• Drax the Destroyer
  • Vulcan
  • Saviour Cable
  • Maestro
  • Magneto
  • Black Bolt
  • Super Skrull

The Rules

• Win by any means except Monarch and Superman Prime cannot be TPd or BFRd.
  • Monarch and Superman Prime are morals off, bloodlusted, and going all-out.
  • Marvel Team is in-character but determined to win.
  • Random encounter on a deserted Earth.
  • Post-Crisis and Earth-616 versions.
  • Random encounter.
TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Thats a lot of people....

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Thor solos, Hulk solos, SS solos, BRB solos, Sentry Solos,

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Monarch drains a large number of them (they won't be able to do the same back since he pulls from a source of infinite energy). He could also just one-shot most of them. Captain Atom has already one-shot Green Lantern in the past (who has comparable durability to most of the characters here). Not only that, but Monarch killed several versions of Superman and Wonder Woman just to prove a point. An AoE attack from him should wipe out a lot of these characters.

Prime probably goes on a one-shotting fest, and blitzes a large number of the characters present. I also don't think that anyone here has what it takes to harm him or Monarch.

Super Skrull, Blue Marvel, Hulk, Black Bolt, Magneto, Nova, Thor, Gladiator, Fallen One, etc... They all die pretty quick.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silly above. Which thor is this by the way it really matters. If this is OF Thor or above then team can win. I will get into details once I know which I'm dealing with??

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@the_man_with_questions: Captain Atom has also been 1 shotted by Hal plenty of times. lets not pretend Captain Atom > Hal Jordan... hes not and its not even close

@mysticmedivh: i notice you didnt include Adam Warlock... coward!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@warlockmage:

I didn't want to go through Soul Steal GG posts, so yeah, I left him out.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: Captain Atom has also been 1 shotted by Hal plenty of times. lets not pretend Captain Atom > Hal Jordan... hes not and its not even close

@mysticmedivh: i notice you didnt include Adam Warlock... coward!

When did Lantern one-shot Atom? Scans? Issue number? Etc? Atom would destroy Lantern. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that Hal would beat Atom.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, get Sentry out of there. I love Sentry, but like Flash, he ruins battles.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: in character Adam would never risk soul stealing Monarch and Prime

he'll only use it as an absolute last resort. because if he soul steals then he'll have that persons soul in them (and im sure Monarch and Prime's souls arent too nice)

only people who dont know adam would say "Soul Steal" GG however it is possible he takes them into the soul world so ill accept your answer.

as for this the duo should win i think

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: just so you know asking for scans/issue numbers with me is useless as i dont make claims that dont have scans backing them up

No Caption Provided

i am missing the follow up scan but Atom is 1 shotted. Atom cant even break out of Hals chain construct.

Captain Atom is not in the same league as Hal Jordan. unless its Nu 52 and then i got news for you

im gonna back the guy who punched a whole straight through Amazo with the JLs powers coppied over Captain Atom sorry.

The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: just so you know asking for scans/issue numbers with me is useless as i dont make claims that dont have scans backing them up

No Caption Provided

i am missing the follow up scan but Atom is 1 shotted. Atom cant even break out of Hals chain construct.

Captain Atom is not in the same league as Hal Jordan. unless its Nu 52 and then i got news for you

im gonna back the guy who punched a whole straight through Amazo with the JLs powers coppied over Captain Atom sorry.

Atom wasn't one-shot. Post the full fight.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Atom literally proceeds to one-shot Hal two panels later. Not only that, but this was a less experience Atom. Atom, Pre-Monarch, was able to temporarily put Mr. Majestic out of commission. Not only that, but the version of Atom being used here is him in his Monarch state. He took on an entire army of Lanterns, as well as several versions of Superman and Wonder Woman, and easily beat them all. Atom destroys Lantern. Period.

