@Vance Astro: I'll bite, why?
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SteveRodgers

moon knight wins because he can tell if danger is near(ankh) hes got a boomerang, and other ancient weapons while hawkeye uses a bow and arrow. moon knight is stealthier and a trained mercenary.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Power NeXus

I'm thinking Hawkeye, but I'd like to hear Vance's explanation too.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Power NeXus

I'd put them about equal for athleticism and hand-to-hand skill. However, Hawkeye has a very major advantage at a distance due to his trick arrows.
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By daredevil21134

moon knight
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Matezoide2

Hawkeye

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SteveRodgers

why would hawkeye win?

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By mavfan626

what is standard gear??? what trick arrow does hawkeye have and what gear & armor does moon knight have?

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Power NeXus
@SteveRodgers said:

"why would hawkeye win?"

moon knight wins because he can tell if danger is near(ankh) 

Not much of an advantage. If unspecified, the general rule for battle debates is that both characters are aware they're getting into a fight.  

hes got a boomerang, and other ancient weapons while hawkeye uses a bow and arrow 

A bow and arrow is pretty much the epitome of old school ranged weaponry. People used those things for thousands of years before we finally figured out how to make gunpowder (and, subsequently, guns). And Hawkeye is one of the most skilled people one the planet with a bow, and his standard arsenal includes a large variety of powerful trick arrows. As far as long-distance weaponry goes, a single boomerang is pathetic compared to Hawkeye's bow. Even Moon Knight's crescent darts are more impressive than a boomerang (though they have only a fraction of the range and effectiveness of a bow and arrow). All the other 'ancient weapons' Moon Knight would regularly carry are for melee use. And Hawkeye usually carries knives with him too, so he can easily hold his own in melee combat (if you doubt that, check out his Ronin era).  

moon knight is stealthier and a trained mercenary.

Hawkeye was trained by Captain America himself, so he can stack up against a 'trained merc'. 
As for Moon Knight's supposed superiority in stealth, you're going to need to back that up. Hawkeye has some good feats going in the stealth department too. 

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SteveRodgers

nobody has discovered that he has 3 other secret identity's.he faked his own death to go into hiding in new Mexico. Moon Knight is the batman of Marvel comics.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By Strafe Prower
@SteveRodgers said:
"nobody has discovered that he has 3 other secret identity's.he faked his own death to go into hiding in new Mexico. Moon Knight is the batman of Marvel comics."

This has no bearing on the fight.
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SteveRodgers
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#20  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Etrigan:
I need more information.  Where? It's a big place.  How far apart? Do they know who they're facing?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro: I'll bite, why? "
Hawkeye isn't as skilled as Moon Knight and Arrows are a poor form of weaponry to be used against someone who dodges bullets. 

@SteveRodgers said:
Moon Knight is the batman of Marvel comics. "
Actually Nighthawk is the Batman of Marvel Comics. 

@Power NeXus said:

moon knight is stealthier and a trained mercenary.

Hawkeye was trained by Captain America himself, so he can stack up against a 'trained merc'. As for Moon Knight's supposed superiority in stealth, you're going to need to back that up. Hawkeye has some good feats going in the stealth department too.   "
He apparently wasn't trained very well because he has almost no feats that don't involve the bow.Moon Knight melees just about everyone he fights.I can't post any scans for Moon Knight's stealth because all my scans are on my dead laptop but Moon Knight should have the better stealth just solely based on his character design. 

