• 107 results
Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mortal Kombat is ass but they beat Tejkken here with all the gimmicky over the top attacks.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mk gets my vote

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat is ass but they beat Tejkken here with all the gimmicky over the top attacks.

Do I smell butthurt?

Effulgence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Effulgence

Noob saibot spams noob rush and noob up kick with teleport slam inbetween, noob solo's entire tekken team.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Chibi_cute

Most of the fighters in tekken are just mere humans.

Mk stomps fatality.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perezite: no I smell jackass though could you move downwind please? I don't like MK never, from graphics to gameplay but ill admit they'd beat Tekken due to bring OP. that clear enough for smart guy?

Perezite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Perezite

@perezite: no I smell jackass though could you move downwind please? I don't like MK never, from graphics to gameplay but ill admit they'd beat Tekken due to bring OP. that clear enough for smart guy?

Yeah. You're butt hurt. :P

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chibi_cute: "Mere humans"? Don't think you've ever played Tekken.

1. Yoshimitsu is a several-hundred year old alien/cyborg.

2 Bryan Fury is a Cyborg, who tore off the top of a tank and threw it like a discus,

3. Kazama Family bears the Angel Gene while Mishima bears the Devil Gene.

4. Ogre and several others are Gods/Deities that're challenged by people who shatter walls with ease, survive getting shot point blank, dropped down ravines and mountains, and even Kazuya who was still intact after being thrown into a volcano by Heihachi.

5. Nearly all the fighters can tear through Jack-3 and Jack-4 type machines with nothing but their bare hands. Raven can cut them to pieces with daggers.

Conclusion: Tekken fighters are not "here humans".

Whille most Tekken figures don't spit acid, shoot fire balls or freeze blasts or lightning from their fingers, on a pure physical level, they outclass the majority of the MK characters. Hell even the big fat guy in Tekken 6 is dodging bullets easily.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Tekken games are better,but MK got this.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: then what about? eddie ? law? paul ? lee? christie? baek? nina? etc. they are just humans. what i mean is that the majority of the fighting characters in tekken are just humans. They are only a few characters which can stand against Mk characters. And the fat guy? you mean bob? Dodging bullets is nothing special in MK the cyborg ninja sektor did it effortlessly.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

That's just Bryan in Tekken 3. He gets upgraded. And Paul is still matching him in T6. Like I said, on a physical level, the bulk of the MK fighters don't measure up. Bryan makes Goro look like a little girl.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:
Loading Video...

That's just Bryan in Tekken 3. He gets upgraded. And Paul is still matching him in T6. Like I said, on a physical level, the bulk of the MK fighters don't measure up. Bryan makes Goro look like a little girl.

sub zero or scorpion would humiliate him.

Tekken wont stand a chance against elder gods that are reality warpers.

Shao khan could easily steal their souls. and probably would solo most of the human characters.

Mortal Kombat is stomping Tekken so damn hard that I'm starting to feel just a little bit sorry for Tekken here.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By reikai

@chibi_cute: I can't tell if you're joking or suffering from mental delusions. It's difficult to say. If Elder Gods would actually fight, it'd make the entire thread pointless and stupid, like all those "omnipotent vs omnipotent" threads.

W/O Elder Gods, your argument becomes moot. Shao Khan can't remove souls as he pleases. He, like Shang Tsung, still needs to fight and defeat them first, weaken them enough to enable him to soul steal. Neither Scorpion nor Sub-Zero have demonstrated the level of strength anywhere near Bryan's. The only thing they have over him are their special powers.

And you're forgetting that that's Just Bryan. Paul is a top contender and has strength equal to Bryan's. There is also the Main Jack, who is upgraded continuously over the series. One of which enabled him to create a shield that withstood a satellite weapon.

Loading Video...

And can't forget that Alisa is a straight up android with jet boosters, missiles and chainsaws. Oh and Panda is super fast.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like Tekken a lot more, but MK would win more times than not

If it is pure fighting alone, than Tekken could win fairly easy.......But if it's a all out brawl than MK win

I don't like think about that because my favorite: Hwoarang, would be killed among many other Tekken fighters. But fighters like: Oger, True Oger, Bryan, Jin, The Jacks, Kazuka, The Mishimas,

Edit: Now that I think about it, Tekken has more of a chance.....but MK most likely would still win

d~|~b

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I tried to correct you in another thread, maybe you missed my message...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Neither Kahn nor Shang need to weaken a person to take their soul. As shown in the images above, Kahn took all the souls of earth as his own - effortlessly I'd add - without combat, or having to "weaken" any one of them. The only reason MK's fighters survived was because Raiden protected them from beyond Earthrealm.

