Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@laflux said:

Starscream was doing jetjistu with multiple F-22's while they were flying and taking them down like fooder. You really think he's going to sit there like a dummy while Iron Man fires a Missile at him? Not to mention he has tanked Missile's before...

Iron Man was toying with F-22's on his first day doing a combat run in the suit right after destroying a large insurgent group, you know how easy he could've taken them out? He only called Rhody so that he didn't have to retaliate. I also doubt that Starscream has ever tanked a "tank missile" and it will work if he jobs again, if he doesn't job then Tony can pull this off...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is more than likely going to decapitate Star in one shot.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

I don't really think morals on or off actually impacts this much, besides not wanting to hurt the F-22 pilots in the first film, Stark's not really been one overly concerned with collateral damage. Stark during the battle in Avengers wasn't exactly focused on rescuing people in buildings, he was just killing everything. In the first IM, in inferior armor he tanked multiple automatic weapons fire, a tank shell directly to his armor (which he got right up from, and yes I know a tank isn't as strong or mobile as SS), and was able to evade gun fire from f-22 raptors. Stark's targeting system is ridiculous, I don't see a problem with him tagging and damaging SS, I mean it's not like he'll unload everything at once.

If SS wants to go to his vehicle form, it's an advantage to Ironman, and I don't really see Stark just going toe to toe with SS on the ground Out of the two of them, yes SS has the durability edge, but SS is also more likely to try to tank Stark. And while SS has greater durability, Transformers of similar composition were taken out by military weapons, and as we know Stark tech>Military tech (which in Marvel is mostly his tech anyway).

-- Not sure if we can use feats from the first Iron Man film, different armour = different feats. It sucks that he fluctuates in power. In Avengers, Chitauri gunfire packed the punch on Iron Man's Mark VII. Granted he shrugged it off, but so did Captain America.

--In regards to durability, I think it was Brawl (the Tank thing), it took so much military firepower to take him out. Even with initial help from the Autobots, Brawl still got back up and military suppression + F22 missiles finally took it out. Megatron was still standing after repeated assaults from the military, Prime and eventually the cube took him out. Megatron's armour has survived the crushing depths of the ocean and sub-freezing temperatures. And of course the Scorponok feats. Their durability is high. Starks tech isn't overly superior to military tech. I mean, everything is more refined, but what firepower has he got that actually packs more punch than military equipment?

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the laser gifs should ended this. Starscream will literally be screaming in agony. I'm even convinced that Iron Man could literally fly fast, into Starscreams face and decapitate him with his body.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving it to Iron Man.

Even if JARVIS was unable to hack Starscream, he still has a massive advantage in maneuverability and firepower. I mean, lets be fair, SS got punked by Shia Leboof armed with a grappling gun and a C4 stick. How's Starscream gonna compete with someone who can go toe to toe with him in the air?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: The most durable metal Stark has used those lasers on were on fodder drones. Drones that were torn apart by normal military grade equipment. It failed on the Leviathan which has no feats. Actually when Hulk punched the Leviathan, Stark blew up the armour. Cybertronian metal has more impressive feats. I question just how effective those lasers would actually be.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

-- Not sure if we can use feats from the first Iron Man film, different armour = different feats. It sucks that he fluctuates in power. In Avengers, Chitauri gunfire packed the punch on Iron Man's Mark VII. Granted he shrugged it off, but so did Captain America.

--In regards to durability, I think it was Brawl (the Tank thing), it took so much military firepower to take him out. Even with initial help from the Autobots, Brawl still got back up and military suppression + F22 missiles finally took it out. Megatron was still standing after repeated assaults from the military, Prime and eventually the cube took him out. Megatron's armour has survived the crushing depths of the ocean and sub-freezing temperatures. And of course the Scorponok feats. Their durability is high. Starks tech isn't overly superior to military tech. I mean, everything is more refined, but what firepower has he got that actually packs more punch than military equipment?

I don't know either. His armor is much improved from the first film, though.

But do we know for sure that their durability is the same? Clearly their power levels are different, and I would imagine their durability is as well. I would disagree that Stark's tech isn't noticeably superior to military tech. His suits themselves are the main thing, his wrists lasers, the bombs that he designed for the military (haven't seen the military in Transformers use some of them).

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15: To your second point. No. I'm more or less just making the assumption that they should be equally as durable. They're all from the same alien planet and the majority of the Transformers have displayed their durability consistently. Granted SS's died in the lamest way, but by tech invented by Wheeljack.

As for Stark's tech. It's advanced in a sense that its a suit and it flies and has all these technical advancements, but to the raw firepower itself, I don't see it being that much more advanced than military.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the military were able to defeat quite a few deceptions at the end of DOTM. It was more like "US military saves Earth with help from our alien friends." They even killed Shockwave. Iron Man has this. He could probably just fly into Starscream's head really fast and knock it off.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

@monsterstomp: Maybe they are, but it's just that someone like Megatron or Optimus are just so much stronger than others. It's possible.

I get what you're saying and agree to an extent, I still see Stark's tech being more advanced based, though. lol

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Starscream quite handily.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The military was capable of taking down the Decepticons. Stark has tech that is a crap ton better. Stark will take it in his Avenger armor.

He is maneuverable, fast, durable, has reasonable damage output (repulsors, missiles, laser o' death.)

Starscream's best bet is to repeat his retreat from the first movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man stomps. The transformers seemed kind of fragile in this franchise.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Noone301994

@super_buck:

I already commented but I can add another gif

No Caption Provided

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starscream got a big booty, though.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man with EASE. A grappling hook and a bomb blinded him. Basic military weaponry were able to harm the deceptions.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@monsterstomp: Maybe they are, but it's just that someone like Megatron or Optimus are just so much stronger than others. It's possible.

Scorpnok was a small fella compared to the bigger Decepticons and he shrugged on an A-10 attack.

@jack_ said:

And the military were able to defeat quite a few deceptions at the end of DOTM. It was more like "US military saves Earth with help from our alien friends." They even killed Shockwave. Iron Man has this. He could probably just fly into Starscream's head really fast and knock it off.

By that point the military were in special division called NEST trained specifically for taking down Decepticons.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By leonkarlen123

@ancient_0f_days: The energy beam emptied the energy of Stark so he will most likely not use it again.

Blasters did not even bomb humans in half, why would it do any harm? Starscream is stronger and most likely faster on ground.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Movie Starscream will get his ass handed to him on a platter. All the movie Transformers have high firepower and low durability. If this was comics or cartoon Starscream he would probably take this if he wasn't such a coward.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: The energy beam emptied the energy of Stark so he will most likely not use it again.

Blasters did not even bomb humans in half, why would it do any harm? Starscream is stronger and most likely faster on ground.

He had more than enough energy left to take on Whiplash after using it for the first time and had enough energy to finish repairing the helicarrier. It would cut Starscream in half anyway so even if he ran out of power he'd still win, he doesn't even need to use it to win anyway and Starks repulsors blew up alien hovercrafts with no effort so your point is moot.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People seem to forget Starscream has shields, Tony won't be one shotting him at all, that being said I don't see anything in Starscreams arsenal that could put tony down, in the comic books Starscream could do it, but here, I'll say tony after an interesting battle.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: A truck destroyed him, a jet at mach 3 will obilerate him

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Starscream was even more lame than in the cartoons in those movies, I mean a bunch of soldiers took him down. That's just lame.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: He tanked hits from thor without much of a problem, starscream in the movies hasn't shown the ability to fight cqc and also hasn't shown the ability to tag a target as versatile and small as ironman. As the movies go, starscream had his systems messed up by bullets, what do you think Tony's repulsor blasts will do to him? I love starscream he is one of my favorite decepticons, but going by the movies he is not impressive at all.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dimitridkatsis: With tactics, they got tips from Prime how to take out Decepticons. We don't really know what that grapple gun was made of, maybe not ordinary steel because Starscream tanked a missile before. The Transformers were easily bullet timers, once he dodged an rocket straight at him in close range

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By leonkarlen123

@eisenfauste: He can eiher dodge them or tank a few. He did take an rocket before and they have better feats than repulsors imo lol. Then again that Mjolnir barely has any great feats

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: Tony is still too fast, in atmosphere, than Starscream or near the same speed. None of Starscreams missiles will harm him......if they even hit him. Ironman could dazzle him with cluster missiles like in the Avengers and then destroy him with repulsors. Like I said he isn't impressive in the movies, his durability and damage output puts him way lower than Ironman. Ironman will wreck him very quickly.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@monsterstomp: Third movie. LaBeouf shoots a grappling gun into his eye, and then a bomb. All pretty much accidentally. I felt bad for Starscream, he had the lamest death of all transformers in that movie.

Iron Man would probably just send a "tank missile" into his eye. Not to mention he is far more agile than Starscream.

Are you freaking kidding me? He died like that? I stopped watching those movies after the second one. lol Thank god I didn't see the 3rd one cause I would have f*ckin flipped out at that part.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: The movies were great but some scenes were disapointing, imo is TF 2 one of the best movies that ever made

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: The most durable metal Stark has used those lasers on were on fodder drones. Drones that were torn apart by normal military grade equipment. It failed on the Leviathan which has no feats. Actually when Hulk punched the Leviathan, Stark blew up the armour. Cybertronian metal has more impressive feats. I question just how effective those lasers would actually be.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jbartley98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: What about Grindors death? That death was garbage he clearly had the strength advantage over Prime and still got his head ripped out

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron Man wins.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Noone1996
depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#85  Edited By depinhom

Iron Man should win.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starscream should win. Based on his first appearance, he blitzes w/ missile barrage after missile barrage.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123 said:

a jet at mach 3 will obilerate him

LOL

No Caption Provided

You are aware that that Jet is going Not even a fraction of mach 3 ?

Considering they where dogfighting with Ironman its safe to assume that jet is going around 400 to 700 Kph or 248 to 434 MPH at best to operate Safely in Under 10G Combat Maneuvering.

Mach 3 is 3704 kph.... and considering How massive a modern fighter jet is in both Weight and surface area. MCU Ironman has not a feat even in his dreams of tanking something like that.

Also in this case if Star Scream is the one doing the Ramming. StarScream Is Able to Reach Escape velocity which is40,270 kph or 25,000 MPH... Not Only that But hes made of MUCH more Durable material than any known Surface or Air vehicle on the planet.

Ironman Would Be Torn apart if hit by an F-22 at Mach 3 and Atomized If hit by a Decepticon at Mach 33....

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Starscream.

Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Adriusus

Iron Man spams lasers (still no idea how powerful his lasers are) and wins.

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starscream would be difficult because of fire power and IM not knowing anything about him, but Tony's brain would come up with a strategy to defeat Starscream.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Iron Man should win.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#96  Edited By g2_

What about Grindors death? That death was garbage he clearly had the strength advantage over Prime and still got his head ripped out

Grindor was clumsy as hell though.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man one shots. Bayformers have shit durability. They've been injured by conventional weaponry many time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't the military had to use special weapons to hurt Transformers? And that's why they were completely stomped in the beginning of the first movie, but could hold their own in the rest?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#99  Edited By jumpstart55

Stark takes this after a close fight...His feats are just a lot more varried and plentiful...Whereas Starscream aka Megatrons hand towel...Simply lacks many credible feats(But he does have a handful of impressive feats rhough)...But Given the fact that he's more then four times times Starks size with a number offensive capabilities and the ability to transform into any vehicle or aircraft as long as it fits it's his size compact Leads me to believe that this would be a very close fight.

Jbartley98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_: He was weak against getting a machine gun to the face by optimus when he used starscream as leverage. Grindor shouldve shook it off like nothing.