Might Guy (8 Gates) vs Goku (Namek)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

-Guy begins with all gates open

-No negative drawbacks on Guy during the fight from 8 Gates

-Bloodlusted Guy, angry Goku

-No Kaio Ken

-Goku is as he was pre-Ginyu fight.

-Fight in an indestructible barren wasteland

-Start 1 KM apart

Can the physical powerhouse at his maximum hang with the Saiyans on Namek?

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His striking would do some damage to Goku, but Goku should win here

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku smashes badly

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

23rd Goku crushes might gai, what a massive match

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@hulkage: Bro, Goku injured and low on energy back when he fought Piccolo jr tanked a small-continental level blast after absorbing it's shock, and smiled about it. Might Gai is not even touching 23rd Goku let alone someone who can smile of planet busters.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hulkage

@sun-wukong: Energy durability =\= striking durability

Might Gai is at the very least relativistic in speed. He should be able to do damage with evening elephant and night moth but he would loose to Goku in the end. I already said Goku wins.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: It's the same durability -.- you cannot kill someone who tanks a planet destroying attack yet hurt them with country level punches, it makes no sense, there is the strength advantage but then again that would just push the foe, like kicking a unbreakable tank, you can push around yet never hurt it. So Striking durability make no sense at all

Gai does have relativistic speed, I believe he is the fastest in naruto, but not on that speed.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins but it won't be that easy.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wounded by Piccolo in the 23rd budokai, survived an island level explosion and wasn't even budged or moved back. And Namek Goku is thousands of times stronger

Gai punches him, Goku raises an eyebrow.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wounded by Piccolo in the 23rd budokai, survived an island level explosion and wasn't even budged or moved back. And Namek Goku is thousands of times stronger

Gai punches him, Goku raises an eyebrow.

You're low-balling Might Guy..

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: It's the same durability -.- you cannot kill someone who tanks a planet destroying attack yet hurt them with country level punches, it makes no sense, there is the strength advantage but then again that would just push the foe, like kicking a unbreakable tank, you can push around yet never hurt it. So Striking durability make no sense at all

Gai does have relativistic speed, I believe he is the fastest in naruto, but not on that speed.

Just going to leave this here :

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: I explain it here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/minato-namikaze-shinobi-war-vs-goku-saiyan-saga-1663366/?page=4#js-message-14364970

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: A country leve guy vs a guy who tanks planet level attacks and one-shots planet level beings.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@mudamudamuda: Bro,that is just straight inconsistencies, like a bullet can hurt wonder woman.

@hulkage

Chapter: 314 (DBZ 120), P13.4-6

Goku: “I-I didn’t want to use this Genki-Dama. It will probably have too much force and squash the entire planet…But if I don’t defeat Freeza now, the universe itself will be in trouble…I don’t know if I’ll be able to pull this off right, but I’ve got to do it…You planets close to Namek! Give me just a little bit of your genki…!”

Guide book proving that it has enough force to destroy a planet

Genki-dama [Spirit Ball]

The Genki-dama is a technique that gathers the energy held by grass and trees, humans and animals, objects and the atmosphere, and then fires it. A Genki-dama gathered from only Kaio’s planet had the destructive power to smash a super-fast brick. Going by this, in the case of a Genki-dama made on Earth, if you consider the Earth’s size plus the ability to make energy from the sun your ally, it would certainly have the force to destroy a planet. However, it has the weakness that it makes you defenseless until fired.

Ki has force, so much force like the spirit bomb which can easily crushed namek itself. You need to look at DBZ, DBZ Ki is a little different. You have Vegeta just powering up and shaking the entire planet as a side effect from it.

You need to look at it like this

Let's get Frieza saga Goku vs New 52 Superman

Now Superman has some huge strength that is more then Goku, easily planet level and higher. But his DC lacks force, his punch is shown to topple mountains and shake the planet. Goku durability is leagues above planet level, since Frieza with no Ki + cut in half tanked the planet explosion. Now what will happen when Superman hits Goku, Superman has more strength then Goku but his DC is far below Goku durability, meaning he will simply just push Goku due to his greater strength but will never hurt Goku, because his lacks force in his punches.

There can't be such a thing called striking durability, you can have planet level durability and get hurt from a country level punch, it makes no sense. That means you have country level durability and lower.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Goku is way too much for Guy, even hand to hand Goku worked out in 100x gravity at this point. Plus he was around light speed in movement at this point as well, with at least Small Planet Level DC.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: A country leve guy vs a guy who tanks planet level attacks and one-shots planet level beings.

Oh no, not this sh!t again...

No Caption Provided

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mudamudamuda: Bro,that is just straight inconsistencies, like a bullet can hurt wonder woman.