While Bryan is hella strong (Paul is not in his class btw), he is only one guy. MK has Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch, Jax, Kahn himself, and a host of other characters who have superhuman strength, or have the magic to augment their strength to superhuman levels. Shang himself can shape shift and up his strength level to what ever he mimics, but regardless, strength is not all that matters. As you said, powers come into play big time here, and many of the Tekken fighters just can't compete.

Paul vs Subzero? What is Paul going to do when Sub flash freezes the air all around and in him? Not much.

While overall there are plenty of battles that the Tekken characters could win against MK characters, a war between the 2 factions would end in an MK victory 10/10 times.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Floopay

MK should win this pretty handily. I mean Subzero alone can kill most of the Tekken Universe with one blast.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onilordasmodeus: Non-Canon ending. Try again. That is an end result of Outworld winning 10 straight MK tournaments, in which case Earth belongs to Shao Khan and he can do as he pleases. W/o that, he can't do any of the above without first defeating his opponent. If he could just soul-rip the entire world whenever he wanted, he'd have done that. But he can't.

And like I said, Paul is in his class. They fight in T6. Their fists connecting shattered the pavement around them. About 1:50 in

Loading Video...

Kazuya, Heihachi and Jin do the same thing in Blood Vengeance when they start fighting, which blows Ling Xiaoyu right out of the building before Alisa catches her. Remember, Paul actually defeated Ogre, then left before he transformed into True Ogre and was defeated by Jin. That's why he didn't win the 3rd Tekken Tournament.

In terms of pairing, it'd be more along the lines of Jax taking on Bryan and Anna or Nina against Sonya. But that's logical thinking. What we still know is that most of the MK figures need to hit to be effective. Most of their energy-based attacks aren't particularly fast. If someone like Paul were to be frozen, then sure he'd be screwed.

But if people are still trying to talk armies, the Mishima Zaibatsu and G-Corp beat Khan's army hands down.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Is Bryan Fury's ending in Tekken 3 canon? If so, that helps Tekken's case.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@reikai: Damn dude. That was the intro to the game...not a non-canon ending. You need to stop arguing about MK lore period as you seem to know very little about it.

And if you really want to talk armies...

The Edenian race,The Shokans,The Centaurs,The Tarkatans,The US Special Forces,The Lin Kuei,The undead Shira Ryu,Brotherhood of Shadow and the rest of the Netherrealm's demons,The Black Dragon Clan (Old and New)Red Dragon Clan,Onaga's undead Army,Outworld's Rebel Forces,The White Lotus and the Shaolin,The Seidan Guard,The Forces of Chaos Realm,as well as Kahn's Army, you know, the one that took over Earth, all say hi. Notice I didn't include one God faction in all of that.

If you want to bring in everyone from each Universe in to this, Tekken-verse gets stomped horribly.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: It is. Most of the endings back then were canon. Around 3-4 and Tekken Tag, some of them weren't. Especially those with characters tied into each other. After that, all of Heihachi's endings were pretty much made as Joke Endings after T4. In Tekken 5 he ties Jinpachi (his father), Kazuya (his son) and Jin (grandson) to a rocket to shoot them into space. In Tekken 6, he's tossing Jin and Kazuya out of a shuttle into Earth's atmosphere and gets knocked down with them when Kazuya struggles.

MK has plenty of non-canon endings. In fact, most of them in the series are non-canon. Generally the Devil/Angel endings are non-canon in Tekken. Getting through the stories helps make things much more clear, and Blood Vengeance is a pure canon movie. The last battles of which are pure Epicness.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By TifaLockhart

I know crossovers aren't considered canon on this site, but can't Tekken compete with Street Fighter?

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By reikai

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Essentially yes. Until you get to Akuma sinking an island. But I don't see anyone in MK but Elder Gods doing that either. If we wanted to include it, Kazuya can disperse a Hadouken with a strike.

Loading Video...

At least the concept of Tekken x Street Fighter is infinitely better and preferable than DCU vs MK, which made no bloody sense at all. And many people do forget that Tekken figures do use chi. The lightning you see around the fists of guys like Kazuya, Heihachi and such is an expression of their chi. They don't make explosions or beams like MK or SF. But they still use it. The only ones with beams are the Devils and Gods like Ogre.

