survived a blast powerfull enough to bust a galaxy and a blast that destroyed an entire universe

prime is better than majestic at strength,speed and durability so i'd say he wins this battle

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By monarch2016
slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By slimj87d

@baron2011 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Esquire: Don't bother with Baron, he's only here to give one sentence answers.

Why bother with Baron? He's the guy that thinks Superboy-Prime is stronger than SA Superboy, nuff said. He's a known Superboy-Prime advocate.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superboy-prime-vs-sa-superboy/535489/?page=18

and you are a known hater of his

STOP IT! Before you ruin your credibility anymore than you have already ruined it. I have nothing against Superboy-prime, I have problems with his fans who obviously exaggerate his feats.

I know when you read this scan you felt a painful feeling in your gut because you've been lying this whole time. You've been exaggerating and completely lying about Prime's ability to punch reality.

You know how many times I can pull up quotes from you with google?

"ok now moving planets may be majestic best strength feat but not primes.sbp has alter reality with his strength,bringing peaople back to life with his fists and he was doing those feats because of his strength not because he was hitting the walls of reality because the other superman was also hitting and breaking the wall but he was not altering the reality like prime.people say that prime altered the reality because he was punching the wall of reality but that is not true because he altered the reality when he punched throw the wall of the phantom zone,a wall that has nothing to do with the wall of reality."

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superboy-prime-vs-zoom/28516/?page=10

"no you are wrong,prime did it under his own power not because he hit the paradis dimension wall,plus he also alter reality when he escape the PZ which has nothing to do with reality.KaL-l also hit the wall and broke it a little bit but he didnt alter reality,SO SUPERBOY BOY PRIME DID IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER"

I can easily google it, easily. You'll never escape this, it will haunt you if you ever try and use this feat again.

@Esquire: Now lets see what Baron says to back up the reality punch. He'll probably bring up the Phantom Zone thing next.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By Epicbeast3000

For godsakes people Mr. Majestic is at the level of superman, hes not some sort of pre crisis darkseid lvl being. Mr.Majestic has gotten one shotted by Captain Atom who is slightly weaker than Superman. Superboy prime can tow multiple planets the size of jupiter and has defeated gaurdians of universe, mxy, and sodam yat. Mr.Majestic is not some sort of invincivle god. Heck he is not even at skyfather level.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Esquire

@Epicbeast3000 said:

For godsakes people Mr. Majestic is at the level of superman, hes not some sort of pre crisis darkseid lvl being.

Feats put Majestic far above Superman. He's moved multiple planets on his own, which Superman has never done. He's reacted to projectiles moving at 6x the speed of light, showing far faster reflexes and perception than Superman ever has. He's demonstrated FTL travel speed, which Pre-FP Superman never did. He also has 10,000 years of combat training and experience, which is far better than Superman has and unfathomably greater than Prime has.

Mr.Majestic has gotten one shotted by Captain Atom who is slightly weaker than Superman.

Not really, no. He was knocked back by a blast from Captain Atom when Majestic didn't intend to fight, and then Captain Atom left. Majestic showed no signs of being injured.

No Caption Provided
Superboy prime can tow multiple planets the size of jupiter

When has Prime ever demonstrated this? He moved one planet in Infinite Crisis. Are you using PC Superman's feats as Prime's? Because that's not really valid.

and has defeated gaurdians of universe

Beings who use energy attacks vs a being who absorbs energy. He even demonstrated that he could metabolize Gaurdian Energy. Not surprising that he won.

mxy,

If I recall, the actual fight was never shown. I might be wrong, it's been a while since I've read Countdown. Not a bad feat, but not an impossible one, either.

and sodam yat.

When Yat had literally zero experience with both his Ion and Daxamite powers, and Sodam still gave Prime a heck of a fight. Even though he never used his Ion powers and made all of 3 constructs the entire fight. (It might have been four, but I'm remembering it as three.)

Mr.Majestic is not some sort of invincivle god.

But neither is Prime. His physical feats are little, if any, better than Majestics, and Maj is astronomically smarter and more skilled than Prime, in addition to having much better operational speed feats. There's really no feats to demonstrate Prime could even hit him.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Esquire

@baron2011 said:

from the star i want to say to you guys to not use the scan where prime is owned by teen titans and supergirl because prime was depowered so is irrelevant

Haven't read the comic, so I had no intention of bringing it up. How was he depowered, though, out of curiosity? It looks like he has his Solar Armor, so wouldn't he be at full power because of that?

