Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By pcbh168
@Kal'smahboi said:

" What did poor MM do to you? "

LOL. I thought she stood a chance against Supes since she has most of Martian Manhunter's abilities.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Valtot
@pcbh168: 

not at his level though
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pcbh168 said:
" @Kal'smahboi said:

" What did poor MM do to you? "

LOL. I thought she stood a chance against Supes since she has most of Martian Manhunter's abilities. "
She's not nearly as powerful or as experienced as Martian Manhunter.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pcbh168
@Valtot:@JediXMan: I know she's not as experienced as Martian Manhunter, but she does possess most of his abilities and Supes would have a tough time getting past them.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Valtot
@pcbh168:

not really he should know all of the martians abilities on memory to work past them plus hes got alot of advantages over her such as strength, speed, durability and stamina to quickly end the fight
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pcbh168
@Valtot: What can he do if she turns invisible or intangible? Her telepathy could be a problem, too.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By mrtrickster

the problem is she won't have time to do all these things. she can't take superman's initial blitze

Wattup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wattup

I don't think M'Gann could take Superman but has Martian Manhunter ever tried? He's got Supes-level powers PLUS mind control...

pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pcbh168
@mrtrickster:  She's fast, too. I'm not sure whether she's as fast as Martian Manhunter though.
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By mrtrickster
@pcbh168 said:
" @mrtrickster:  She's fast, too. I'm not sure whether she's as fast as Martian Manhunter though. "
nah, she's not dodging superman's attack. she's gonna get hit, and with her durability, she's gonna get koed
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Skaddix
@mrtrickster: Intangibility.
WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WWQ7

I'm actually gonna go with go with Miss Martian. Superman's probably gonna hold back against her and he can't do anything if she turns intangible or uses her telepathy.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miss Martian

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ximpossibrux

Superman would destroy her.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision wouldn't work on Miss Martian: she has dodged Supergirl's heat vision before and Kara didn't have the strength to KO Miss Martian so Superman isn't gonna one shot her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shavo

miss martian is really inexperienced no way she beats superman

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

miss martian is really inexperienced no way she beats superman

Did she look "really inexperienced" in the scans I just posted?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dondave

@kingjames447: You don't really need experience to turn intangible to avoid Superman's hits or dropping him with TP

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@kingjames447: You don't really need experience to turn intangible to avoid Superman's hits or dropping him with TP

Exactly mate and she definitely isn't inexperienced.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shavo

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

ooooh punching super girl in the gut what a feat its not like superman cracked planets and beat guys like martian manhunter who is more experienced and more powerful and has the same exact powers as miss martian...

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WWQ7

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

ooooh punching super girl in the gut what a feat its not like superman cracked planets and beat guys like martian manhunter who is more experienced and more powerful and has the same exact powers as miss martian...

LOL Love how you ignored Miss Martian dodging Supergirl's heat vision, hurting Kara with her optic force blasts and getting out of her hold with her invisibility. Martian Manhunter has avoided Superman's heat vision by phasing before, so he can't win with that power and I don't see how Superman could beat him, unless Martian Manhunter was holding back.

Avatar image for son_of_tomorrow
son_of_tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't superman just vibrate his hand through her, there for disrupting her intangibility?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@kingjames447 said:

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

LOL Love how you ignored Miss Martian dodging Supergirl's heat vision, hurting Kara with her optic force blasts and getting out of her hold with her invisibility. Martian Manhunter has avoided Superman's heat vision by phasing before, so he can't win with that power and I don't see how Superman could beat him, unless Martian Manhunter was holding back.

i think you should read a little more on superman because he has more than just heat vision and also miss martian has a weakness of fire something superman can start with his hands so yea superman wins...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@kingjames447 said:

@wwq7 said:

@dondave said:

i think you should read a little more on superman because he has more than just heat vision and also miss martian has a weakness of fire something superman can start with his hands so yea superman wins...