A bullet ? Maybe so, but WW has often been portrayed to be weak a against cutting/piercing despite her durability.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: Bro, you seriously denying what I just said

Might Gai is what County to Large Country, where Goku at Namek is far above planet level being above Saiyan saga Vegeta. Vegeta even one-shot guys like Cui who had the same power level as saiyan saga Vegeta at the start of namek.

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Golly, the Narutards in full bloom with relativistic Guy, despite showing no speeds of that, no consistency of that speed, all because of a statement off an observation. Which can be done without even relativistic speed.

Physics in Naruto. lel

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By terry2012

@nishi99 said:

This Goku is way too much for Guy, even hand to hand Goku worked out in 100x gravity at this point. Plus he was around light speed in movement at this point as well, with at least Small Planet Level DC.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokemondefender: scan clearly showed space being distorted and the staff was being due to the sheer mass produced by his speed

Lightspeed

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SenseiGrimm

Goku wins with little difficulty. Gai doesn't have the firepower to put him down nor the durability to take Goku's blows and still be capable of fighting efficiently, and Goku's speed (traveling, combat, and reactionary) outclasses 8 Gates Gai's as well, so I don't see him being able to contend with Goku.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gai tires himself on Goku while doing no damage. Goku gives him a Senzu Bean because he feels bad but Gai still does nothing

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku can solo the Narutoverse in Saiyan Saga...anything above is mismatch

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps. He's superior in every stat

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku's dumb so Guy. If Goku just blasted him, Goku would win. If he goes anything physical, Guy wins.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: riiiiiight......

@sun-wukong said:

A bullet ? Maybe so, but WW has often been portrayed to be weak a against cutting/piercing despite her durability.

That's what she wants you to think.

No Caption Provided

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By josephgomes619

Goku's dumb so Guy. If Goku just blasted him, Goku would win. If he goes anything physical, Guy wins.

Guy can't do anything. He needed Minato's help to tag Madara. Goku is faster than Madara and can fly way better. Guy can't even fly, he pushes air to jump

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: riiiiiight......

@mudamudamuda said:
@sun-wukong said:

That's what she wants you to think.

No Caption Provided

Boobs... it all makes sense now.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Guy can't do anything. He needed Minato's help to tag Madara. Goku is faster than Madara and can fly way better. Guy can't even fly, he pushes air to jump

I'd say Guy is likely faster than Goku. Plus Guy did tag Madara without Minato's help a few times.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just so we are clear this nemmk saga goku.

Where via kaio kan he's stronger than 3rd form freeza.

As ssj stronger than 100 %freeza.

Where even 1st form freezas Is a proven planet buster..

Also goku stomps In speed alone.

He escaped out of a explosion, which he was trapped inside off.

No Caption Provided

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180: Read OP. It's pre-Ginyu Goku. Not Frieza Goku. Goku got a zenkai after Ginyu. Please pay more attention to the OP

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Madara was jobbing clearly. He could have used bijudama or other rinnegan jutsu like shinra tensei to blow Guy away. And without Minato and co Guy couldn't surprise Madara and land the blow.

Goku's flying and dodging skills absolutely trashes every Naruto character. Guy isn't even touching Goku, much alone beat him

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

It's still above 1st form freeza Gynu was at the 23k when he couldn't even gokus ki.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619 said:

I'd say Guy is likely faster than Goku. Plus Guy did tag Madara without Minato's help a few times.

Might I ask how?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@josephgomes619 said:

Might I ask how?

That's a good question. I'd like to know how fast Might Guy is myself and how you get his speed.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins. Guy couldn't even really beat Madara, since he needed help from Minato and Kakashi to land hits on him and even after he obliterated Madara's left side with his strongest attack, Madara just regenerated from it and was about to kill him before Naruto came. Guy can probably beat 23rd Budokai Goku though.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: His strongest attack crippled him...of course he wouldn't do anything after that. I've negated the "recoil" from going 8 Gates for Guy here...

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: His strongest attack crippled him...of course he wouldn't do anything after that. I've negated the "recoil" from going 8 Gates for Guy here...

Okay but the point is Guy couldn't even kill Madara with his strongest attack and Goku has planet level durability at this point.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@valarmelkor: He doesn't have planetary durability physically. He doesn't even have that as a super saiyan. He has planetary output via kia, but not durability. And Mads had regen. That attack would have obliterated him without it.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: He doesn't have planetary durability physically. He doesn't even have that as a super saiyan. He has planetary output via kia, but not durability. And Mads had regen. That attack would have obliterated him without it.

Even in the Saiyan Saga Goku had planet level durability though, since him and Vegeta were taking each other's attacks, and Nappa who is Moon+ to small Planet level couldn't even hurt him. I just don't see Guy being able to hurt him either.