1.ok now moving planets may be majestic best strength feat but not primes.sbp has alter reality with his strength,bringing peaople back to life with his fists and he was doing those feats because of his strength not because he was hitting the walls of reality because the other superman was also hitting and breaking the wall but he was not altering the reality like prime.people say that prime altered the reality because he was punching the wall of reality but that is not true because he altered the reality when he punched throw the wall of the phantom zone,a wall that has nothing to do with the wall of reality.

He was amped by Alexander Luthor in the first instance, and we have no way to quantify how much strength that would require, anyway.

SBP also busted and escaped from the phantom zone with strength alone something not even SA superboy could do

Do you have any reason to believe that the Silver Age Phantom Zone is exactly the same as the Pre-Flashpoint Phantom Zone?

2.prime is faster than majestic sbp showed he can dodge and hit several flashes at the same time,

First of all, that's not really accurate. Here are a few scans of his encounters with Flashes:

The first one is the infamous "tagging all three Flashes" scan. But look at the scan.

No Caption Provided

After he gets blitzed by Jay Garrick, who's nowhere near light speed, he blindly throws a bunch of punches. Look how far Bart and Wally are sent by the punches. Maybe 10-15 feet, maximum. If he had really punched one of them at super-speed, why aren't they flying into orbit? The only conclusion is that he doesn't actually tag them. In addition, even if we say the Flashes are going at their maximum possible speed, (which they can't be since Jay is keeping up with them), that still would only put them at light speed. Majestic has reacted to projectiles moving at 6 times the speed of light, far faster than the Flashes could possibly be going in this scan.

No Caption Provided
escaping and almost destroying the speed force

We have no reason to believe that this was due to speed. He's escaped from dimensions before without using speed, so why would he do it differently this time?

plus fighting with 2 supermans coverig the universe in seconds

Travel Speed, not operational speed, which makes it largely irrelevant here. And Majestic has flown from Saturn to Earth in a couple of hours, iirc, which would be faster than light. I'll have to try and dig that one up to confirm, though.

prime not only that survived a planet busting attack but also survived a blast powerfull enough to bust a galaxy and a blast that destroyed an entire universe

When did he survive a planet busting attack? I don't recall that off-hand. And even if he did, Majestic has done the same. I also can't think of him tanking a Galaxy Buster. As for the universe buster, I assume you're talking about his fight with Monarch? If you look it up, Monarch's blast only started a chain reaction that ended up destroying that universe. It wasn't a universe buster in and of itself. In addition, the blast sent SBP through time, which indicates it wasn't just a regular explosion. And finally, if he did tank a universe buster it would be inconsistent with the showing of him getting 'really really hurt' by a nuke level blast only a few pages before.

prime is better than majestic at strength,speed and durability so i'd say he wins this battle

The only reason Prime would be considered greater in strength is because of his unquantifiable dimensional punches. He has no showing of operational speed or perception to compete with Majestic. And durability is inconsistent at best. And you've also ignored Majestic's massive skill and intelligence advantage.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@SlimJ87D said:

I think a red sun doesn't instantly remove their powers, it drains it at a questionable rate. When they flew through the sun it was at FTL, they get to that star system in seconds, probably faster than the sun could drain their powers.

That's how I explain it. If they flew lower than FTL then yeah, they should have died.

The speed they were travelling does make it interesting, however it does possibly undercut it as a durability feat. I mean, if they were only in the sun for a fraction of a second, it's far less impressive that they could withstand it. However, the reason I think they should be depowered is because of a scene in which Batman explained how it worked and demonstrated it. Granted, my memory is hazy and I can't recall where I saw this,and since I generally don't refer to things I can't directly point to, feel free to disregard it.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Epicbeast3000

@Esquire: Majestic is far more skilled than him but in power I gotta give it to superman prime. Mr.majestic has stalemated with normals superman in crossovers, maybe even superman won. Majestic has inconsistent showings, once he can move a planet the size of jupiter and then he can hardly beat superman. Also prime ripped through reality. Plus in the same fight, Atom stated Mr.Majestic was nowhere near superman strong but strong. You took that part out didn't you?. Prime is just far more powerful than Mr.Majestic who I still believe is a superman lvl being, he has high showings like superman did when he pulled the magedorian machinary which was as big as jupiter and he has low end feats in which he gets beaten by Atom. If you centre them out superman and majestic are about the same, Majestic being slightly stronger and far far far incredibaly far more skilled. But if you think Majestic is at skyfather lvl or higher you are so wrong. Even with his high end feats he is only at darkseid lvl or doomsday lvl.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By slimj87d

@Epicbeast3000: prove that Prime and Prime himself ripped reality.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Esquire

@Epicbeast3000 said:

Majestic is far more skilled than him but in power I gotta give it to superman prime.