I know he has more than heat vision, but unless you can think of any other power he could use to beat Miss Martian, he loses. He's not gonna use his full strength against her. When has he been able to generate a fire based attack?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: im gonna stop posting on the battle forums there is always that one guy who says the dog can beat the bear....

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7: im gonna stop posting on the battle forums there is always that one guy who says the dog can beat the bear....

More like your gonna stop posting because you know Superman can't beat Miss Martian and why didn't you answer my question about Superman using a fire based attack with his hands? If he can do that then he could get some wins. Miss Martian still has her Telepathy though so she would get more wins.

You also didn't answer dondave's question about when Superman beat Martian Manhunter. You seem really determined to make Superman the winner, but fail to backup your claims by not posting evidence.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WWQ7

These scans prove Miss Martian is not a weakling.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By willpayton

She can win the same way MMH can win, go intangible and then use TP to KO Superman. If she's intangible there's literally nothing Superman can do to her. So, without PIS, she wins.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WWQ7

She can win the same way MMH can win, go intangible and then use TP to KO Superman. If she's intangible there's literally nothing Superman can do to her. So, without PIS, she wins.

That's right mate and even if they engaged in H2H, Miss Martian isn't going to get KO'd by him. Supergirl doesn't hold back when she fights which is why people say she's stronger than Superman and she wasn't holding back against MM, so Superman can't KO her and its highly probable that he wouldn't hit her that hard. It's more likely that he would try to talk her out of fighting like he did to Supergirl which would be his downfall.

Beast_of_Brass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Beast_of_Brass

As several other posters have said all she needs to do is turn intangible and use her telepathy until she wins.

There's nothing Clark can do unless he lands the speed blitz K.O. at the very beginning.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spiderbuck1

I'm still waiting for the scans showing Superman can generate fire attacks with his hands. Until then I'm going with Miss Martian.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WWQ7

I'm still waiting for the scans showing Superman can generate fire attacks with his hands. Until then I'm going with Miss Martian.

LOL You'll be waiting a long time mate. I don't think the scans exist which is why they haven't been posted.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By willpayton

Is a lighter standard equipment for Superman? If so, he could light a super fart and take her out. =)

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck said:

Is a lighter standard equipment for Superman? If so, he could light a super fart and take her out. =)

LMAO

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wait couldn't Superman lit up his hands using heat vision to make like...fire hands or something or rub his hands fast enough that the friction causes them to be on fire?...Just a theory in what someone was saying about being able to generate fire attacks.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait couldn't Superman lit up his hands using heat vision to make like...fire hands or something or rub his hands fast enough that the friction causes them to be on fire?...Just a theory in what someone was saying about being able to generate fire attacks.

I'm not sure if that would work, but he's never done it before.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wwq7 said:

@wolfrazer said:

I'm not sure if that would work, but he's never done it before.

Hence why its a theory, I mean he does have the powers to do so.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: The person that told me that Superman could generate fire with his hands failed to provide any evidence of Superman doing it which leads me to believe that he has never done it before. He may be able to do as you theorized, but since he's never done it before there's no point in discussing it.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck said:

SA Superman would lighter fart a whole cadre of Martians.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's this cool scan I found of Miss Martian and Supergirl using their heat vision on Doomsday.

No Caption Provided

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should take this

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By willpayton

@ssjlozza said:

Superman should take this

How so? He can only win if MM doesnt use her powers to the fullest, which by definition is PIS.

WWQ7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In these scans Martian Manhunter uses his shape shifting abilities to handle the Justice League and his intangibility to get away. His brother takes down Superman with his shape shifting power, so Miss Martian can do the same.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna make a thread but saw this so; I am wondering this too because Miss Martian's race of Martian was said to be the warrior type as oppose to Manhunter's who are more like philosophers and she was able to rip people minds apart in a instant and she faced Manhunter in telepathic battle and won albeit the latter under the control of Savage its still an impressive feat, if Superman isn't bloodlusted I think she can win.