As for your other scan, take a moment to look at what's going on in that scan. Atom isn't even trying. He's holding back and trying to explain himself to the Titans and Hal. Not only that, but he wasn't one-shot. Nothing even indicates that he was significantly hurt. What's your point?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: thank you sir. In that case this is tough. If Thor absorbs redirects monarchs own power back at him or if all the heralds silver surfer etc jump supes while the rest attack monarch then yes they can win due to versility and numbers. But even then won't be easy. Thor and Bill together can absorb redirect massive energy from monarch while sentry and silver surfer and the heralds jump Superman. Many will fall but sentry surfer nova they are all fast enough for supes. The combined power of this team takes this

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By termiteone4ever

Team loses. Heat vision kills more 99% . Reality breaking punches.

Plus the last time i recall even the combine power of every one here doesnt compare to the Monarch.

I have yet to see any body with the enough power to destroy the universe instantly. Not energy over time. Not two mins but instantly. That is just too powerful. Not even Galactus with all his rage could do that.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

mismatch

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch and Prime.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal's power ring was nearly depleted against Nathaniel

Prime and Monarch win

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worst-case scenario, Monarch blows up and Prime survives it.

Prime/Monarch win every time.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: thank you sir. In that case this is tough. If Thor absorbs redirects monarchs own power back at him or if all the heralds silver surfer etc jump supes while the rest attack monarch then yes they can win due to versility and numbers. But even then won't be easy. Thor and Bill together can absorb redirect massive energy from monarch while sentry and silver surfer and the heralds jump Superman. Many will fall but sentry surfer nova they are all fast enough for supes. The combined power of this team takes this

None of the heroes or villains you just said have any feat of absorbing or surviving a universal blast that erases everything in an instant . There is no proof none of them can drain the power of a universe busting energies. How are they going to survive Prime Punch or heat vision well i should not call it heat vision if i recall it did some damage to the Source wall. I may have to go back and read. He was even standing on the source wall

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomps.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheKinfing

The Duo.

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Monarch alone can incinerate everyone here lmao

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By destinyman75

@termiteone4ever: Oh you could be right I'm not debating against monarch and Superman winning its certainly a possible outcome maybe even more probable. What I am doing is debating how the team could potentially do so. Thor BRB and silver surfer all have massive absorbing abilities. Thor Absorbed the null bomb easily and the null bomb was 1/3 of the entire universe in scope. So I think BRB working with Thor can absorb redirect Monarchs blast. Not just because of the scope chance but also because Monarchs universe blast never destroyed even a planet (not that he doesn't have the potential mind you. . But he has never done that. So I can see thor having delt with the Null Bomb and having a history of absorbing could potentially do so here. Especially with Bills, Maybe Quasar's added help since he too can absorb redirect and sheild and maybe magnetos shields to sheild them as well. Having said that Superman bad as he us will have a hard time enough with all these heralds of Galactus and Sentry Surfer between them all they can certainly win or at the very least occupy superman long enough. Once Thor bill quasar magneto captain marvel blue marvel.black bolt Hyperion etc can handle Monarch they way I mentioned above while Sentry Surfer and all the other heralds deal with Superman. So yes I think they can win

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@mysticmedivh:

How is this not a mismatch? The only ones who aren't complete non-factors are annihilators & Sentry & Thor.

Thor or any annihilator isn't going to hurt any of them & monarch's versatility outmatches annihilators' & Thor's.

The only things sentry has over them is molecular manip & TP, TP is banned & SMP has resisted stronger molecular manip. I assume monarch can do it too as he is by definition captain atom.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By youmessinwithme

@destinyman75 said:

@termiteone4ever: Oh you could be right I'm not debating against monarch and Superman winning its certainly a possible outcome maybe even more probable. What I am doing is debating how the team could potentially do so. Thor BRB and silver surfer all have massive absorbing abilities. Thor Absorbed the null bomb easily and the null bomb was 1/3 of the entire universe in scope. So I think BRB working with Thor can absorb redirect Monarchs blast. Not just because of the scope chance but also because Monarchs universe blast never destroyed even a planet (not that he doesn't have the potential mind you. . But he has never done that. So I can see thor having delt with the Null Bomb and having a history of absorbing could potentially do so here. Especially with Bills, Maybe Quasar's added help since he too can absorb redirect and sheild and maybe magnetos shields to sheild them as well. Having said that Superman bad as he us will have a hard time enough with all these heralds of Galactus and Sentry Surfer between them all they can certainly win or at the very least occupy superman long enough. Once Thor bill quasar magneto captain marvel blue marvel.black bolt Hyperion etc can handle Monarch they way I mentioned above while Sentry Surfer and all the other heralds deal with Superman. So yes I think they can win