Define "power." Do you mean sheer physical strength? Prime doesn't have the quantifiable feats to put him above Majestic, but with his feats like the Phantom Zone escape and the ease with which he moved the planet in Infinite Crisis, I'm willing to concede a small edge in a pure lifting contest. But a small strength edge won't give him a win against Majestic's superior intelligence, combat speed, and skill.

Mr.majestic has stalemated with normals superman in crossovers, maybe even superman won. Majestic has inconsistent showings, once he can move a planet the size of jupiter and then he can hardly beat superman.

Wasn't this during Dream War? That was horribly written. The whole story was riddled with PIS. Midnighter's battle computer couldn't read Joker, even.

Also prime ripped through reality.

When he was amped by Alexander Luthor, and we don't know how much strength it takes to punch through reality when it's made into a tangible barrier like it was there, anyway. Sure, he had to be pretty strong, but since he was amped and we don't know how strong he had to be, it's not very helpful in determining how powerful he is.

No Caption Provided
Plus in the same fight, Atom stated Mr.Majestic was nowhere near superman strong but strong. You took that part out didn't you?.

Pretty much certain that was in a different fight than the one I posted. And the thing about it is, Captain Atom had never fought Superman at that point in time. His statement is meaningless because he had no way of knowing how powerful Superman was. And regardless, character statements are unreliable at best and certainly a worse judge of a character's power level than feats.

Prime is just far more powerful than Mr.Majestic who I still believe is a superman lvl being, he has high showings like superman did when he pulled the magedorian machinary which was as big as jupiter and he has low end feats in which he gets beaten by Atom.

First of all, Superman didn't pull that machine. After Martian Manhunter broke through Mageddon's telepathic shields to get Batman into Superman's head, Supes was inspired enough to break the chains holding him to the machine. That's it. He didn't actually move the machine at all.

Second, Majestic has moved planets more than once, in more than one story arc, and under more than one writer. It's a high end feat, sure, but he's done it multiple times and there's really no reason to believe it's outside his capabilities.

Third, he never really lost to Atom. Cap knocked him off balance with an energy blast, punched him while he was down, and then ran away. Majestic wasn't hurt at all, and he wasn't trying to fight back. It's not a low showing because it really wasn't a fight. And when he fought Cap later, Atom didn't fare quite so well, if you remember.

If you centre them out superman and majestic are about the same, Majestic being slightly stronger and far far far incredibaly far more skilled.

Simply not true. Majestic's feats are more consistent than most powerhouses. He's done things Superman has never equaled, such as moving multiple planets or reacting to things moving 6x FTL. He also showed FTL travel speed, which Pre-Flashpoint Superman never really did. And Majestic has never struggled to do anything that Superman wouldn't have struggled to do. His low end feats are better than Superman's low end feats and his high end feats are higher. That doesn't make them equal, it makes Majestic better. And he's also more skilled and more intelligent, which you've admitted, but you also don't seem to think it factors into the argument against SBP. I strongly believe that it does, and I can explain why if you disagree.

But if you think Majestic is at skyfather lvl or higher you are so wrong.

I never said that Majestic was Skyfather level. The only thing I've claimed is that he would beat Superboy Prime. I've backed this up with feats and explained why several of the arguments in SBP's favor aren't valid. But never once have I mentioned Skyfather level. Personally, I don't put much stock in arbitrary tiers, I prefer to examine the relative strengths and weaknesses of the characters in question. If you feel that Majestic isn't Skyfather level, I won't disagree. But if you feel that Superboy Prime would beat Majestic, that I would disagree with.

Even with his high end feats he is only at darkseid lvl or doomsday lvl.

What has Doomsday ever done to put him on Majestic's level? I'm not a Doomsday expert by any means, but I've never seen him move FTL, display nanosecond reaction time, exhibit high-tier skill and intelligence, or demonstrate planet-moving strength. This isn't even factoring in Majestic's more exotic abilities like laser vision and super senses. The only thing Doomsday has going for him is that he's literally unstoppable thanks to his adaptation. Would he eventually beat Majestic? Yes, if BFR were disabled and he was allowed to die as many times as necessary. But he would die a heck of a lot of times before he killed Majestros.

Darkseid is far more inconsistent than Majestic is, but some of his high-end feats might match up. I really don't know how the two would stack up, honestly, since I've seen such radically different power-levels from Darkseid. But regardless, I don't think it's really relevant to put Majestic on a tier. I've showed plenty of feats and reasons for Majestic to beat Superboy Prime, and that's what matters in this particular thread.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By monarch2016

@SlimJ87D said:

@baron2011 said:

@SlimJ87D said:

@Esquire: Don't bother with Baron, he's only here to give one sentence answers.