@Power NeXus said:

A bow and arrow is pretty much the epitome of old school ranged weaponry. People used those things for thousands of years before we finally figured out how to make gunpowder (and, subsequently, guns). And Hawkeye is one of the most skilled people one the planet with a bow, and his standard arsenal includes a large variety of powerful trick arrows. As far as long-distance weaponry goes, a single boomerang is pathetic compared to Hawkeye's bow. Even Moon Knight's crescent darts are more impressive than a boomerang (though they have only a fraction of the range and effectiveness of a bow and arrow). All the other 'ancient weapons' Moon Knight would regularly carry are for melee use. And Hawkeye usually carries knives with him too, so he can easily hold his own in melee combat (if you doubt that, check out his Ronin era).  
Just because Hawkeye "usually carries knives" (which I don't believe to be true) doesn't mean he can hold off Moon Knight without his bow.Moon Knight has more experience with his fists (Heavy Weight Champion) and his Truncheon (One of his main weapons) than Hawkeye does with knives.You know of any feats Hawkeye has with knives? Also no weapon is pathetic in comparison to Hawkeye's bow because I've seen alot of characters pull off high end feats with lamer weapons.DD's batons just for one piece of reference.Cresent Darts are alot more effective than a bow because Moon Knight doesn't need to reload.He can pull out a handful and chuck them at will.There is alot more movement involved with the use of the bow,making the time it takes him to get off the projectile fairly long and it's probably easier to dodge...and Arrow is alot bigger than a crescent dart.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Power NeXus
@Vance Astro:  

Actually Nighthawk is the Batman of Marvel Comics. 

I always thought if one person had to be 'the Batman of Marvel Comics', it would be Daredevil.  

Just because Hawkeye "usually carries knives" (which I don't believe to be true)  

I've heard them listed among his usual gear. They're just very very rarely used. 

You know of any feats Hawkeye has with knives? 

No. To be honest, my knowledge of Hawkeye's feats in general is somewhat limited. 
I'm wondering whether or not it's a good idea to get into this debate at all with you. You're very much out of my league.

Also no weapon is pathetic in comparison to Hawkeye's bow because I've seen alot of characters pull off high end feats with lamer weapons. 

I just put that out there because the other guy seemed to be saying that Moon Knight's boomerang is obviously superior to Hawkeye's bow and arrows.  

Cresent Darts are alot more effective than a bow because Moon Knight doesn't need to reload.He can pull out a handful and chuck them at will.There is alot more movement involved with the use of the bow,making the time it takes him to get off the projectile fairly long and it's probably easier to dodge 

Due to being far smaller, lighter, and thrown by hand, I wouldn't think crescent darts have even a fraction of the range that Hawkeye's arrows do (though I haven't read many instances of Moon Knight going for distance throws with the darts, so I don't know for certain what his max range is).  
I used to have a scan (from the first Secret Wars, I believe) in which a massive slab of debris was dropping on a group of heroes, and Hawkeye was able to grab an explosive arrow, load it, aim, and fire in what I believe the text said was less than a second. Still, this argument is rather weak since I seem to have lost the scan... 

and Arrow is alot bigger than a crescent dart. 

While that might make arrows a little bit easier to dodge, it also means that they cause a lot more damage when they hit.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
I always thought if one person had to be 'the Batman of Marvel Comics', it would be Daredevil.  
 they hit. "
The Squadron Supreme is based on the factually JLA.Nighthawk is their Batman. 

@Power NeXus said:
I've heard them listed among his usual gear. They're just very very rarely used. 
Where does he keep them though? He doesn't have a utility belt only a quiver and based on the diagram in the handbook his quiver is full of different arrows and nothing else.

@Power NeXus said:
You're very much out of my league.
Don't doubt yourself.I don't know as much about Hawkeye as i've always let on.Though he is one of my favs. 

@Power NeXus said:
I just put that out there because the other guy seemed to be saying that Moon Knight's boomerang is obviously superior to Hawkeye's bow and arrows.  
With weapons such as those..the wielder is what makes the weapon superior to the other.  

@Power NeXus said:
Due to being far smaller, lighter, and thrown by hand, I wouldn't think crescent darts have even a fraction of the range that Hawkeye's arrows do (though I haven't read many instances of Moon Knight going for distance throws with the darts, so I don't know for certain what his max range is).  
I used to have a scan (from the first Secret Wars, I believe) in which a massive slab of debris was dropping on a group of heroes, and Hawkeye was able to grab an explosive arrow, load it, aim, and fire in what I believe the text said was less than a second. Still, this argument is rather weak since I seem to have lost the scan... 

That's true but this fight will take place in fairly close quarters and Moon Knight has better versatility with something he's throwing than something shot out of a bow.Moon Knight can use them in unison with his agility and acrobatic ability and throw several at a time.Hawkeye does have a good level of speed for an archer but the nature of the weapon itself is a disadvantage. 

@Power NeXus said:
 While that might make arrows a little bit easier to dodge, it also means that they cause a lot more damage when they hit. "
True.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Power NeXus
@Vance Astro:  

Oh. 
Nvm then.  

Where does he keep them though? He doesn't have a utility belt only a quiver and based on the diagram in the handbook his quiver is full of different arrows and nothing else.

I could have sworn I had a scan that showed him pulling a pair of knives out of the back of his belt, but I can't find it.  

Don't doubt yourself.I don't know as much about Hawkeye as i've always let on.Though he is one of my favs. 

Same here.   

With weapons such as those..the wielder is what makes the weapon superior to the other. 

Since the bow is Hawkeye's entire schtick (and includes trick arrows) and the boomerang isn't really MK's primary weapon, I'd say Hawkeye makes his weapon superior.  

That's true but this fight will take place in fairly close quarters and Moon Knight has better versatility with something he's throwing than something shot out of a bow.Moon Knight can use them in unison with his agility and acrobatic ability and throw several at a time.Hawkeye does have a good level of speed for an archer but the nature of the weapon itself is a disadvantage. 

I wasn't aware the fight would be primarily close quarters. All the OP says is that it takes place on "Battle World". I'm not familiar with that place. 
For the record, Hawkeye can throw his arrows if he wants to. They're probably way less effective that way, but still...  

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" @Vance Astro:  

Oh. 
Nvm then.  

I could have sworn I had a scan that showed him pulling a pair of knives out of the back of his belt, but I can't find it.  

Same here.   

Since the bow is Hawkeye's entire schtick (and includes trick arrows) and the boomerang isn't really MK's primary weapon, I'd say Hawkeye makes his weapon superior.  

I wasn't aware the fight would be primarily close quarters. All the OP says is that it takes place on "Battle World". I'm not familiar with that place. 
For the record, Hawkeye can throw his arrows if he wants to. They're probably way less effective that way, but still...  

No Caption Provided
     "
MK's primary weapon at least in his early showings was his truncheon.Which he uses the way DD uses his billy club..bouncing it off walls and stuff.With arrows..Hawkeye is really limited to accuracy. 

Also I saw the scan you posted before.It's a good feat.I've also seen Hawkeye use his arrows as melee weapons in close combat.I just don't know how effective he will be against Moon Knight because of his actual feats in combat being so minimal.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Power NeXus
@Vance Astro:  

MK's primary weapon at least in his early showings was his truncheon.Which he uses the way DD uses his billy club..bouncing it off walls and stuff.With arrows..Hawkeye is really limited to accuracy. 

Really? I had never seen MK do that before.  

Also I saw the scan you posted before.It's a good feat.I've also seen Hawkeye use his arrows as melee weapons in close combat.I just don't know how effective he will be against Moon Knight because of his actual feats in combat being so minimal.  

If this fight is primarily close quarters as you say, I think I agree that MK might take a small majority. 
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro: While Mk may be as good as barton H2H wise, he isn't better IMO. He has some pretty good feats. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
This speaks for itself 

No Caption Provided
In a small area, takes out 3 large bodyguards. Knocks them out long enough to get changed. 

No Caption Provided
Clint versus the hand ninja's in New Avengers. He doesn't get tagged once during the fight all the while bantering with Parker. 

As for speed, he doesn't really have a problem there either. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Shows the speed of his draw against Mockingbird 

No Caption Provided

Even his enemies know how fast his peak human reflexes are.  

No Caption Provided
Hits the only 3 of hearts in the deck with ease. Notice he hits it dead center. This was significant to the story line BTW. 