The bomb Thor absorbed was only enough to destroy a galaxy. (that's still really freaking impressive though)

Thor's hammer created a shield that contained a blast from a bomb that was going to destroy 1/4th or 1/5th of the universe.

Also I think prime is susceptible to energy drain.

Also the point you make about the universe destroying blast is pretty good, the planet they're on survives, a monitor survives and even a little plant that was possibly shielded by the monitors personal shields survives. Also doesn't that kill monarch?? I don't think he can just dish out universe destroying blasts like that.

Plus if were counting one off showings like Prime surviving a universe destroying blast at point blank range even though that's contradictory to literally all his other durability feats ever, than Hyperion's feat of surviving 2 universes blowing up in his face should still stand.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jay_z94  Online

Team 1 curbstomp

Many heroes will be getting one shotted

And if worse comes to worst, SMP rip's monarch's armour off and survives while everyone else is vaporised.

@destinyman75 said:

The bomb Thor absorbed was only enough to destroy a galaxy. (that's still really freaking impressive though)

Thor's hammer created a shield that contained a blast from a bomb that was going to destroy 1/4th or 1/5th of the universe.

Also the point you make about the universe destroying blast is pretty good, the planet they're on survives, a monitor survives and even a little plant that was possibly shielded by the monitors personal shields survives. Also doesn't that kill monarch?? I don't think he can just dish out universe destroying blasts like that.

Plus if were counting one off showings like Prime surviving a universe destroying blast at point blank range even though that's contradictory to literally all his other durability feats ever, than Hyperion's feat of surviving 2 universes blowing up in his face should still stand.

There's context behind monitor surviving the blast.

Man Prime wasn't around for long at all, so his universal durability is not contradictory. Hyperion survived the collision of 2 earths, not universes, it's been debunked. And even then that's actually contradictory for hyperion's durability.

thunderbird

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

monarch and prime

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay_z94 said:

Team 1 curbstomp

Many heroes will be getting one shotted

And if worse comes to worst, SMP rip's monarch's armour off and survives while everyone else is vaporised.

@youmessinwithme said:
@destinyman75 said:

There's context behind monitor surviving the blast.

Man Prime wasn't around for long at all, so his universal durability is not contradictory. Hyperion survived the collision of 2 earths, not universes, it's been debunked. And even then that's actually contradictory for hyperion's durability.

@616vulture said:

Whats the context to monitor surviving the blast??

Also he's essentially Superboy prime grown up at that point since during there battle monarch mentions that the Gaurdian energies he'd absorbed were fading, or were almost gone (I don't remember his exact wording) which would make it contradictory to his other showings since he is still the same character from the same universe, not an entirely different Superman.

Also Hyperion holds the planets apart, they don't fully collide. It directly states that the cascading energy destroys two entire universes, and Hyperion is caught right in the middle. If this feat has been debunked please enlighten me, or link me to the forum in which it has been debunked.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Team 2 because of Genis Vell.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Duo w/ some effort.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Duo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Core 2 Duo

Kar-El

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch effortlessly stood up to 2 Supermen and 3 Wonder Women all at once and they couldn't even hurt him. It was like they were all hitting a wall. Monarch alone would molly wop all these guys.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman one shots, monarch blast one shots

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Team 2 wins hard-diff.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youmessinwithme: I agree with you I think the combined efforts this many on team 2 can give is more then enough for the win...

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I think Team can win

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloo Marvel soloz wit teh antimatter powerz.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monarch and Prime clean house.

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heralds of Galactus + Gladiator and Nova can give Prime lots of trouble, while others will deal with Monarch. There are too many of them.

Team wins hard-diff.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCWW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers