Fight starts at Cell Games arena

Last DB battle ill make...for now lol

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Massive stomp in Luffy's favor. Haki and Gear 2nd make him untouchable, and I may be mistaken, but Observation Haki would still work if Tien got a solar flare off.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive stomp in Tien's favor. His sheer speed and technique make him untouchable, and I may be mistaken, but his third eye would still allow him to track Luffy in Gear Second.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SonDeathEater

It's close but I'd give Luffy the edge since they're in character.Tien is unlikely to use his Tri Beam attack for a K.O. and his physical hits would not be able to put Luffy down.Even with his ki blasts,Luffy has pre-cog and superior speed to go against Tien Shinhan and powerful attacks that can do massive damage to Tien like Gum Gum Elephant Gun or any Gear 2nd/Arnament Haki/both combination.

Though Tien Shinhan's ki blasts are deadly enough to seriously hurt Luffy, I doubt he can quickly take down Luffy before Luffy can defeat Tien.Tien doesn't use Tri Beam in character for a KO.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Massive stomp in Tien's favor. His sheer speed and technique make him untouchable, and I may be mistaken, but his third eye would still allow him to track Luffy in Gear Second.

Massive stomp in Luffy's favor. Haki and Gear 2nd make him untouchable, and I may be mistaken, but Observation Haki would still work if Tien got a solar flare off.

Lol.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By micah007123

Luffy.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's close but I'd give Luffy the edge since they're in character.Tien is unlikely to use his Tri Beam attack for a K.O. and his physical hits would not be able to put Luffy down.Even with his ki blasts,Luffy has pre-cog and superior speed to go against Tien Shinhan and powerful attacks that can do massive damage to Tien like Gum Gum Elephant Gun or any Gear 2nd/Arnament Haki/both combination.

Though Tien Shinhan's ki blasts are deadly enough to seriously hurt Luffy, I doubt he can quickly take down Luffy before Luffy can defeat Tien.Tien doesn't use Tri Beam in character for a KO.

He used the Tri-Beam as a last resort when he fought Goku.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Frisky4

Pre-DBZ? That's close.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@mrunsmiley said:

Lol.

And the plot thickens.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: He only did it as a last resort to get him out of the stage and willingly told him to back off to not kill him.I don't really think Tien would use it unless he willing knew it wouldn't kill or nearly kill Luffy.Any of Luffy's individual hits enhanced by Haki or Gear 2nd would probably cripple Tien.

Sheeno64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy 6/10. Haki should not be underestimated, on the other hand, either should Ki attacks.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-DBZ I'd say Tien.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien would be... pancakes? Well damn.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I like it, I'm gonna use it in the next stomp thread I see.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy, because Tien lacks feats =^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: Tien has plenty feats up to this point. He's probably the strongest character in the world behind Goku and Piccolo.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tien

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: Tien has plenty feats up to this point. He's probably the strongest character in the world behind Goku and Piccolo.

Like what? Tien blew up the stadium, kept up with Master Roshi and Kid Goku, has the 6 arm thing and.....a mean Dodon ray?

Honestly, what pre-DBZ feats put him on Luffy's level.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien godstomps and proceeds to solo OP verse.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Like what? Tien blew up the stadium, kept up with Master Roshi and Kid Goku, has the 6 arm thing and.....a mean Dodon ray?

Honestly, what pre-DBZ feats put him on Luffy's level.

He's definitely faster, as One Piece has yet to match Krillin and Roshi's "whole fight scene before anyone can see" feat, let alone Tien at the 23ed Budokai who a much stronger Roshi straight up admitted would stomp him into the dirt. In fact Luffy was only able to move faster than the eye can see when he discovered Gear Second, which is a far cry from having a whole fight scene at those speeds. Although he has been able to react to those speeds since a lot earlier, it would be like when Tien was speedblitzing Goku with his weighted training clothes on. Tien's third eye and martial arts training only amplifies this, Luffy will struggle to tag him. Meanwhile Tien has some mean endurance of his own, and can take Luffy down with Dodonpas and Tri-Beams. The only advantages I see for Luffy are strength and his rubber anatomy. Tien has speed and skill in spades, and a plethora of versatile techniques like multi-form and the four arms thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Thanks for the concern, but I'm sticking with that :D

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NEO TRI-BEAM, MUTHAF**KAAAASSS!!!