IMO Clint's accuracy, strategic mind, and equality in all other areas to Moon Knight gives him the win here.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Strafe Prower
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower:
The combat displays are impressive, but  I want to point out a few things. 

1) The hand-to-hand displays are good, but they're against no one noteworthy.  Clint is good, but Moon Knight simply has better hand-to-hand showings.  I believe we can agree on that.  If not, I'll try my best to fetch up more displays of his abilities in hand-to-hand combat.

2) Clint is no doubt more accurate, but Moon Knight's own accuracy with his assorted weapons is often underrated.  With his throwing weapons, he tends to focus on disabling his enemy's weaponry.  In Clint's case, a dagger to the hand or even bow would be a likely tactic he would attempt to take.  Throwing a truncheon is a possibility, too.  Would these make contact? I'm not certain, however as seen below, they're more than accurate enough to keep Clint on his toes and occupied until Moon Knight can say "Hello" up close and personal.

Eat it, Daredevil :P
Eat it, Daredevil :P

3) Moon Knight's latest armor will make him quite difficult to drop, even with an explosive arrow.  As we saw against Bushman, he survived andwon a fight after taking two massive explosions at point blank range.  His armor also has extremely restricted openings, one being his head.  However, with morals, Barton won't pull a headshot.  Even if he does breach the armor, Spector is known for his ability to take pain. 

Disregard the poor writing of Taskmaster's character.  This is solely to compliment Moon Knight's ability to take pain, when wearing a downgraded armor.

Another display of pain tolerance (quite graphic) 

And, just for fun: 

My scans of his fighting ability / reflexes are in Ronin VS Moon Knight, unfortunately.
SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SteveRodgers

i did not say his boomerang was a good weapon i just said he has a boomerang.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

As for his current armor's durability, it's hard for me to imagine Hawkeye will dish out more damage than this: 

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Strafe Prower
@k4tzm4n: Great scans and arguement k4tz. 

While Clint doesn't have the showings H2H Moon Knight has H2H wise, he hasn't had the opportunity Moon Knight has. I'm sure that if given the same opportunity, Clint could be just as impressive H2H wise. He has had training from many people over the years and is a great H2H combatant. He just doesn't show it as often as he does his insane accuracy, which is my next point. 

I think Clint's accuracy is enough to place an explosive arrow in the right places to knock Moon Knight out or at least off guard. His explosive arrows are impressive and when combinding them with his tactical awairness and sences, He will be able to do take advantage of the opening. 

Here he takes out snipers after being the only one to be able to dectect them. 

Takes Trickshot's explosive arrow out of the sky. Notice Tickshot is a master marksman himself. 

Shooting Crossfire's sniper bullet via timing. Crossfire is another great Marksman.

Shootings a moving target with 1 arm and it lands perfectly. 

He can improvise quite well with arrows, making even the hardest shots possible.

Also note Clint doesn't mind hurting his opponents physically and if he has to, he will hit Spector's eyes 

He can be quite heartless when he needs to be. 

BTW, sorry about the wait on this reply, my cpu was being slow.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

K4TZM4N +1

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower:  

Thanks. 

While Clint doesn't have the showings H2H Moon Knight has H2H wise, he hasn't had the opportunity Moon Knight has. I'm sure that if given the same opportunity, Clint could be just as impressive H2H wise. 

He's had more than a fair chance.  He's had numerous titles and been on countless teams :P 

He has had training from many people over the years and is a great H2H combatant. He just doesn't show it as often as he does his insane accuracy, which is my next point.  

But when he does, it simply isn't as impressive. 

I think Clint's accuracy is enough to place an explosive arrow in the right places to knock Moon Knight out or at least off guard. His explosive arrows are impressive and when combinding them with his tactical awairness and sences, He will be able to do take advantage of the opening.  

Check my scans above of Moon Knight being able to fight well after taking explosive far greater than Barton's explosive arrows.  There were boxes of explosives LOL. Also, I've never seen anything to imply Clint would be willing to take an eye from Moon Knight in the duration of this fight with morals on.

There's no denying Clint is the better marksman, we've agreed on this.  However, I don't think it's enough to counter-act Moon Knight's advantage of durability, his own offensive projectile capabilities (to aid him), and his superior close range abilities, as well as numerous close range weapons.  Plus, Moon Knight isn't shabby when it comes to the agility department, either (with my scans of him bullet doding regular and blizing foes).  We've seen the likes of Bucky and Barton dodge regular arrows from Clint, it's not hard to believe Moon Knight would even be able to dodge a few as well.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

STRAFE +1 FOR HAWKEYE SCANS.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Vance Astro:
LOL
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:

" @Vance Astro: LOL "

I have never seen that many scans posted in Barton's favor(or at least many good ones in context).I commend Strafe for making some type of argument for him.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Strafe Prower
@k4tzm4n: He had 3 minis and an ongoing that got to 8 issues -.- LOL. Moon Knight's volumes are how many issues? LOL Team books mean S*** btw when it comes to feats for him. 

I will agree there, but I don't think the small difference in H2H abilites will give Moon Knight the win. Clint can certainly keep his distance and just take Spector out via range attacks. 

You missed my point. None of those explosives hit Moon Knight directly. Clint's arrows will and possibly in the weak spots of his armor. Also, Clint can shoot multiple arrows, equaling the amout of power in those scans if he chooses. Also note this doesn't even factor in the possibility of Putty, Net, Acid, Sonic, and other arrows Clint can have at anytime. I would think he would have at least 2 of 1 or more of them in his "Standar equipment". I think Clint is more than accurate enough to predict where Mark moves and shoot an arrow in his eye, he has hit much harder shots. 

While Mark does have the durability advantage, He has weakspots that Clint can expose with his arsenal of arrows. I don't think Mark's projectile will help him honestly. Clint will either dodge them (He dodge gunfire with ease) or shoot them out of the sky and shoot arrows at MK in a rapid sequence. I also think Clint could use trick arrows up close to give him an edge in the H2H department as well. He has done so many times and could do so now. Clint wouldn't hurt Bucky if he had too. He respects Steve to much for that. Also, he often doesn't get used very well in books with the Caps. Moon Knight may dodge a few, but he would get hit as well, which would be the winning factor for Clint IMO.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Power NeXus

Is is just me, or has Comicvine been getting way more epic scan orgies than usual lately?  
btw, Strafe and k4tz, I saved just about all of those. Hope you don't mind =]

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Power NeXus: LOL, we try 

I don't mind a bit.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" Is is just me, or has Comicvine been getting way more epic scan orgies than usual lately?  btw, Strafe and k4tz, I saved just about all of those. Hope you don't mind =] "
it's not you.the scans have been getting up.People are doing their homework now.i like what i see.Battle Forums aren't what they were but we're making some level of progress at least.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro:
Vance thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to get the view of Clint raised to the right level around here. I have a mini, West Coast Avengers, and Solo Avengers to go still for scans :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro: Vance thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to get the view of Clint raised to the right level around here. I have a mini, West Coast Avengers, and Solo Avengers to go still for scans :) "
Nice.It's good to see someone giving Clint more of a chance to win despite his limited showings.Marvel needs to step their game up on him.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Strafe Prower
@Vance Astro: Agreed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower: 

He had 3 minis and an ongoing that got to 8 issues -.- LOL. Moon Knight's volumes are how many issues? LOL Team books mean S*** btw when it comes to feats for him.  

Clint Barton has been in more than twice the amount of comics Moon Knight has.  And team books certainly have their share of feats.  Each team book always makes an effort to shine the spotlight on each member every other arc or so.  Even when the story doesn't revolve around them, there's always feats (Gambit in X-Men, for example).  Hell, I have a good amount of Beast feats and he's only been in team books!  *sigh* Poor Beast :( 

My point is if he was a fighter of greater skill than Moon Knight, we'd be clear of that by now ;) 

I will agree there, but I don't think the small difference in H2H abilites will give Moon Knight the win. Clint can certainly keep his distance and just take Spector out via range attacks. 