Anal_Vomit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Jins Demon form? That has been proven to go Overpowered and destroy an entire forest / Castle with his brother also in his demon / mutated form. Their punches collided which made massive shock waves that spread crossed the skies due to their physical strength. Also fighting their father in his devil gene form. . .I think it was like a 100 meter monster. I'm pretty sure these factors would defeat all of the MK team.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By reikai

@anal_vomit: That's his Father, not brother. Kazuya Mishima is Jin Kazama's Father.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: My god i can't believe this so im the one whose delusional now? you seem to know little about MK. Ive played tekken and mortal kombat a long time and i know mk verse stomps this without even the elder gods intervening Some of the high tier characters in Mk are pretty much broken.Ex Scorpion can easily BFR them into hell or into netherealm. How the hell they can kill scorpion? scorpion will just keep coming back until tekken characters bend down to their knees that alone will solo some of the characters.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wreckage in MK's favor.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By sync1

The first line pretty much sums things up.

Mortal Kombat stomps Tekken. The only characters the would be a threat in Tekken are Mishima's, William's Sisters (Equipped with arsenals), The Ninja's Raven and Kunimitsu.. The Jacks and I guess you could throw Bryan, Alisa and Paul in there too. Paul is the hardest hitter in Tekken, but he still by most of the cast would get beat. Bryan and Alisa stand a good chance to to them being Androids they'd be able to go a few rounds with half the cast.. Mishima's including Lars would be 2nd tier fighters in Mortal Kombat. Below the gods but on par with Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. Jack's are quite powerful as well and them being able to fly also gives them a great advantage and I'm sure they have more weaponry we just dont see while they're fighting. William's sisters being Class-A assassins and always going at it with each other shows they could be a threat to the likes of anyone above or on par with Sonya and Jax's level of fighting. Raven, Kunimitsu and Yoshi we can practically put on par with the MK Ninjas due to them having multiple ways of attacking, evading attacks with jutsu's and other gimmicks. Yoshi is just very unpredictable as well as him being a Samurai Android. I also forgot to mention Feng-Wei. The guy punched a Volcano Boulder into pieces with ease as well as in Tekken 5 destroying a mountain with his elbow also with ease. Aside from those characters, I can't say that all of the rest of the Tekken cast would get blown up by everyone in Mortal Kombat. Johnny cage is human with the fact that yeah he has Shadow moves and a Plasma ball he can shoot but I can see him fighting someone like Bruce, or Sonya fighting Dragunov or Jax fighting Armor King. But when you throw in the Gods such as Raiden.. Fuujin.. Khan and Onaga then it gets out of hand hell actually the monsters of MK is where it really gets out of hand with Sheeva, Motaro, Molach and Kintaro. In the end The MK cast is just to much, Gods can even be powerd by Elder Gods such as Raiden in the last MK as he was fighting Khan. It just gets overwhelming in the end for Tekken they're mostly human level fightingers and not fighting people with Magic, Sorcery, and Zombies as opponents Lol. MK WINS, but not a flawless victory

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tekken Characters that stand a chance:

Jin Kazama & (Devil Jin), Kazuya Mishima & (Devil Kazuya), Heihachi Mishima, Jinpachi Lars Alexandersson, Brian Fury, Yoshimitsu, Alisa, Raven, Kunitmitsu, Jack, P. Jack, Jun Kazama, Unknown (Though she's not cannon), Paul Phoenix, Anna & Nina Williams (with weaponry), Feng-Wei, Azazel and Orge (True Ogre) I believe that is 18 characters

Tekken characters that don't stand a chance:

Hwoarang, Baek, Ganryu, Ling-Xiayou, Miharu, Lei Wulong, Askua Kazama, Lili, Wang, Zafina, King, Armor King, Lee Cholan, Violet, Kuma, Panda, Marshall Law, Forest Law, Bruce Irving, Alex, Roger, Eddy, Christie, Marduk, Michelle, Julia, Leo, Steve Fox, Tiger, Miguel and Bob. Unsure about Mokujin because he's the only character that changes on every game..

Note the only human characters that stand a chance are Feng-Wei and Paul Phoenix because of their physical prowess. With that said everyone listed in the "Stand a chance" section are Meta-Humans or Androids. There are 18 Meta-Humans vs 31 Humans thats already a mismatch for MK because the closest humans they have are Cage, Jax and Sonya and even they have enhanced abilities and can hold their own in fighting. Johnny Cage is actually a decedent from a GOD. This is why Tekken would lose also they're a little outnumbers as well.

TekkenVerse = 59 Characters

MKVerse = 65 Characters

H2H wise tekken is on par with MK, hell they might be even better honestly, but H2H doesn't matter when half of the cast can Teleport, Reality Warp, Chi-Blast, Fly and just have things that most Tekken characters just don't have. Devil Kaz, Devil Jin, Jinpachi, Azazel and Orge are MK's BIGGEST threats. We dont know how strong Devil Jin is, but he did however fight Azazel who was like an ancient God, though Devil Jin defeated Azazel at the end of Tekken 6, we're unsure if he was dead or not when Raven retrieved his body. The thing is MK is much more versatile with their abilities so they'll always be a step ahead of Tekken in all regards of combat. MK wins

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baraka's makin' mince!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By reikai

Half the MK team does not teleport. Jax, Cyrax, Sektor, Sonya, Goro, Motaro, MOKAP, Stryker, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero and many others don't. Only a handful really do like Smoke, Noob Saibot, Raiden, Scorpion, and I think Ermac.

Mokujin is like the Shang Tsung of Tekken as he has everyones moves. And the "human" people of Tekken are still Peak Human if not above that. Also, Panda and Kuma clearly aren't human to begin with as they are animals that've been trained to fight. Panda has even shown a degree of Super Speed in the Blood Vengeance movie, and communed with the Spirits of the Mokujin to try and free them before Heihachi's raw hatred dominated them completely.

Johnny Cage being a descendant of a god is utterly meaningless given how pathetic he is. Only a handful of MK'ers can fly. Raiden should be able to (But really doesn't). Fujin can, along with Onaga and Nitara (since she has wings). Plus there are a number of MK figures that have like one-time appearances that don't really do anything important. They were just Activision's attempt to spice things up and didn't do a good enough job of fleshing them out.

Also to point out, figures like Moloch and Drahmin are only at their best when in the Nether Realm. Another thing being is that most of them do not possess very many feats. Despite their super-natural powers, a lot of MK'ers just don't have very good feats going for them. The only ones that really have anything are the more Original Characters like Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Raiden and Shao Khan.

All should watch Tekken Blood Vengeance. It's very, very good. And flat out, some Tekken figures can blitz and tear down MK guys. Jin in full control of his Devil powers fairly easily beat Devil Kazuya, and goes on to say that someday Xiaoyu would be the one to defeat him.

Should also point out that even the low-tiers in Tekken can shatter boulders and the like. They're all pretty damn strong. Though not the true ending of Tekken 5, it does show everyone how hard even someone like Asuka Kazama can hit.

Loading Video...

Pretty much, most of the female fighters in Tekken are several times stronger than every female fighter in Mortal Kombat.

Also, bad news if even one of the Mishima family gains the power of the Devil from the rest of them.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Essentially, those possessors of the Devil Gene are akin to gods themselves.

doubleaa54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By doubleaa54

Shang Tsung could probably solo

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: I've seen Tekken Blood Vengeance and it is good, but where you're wrong is saying most Tekken humans are "Peak" human. Most Humans have only showed feats of just being human, the characters in the "Don't stand a chance" section have never showed feats of lifting boulders, exceeding human speed or turning into something stronger. The T5 Asuka ending was meant to be a joke ending showing off Jin as a pervert in an awkward situation with his cousin. Her T6 was much better when she fought Lili at the end in being late to school. If she could really hit this hard she would have easily got passed Lili in T6 ending or Feng-Wei in the TTT2 ending.

About Johnny Cage being a joke, no he's not. Remember he's one of Earth's protectors and spars with Liu Kang, he was chosen by Raiden for a reason. He also isn't a shabby fighter, his arrogance and childish manner make it seem like that but he's not. Cage will be much faster than Tekken Humans with his Shadow ability and Plasma shots. His shadow kicks and punches are more than enough to take most of the Tekken Humans out as well as Johnny is known for fighting dirty and will do anything he can to win. H2H is what Cage prides himself on since he doesn't have magical powers, just like Liu Kang does they're more catered to physical skill like Tekken characters are.

Mokujin in Blood Vengeance being some machine type giant controlled by Heihachi was cool in all, but he's nothing like that in Tekken games. Mokujin would be valuable in this fight mainly because he only comes to fight when the world is like in a big conflict or something and supposedly has abnormal powers of different kinds of things the thing is we've never seen him in actual action in the games. Even in Bloody Vengeance he was just being controlled from the inside. His T6 ending claimed he beat Azazel but the ending was a joke.

Mishima's blitzing MK characters, yeah that brings me back to my very first comment when I stated Tekken characters wouldn't just lay down. There's quite a few people Devil Jin and Devil Kaz could beat in MKVerse by blitzing, hell regular Jin solo'd Kazuya and Heihachi in Tekken 4.. but with that said getting up to the higher tier characters in MK it wouldn't happen. Speed Blitzing the likes of Shang Tsung, Quanchi, Onaga.. Blaze, Raiden..Fujin, or Shinnok won't happen. It's also about wittiness and mind games. The one thing that can stop Devil Jin is the sight of Jun, I can easily see Shang Tsung turning into her making it hard for Devil Jin to fight him.

The last thing about some MK characters not having anything going for them doesn't matter ether. Moloch doesn'y have many feats I know, all we know is that he's an Oni and he was imprisoned and escaped with Dhramin and that he's super strong with that said, even without feats have of the Tekken cast can't do anything because they're just human characters. for instance, what will Hwoarang..Law..Julia..Lili..Eddy..Bob..Miguel ect. do to Moloch? He'd just swat them away like nothing. Even human characters like Stryker has more than enough gear to protect himself from getting messed up by Tekken characters though he can still get his butt kicked by a lot of them. Intro's aren't really the best way to describe feats because sometime's its inconsistent with endings. Paul and Bryan punch each other's first and make a heavy DBZ impact while in TTT2 he was running away from a bear or him getting one shotted in T5 by Law. Some of Tekken will put up a fight, but a lot of TK characters will get dealt with pretty easily making MK win not counting the G-Corp or Mishima Zaibatsu or MK's forces or Centaurs, Shotokans, Edenian Army, Lin Kuei ect.

VThunderboltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil Jin is the main threat he was strong before absorbing his moms essence so there's no telling how lethal he is now..then there's jinpachi and Steve fox

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Raiden can solo all the TEKKEN universe.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

MK should win this pretty handily. I mean Subzero alone can kill most of the Tekken Universe with one blast.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Hahahahahahah

no

Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Devil Jin is the main threat he was strong before absorbing his moms essence so there's no telling how lethal he is now..then there's jinpachi and Steve fox

Steve Fox... a threat to MKVerse? How in Gods name is he a big threat.. he's just a boxer

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without getting too serious, I enjoy the trailers for SF x Tekken.

Loading Video...

Especially the one at like 4:35 in. The fight inside Marshall Law's diner is just funny as all hell. And honestly, you can't say that a 400+ man can dodge bullets and claim he's not super-human.

And the last one with Ogre facing against Akuma is just epic.

masterkazama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok to start first thing is that tekken also has its strong points because unlike mortal kombat is they have no magic in tekken endeavored to give them as possible as brute force in just the trailer of tekken 6 bloodline rebellion we see that jin and kazuya fight at the time that rub their fists destroy the floor and parts of the building, in mortal kombat have a need to fight using weapon, tekken the only thing they need are their fists to fight mk warriors, at some of the Mishimas kazamas tekken has other strong fighters as king, hwoarang, jack, paul phoenix, eddy, bruce irving, steve fox, feng wei, lei wulong, marshal law, armor king, yoshimitsu, xiaoyu, asuka, julia chang in short would be an epic fight between the two universes but my vote is for tekken

Xaijinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel the wrath of Shao Kahn!

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smoke solos.

Loading Video...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK is better in every way, they murder Tekken here

HtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By HtG

@reikai said:

Without getting too serious, I enjoy the trailers for SF x Tekken.

Loading Video...

Especially the one at like 4:35 in. The fight inside Marshall Law's diner is just funny as all hell. And honestly, you can't say that a 400+ man can dodge bullets and claim he's not super-human.

And the last one with Ogre facing against Akuma is just epic.

yeah these were amazing. Jin and Bison is my favorite. I can't wait for Tekken X SF to come out though, because I prefer the game mechanics in Tekken.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK stomps

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#95  Edited By OrphanCrippler

MK in a pretty one-sided battle. Too many heavy hitters.

Habibxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Habibxn

no one can officially defeats the mishimima bloodline (I guess...........)

Rainx20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal kombat stomps so bad

Shadowseeker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it was me playing the mortal kombat characters Tekken stomps

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mortal Kombat wins based off of hype if it's feats then Tekken.