Nah, JK, Tien gets shat on. Though I love me some tri-beam...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Luffy.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lel naw

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

He's definitely faster, as One Piece has yet to match Krillin and Roshi's "whole fight scene before anyone can see" feat, let alone Tien at the 23ed Budokai who a much stronger Roshi straight up admitted would stomp him into the dirt. In fact Luffy was only able to move faster than the eye can see when he discovered Gear Second, which is a far cry from having a whole fight scene at those speeds. Although he has been able to react to those speeds since a lot earlier, it would be like when Tien was speedblitzing Goku with his weighted training clothes on. Tien's third eye and martial arts training only amplifies this, Luffy will struggle to tag him. Meanwhile Tien has some mean endurance of his own, and can take Luffy down with Dodonpas and Tri-Beams. The only advantages I see for Luffy are strength and his rubber anatomy. Tien has speed and skill in spades, and a plethora of versatile techniques like multi-form and the four arms thing.

How does Tien get by Luffy's body though? He'd have to use the Tri-Beam, since Luffy only seems to be hurt by explosions, swords, and extreme temperature.

He has the Tri-Beam and Dodonpa, two of the strongest attacks in the series, and surely he can expel generic unnamed ki blasts as well, so he is definitely capable of mixing it up a bit. Since he can fly, and is faster than Luffy, I honestly don't see why he can't feasibly win.

Avatar image for gokuthreadswillbebanned
GokuThreadsWillBeBanned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy speedblitz.

Luffy KO. Spite.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssjbatdan said:

@nickzambuto said:

How does Tien get by Luffy's body though? He'd have to use the Tri-Beam, since Luffy only seems to be hurt by explosions, swords, and extreme temperature.

He has the Tri-Beam and Dodonpa, two of the strongest attacks in the series, and surely he can expel generic unnamed ki blasts as well, so he is definitely capable of mixing it up a bit. Since he can fly, and is faster than Luffy, I honestly don't see why he can't feasibly win.

Dodonpa is ludicrously easy for Luffy to dodge and Tien uses Tri-Beam as a final resort attack.Also that Roshi/Krillin feat you are talking about is barely hypersonic which Luffy was easily contending with even before learning Gear 2nd and I am not even getting into his Post skip speed feats.Also Tien doesn't have any endurance feats to say he won't get one shotted by Luffy's high end attacks(gear 3rd) let alone surviving his base strength

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I don't think Tien pre-dbz would win vs Luffy, but Roshi/Krillin feat isn't barely above hypersonic.

Fighting an entire fight in 0.2 of a second, making decisions, moves, standing around to think, shooting boogers, where no one can track their movements. Easily above mach 5 speeds to pull that off. Tao Pai Pai was calced at Mach 14, Kid Goku beat his ass and Tien is of comparable in speed.

Anyways, Luffy would win due to pure physical strength comparable to island level, speed and endurance. His Pre-cog would judge Dodonpa rays and can easily dodge the tribeam at G2.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: I don't think Tien pre-dbz would win vs Luffy, but Roshi/Krillin feat isn't barely above hypersonic.

Fighting an entire fight in 0.2 of a second, making decisions, moves, standing around to think, shooting boogers, where no one can track their movements. Easily above mach 5 speeds to pull that off. Tao Pai Pai was calced at Mach 14, Kid Goku beat his ass and Tien is of comparable in speed.

Anyways, Luffy would win due to pure physical strength comparable to island level, speed and endurance. His Pre-cog would judge Dodonpa rays and can easily dodge the tribeam at G2.

Was it been stated that the scene took 0.2 seconds to occur?Also by barely hypersonic I meant low hypersonic which is generally considered Mach 5-10 though Tien is obviously on 2 digit Mach range,I don't see him being superior to Luffy in speed

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux said:

Was it been stated that the scene took 0.2 seconds to occur?Also by barely hypersonic I meant low hypersonic which is generally considered Mach 5-10 though Tien is obviously on 2 digit Mach range,I don't see him being superior to Luffy in speed

Luffy is faster, I know, which is one of the factors of why i think he wins.

Also,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My money's on Tien for now... Close battle thogh.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: @colliderz: @ssjbatdan: I don't think Luffy is as fast as top tiers in Dragon Ball, or anywhere close really. Granted I'm only on Fishman island, but his pure speed is only around hypersonic, not MASSIVELY hypersonic like Tien. What speed feats are you guys thinking of?

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy tanked a cannonball strong enough to destroy a village. I don't think tien could win

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux: @colliderz: @ssjbatdan: I don't think Luffy is as fast as top tiers in Dragon Ball, or anywhere close really. Granted I'm only on Fishman island, but his pure speed is only around hypersonic, not MASSIVELY hypersonic like Tien. What speed feats are you guys thinking of?

