bump

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Rumble Man

@daak1212: Her face will end up like that hobo that got eaten by the bath salts zombie

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ThanoStomp

I'm going with Mockingbird on this one. She's basically a female Captain America now. She's always said to have H2H that rivals Cap. Now she also has enhanced everything from exposure a version of the Super Soldier Serum.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212

@ThanoStomp said:

I'm going with Mockingbird on this one. She's basically a female Captain America now. She's always said to have H2H that rivals Cap. Now she also has enhanced everything from exposure a version of the Super Soldier Serum.

Wait what? When did this happen? And being said is not equal to actually doing so

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By imbackwimps

@daak1212 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

Wait what? When did this happen? And being said is not equal to actually doing so

Abilities and equipment Mockingbird

While she has no superpowers, Mockingbird is a trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who graduated at the top of her class and as such she can be expected to be proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat and familiar with a wide range of weapons. The character usually uses a pair of batons which can be combined to form a single bō-staff in combat, weapons which she has been shown to be an expert with. She also possesses a PhD in biology.

To cope with a mortal injury she sustained in a mission, Mockingbird was injected with an experimental serum combining the Super Soldier Serum that gave Captain America his strength and the Infinity Formula that has retarded Nick Fury's aging. The obvious consequence of this was that her injuries were healed, but Fury admitted his uncertainty about the formula's long-term consequences on her biology. Thus far, however, she has exhibited greatly enhanced physical strength and agility.[85] mockingbird wins easy

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Strafe Prower

Mockingbird.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rumble Man

This feat puts catman above her

He's done it before too

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThanoStomp

@imbackwimps said:

@daak1212 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

While she has no superpowers, Mockingbird is a trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who graduated at the top of her class and as such she can be expected to be proficient in several forms of hand-to-hand combat and familiar with a wide range of weapons. The character usually uses a pair of batons which can be combined to form a single bō-staff in combat, weapons which she has been shown to be an expert with. She also possesses a PhD in biology.

To cope with a mortal injury she sustained in a mission, Mockingbird was injected with an experimental serum combining the Super Soldier Serum that gave Captain America his strength and the Infinity Formula that has retarded Nick Fury's aging. The obvious consequence of this was that her injuries were healed, but Fury admitted his uncertainty about the formula's long-term consequences on her biology. Thus far, however, she has exhibited greatly enhanced physical strength and agility.[85] mockingbird wins easy

Not surprised. I'm guessing you got that from the pillar of truth called Wikipedia? But, I don't blame you. Even Marvel's bio page hasn't been updated with the latest. Below is the CV bio with the right info....

And here's a CV article talking about her and the SSS/Infinity formula:

http://www.comicvine.com/news/off-my-mind-should-marvel-bring-back-the-super-soldier-serum/143336/?page=3&sort=first/

Powers

For almost all of her career, Bobbbi has had no superpowers, she is a very accomplished athlete, and her skill in unarmed combat is said to rival that of Captain America. Her trademark weapons are a pair of battle-staves. These staves can be connected at the ends to create a Bo staff.

Recent exposure to a cross between the super soldier serum and the infinity formula have granted Bobbi powers. Although the full effects of the serum are unknown, she has displayed enhanced healing, super strength, durability and agility.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mockingbird.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#11  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Catman has fought better and won

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at those Catman scans... Batman would wreck Blake.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daak1212

@_slim_ said:

Lol at those Catman scans... Batman would wreck Blake.

True but lets not say he is absolute crap just yet. Guy did fair very well in a tussel with Bane in Secret Six, not to mention he took on a meta in Cat's in the cradle....or was it Cats in the bag? Either way I think this is a pretty good match. Where the hell is Katz at?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#14  Edited By Saren

That second Batman/Catman fight is Pre-Crisis, and IIRC Batman lost because he slipped on a bottle or something like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

That second Batman/Catman fight is Pre-Crisis, and IIRC Batman lost because he slipped on a bottle or something like that.

lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@ThanoStomp said:

Black Widow was ALREADY a female Captain America physically and she's had more training and experience than Mockingbird,yet she's still mediocre in combat so I don't know what would make Bobbi different. Mockingbird doesn't have ANY feats that PROVE she's as skilled as Cap. 
KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By KainScion

catman. read secret six.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Under Simone's pen Catman is damn near unbeatable. :P

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch  Online

Any notable feats from Mockingbird? 

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By daak1212

@Vance Astro said:

@ThanoStomp said:

Black Widow was ALREADY a female Captain America physically and she's had more training and experience than Mockingbird,yet she's still mediocre in combat so I don't know what would make Bobbi different. Mockingbird doesn't have ANY feats that PROVE she's as skilled as Cap.

That was my point

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@texasdeathmatch said:

....she tripped Kraven once? lol

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Om4zd
@_slim_: Aw I didn't know his secret identity... Blake who now that you said it? 

XD
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By daak1212

@k4tzm4n said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

So I guess if she fought Daerkseid around some stairs she would win right?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By TDK_1997

Mockingbird maybe.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@daak1212 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@texasdeathmatch said:

So I guess if she fought Daerkseid around some stairs she would win right?

The funny thing is Kraven was tied up in a line, too. He dodged two or her attacks or so before she tripped him.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThanoStomp

@Vance Astro said:

@ThanoStomp said:

Black Widow was ALREADY a female Captain America physically and she's had more training and experience than Mockingbird,yet she's still mediocre in combat so I don't know what would make Bobbi different. Mockingbird doesn't have ANY feats that PROVE she's as skilled as Cap.

I got no problem with that. I wasn't really considering feats with my statements, just that physically(speed, strength, stamina, healing, skill) she is supposed to be up there close to Cap. (Whom I personally would put above Batman)

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

Catman would defeat Mockingbird in H2H.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By imbackwimps

@ThanoStomp said:

@imbackwimps said:

@daak1212 said:

@ThanoStomp said:

Not surprised. I'm guessing you got that from the pillar of truth called Wikipedia? But, I don't blame you. Even Marvel's bio page hasn't been updated with the latest. Below is the CV bio with the right info....

And here's a CV article talking about her and the SSS/Infinity formula:

http://www.comicvine.com/news/off-my-mind-should-marvel-bring-back-the-super-soldier-serum/143336/?page=3&sort=first/

Powers

For almost all of her career, Bobbbi has had no superpowers, she is a very accomplished athlete, and her skill in unarmed combat is said to rival that of Captain America. Her trademark weapons are a pair of battle-staves. These staves can be connected at the ends to create a Bo staff.

Recent exposure to a cross between the super soldier serum and the infinity formula have granted Bobbi powers. Although the full effects of the serum are unknown, she has displayed enhanced healing, super strength, durability and agility.

what are you talking about its the same thing i posted you just wanted to get in on the action didnt you

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29  Edited By charlieboy

well i would say catman would take a non powered mockingbird h2h.  after seeing her stomp those giant robots during fear itself i am inclined to say mockingbird wins with powers. 

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ThanoStomp

@imbackwimps: Yes, you're right, we are saying the same thing. It was nuthin against you. if that's how it came across, my apologies.... I've got a personal vendetta against Wikipedia.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By charlieboy
No Caption Provided
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
It's apparent she holds a significant physical edge and a few succesful hits from her would signal the end of the fight, but the question is not in her strength, but rather in her combat showings and overall effectiveness against opponents of skill. It's one thing to smash mechas and another to fight someone who won't be bulky and slow, awaiting for her to hit him.  

Also, just for the sake of it, Daredevil took down half an army of those things by himself, and there is no way she can beat him, regardless of powers. The comparison is not drawn between DD and Blake (it's evident Matt is far better), but rather the ambiguity of the showing against the robots.
imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By imbackwimps

@ThanoStomp said:

@imbackwimps: Yes, you're right, we are saying the same thing. It was nuthin against you. if that's how it came across, my apologies.... I've got a personal vendetta against Wikipedia.

its cool but let me ask you why you hate wiki i like them they help me out with alot of info about things and most of it be true

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By charlieboy
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 these are all pre powers. and she only knocked the high evolutionary off balance but i thought it was pretty impressive for a human. she also fought spider-man in her first mockingbird appearance did okay. actually got a few hits in. 
 these are all pre powers. and she only knocked the high evolutionary off balance but i thought it was pretty impressive for a human. she also fought spider-man in her first mockingbird appearance did okay. actually got a few hits in. 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Catman is better than Hawkeye in unarmed combat, so I have no doubt he'd perform just as well. A full set of scans of her encounter with USAgent would be good given his track record against Captain America. Throwing him aside does not constitute a victory. 

And if we are at liberty to use scans from every PIS feat each character has, I can assure Catman has three for each one of Mockingbird's own. You don't want me posting scans of him taking down Captain Nazi by his lonesome and passing it as credible.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

Catman is better than Hawkeye in unarmed combat, so I have no doubt he'd perform just as well. A full set of scans of her encounter with USAgent would be good given his track record against Captain America. Throwing him aside does not constitute a victory.

And if we are at liberty to use scans from every PIS feat each character has, I can assure Catman has three for each one of Mockingbird's own. You don't want me posting scans of him taking down Captain Nazi by his lonesome and passing it as credible.

Screw you! Bring on the Catman PIS, if you are man enough for it.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Erik: Catman beats Captain Marvel level characters with charisma. Fact. 

Well, maybe he also had a little help from Gail, but let's keep that between us.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By Erik

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik: Catman beats Captain Marvel level characters with charisma. Fact.

Well, maybe he also had a little help from Gail, but let's keep that between us.

LMAO

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Skaddix

Yes Catman wields the Gail Force. Although it still pails in comparison to the Might of the Loeb Force.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By charlieboy
@Morpheus_: hey i was just posting a few scans of what she could do pre power. and she took u.s. agent by surprise. no reason to be snippy. 
thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thanobomb1124
@CitizenBane

lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@charlieboy said:
@Morpheus_: hey i was just posting a few scans of what she could do pre power. and she took u.s. agent by surprise. no reason to be snippy. 
Just trying to spark a debate. I did not mean to be brusque, though. Sorry if I offended you.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By charlieboy
@Morpheus_: oh your fine, dude. i have heard way worse than that. i am trying to think of a few people mockingbird has beat. razorfist is the ifrst that springs to mind.  cap was impressed with her the time they fought. but he won. 
No Caption Provided
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By charlieboy
@Morpheus_: so has catman beat anybody of importance. i really am only vaguely aware of the character through his birds of prey appearances. 
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By daak1212

le bump

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#46  Edited By Strafe Prower

Despite the joking here Mockingbird wins here. Catman without the gail improvement was never anything short of a joke. He was stomped by Catwoman and had part of his costume taken. After that, he suddenly becomes better because of one writer? Not to mention that gail has proved that she doesn't have a grasp on street level characters. The s6 took hits from Cheetah in that series and didnt get K.O'd. Despite the the series being entertaining, it isn't the most credible feat wise. Not to mention Mockingbird had defeated Hawkeye 3 times, taken on Cap, and has actual training. She has taken on Metas just like Blake and has better atribtes and strategic mind. I can't think of a time when Catman use strategy in battle on a impressive level. Even if you don't believe her H2H skills are better, her attributes + her own skill puts her above Catman. She absolutely wins this match, IMO.

AKA_TERMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AKA_TERMINATOR

Mockingbird

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Rumble Man

Catman, his PIS works on Batman who has the batfactor and that says something on its own

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By daak1212

le bump

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said: