MOS Superman & Zod vs MCU Hulk

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Korraspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Korraspirit
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

• Win by death
  • Starting Distance is 10 metres
  • Random Encounter
  • Zod can fly and has adapted to atmosphere.

Avatar image for blackadamevolve
BlackAdamEvolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, and I would even say Zod solo

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team and should be locked.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackadamevolve
BlackAdamEvolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: why that LOOOL?

I don't recall the movie Hulk to be "that" impressive ;)

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is a total non factor here. Zod and Clark fight at high altitude till Clark kills him or knocks him out. He then comes down and beats down Hulk.....

10/10 clark.

SSJ2Gohan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for raustle_al_ghul
Raustle_al_Ghul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS solos

Dynamo5587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one shots.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this MCU hype would be dead by now.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo..... the usual suspects still on the delirious marvel hype train.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPITE

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the Kryptonians solo.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either kryptonian solos EASILY

Here is the special effect director

" some mos punches thrown FASTER THAN SPEED OF SOUND"

mplying speed while allowing the actions during the fight sequences to be perceived by the audience was part of the initial testing handled by MPC. “We need them to be able to throw punches in some cases that are faster than the speed of sound,” states John DesJardin. “What we did was to keep the action on the edge of being not perceived but it would still be there. We layered in glows on the leading surfaces of the fist and arm. We put in some Mach cones to give you a visual cue that, ‘This fist must be going super fast as I can see that condensation right there

http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2013/07/fight-flight-making-of-man-of-steel.html

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of them solo.

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That thing that hulk punched. Let's just say either Kal or Zod could fly into it and cause it to shatter.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How the hell has this not been locked yet?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That thing that hulk punched. Let's just say either Kal or Zod could fly into it and cause it to shatter.

Either of them solo.

@academic said:

mplying speed while allowing the actions during the fight sequences to be perceived by the audience was part of the initial testing handled by MPC. “We need them to be able to throw punches in some cases that are faster than the speed of sound,” states John DesJardin. “What we did was to keep the action on the edge of being not perceived but it would still be there. We layered in glows on the leading surfaces of the fist and arm. We put in some Mach cones to give you a visual cue that, ‘This fist must be going super fast as I can see that condensation right there

@never_give_up said:
@spm1m said:

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

@spm1m said:

MoS solos

Hulk is a total non factor here. Zod and Clark fight at high altitude till Clark kills him or knocks him out. He then comes down and beats down Hulk.....

10/10 clark.

@blackadamevolve said:

@m_man said:

@i_am_lightning said:

Team.

LOOOOL

Team

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: Dude why copy every single post on this thread? I get the point you're trying to make but it's super unnecessary.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like spite. Team stomps.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Either solo. Hulk being mindless was barely holding his own against the Hulkbuster. Going up against 2 guys who leveled city skyscarpers and some.......... They will destroy him.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: Instead of complaining, you can start by telling me why if you care so much about it.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: Instead of complaining, you can start by telling me why if you care so much about it.

Because it takes up a ton of space and contributes nothing to the thread. All you did was copy 14 comments that everyone should have already read by the time they scrolled down to your comment, and you didn't even add your own insight. It clutters up the thread and just generally makes it look sloppy. That's why I don't like it. Now how about you try and justify your decision to post a message roughly half the length of the thread thus far that contributes absolutely nothing?

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghetsiscmcvne said:

@the_caped_crusader said:

Either of them solo.

@academic said:

@buttersdaman000 said:
@never_give_up said:
@spm1m said:

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

@cooljammy18 said:

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

@spm1m said:

@never_give_up said:

@raustle_al_ghul said:

MoS solos

@eisenfauste said:

10/10 clark.

@wastelandman said:

@blackadamevolve said:

@phantom16 said:
@blackadamevolve said:

@m_man said:

@i_am_lightning said:

Team.

LOOOOL

@fallingcliffs said:

Team

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:
@ghetsiscmcvne said:

@the_caped_crusader said:

Either of them solo.

