Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter (Read Description)

• 120 results
Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mk stomps. Mk characters are hax as fuck why street fighter characters look like regular tournament fighters.

Raiden, onaga, shao kahn, shinnok and blaze is all that's needed to defeat street fighter.

Oh and shao kahn zaps all their souls into the soulnado.

Fist cant beat hax

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: Your opinion is nice.

I don't have an opinion.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: Well, you don't have facts, either. So what else would it be?

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street fighter sweeps. Come and get me.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: Well, you don't have facts, either. So what else would it be?

How do u figure I don't have facts?? Are u assuming??

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: The only thing I can do is assume if you're not posting any feats that backs up your claims toward my choice winners.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod said:

Mk stomps. Mk characters are hax as fuck why street fighter characters look like regular tournament fighters.

Raiden, onaga, shao kahn, shinnok and blaze is all that's needed to defeat street fighter.

Oh and shao kahn zaps all their souls into the soulnado.

Fist cant beat hax

feats prove otherwise. Plus half the characters that u named are not even in this fight. And the videos posted by @scathanapprover make street fighter characters look nothing like "regular tournament fighters".... An enhanced version of Shinnok was beaten by Johnny cage and his daughter, and this wasn't tournament shinnok either. These characters are not as strong as u claim

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pea55

@jexsu said:

@pea55: The only thing I can do is assume if you're not posting any feats that backs up your claims toward my choice winners.

WRONG!! U don't have to assume anything, when u can simply ask. When u learn how to do that, come back. Until then I won't pay your argument any attention.

Feats have already been posted, so I don't have to show.... scrutinize the thread and you'll get what u are looking for

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jexsu

@pea55: When you challenged my post (even though it was only your opinion and not actual facts), I had expected you to have a reasonable rebuttal (the hype of waiting for you to respond with scans of feats). But it seems that you don't and/or can't. Have a nice day/night/evening.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: The feats that were given don't correlate to what you said.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By pea55

@jexsu said:

@pea55: When you challenged my post (even though it was only your opinion and not actual facts), I had expected you to have a reasonable rebuttal (the hype of waiting for you to respond with scans of feats). But it seems that you don't and/or can't. Have a nice day/night/evening.

Yes, I challenged your post with a statement. Doesn't mean that I don't have facts, and it doesn't mean that u couldn't ask. How is that not reasonable?? If u want them, ask. U can't just make assumptions and assume them to be true just because of how it "seems" to u. That's poor debating at it's finest. And as I already stated, why post feats when they're already here??

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@jexsu said:

That's street fighter is stronger?? How didn't it??

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Ryu vs. Liu Kang: Good match up dang.......um....i'm going to have to go with Ryu on this.

2: Ken vs. Kung Lao: Kung Lao he's far too much for Ken

3: Akuma vs. Scorpion: Akuma nuff said.

4: Guy vs. Sub-Zero: Sub-Zero should pull this out.

5: M. Bison vs. Shao Kahn: NOW I REALLY feel like Bison could take this with his Psycho power, but Shao Kahn is an Elder God of some sort......I don't kow.

6: Kitana vs. Chun-Li: Chun-Li she's far better fighter than Kitana sorry.

7: Reptile vs. Blanka: Reptile his skills of invisibility will come in handy.

8: Guile vs. Jax Briggs: This could go either way honestly.

9: Zangief vs. Goro: OOOOOH this is a good one....yeah I don't know....I call tie.

10: Thunder Hawk vs. Nightwolf: Another good match up......Tie.

Street Fighter: 3
Mortal Kombat: 3
Stale Mates: 3

As you can see I find many of this hard for me personally. I think this is evenly matched lol

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: Usually when you challenge people, you have the burden of proof to back up your claims, whether asked for them or not (it's normally expected). Besides that, I certainly have every right to make an assumption as there is nothing preventing me, considering that you gave only a "go scrutinize the thread" remark, which doesn't show me feats from you. So, if you'd be so kind, provide me with your own feats so I can give you credit (if warranted).

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jexsu

@pea55: Because not every Street Fighter character listed is stronger than every Mortal Kombat character. And you haven't posted your own findings, so it's hard to believe you "know what you're talking about."