Why bother with Baron? He's the guy that thinks Superboy-Prime is stronger than SA Superboy, nuff said. He's a known Superboy-Prime advocate.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superboy-prime-vs-sa-superboy/535489/?page=18

and you are a known hater of his

STOP IT! Before you ruin your credibility anymore than you have already ruined it. I have nothing against Superboy-prime, I have problems with his fans who obviously exaggerate his feats.

I know when you read this scan you felt a painful feeling in your gut because you've been lying this whole time. You've been exaggerating and completely lying about Prime's ability to punch reality.

You know how many times I can pull up quotes from you with google?

"ok now moving planets may be majestic best strength feat but not primes.sbp has alter reality with his strength,bringing peaople back to life with his fists and he was doing those feats because of his strength not because he was hitting the walls of reality because the other superman was also hitting and breaking the wall but he was not altering the reality like prime.people say that prime altered the reality because he was punching the wall of reality but that is not true because he altered the reality when he punched throw the wall of the phantom zone,a wall that has nothing to do with the wall of reality."

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superboy-prime-vs-zoom/28516/?page=10

"no you are wrong,prime did it under his own power not because he hit the paradis dimension wall,plus he also alter reality when he escape the PZ which has nothing to do with reality.KaL-l also hit the wall and broke it a little bit but he didnt alter reality,SO SUPERBOY BOY PRIME DID IT UNDER HIS OWN POWER"

I can easily google it, easily. You'll never escape this, it will haunt you if you ever try and use this feat again.

@Esquire: Now lets see what Baron says to back up the reality punch. He'll probably bring up the Phantom Zone thing next.

@SlimJ87D said:

@Epicbeast3000: prove that Prime and Prime himself ripped reality.

are you serious?

please read infinite crisis

A Luthor powered up superboy prime to make a hole into the wall of reality for them to enter into the dc universe this is a different feat not the one we are talking about.prime altered the reality way before A luthor gaved him some of his power so once again you just showed you know nothing about prime.

superboy prime altered the reality with his power alone because luthor powered him up after he did those feats

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Epicbeast3000

@Esquire: Fine Mr.majestic is mores skilled and smarter that he has a edge in, maybe he has an edge in that part but Prime is physically far stronger and faster. You have proved that Majestic is stronger than superman but still I would still put Majestic on the level of a sun dipped superman.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Esquire

@Epicbeast3000 said:

@Esquire: Fine Mr.majestic is mores skilled and smarter that he has a edge in, maybe he has an edge in that part but Prime is physically far stronger and faster. You have proved that Majestic is stronger than superman but still I would still put Majestic on the level of a sun dipped superman.

I'll give Prime the strength advantage, but I honestly don't see how you can give him the edge in combat speed. He's never showed anything like the coordinated superspeed that Majestic has often displayed.

Sundipped Superman has very few feats, but he did manage to move Warworld by himself, so he's pretty dang powerful. With how few showings he has, I really can't disagree with him being roughly on par with Majestic. He might be, I just can't say for sure.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By toptom

@esquire said:

@baron2011 said:

Haven't read the comic, so I had no intention of bringing it up. How was he depowered, though, out of curiosity? It looks like he has his Solar Armor, so wouldn't he be at full power because of that?

He was amped by Alexander Luthor in the first instance, and we have no way to quantify how much strength that would require, anyway.

Do you have any reason to believe that the Silver Age Phantom Zone is exactly the same as the Pre-Flashpoint Phantom Zone?

2.prime is faster than majestic sbp showed he can dodge and hit several flashes at the same time,

First of all, that's not really accurate. Here are a few scans of his encounters with Flashes:

The first one is the infamous "tagging all three Flashes" scan. But look at the scan.

No Caption Provided

After he gets blitzed by Jay Garrick, who's nowhere near light speed, he blindly throws a bunch of punches. Look how far Bart and Wally are sent by the punches. Maybe 10-15 feet, maximum. If he had really punched one of them at super-speed, why aren't they flying into orbit? The only conclusion is that he doesn't actually tag them. In addition, even if we say the Flashes are going at their maximum possible speed, (which they can't be since Jay is keeping up with them), that still would only put them at light speed. Majestic has reacted to projectiles moving at 6 times the speed of light, far faster than the Flashes could possibly be going in this scan.