@academic said:

@buttersdaman000 said:
@never_give_up said:
@spm1m said:

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

@cooljammy18 said:

@chaos911 said:

SPITE

@spm1m said:

@never_give_up said:

@raustle_al_ghul said:

MoS solos

@eisenfauste said:

10/10 clark.

@wastelandman said:

@blackadamevolve said:

@phantom16 said:
@blackadamevolve said:

@m_man said:

@i_am_lightning said:

Team.

LOOOOL

@fallingcliffs said:

Team

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hatemalingsia
@bflynn316 said:

Because it takes up a ton of space and contributes nothing to the thread. All you did was copy 14 comments that everyone should have already read by the time they scrolled down to your comment, and you didn't even add your own insight. It clutters up the thread and just generally makes it look sloppy. That's why I don't like it. Now how about you try and justify your decision to post a message roughly half the length of the thread thus far that contributes absolutely nothing?

First, you have to understand that you never know what kind of person reads someone else's post. In this world alone there are millions, maybe hundreds of millions or billions, of different kinds of people from different backgrounds, contemporary ethnicities, racial origins, and many other factors. For those reasons, it is imperative to understand that there are different methods to deliver text, scan text, and read it for other people. One of the most important challenges that was proven by research, that can be found if you are curious enough to learn more by copy-paste this link : https://report.nih.gov/nihfactsheets/ViewFactSheet.aspx?csid=114 in your browser, is the fact that people with disability and reading difficulty have hard time in reading this kind of text. Cited, breaking down words into individual bits of sound, researchers found they could identify 40 individual components, or phonemes, in the English language. They then learned that recognizing individual phonemes is an important step toward learning to read: Beginning readers who can distinguish the sounds of cat from bat and bad from bed will more easily recognize the difference between these words in a book. In fact, tests of children’s ability to manipulate phonemes predicted later reading aptitude. They also found that simple techniques to help children learn phonemes led to reading improvements. These advances helped teachers develop effective techniques for helping children learn to read. Even though the researchers started this as a mean to help blind or other people with reading difficulty to be able to communicate with others proficiently, their efforts provided the basis for a new basis for a new research field that led to an understanding of why many children have difficulty with reading and how best to help them. To best exemplify the point that I'm trying to make, NIH-funded researchers used brain imaging to identify activity in three brain regions in the brain’s left hemisphere during reading. The three brain centers work together to process phonemes, map the connection between a phoneme and the letters that represent it, and store that information in memory. Once a word is learned, this three-part reading center recognizes it automatically.Brain scans have shown that as readers become more skilled, this automatic recognition center becomes more active. Poor readers, however, have difficulty accessing the automatic recognition center and instead rely on the phoneme center and the mapping center to process the words they see. For poor readers, recognizing words is not an automatic process. Further reading through what we can learn from the experience showed that, over time, prior instruction in phonemic awareness, phonics, and other reading skills led to improvements in the automatic recognition of words. After undergoing such training, brain images of people who were once poor readers began to resemble those of good readers. The NIH funds multidisciplinary Learning Disability Research Centers to undertake studies on defining, classifying and understanding learning disabilities and related disorders. We need to learn and understand the consequence of all of this, continue to add to the body of scientifically tested learning techniques that offer effective instruction for beginning readers. Their efforts to assess new and existing approaches include evaluating RTI models for kindergarteners, older children, adolescents, and bilingual groups.Advances in brain imaging technology now allow investigators not only to look at activity in individual regions of the brain, but to examine how brain regions associated with reading ability work together to process text. How these connections form and change over time and how they are impaired in individuals who have difficulty reading are current topics of research.Imaging studies are examining the differences between fluent readers and those with difficulty reading, tracking changes in brain patterns that occur as children progress from beginning to advanced readers. They are using many different types of brain imaging technology to more fully understand the brain-based differences between good readers and people with reading disability.Development of reading ability is influenced by many genes. They also continue to look for genetic clues into the basis of reading development. An understanding of how genes interact with other genes and with the environment to influence reading ability may contribute to more effectively identifying individuals at risk and developing the means to improve their reading ability or prevent reading problems.Often, reading disabilities appear in conjunction with other learning disabilities or disorders. For example, people with a reading disability frequently also have trouble developing writing skills, and many have been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). NIH recognizes the importance of studying the association of reading difficulties with other learning disorders to identify common factors that may underlie them.Beginning readers have been the focus of much research on reading disabilities. However, I found by researching this myself on the internet, or just google it which there will be a disclaimer, suggest a subset of children has difficulties with reading comprehension that first appear in the fourth grade or later. A study funded by the NIH now is looking at what might interfere with reading comprehension in this group of children. What I found was intriguing, studies also are investigating the development of writing skills and the relationships among reading, spoken language, and writing. I have been investigating the learning processes underlying the acquisition of basic writing skills, spelling ability, and complex processes like composing lengthy manuscripts. This information was taken by copying what was written on the same page on that link that I have provided to you. In my piece on why I did that, I made a point by quoting everyone that I'd like to expand and give fair chance to everyone who have reading disability and make it easier, undemanding, and unchallenging for people who are having difficulty to understand what was going on in this thread. I will explain this in a bit, here's the point and how I want to take it broad. I'm using quotes and points from this blog that you can check by copy-paste this link into your web-browser search page or web-address or any other similar search function to find a particular site: http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/08/16/you-never-know-just-how-you-look-through-other-peoples-eyes/. I will begin to quote the blog by saying that this apparently has struck some to be dreadfully unfair, with the implication being that other people responding to folks (usually people who try to get attention on internet) as creepers when in fact I'm trying to make an effort to make this a better place for people with what I was trying to help them with, it is some sort of special case in the interaction of human beings, and that such mismatches between intent and reception hardly ever happen in other situations but apparently not in an online forum where everyone wants to ask something to other people without any repercussions. To which my response is: you have got to be kidding me. Outside of the realm of possible potential justification, you don’t get to choose how other people read this thread, not to you, or to me neither. In any context. Indeed, regardless of your efforts to present yourself in a certain way, it is almost certain you will come across to some other people as not that way at all, and possibly the opposite of that way entirely. People who, I will quote, have problem with the underlying problem that I have explained. Let me, as I so often do for matters such as this, use myself as a good anecdotal example.

If you don't think other people deserve a second chance, you don't either. You need to learn this in the real word, better sooner than later.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team after a decent fight.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. Either of them can solo.

Krisboyuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk is weak sauce, I've never been impressed by anything he's done. He got KO'd by Iron Man ....

Now, Marvel produce much better films however, MoS is just a different scale in terms of power. Any of the Kryptonians could solo a number of the Avengers. Possibly Thor and Vision being the only debatable ones. I don't get why people try to claim the like of the Hulk wouldn't get stomped in seconds, he has done nothing to suggest he could hang in terms of strength, speed or durability.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lejon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod solos , SM solos . Team wins

Avatar image for deactivated-6155f5fcc6972
deactivated-6155f5fcc6972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either of the Kryptonians can solo Hulk.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@risingbean: Not a decent fight. A decent fight is Deathstroke vs Captain America. A decent fight is Punisher vs Daredevil. A decent fight is Doomsday vs Superman. This is in no way a decent fight seeing how each team member has much better feats. I'd love to see your reasoning behind why you think it's a decent, or a close one. Can you elaborate why you think it's a 'decent' fight?

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Either team member solos

Avatar image for batgod123triumphs
Batgod123Triumphs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod solos

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gives Clark the Doomsday treatment, Neither Clark or Zod showed any striking power good enough to phase hulk

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Team in an unfair fight.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Might have something to do with how Hulk manhandles everybody he faces. I think the odds are too stacked for him to take a majority, but I don't see him going down without getting some licks in.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#45  Edited By jumpstart55

I doubt either of them are physically stronger then MCU Hulk so its unlikely that they will be overpowering him..But the fact that they have superior speed and flight puts them at the great advantage so the team takes it with some difficulty..And either of them can win this by BFR.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMHO takes either 1on1 but together they overwhelm him

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 lock either kryptonian solo stomps

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zr0c00l: You could post over the next five years and be in "b4thelock" This isn't going to be because neither solo stomp by any stretch of the word.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either fodderize him alone.