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Ryu vs. Liu Kang: Good match up dang.......um....i'm going to have to go with Ryu on this.

2: Ken vs. Kung Lao: Kung Lao he's far too much for Ken

3: Akuma vs. Scorpion: Akuma nuff said.

4: Guy vs. Sub-Zero: Sub-Zero should pull this out.

5: M. Bison vs. Shao Kahn: NOW I REALLY feel like Bison could take this with his Psycho power, but Shao Kahn is an Elder God of some sort......I don't kow.

6: Kitana vs. Chun-Li: Chun-Li she's far better fighter than Kitana sorry.

7: Reptile vs. Blanka: Reptile his skills of invisibility will come in handy.

8: Guile vs. Jax Briggs: This could go either way honestly.

9: Zangief vs. Goro: OOOOOH this is a good one....yeah I don't know....I call tie.

10: Thunder Hawk vs. Nightwolf: Another good match up......Tie.

Street Fighter: 3

Mortal Kombat: 3

Stale Mates: 3

As you can see I find many of this hard for me personally. I think this is evenly matched lol

No Kahn is not an Elder God. Only Raiden and Shinnok have been Elder Gods.

Blanka has to much going for him to lose to reptile. Blanka's superhuman senses should be able to locate Reptile. Blanka also dodges bullets from poachers on a regular basis, and he can stay in his electrified form indefinitely. If u look at skills or statistics, check out comicvine powers and abilities on both characters and you'll see that Blanka is way more impressive based on those factual attributes

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: Usually when you challenge people, you have the burden of proof to back up your claims, whether asked for them or not (it's normally expected). Besides that, I certainly have every right to make an assumption as there is nothing preventing me, considering that you gave only a "go scrutinize the thread" remark, which doesn't show me feats from you. So, if you'd be so kind, provide me with your own feats so I can give you credit (if warranted).

I don't care what's usually the case, or normally expected. U were still wrong. I'm not going to post feats when feats that were posted are already here. Doesn't make sense. Wtf man??

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: Because not every Street Fighter character listed is stronger than every Mortal Kombat character. And you haven't posted your own findings, so it's hard to believe you "know what you're talking about."

I never said that All SF characters listed were stronger than.the MK ones. In fact, I said otherwise. Now u "know what u are talking about" Mr assumption maker. I'm done with u. This is insane

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: I wasn't wrong, but you're allowed to have your opinions. Fine, don't post feats. It's not like you had an argument to begin with. What doesn't make sense is why you challenged my post then failed to back up your claims.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55 said:
@jexsu said:

@jexsu said:

You never said "some" were stronger, either. How can I see something else that doesn't exist in your "post" in question?

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By pea55

@jexsu said:
@pea55 said:
@jexsu said:

@jexsu said:

You never said "some" were stronger, either. How can I see something else that doesn't exist in your "post" in question?

I was speaking in general. If u look at my first post in this thread u will see that I didn't vote for everyone in SF. WRONG again

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By pea55

@jexsu said:

@pea55: I wasn't wrong, but you're allowed to have your opinions. Fine, don't post feats. It's not like you had an argument to begin with. What doesn't make sense is why you challenged my post then failed to back up your claims.

U were wrong. Me not having proof is not fact, but that's what u claim. And as I said before I don't have an opinion

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jexsu

@pea55: What does your first post have to do with the post in question? You clearly say, in the particular post we're actually referencing here, "That street fighter is stronger??" And the, "How didn't it??" emphasizes your very statement. I'm not going to continue this back-and-forth we have going. But I am going to ask a second time for you to post your own scans.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: You don't have facts, either. You can post feats to back up your claims (which are opinions and not facts), or you can back down.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: What does your first post have to do with the post in question? You clearly say, in the particular post we're actually referencing here, "That street fighter is stronger??" And the, "How didn't it??" emphasizes your very statement. I'm not going to continue this back-and-forth we have going. But I am going to ask a second time for you to post your own scans.

Street fighter is stronger based on feats. I was speaking in general not for every character on both sides. Some are stronger on the MK side like Raiden>dhalsim nightwolf<T Hawk. This was all apparent in my first post on this thread. Get it now?? Smfh

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: ...I'm confused. Where's the hate at? And... you're not going to post scans and back out?

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By pea55

@jexsu said:

@pea55: You don't have facts, either. You can post feats to back up your claims (which are opinions and not facts), or you can back down.

U don't know what I have. Did I post any?? No. Does that mean I don't have proof?? No. How about u go check out the powers and abilities yourself on this very site. The powers and abilities are FACTS that can be followed on comicvine. Based on those "facts" Blanka is superior.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: ...I'm confused. Where's the hate at? And... you're not going to post scans and back out?

Dude, wth are u talking about??

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: You keep editing your posts and removing some sentences. For example, this isn't verbatim but, "smfh." My, "...I'm confused. Where's the hate at?" was directed toward that statement. And, I've asked you twice to post your own scans. So are you or are you not, and are just going to rely on other people to do it for you (thus defeating your argument)?

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jexsu

@pea55: So, I'm supposed to automatically assume you're right about your claims without you providing them? Oh, wait. Assuming is wrong, right? My bad. I guess I can't assume you have proof, despite you not providing any. I'm not going to do your work for you.

As for Blanka... On this very website, I've checked out the Street Fighter Udon Comics Respect Threads, and there's no Blanka; I've also took your advice and checked out his abilities (even though I already know them as I'm an avid SF fan), yet his "abilities" are slim in definition. As a non-main character and/or even one of the important side-characters (like Guile or Chun-Li), Blanka’s actual full-scale abilities don’t seem to be very high. Even if they were high, he hasn't received much screen time nor recognition. Thus, it's somewhat guess work on our end.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: So you think Blank can beat Reptile? Ok......hmmmm you may be right. Ok so Shao Kahn isn't an Elder God ok could have sworn he was I don't know why I thought he was an older brother to Raiden.

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ScathanApprover

Nobody in MK can even phase Ibuki, let alone others in the mid tier who are significantly her superior. Nobody in MK can punch harder than the impact force of her body landing unharmed and casually from such an absurd height One KICK from Ibuki, as her legs are strong enough to handle that force on impact, would cause everyone in MK to detonate on impact. Shujino, Cyrax and a few others went SPLAT and DIED from a hundred foot fall off a pyramid in Armageddon. Many of the MK fighters were skewered like Marshmallows by blade weapons in the opening of MK Armageddon. What killed the high tier fighters in MK is nothing to a SF mid tier. Nothing.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan Habiki solos.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: You keep editing your posts and removing some sentences. For example, this isn't verbatim but, "smfh." My, "...I'm confused. Where's the hate at?" was directed toward that statement. And, I've asked you twice to post your own scans. So are you or are you not, and are just going to rely on other people to do it for you (thus defeating your argument)?

Yes I did edit my post, but to add something and to fix auto correct's mess ups, not to take anything away. Stop making assumptions!! U don't know what u are talking about. Btw, what does me editing my post have to do with anything?? What does it have to do with Blanka and Reptile??

I'm not relying on anyone to do anything for me. U want feats from Blanka?? Okay I'll give them to u. Anime feats?? Comic feats?? Bio feats?? Did u look at their powers and abilities??

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu said:

@pea55: So, I'm supposed to automatically assume you're right about your claims without you providing them? Oh, wait. Assuming is wrong, right? My bad. I guess I can't assume you have proof, despite you not providing any. I'm not going to do your work for you.

As for Blanka... On this very website, I've checked out the Street Fighter Udon Comics Respect Threads, and there's no Blanka; I've also took your advice and checked out his abilities (even though I already know them as I'm an avid SF fan), yet his "abilities" are slim in definition. As a non-main character and/or even one of the important side-characters (like Guile or Chun-Li), Blanka’s actual full-scale abilities don’t seem to be very high. Even if they were high, he hasn't received much screen time nor recognition. Thus, it's somewhat guess work on our end.

1. No u shouldn't assume anything. U should stay in the neutral zone, and u will avoid sock accounts.

2. No Udon Blanka feats?? I'm so baffled right now lmao. U can't be serious. Come on Avid SF fan!! You're supposed to know that Blanka single handedly took out Chun Li, and all of Delta Red in Udon. I'll gladly post that for u.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's half and half there are some MK characters that can take down the SF. But there are SF than can mop the floor with MK characters.

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So much for Blanka no having any feats in Udon lol. Assumptions assumptions smfh

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/15047/2824282-sf_016.jpg

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/15047/2824283-sf_018.jpg

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/1/15047/2824284-sf_019.jpg

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in MK can even phase Ibuki, let alone others in the mid tier who are significantly her superior. Nobody in MK can punch harder than the impact force of her body landing unharmed and casually from such an absurd height One KICK from Ibuki, as her legs are strong enough to handle that force on impact, would cause everyone in MK to detonate on impact. Shujino, Cyrax and a few others went SPLAT and DIED from a hundred foot fall off a pyramid in Armageddon. Many of the MK fighters were skewered like Marshmallows by blade weapons in the opening of MK Armageddon. What killed the high tier fighters in MK is nothing to a SF mid tier. Nothing.

Some just don't wanna face it

pea55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55: So you think Blank can beat Reptile? Ok......hmmmm you may be right. Ok so Shao Kahn isn't an Elder God ok could have sworn he was I don't know why I thought he was an older brother to Raiden.

Yes. Blanka has too much going on. Yes stronger, faster, more agile, more durable, and a lot more deadly when pissed. If u need feats I'll show. Raiden and shao Khan were brothers in the movie. The same has never been stated in mk's canonical continuity

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55 said:
@jexsu said:

Yes I did edit my post, but to add something and to fix auto correct's mess ups, not to take anything away. Stop making assumptions!! U don't know what u are talking about. Btw, what does me editing my post have to do with anything?? What does it have to do with Blanka and Reptile??

I'm not relying on anyone to do anything for me. U want feats from Blanka?? Okay I'll give them to u. Anime feats?? Comic feats?? Bio feats?? Did u look at their powers and abilities??

1. I had responded to a sentence of yours that had "smfh" in it, before you edited and removed it. How can it be an assumption when you literally typed it? I absolutely know what I'm talking about because I saw it. It obviously has nothing to do with Blanka and Reptile because it was a separate question. Is this not understandable?

@pea55 said:
@jexsu said:

I don't care what's usually the case, or normally expected. U were still wrong. I'm not going to post feats when feats that were posted are already here. Doesn't make sense. Wtf man??

2. Telling me to look at other posts with feats, those specific posts NOT being YOUR posts (as they don't share anything regarding what you've claimed), meaning you're relying on others to post feats for you. That defeats your argument.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pea55 said:
@jexsu said:

1. No u shouldn't assume anything. U should stay in the neutral zone, and u will avoid sock accounts.

2. No Udon Blanka feats?? I'm so baffled right now lmao. U can't be serious. Come on Avid SF fan!! You're supposed to know that Blanka single handedly took out Chun Li, and all of Delta Red in Udon. I'll gladly post that for u.

1. What's a sock account?

2. Let me break down those scans of yours...

Blanka crashed through a glass window and attacked a side-character that has little to no feats.

Blanka trots up behind and then fly-barrels into an unsuspecting Cammie. Is this supposed to indicate he has... unparalleled stealth?

Blanka uses his electricity on a side-character that has little to no feats.

What's the point of posting those?

KeiKrossKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1: Ryu vs. Liu Kang - Ryu

2: Ken vs. Kung Lao - Ken

3: Akuma vs. Scorpion - Akuma

4: Guy vs. Sub-Zero - Sub

5: M. Bison vs. Shao Kahn - Bison

6: Kitana vs. Chun-Li - Chun

7: Reptile vs. Blanka - Reptile

8: Guile vs. Jax Briggs - Guile

9: Zangief vs. Goro - Zangief

10: Thunder Hawk vs. Nightwolf - Nightwolf

7/10 Street Fighter

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ScathanApprover

Reptile is cool. But, nothing he has even remotely came close to Ibuki or Dan. Both clear the entire MK tournament, Onaga and Kahn included and won't break a sweat.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Another one.