In close range, he'll win it unarmed.  Here, he's got all of his melee weapons too

You missed my point. None of those explosives hit Moon Knight directly. 

That doesn't make a difference.  The explosions were right next to him and significantly more powerful than a standard explosive arrow from Barton.   

Clint's arrows will and possibly in the weak spots of his armor.  

Those more powerful explosives barely damaged his armor, same with four shotgun blasts point blank and well as a burst shot from a heavy machine gun... And multiple pistol shots. The armor will hold. 

Also, Clint can shoot multiple arrows, equaling the amout of power in those scans if he chooses.

Morals apply and Clint is going to unleash a volley of explosive arrows before the gap is closed? I don't view that as likely at all.  

Also note this doesn't even factor in the possibility of Putty, Net, Acid, Sonic, and other arrows Clint can have at anytime. 

Putty can play a role, the others not so much.  Net is easily cut, acid he wouldn't use, and sonic is unlikely to be a deciding factor in this battle.  IIRC, his communication system in his mask / helmet allows him to mute certain channels.  I'll need to confirm this, because it's just a vague memory of him. 

I would think he would have at least 2 of 1 or more of them in his "Standar equipment". I think Clint is more than accurate enough to predict where Mark moves and shoot an arrow in his eye, he has hit much harder shots.  

He's not shooting him in the eye, not with morals on.  Unless of course, you can prove otherwise.  

While Mark does have the durability advantage, He has weakspots that Clint can expose with his arsenal of arrows

They're few and part between.  Throw in Spector's agility, and the fact he's also throwing projectiles Barton's way, and I wouldn't bank on that. 

I don't think Mark's projectile will help him honestly. Clint will either dodge them (He dodge gunfire with ease) 

As can Moon Knight...  

or shoot them out of the sky and shoot arrows at MK in a rapid sequence. 

Moon Knight isn't going to throw two and just give up.  The point is he won't win with them, but it keeps Barton occupied. 

Clint could use trick arrows up close to give him an edge in the H2H department as well.   

Honestly, I think Moon Knight's superior skill accompanied by an adamantium bo-staff, truncheon and nunchaku will allow for a KO before he can. 

Clint wouldn't hurt Bucky if he had too. He respects Steve to much for that.  

That's why he pulled a cheap shot on him in the end of training? ;) 

Also, he often doesn't get used very well in books with the Caps. Moon Knight may dodge a few, but he would get hit as well, which would be the winning factor for Clint IMO.      

I've already proven his armor can hold up to a great deal, and even without it, Moon Knight has functioned with arrows in him before. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Just a little more: 
Moon Knight displaying more h2h knowledge (dialogue = key here) 

Awesome accuracy / tactical feat

A more light-hearted and fun accuracy feat 

I also remarked before about sonic arrows not being an issue.  Here's why: 

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By geraldthesloth

Dumping Hawkeye feats.

Clint's bow strength is stronger compared to US Agents shield toss.
 Clint's bow strength is stronger compared to US Agents shield toss.

Clint's training regiment, that includes some difficult shots.
 Clint's training regiment, that includes some difficult shots.

No Caption Provided

Sparring against Mockingbird.
 Sparring against Mockingbird.

No Caption Provided

Laying it down on Zaran.
 Laying it down on Zaran.

No Caption Provided
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Strafe Prower
@k4tzm4n: You can be in 4 times the amount of comics as another person, but if the majority of them aren't focusing on you, You want have as many feats period. I just don't think that the gap between there skill is big enough to say MK will win against Clint. Clint's arrows>Moon Knight's weapons as they are more versatile and don't have to hit him directly when hawkeye uses them. 

The Crossbones fight was impressive, but Crossbones wasn't aiming for weak spots in the armor and neither were the explosions. Clint's explosive, and whatever other type arrows he uses, will be and they could do significantly more damage than what you showed in the scans. 

Clint's always been able to fire rapid arrows before his opponents react, it wouldn't be a hard feat for Clint to pull off. 

The difference between Hawkeye's arrows and Moon Knights projectiles is Hawkeye's is faster, more versatile, deadlier, better range and he can shoot them at a more rapid rate. No matter how many Moon Knight throws, it is a waste of time and note really enough to distract Clint as you suggest. 

Bucky and him do that to each other all the time. 

Then it would be hard for a regular archer to bring MK down, but not Clint.  

Some feats. 

No Caption Provided
Showing accuracy to take out an opponents weapon from quite a distance away.

No Caption Provided

Shooting 3 types of arrows with great accuracy. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower: 

You can be in 4 times the amount of comics as another person, but if the majority of them aren't focusing on you, You want have as many feats period. 

I agree Clint is underused, but the sheer amount of panel time he's had has given us a good understanding of both his hand-to-hand abilities, as well as skill with a bow.  It's clear his skill with the bow is leagues above his skill in the other department. 

just don't think that the gap between there skill is big enough to say MK will win against Clint.

I haven't seen a single hand-to-hand feat honestly proving otherwise.  Just like you believe Clint is often sold short of his abilities, I honestly believe Moon Knight is as well in hand-to hand. 

Clint's arrows>Moon Knight's weapons as they are more versatile and don't have to hit him directly when hawkeye uses them.  

Undoubtedly true.  However, there are far more factors to include, which I believe give Moon Knight the edge.  We'll address this below. 

The Crossbones fight was impressive,

Bushwacker :P 

but Crossbones wasn't aiming for weak spots in the armor and neither were the explosions. Clint's explosive, and whatever other type arrows he uses, will be and they could do significantly more damage than what you showed in the scans. 

It's unlikely this will happen, and I'll explain why.  
1) Clint won't really have the time to study Moon Knight's armor and determine weak spots, aside from his head, which we both know he won't tag. 
2) IIRC, they're fighting on battleworld, which will provide a good deal of cover to both combatants. 
3) Moon Knight will be on the offensive too, properly using cover and high ground with his superior displays of agility. 3 
4) He's been shot in the weak spots, as well as hit with several arrows when not in the armor, and has continued to fight well. 
5) All of these factors will limit the time Barton has for distance.

Clint's always been able to fire rapid arrows before his opponents react, it wouldn't be a hard feat for Clint to pull off. 

We've never seen him do such against worthy foes.  The most impressive was Mockingbird.  It's quite common for heroes along these levels to react quicker than most humans can.  I'm not downplaying his feats, but instead saying I believe Moon Knight has what it takes to hang with Barton's offensive tactics.

The difference between Hawkeye's arrows and Moon Knights projectiles is Hawkeye's is faster, more versatile, deadlier, better range and he can shoot them at a more rapid rate. No matter how many Moon Knight throws, it is a waste of time and note really enough to distract Clint as you suggest.  

Using the daggers is much better than not using them.  Everything counts in combat, and even momentary distractions against either character can be critical for gaining ground. 

Bucky and him do that to each other all the time.  

It was during their recent training fight.  Bucky dodged his training-safe arrows (the points were different) and honestly schooled him LOL 

Then it would be hard for a regular archer to bring MK down, but not Clint.  

I think Clint has what it takes to earn quite a few wins, but the far superior armor, agility, and better hand-to-hand should give Moon Knight a small majority (to me, at least). 

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Strafe Prower:
*discrediting the feats in 3...2...1* :P 

1) The first scan is essentially what Moon Knight did in the scan I provided, but with an extra arrow.  I'd expect that kind of ability from Barton, but I showed Moon Knight isn't far behind LOL 
2)  
a) The captions stated Hawkeye needed to take time for that shot. Which is surprising, because you'd think he can do that effortlessly LOL 
b) They're generic thugs running directly away :P