No Caption Provided
escaping and almost destroying the speed force

We have no reason to believe that this was due to speed. He's escaped from dimensions before without using speed, so why would he do it differently this time?

plus fighting with 2 supermans coverig the universe in seconds

Travel Speed, not operational speed, which makes it largely irrelevant here. And Majestic has flown from Saturn to Earth in a couple of hours, iirc, which would be faster than light. I'll have to try and dig that one up to confirm, though.

When did he survive a planet busting attack? I don't recall that off-hand. And even if he did, Majestic has done the same. I also can't think of him tanking a Galaxy Buster. As for the universe buster, I assume you're talking about his fight with Monarch? If you look it up, Monarch's blast only started a chain reaction that ended up destroying that universe. It wasn't a universe buster in and of itself. In addition, the blast sent SBP through time, which indicates it wasn't just a regular explosion. And finally, if he did tank a universe buster it would be inconsistent with the showing of him getting 'really really hurt' by a nuke level blast only a few pages before.

The only reason Prime would be considered greater in strength is because of his unquantifiable dimensional punches. He has no showing of operational speed or perception to compete with Majestic. And durability is inconsistent at best. And you've also ignored Majestic's massive skill and intelligence advantage.

oh god...

why people have to say that mj has avoided those projectiles? i bet that they haven't bothered to read that comic, but nevertheless they state fall things all the way.mj has never, and i really mean never, avoided something at light speed, let alone 6x lightspeed. in that comic he simply stated that those projcetiles traveled that fast but he has not avoided them: they trashed his rig that later was set up on an auto evasive approach.that was the only thing that let mj to pass those ship's defenses.

plus: mj hasn't never withstood to any planetary explosion

here majestic has triggered some kind of huge space-time explosion by stabbing hadrian ( who was merged with the Void) with his sword. he does that since both him and hadrian want to release the void's power to restore the previous time line,because the demonites have conquered the earth.

mj and hadrian agreeded that if hadrian could not control all that power they would both die in the explosion. however their calculations were right:that blast managed to send mj back in time. i don't think that this feat should be used in a fight since that was not simply an explosion,plus mj was surrounded by the Void's aura.

so right after the blast, we can see mj appear behind his "past self" right before he got sucked into a bleedgate ( other tempral stuff..),then he destroys that portal and states he has never doubted that hadrian,his friend, could do what he asked of him. What is most important,i think, is that there were absolutely no signs of the explosion on mr majestic. If he has really took that blast he would have been severely damaged by it: he is not so durable to take a planetary explosion wtihout a scratch since he gets damaged by far less force in his comics.Actually, right after the burst, he was in a better shape than before: he is wearing his cape,even if some moments before he wasn't wearing it...since he just cancelled the previous time line.

plus: captain atom has definitely defeated MJ in their first round. he has koed him ,and then he has talked quietely with a cop and the crowd.

and CA is not the only one who has defeated mj easily:

so,in the end: Sb-prime is stronger,faster and massively more durable than mj when he is not wearing his suit. if he is going to wear it in this battle, he should win in less than a minute.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Majestic wins,,,both have comparable stats physically but prime pales in comparison mentally,,and more times than not, brains over overcomes brawn ..just ask batman

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime wins easy

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does majestec have any of his blades?

with the kusar blades he could win, without i see superboy winning.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Prime is too much for majestic to handle

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@toptom: I've done this so many times and I don't really have the patience to do it right again, so let's see if I can do it quick.

Format: Your claim - My response

1: Majestic didn't avoid things at light speed - He was attacked by dozens of robots that were trying to kill him. When he'd fought them on Earth, they were trying to kill him (shooting directly at him) and when he fights them after that scene they are trying to kill him (shooting directly at him). In this scene they are shooting at him while he's flying faster than light towards their weapons which are shooting projectiles 6 times the speed of light. Despite them shooting at him, they never land a direct hit on him. So either he avoids their attacks, or he's AMAZINGLY lucky. (You mention his craft being on an evasive course, but as you state, it was after he'd gone through their first wave of attacks so it wasn't the craft helping him escape their fire.) Even if he's just that lucky though, he's still able to accurately track and measure dust motes moving multiple times the speed of light while he's also moving faster than light. That's impressive processing speed of the sort that Superboy Prime does not display. And Majestic has other displays of reaction and processing speed that put him well above Superboy Prime. The relative speed comparison easily goes to Majestic, and the feat of him not getting hit by faster than light projectiles is just one of several that show it.

2: Majestic didn't withstand a planetary explosion - The sequence of panels shows a different story than what you'd have us believe and it's shown (I think) in it's entirety in the Majestic capability thread on this site. The page clearly shows Majestic stabbing Spartan and then the world (and moon) being destroyed with Majestic left floating in space before everything turns white and the issue ends. The next issue starts with Majestic closing the portal behind himself. Majestic had been sent back in time, but not until after the planet was destroyed. He survived the explosion, was sent back in time, then fixed the problem that caused everything later on. You make some big deal about him having a cape in the past and him not having it when he was sent into the past as if he was sent into his past body (and clothes) but that makes no sense. He was shown standing nearby his past self so clearly another version of him was sent into the past. He has different clothes because he was able to go get his uniform. No leap of logic needs to be made to figure out why he suddenly has more clothes in the next issue...he put some on. Also, you support the idea that he didn't survive the blast by saying that he doesn't have the durability to survive such a blast. That's foolishness and I'm not even going to get into it.

3: Captain Atom beat Majestic in their first round - Sure. No problem with that at all. One fight doesn't really demonstrate much, especially when they both went in blind. In their next fight a pissed off Atom swings at Majestic and majestic stops it with an open palm and zero effort. In their fight after that Atom, still pissed off gets tossed around Washington with Majestic again showing zero effort. Atom won their first round (when Majestic didn't know what to expect) and then never presented a problem for Majestic again. If Atom winning means anything at all, Majestic winning both times after that is more impressive.

4: Bombard downed Majestic - Yes he did, but I don't know why you present this as a low feat for Majestic. Characters can be beaten by other characters without it making them weak. He's not the one above all or something, he is beatable. The only other thing we know about Bombard's physical capabilities is that he was tanking multiple blasts from the robots that were trying to kill Majestic, and Majestic had stated that their destructive potential was something like hundreds of times that of the tunguska event. Bombard is not a weak character. And it should also be noted that though Majestic gets blindsided by him, when he clears his head of that, he beats Bombards and his 3 or 4 friends all at the same time.

5: Superboy Prime is stronger, faster and more durable than Majestic, so he wins - Superboy Prime's highest quantifiable strength feat is moving planets, something Majestic has also done (and his highest immeasurable strength feat is breaking a dimensional wall and he had help to do that) so it can't really be said that one is stronger than the other. Superboy Prime may fly faster, but he hasn't demonstrated superior operational speed or operational speed anywhere near then level that Majestic has. Superboy Prime only comes across as massively more durable if you completely disregard Majestic's durability feats (which you're trying to). Even if he were more durable though, Prime's durability is not so great that he can't be hurt. He's been beat up by characters nowhere near as strong as Majestic and that's not considering Majestic's weaponry that would slice him apart effortlessly. His durability is irrelevant. So if we go by your criteria, their strength is equal, Majestic is faster, and durability is a nonissue, so Majestic wins. Apart from those factors though, you should consider that Majestic is also vastly more intelligent, mindbogglingly more experienced in combat, and is armed with a sword that can end this fight in one hit. Prime has made his name off of fighting people who he's leagues above in power, but now he has to fight someone who is his physical equal and mental superior.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Considering Prime's last showing featured the Teen Titans kicking the sh!t out of him and chucking him into the Source Wall ---- perhaps trotting out random Majestic losses isn't the best approach to this debate.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By toptom

@buckshot said:

@toptom: I've done this so many times and I don't really have the patience to do it right again, so let's see if I can do it quick.

Format: Your claim - My response

1: Majestic didn't avoid things at light speed - He was attacked by dozens of robots that were trying to kill him. When he'd fought them on Earth, they were trying to kill him (shooting directly at him) and when he fights them after that scene they are trying to kill him (shooting directly at him). In this scene they are shooting at him while he's flying faster than light towards their weapons which are shooting projectiles 6 times the speed of light. Despite them shooting at him, they never land a direct hit on him. So either he avoids their attacks, or he's AMAZINGLY lucky. (You mention his craft being on an evasive course, but as you state, it was after he'd gone through their first wave of attacks so it wasn't the craft helping him escape their fire.) Even if he's just that lucky though, he's still able to accurately track and measure dust motes moving multiple times the speed of light while he's also moving faster than light. That's impressive processing speed of the sort that Superboy Prime does not display. And Majestic has other displays of reaction and processing speed that put him well above Superboy Prime. The relative speed comparison easily goes to Majestic, and the feat of him not getting hit by faster than light projectiles is just one of several that show it.

2: Majestic didn't withstand a planetary explosion - The sequence of panels shows a different story than what you'd have us believe and it's shown (I think) in it's entirety in the Majestic capability thread on this site. The page clearly shows Majestic stabbing Spartan and then the world (and moon) being destroyed with Majestic left floating in space before everything turns white and the issue ends. The next issue starts with Majestic closing the portal behind himself. Majestic had been sent back in time, but not until after the planet was destroyed. He survived the explosion, was sent back in time, then fixed the problem that caused everything later on. You make some big deal about him having a cape in the past and him not having it when he was sent into the past as if he was sent into his past body (and clothes) but that makes no sense. He was shown standing nearby his past self so clearly another version of him was sent into the past. He has different clothes because he was able to go get his uniform.No leap of logic needs to be made to figure out why he suddenly has more clothes in the next issue...he put some on. Also, you support the idea that he didn't survive the blast by saying that he doesn't have the durability to survive such a blast. That's foolishness and I'm not even going to get into it.

3: Captain Atom beat Majestic in their first round - Sure. No problem with that at all. One fight doesn't really demonstrate much, especially when they both went in blind. In their next fight a pissed off Atom swings at Majestic and majestic stops it with an open palm and zero effort. In their fight after that Atom, still pissed off gets tossed around Washington with Majestic again showing zero effort. Atom won their first round (when Majestic didn't know what to expect) and then never presented a problem for Majestic again. If Atom winning means anything at all, Majestic winning both times after that is more impressive.

4: Bombard downed Majestic - Yes he did, but I don't know why you present this as a low feat for Majestic. Characters can be beaten by other characters without it making them weak. He's not the one above all or something, he is beatable. The only other thing we know about Bombard's physical capabilities is that he was tanking multiple blasts from the robots that were trying to kill Majestic, and Majestic had stated that their destructive potential was something like hundreds of times that of the tunguskaevent. Bombard is not a weak character. And it should also be noted that though Majestic gets blindsided by him, when he clears his head of that, he beats Bombards and his 3 or 4 friends all at the same time.

5: Superboy Prime is stronger, faster and more durable than Majestic, so he wins - Superboy Prime's highest quantifiable strength feat is moving planets, something Majestic has also done (and his highest immeasurable strength feat is breaking a dimensional wall and he had help to do that) so it can't really be said that one is stronger than the other. Superboy Prime may fly faster, but he hasn't demonstrated superior operational speed or operational speed anywhere near then level that Majestic has. Superboy Prime only comes across as massively more durable if you completely disregard Majestic's durability feats (which you're trying to). Even if he were more durable though, Prime's durability is not so great that he can't be hurt. He's been beat up by characters nowhere near as strong as Majestic and that's not considering Majestic's weaponry that would slice him apart effortlessly. His durability is irrelevant. So if we go by your criteria, their strength is equal, Majestic is faster, and durability is a nonissue, so Majestic wins. Apart from those factors though, you should consider that Majestic is also vastly more intelligent, mindbogglingly more experienced in combat, and is armed with a sword that can end this fight in one hit. Prime has made his name off of fighting people who he's leagues above in power, but now he has to fight someone who is his physical equal and mental superior.

as always you are pointing out the same overused and weak arguments, that can sound valid for someone that knows MJ just from your respect thread.

but lets to this..again.

1- "So either he avoids their attacks, or he's AMAZINGLY lucky. (You mention his craft being on an evasive course, but as you state, it was after he'd gone through their first wave of attacks so it wasn't the craft helping him escape their fire.) Even if he's just that lucky though, he's still able to accurately track and measure dust motes moving multiple times the speed of light while he's also moving faster than light. That's impressive processing speed of the sort that Superboy Prime does not display"

he is not amazingly lucky, if he was so lucky those projectiles shouldn't have destroied his rig. those vedettes,as it was explained in MJ #1, even if were made by some kind of advanced tech, weren't inteligent. they were shooting to mj's rig even afther he has abbandoned it. but i know that it is pointless talking to you. mj still has never avoided anything that was at light speed, plus in these scan it is CLEARLY WRITTEN THIS: it has distracted them,preoccupied them,and by then i am free-moving trans-light,slingshotted by the star's gravity.it is even doubtfull that those projectiles were traveling so fast,since mj was already flying towards them faster than light he could have perceived them to be that faster. it is even possible that he simply knew them to be that fast: he has fought already against them,and before they started to shoot ,he was talkig spacifically about the weapons in their gear

however i am going to say that mj is capable of such a feat when i will see him actually avoiding something traveling ftl (or at light speed), i am sorry.

2-"The sequence of panels shows a different story than what you'd have us believe"

i don't want to convince anyone, and i absoulutely i don't need to. i have posted those scans, and if somebody wants to ignore them pretending that mj is capable of something that he hasn't never done i am fine. it is not a crime...it is just pitiful. but everybody can do or belive what he wants.

"You make some big deal about him having a cape in the past and him not having it when he was sent into the past as if he was sent into his past body (and clothes) but that makes no sense. He was shown standing nearby his past self so clearly another version of him was sent into the past."

yes...and then?

"He has different clothes because he was able to go get his uniform."

that's a nice theory, to bad anything of what you said was shown in the comic.

but at least i think that what you are saing is funny: you believe that mj's first thought afther such a series of tragic events,Mj's first priority is to find a new cape for himself instead to prevent a really cataclismatic future.i don't know if awarrior that can be called as such will everdo that.this is just absurd.

"Also, you support the idea that he didn't survive the blast by saying that he doesn't have the durability to survive such a blast. That's foolishness and I'm not even going to get into it."

yes, from what it is shown from his comics he is far from being so durable to survive to a planetary explosion...let alone to survive to it without a scratch of course.

mj gets DAMAGED by a simply NUKE. now before you are going to post the scan in which mj stands proud after the blast, i am going to suggest to you to post also the following pages in which he is shown with his face covered in bandages.

then even an explosion powerfull enough to destroy a single building has damaged him a little:

He couldn't even pass the sun's corona without spending a week into a special tube in order to strenghten his body.

here he is defeated by a single blast of CA:

No Caption Provided

here he is koed by a single blast from Bombard:

No Caption Provided

here he gets defeated with a single punch by a version of the pre-52 superman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So summarizing everything that he has endured so far is not even close, and i mean really not even close, to take a planetary explosion. And even if he could take one,which i really doubt to this point,he would be quite a lot wounded afterwards.

If he has survived to that temporal explosion ( do i have to reapeat temporal again?) is just thanks to the Void's power, and that power was the only thing on which mj was counting on.as it was stated RIGHT ON THAT PAGES.

3-"Captain Atom beat Majestic in their first round - Sure. No problem with that at all."

then it's ok.

.... but still: if CA would try to blast mj again ( you know...instead of spitting on his face..) he could have won twice already.

4-"Bombard downed Majestic - Yes he did" yes i know.

"The only other thing we know about Bombard's physical capabilities is that he was tanking multiple blasts from the robots that were trying to kill Majestic, and Majestic had stated that their destructive potential was something like hundreds of times that of the tunguska event." so a guy who can take an explosion several times bigger than a nuke can defeat mj , but Sb-prime (who can take an explosion as big as the big bang)..can not?This is funny.....but it is also stupid.

"Bombard is not a weak character." nevertheless he is not an incredibly strong character to.

just some of those vedettes can defeat and terrorize him...and those were the SAME vedettes that were trashed by the Eradicator too ( The Eradicator is pretty much weaker than Superman who is capable of defeating him with one punch).

5-" Superboy Prime's highest quantifiable strength feat is moving planets, something Majestic has also done" i don't even know if you are serius or not...however..: Sb-prime has done that things WHILE he was NOT using his suit that makes him even more powerfull. i hope it is clear now.

"Superboy Prime may fly faster" yes he can.

"he hasn't demonstrated superior operational speed or operational speed anywhere near then level that Majestic has."...yes,'cause hitting three flashes at once is something that mj has demostrated to be able to do. ( now i am thinking at "Dream War" in which Mj could not even catch that version of the Impulse....)

"Superboy Prime only comes across as massively more durable if you completely disregard Majestic's durability feats (which you're trying to)." umm... instead can't it be that you are pretending tham Mj is capable of something that he has never done? i am just wondering.

however big bang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>supposed planetary explosion. (Sb-prime was going to destroy oa ,after trashing a whole ARMY of green lanterns, in order to cause a new big bang,in order be finally the only Superman in the universe..since he can survive to that blast of course)

"Majestic is also vastly more intelligent, mindbogglingly more experienced in combat"oooohh, finally you have said something true!yes! Mj is definitively smarter than him, but that won't help him in this fight.

another supposed advantage for mj is his fighting experience. i am saing "supposed" since on the paper he IS a more skilled fighter, but when we look at his fight he hasn't done anything impressive. so his never shown exprerience won't be a factor here.

the only real advantage for mj here is his sword. without it he can't even hope to put a fight against Sb-prime,but that isn't because he is weak ( he totally isn't) but because here is facing a teenager that has enough power to walk accros the whole green lantern corp without breaking a sweat.

so in the end: Sb-prime's superior strenght+ superior speed+ vastly superior durability =....mj's defeat.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

He is by far in the top tier of the most Broken characters of all time. I don't know if Mr Majestic can really put him away for good. Think of him not only an attack from the Guardian that should have atomized him from how it was explained, but the a big bang as well and at that point he was less powerful than he has been shown.