Personally the only speed level I don't see Luffy keeping up with would be the very god tier speed of DB where even Kami weren't able to see Goku and Piccolo at the very end of 23rd Budokai

I can post the scans if you want, but out of sheer laziness so I will just give the context of them;

Before learning gear 2nd Luffy has outrun explosions multiple times before as hypersonic speed feats(one at Skypiea against that priest another one at Foxy battle)

Another impressive but still pre gear 2nd in Alabasta Luffy was easily contending with Croc's speed and even showing superior speed at some points.Croc was able to blitz Robin from a decent distance who even at that time had no problem in reacting to hypersonic foes like Pell

Not sure if you finished Fishman but Luffy debuted a new move called ''Red Hawk'' where he ignites his punch out of sheer air friction, attaining re-entry level speed (at least Mach 25+)

Also in the most recent chapter he showed he can use that attack in a spamable ''Gatling gun'' form

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy's name is idiotic so he loses

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

Personally the only speed level I don't see Luffy keeping up with would be the very god tier speed of DB where even Kami weren't able to see Goku and Piccolo at the very end of 23rd Budokai

I can post the scans if you want, but out of sheer laziness so I will just give the context of them;

Before learning gear 2nd Luffy has outrun explosions multiple times before as hypersonic speed feats(one at Skypiea against that priest another one at Foxy battle)

Another impressive but still pre gear 2nd in Alabasta Luffy was easily contending with Croc's speed and even showing superior speed at some points.Croc was able to blitz Robin from a decent distance who even at that time had no problem in reacting to hypersonic foes like Pell

Not sure if you finished Fishman but Luffy debuted a new move called ''Red Hawk'' where he ignites his punch out of sheer air friction, attaining re-entry level speed (at least Mach 25+)

Also in the most recent chapter he showed he can use that attack in a spamable ''Gatling gun'' form

Goku and Piccolo's level at the 23ed Budokai is far, far outside Luffy's league. The speed in Dragon Ball has always been absolutely insane, Luffy definitely has strength over Tien, but I really don't think their speed is comparable when you take everything into account. Allow me to explain.

First of all, could you post scans of Luffy actually outrunning explosions? Because I'm a big fan of the series and I don't remember him doing that. I mean, I'm sure explosions go off around Luffy while he's running away from them all the time, but he's never actually been caught in an explosion and outraced it without getting caught until Cesar Clown's exploding gel or whatever that was. Again I'm not caught up, I've just seen the Cesar feat thrown around before, so that might not be the full context. But regardless, giving Luffy the benefit of the doubt on all of this, Tien still outmatches him since, if you'll remember, when King Piccolo crippled Goku and fired his Demon Explosive Wave at full power, Tien was the one to swoop in and snatch Goku out of the explosion and bring him into the air without either being harmed, and given Piccolo's power it should go without saying that this is a WAY better feat than Luffy dodging regular explosions. And again, that's giving him the benefit of the doubt, because like I said I don't recall him having any real feats of doing that, which would mean Tien's speed is way out of his league as I originally said. I'm having trouble posting scans at the moment, but you can read it here if you forgot about the scene.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dragon_ball/v11/c158/13.html

Now consider this: Despite the speed Tien displays here, Drum was able to speedblitz him, yet Goku without being crippled speedblitzed Drum. After training with Korin, Tien had become so fast that he was then able to speedblitz Goku with his weighted training clothes on, who was stated to be just as fast as he was the last time Tien saw him, AKA here. So even after this Tien's speed ended up like, tripling before the end of the series. How can you possibly expect Luffy to compare to him?

About Crocodile, he didn't actually speedblitz Robin. In fact she was actually able to dodge him a bit initially. He only tagged her by transforming into sand and disappearing, then appearing behind her, which isn't speed, he just caught her by surprise. I mean it's a good showing for Croc, skill/intelligence/powers, but it isn't speed, so Luffy keeping up with him isn't necessarily a good feat.

Loading Video...

If you wanna talk speedblitzing, look at Tao Pai Pai. This is the guy who, when he was still human, moved faster than General Blue could even see, despite the fact that Blue was able to toy with Krillin. Now again, Krillin and Master Roshi had an entire, prolonged fight scene at the World Tournament without anybody seeing anything. They traded blows, spat at each other, strategized for a bit, played a game, talked, and then traded more blows and it all happened faster than the eye could see. Then General Blue came along and stomped Krillin, but not only did Tao speedblitz Blue, he moved completely faster than he was even able to perceive. So Tao is like, massively MASSIVELY hypersonic.

Years later, Tao became a cyborg and his power doubled, but after training with Korin, Tien was like a monster compared to him.

Loading Video...

Just to recap, Krillin was already massively hypersonic in the second arc of the series. Blue blitzed him, then Blue couldn't even perceive Tao, who when twice as strong couldn't perceive Tien. This makes Tien so MASSIVELY above hypersonic speed that it's not even funny. Like I said, the speed in DB is insane. Luffy's Red Hawk move that is so impressive for him, was replicated by Ran Fan during the 21st World Tournament, a very minor character who is just one step above canon fodder. Nam beat her with his eyes closed, yet Nam was blitzed by Tien. Therefore if Luffy's Red Hawk move if the best he's got going for him, Tien will speedblitz him even before training with Korin.

Then there's the fact that Goku has at least three light-speed feats (jumping up and catching a Dragon Ball before it could spread across the earth, dodging lasers, and outracing solar flare) at a time where Tien would blitz him. The speed gap really is tremendous, DB characters are just insane in that regard. Again, the first time Luffy was able to move faster than the eye can see, was when he unlocked Gear Second, which was midway through the series. Comparatively, in the second arc of Dragon Ball, Krillin was already having a whole fight scene at those speeds. It just isn't comparable.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By colliderz

@nickzambuto:

First of all, could you post scans of Luffy actually outrunning explosions? Because I'm a big fan of the series and I don't remember him doing that. I mean, I'm sure explosions go off around Luffy while he's running away from them all the time, but he's never actually been caught in an explosion and outraced it without getting caught until Cesar Clown's exploding gel or whatever that was.

Here;

About Crocodile, he didn't actually speedblitz Robin. In fact she was actually able to dodge him a bit initially. He only tagged her by transforming into sand and disappearing, then appearing behind her, which isn't speed, he just caught her by surprise. I mean it's a good showing for Croc, skill/intelligence/powers, but it isn't speed, so Luffy keeping up with him isn't necessarily a good feat.

Well, I don't see why that does not count as blitz since Croc was able to escape from Robin's vision in an instant and blitzed her from the behind

Just the dodging part is enough since Robin's was fast enough to subdue Pell in the same way who had hypersonic speed

No Caption Provided

Then there's the fact that Goku has at least three light-speed feats (jumping up and catching a Dragon Ball before it could spread across the earth, dodging lasers, and outracing solar flare) at a time where Tien would blitz him.

First Goku catching a DB is credible however there are many facts that puts this feat far behind light speed

• light can travel around the earth 30 times in a single second so they simply didn't had such speed
  • IIRC we don't know how long it takes for them to travel across
  • IIRC Goku caught the ball before they were seperated

Dodging lasers are from Red Ribbon Army right?When Goku fought Black in his mecha suit?If thats the case is there any proof of that attack being light speed?

Anyway Luffy himself has already dodged lasers before

Also please note that Pacifista's lasers are legit light speed since they were remodeled versions of Kizaru's DF

As for solar flare I Don't actually view that as a credible feat since accepting such feat in an early stage of Dragon Ball would be heavily inconsistent as it would mean Goku had FTL movement speed

As an example from OP, Zoro was also dancing between Kuma's so called ''light speed'' air canons so I can just go and assume Zoro is FTL too, but saying Zoro is FTL does not makes sense at all when you compare it with the overall feats so far in OP.

Just to recap, Krillin was already massively hypersonic in the second arc of the series. Blue blitzed him, then Blue couldn't even perceive Tao, who when twice as strong couldn't perceive Tien. This makes Tien so MASSIVELY above hypersonic speed that it's not even funny. Like I said, the speed in DB is insane.

Okay now lets say Krillin was Mach 10 with his feat Blue having superior speed puts him to Mach 10-15 then add Tao which will make Mach 15-20 and fnally with Tien blitzing Tao will make Mach 20-25.In the end with all of this high ballings in the scaling it barely reaches to Luffy's level of speed so I don't see how this tops what Luffy has shown

Luffy's Red Hawk move that is so impressive for him, was replicated by Ran Fan during the 21st World Tournament, a very minor character who is just one step above canon fodder. Nam beat her with his eyes closed, yet Nam was blitzed by Tien. Therefore if Luffy's Red Hawk move if the best he's got going for him, Tien will speedblitz him even before training with Korin.

Ran Fan had re-entry feats O-o?Even if she did it would be inconsistent since it wouldn't make sense given how she was written as a character and her shown stats.Using your logic which is avoiding if the feat is consistent or not I can scale Luffy's speed to insane levels from fodders like Usopp and Nami who has lightning timer feats

Anyway just to make sure the kind of ignition I am talking about is this like how meteors ignite during orbital falls

No Caption Provided

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien has three eyes so he can track better he wins because of this.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is overestimating tien. He may give him a fight but this is a stomp . he Only has 2 attacks that can defeat him.

1. Evil containment wave 2. Tribeam

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's how I see this playing out:

Tien's punches and kicks will prove useless and Luffy will give him a beating at first. Tien will blind Luffy with a Solar Flare and fire a tri beam, but Luffy will use observation Haki to dodge it at the last second and he'll K.O. Tien while his guard is down.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy should take this one

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers