Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

bit of a curb stomp here...

Peter may be strong, but he isn't up to New God status.

while Scott Free is an amazing escapologist he is also a natural born New God, his power's are way above what Peter could ever hope to fight against.

also, he also has access to Apokalypse technology...

nah, this battle has Curb Stomp written all over it

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"bit of a curb stomp here... Peter may be strong, but he isn't up to **New God** status. while Scott Free is an amazing escapologist he is also a natural born New God, his power's are way above what Peter could ever hope to fight against. also, he also has access to Apokalypse technology... nah, this battle has Curb Stomp written all over it M"
I was curious if he has nartural strength and speed that comes from being a New God. Does he? Cause his bio doesn't mention his powers except he is skilled escape artist.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"I was curious if he has nartural strength and speed that comes from being a New God. Does he? Cause his bio doesn't mention his powers except he is skilled escape artist."
I'll have to check with his old stuff... but i believe he does... haven't actually looked at his page in ages, but even without the natural powers of a "New God", Apokalypse technology should suffice in defeating / killing Spiderman M"
What does his tech provide? His bio says he has gadgets, but doesn't go into detail on anything. In fact his page sucks.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"I was curious if he has nartural strength and speed that comes from being a New God. Does he? Cause his bio doesn't mention his powers except he is skilled escape artist."

I'll have to check with his old stuff... but i believe he does...

haven't actually looked at his page in ages, but even without the natural powers of a "New God", Apokalypse technology should suffice in defeating / killing Spiderman

M

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"Nobody says:
"What does his tech provide? His bio says he has gadgets, but doesn't go into detail on anything. In fact his page sucks."
i noticed... as well as a duplicate page... think he'll be the next one i do major work on... He has access to a Motherbox, that much is certain... as for his 'personal' gadgets, he has a huge variaty of 'gadgets and gizmo's' in his suit, mainly stored in "4th space" where he can access them at will... i've seen the suit discharge energy before as a defense mechanism, and i'm reasonably sure he at least has Superman level strength... i'll have to hunt down the issue it appeared in though... M "
If he has Superman level strength and durability its a curbstomp. If he is fairly normal or even enhanced it could be closer depending on those gadgets.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"What does his tech provide? His bio says he has gadgets, but doesn't go into detail on anything. In fact his page sucks."

i noticed... as well as a duplicate page...

think he'll be the next one i do major work on...

He has access to a Motherbox, that much is certain... as for his 'personal' gadgets, he has a huge variaty of 'gadgets and gizmo's' in his suit, mainly stored in "4th space" where he can access them at will...

i've seen the suit discharge energy before as a defense mechanism, and i'm reasonably sure he at least has Superman level strength... i'll have to hunt down the issue it appeared in though...

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Methos

Nobody says:

"If he has Superman level strength and durability its a curbstomp. If he is fairly normal or even enhanced it could be closer depending on those gadgets."

his durability is definitely up there... he was raised on Apokalypse and endured punishments beyond imagination...

his speed and agility are also definitely a lot higher than normal for use on riding "Hyper Disks"

M

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

In Death of the New Gods, Darkseid mentions that Scott never sought out a god power, relying on his natural abilities. Later we see him dodge bullets telling Barda that they didn't stand a chance of hitting him (even with a frees shot) because of his natural reflexes. I don't know how fast and strong he is, but he's certainly above human.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

ok... just read "Death of the New Gods"...

what is Scott Free's secret?

he Darkseid states that he never sought out a God Power, but he has enough of his 'own' power in his "dark secret" that could bring a God (barda) back to life?

yeah.. Spiderman has no chance

M

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11  Edited By Sling Shot

He has the Anti Life Equation as his natural god power. Something Darkseid has chased since time immemorial. Look it up to see it's capabilities.

Mr. Miracle has been a vague character for a long time. It is known he employs New genesis tech which is so advanced it resembles magic, and that he is a new god, their natural range of abilities is vague as well, but he is definitely superhuman physically, The most defined aspect of the character is tat he is an escapologist. Which essentially means he has ways and means to attain his freedom almost irregardless of the trap.

Something I've seen Spidey do although he is not billed as such.I have never seen Mr. Miracle use Superman level strength, honestly Iv'e rarely seen him use superhuman abilities period. I have seen him use flight disks, mother box, and some tactical fisticuffs. I think Death of the New Gods could be where he recieves trhe definition he so earnestly needs.

Spidey is defined in abilities, and may be a contender of sorts. Curbstomp? Possibly but until Mr. Miracle is defined, I wouldn't say so.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Methos

ok fair enough...

I'm sure i've seen Mister Miracle use his strength before... might have been in an elseworld though...

i definitely know of one elseworld where he actually escaped "death" lol

M

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sling Shot

"Methos and Buck are the authority on all things DC." And Sling Shot.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

Sling Shot says:

""Methos and Buck are the authority on all things DC." And Sling Shot."

who said that?

M

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Sling Shot says:

""Methos and Buck are the authority on all things DC." And Sling Shot."

?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sling Shot

Eternal Chaos said it awhile ago. To EC you two are the supreme authorities.It was a joke. Apparently only to me.

Game on.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Sling Shot says:

"Eternal Chaos said it awhile ago. To EC you two are the supreme authorities.It was a joke. Apparently only to me. Game on."

Yes. It was funny. Only to you.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos

must have missed that one...

M

Perezite

Forum Posts