• 69 results
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I saw that one on another forum(the same where I saw the Midnighter vs Naruto fight),wanted to know how people felt about it here.Midnighter has his standard gear,Sasuke is current Sasuke.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By sexy_merc

That's a horrible picture of Sasuke.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: Well Sasuke is an horrible character to begin with,so he deserves nothng more.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sexy_merc
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: I disagree completely. He's not my favorite character from the series, but I can see why you wouldn't like him.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: And who is your favorite character in the series?
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sexy_merc
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: I made a list on my profile if you want to check it out but Kakashi, Itachi, Jiraiya, and Minato are tied for me.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: I shall check it out...hmmm so you like the good guys huh?MMM mine are,or rather were,bad guys,Orochimaru,Pein and Danzou.And in the good guys it is Kakashi,the Raikage and Bee.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sexy_merc
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Nice, I never really liked Danzo but the other 2 are cool.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: Well I liked the guy's style:cold,calculating emotionless with cool and creepy jutsu(sharingans on an arm...)he had lots of potential as an antagonist that has been wasted just to put Sasuke on the front,he was a way better nemesis material than madara.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sexy_merc
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: Really? I think Madara is a great villain...he's no Aizen but I would rather have him the main villain than Danzo, but I would have liked to see Danzo alive for the war.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: yeah that he is no Aizen,not even close and yes I ould have wanted Danzou alive for the war(obviously)as for Madara,for now I find him a pretty lame and uninteresting bad guy.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sexy_merc
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: I guess we'll see how things unravel.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: Indeed,BTW concerning the fight,I think Midnighter kills Sasuke here.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sexy_merc
@Maxwell Lord the fourth: I'm not up to date with the manga but Buckshot will probably be here soon.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc: Well,the last time Sasuke was seen was during his fight against Danzou,where it was seen that he had developped Susanoo,which could strike from and distance,and it was also seen how great his control over amateratsu was.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

My favorites are Neji, Shikamaru and Kiba. From the beginning. I'd make them into a team if I could. I also liked the puppet users, but the  teams are of 3 so t doesn't work.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
@Buckshot: Cool, I honestly didn't expect you to be a manga reader or anime watcher.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@Sexy Merc:
Im not really much of one anymore. Things got too busy and I can't keep up with everything so I dropped manga to keep comics.
SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By SilverMan91

i love of this thread isnt really even about the fight
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sexy_merc
@Buckshot: That's understandable. Gotta balance it out accordingly.
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By ComicStooge

Before Saskue can even say a name of a jutsu Midnighter runs over to him and rips his lungs out.

Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sirealkillz

Saskue wins.

I wont say anything else.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Decoy Elite

I actually think Midnighter wins this, then again I haven't read Naruto in a while.....

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By The Average Bear
@Decoy Elite said:
" I actually think Midnighter wins this, then again I haven't read Naruto in a while..... "
What was the last Naruto you read? Sasuke has proved to be pretty powerful, especially after acquiring Itachi's Mangenkyo Sharingan.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Decoy Elite
@The Average Bear said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" I actually think Midnighter wins this, then again I haven't read Naruto in a while..... "
What was the last Naruto you read? Sasuke has proved to be pretty powerful, especially after acquiring Itachi's Mangenkyo Sharingan. "
When Gaara got captured.....yeah I'm way behind. I was hoping someone would explain how Sasuke wins.
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The Average Bear
@Decoy Elite said:
" @The Average Bear said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
What was the last Naruto you read? Sasuke has proved to be pretty powerful, especially after acquiring Itachi's Mangenkyo Sharingan. "
When Gaara got captured.....yeah I'm way behind. I was hoping someone would explain how Sasuke wins. "
Holy bear claws, Batman. Sasuke has since defeated his brother, Itachi. Itachi, before dying, implanted the Mangenkyos into Sasuke. Sasuke has shown being able to summon the massive deity (I'm too lazy to go look it up) that Itachi once was. I think that ability alone secures a victory over Midnighter.But since this is current Sasuke, Sasuke is at a huge disadvantage as his sight is already deteriorating. Despite this, I think he wins fairly easily.
Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Sasuke

Sasuke!

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Average Bear: Actually,despite Sasuke's current power levels,I do not think he would lay a finger on Midnighter,and here is why:
-The Susanoo,while verypowerful and offering great protection,takes time to be fully activated and requires  lot of chakra,and since it requires time and since Midnighter would know,thanks to his battlecomputer,that Sasuke can do that,he would kill sasuke before he does it,how?By punching through Sasuke's skull,and he would be able to do it because he has great speed and reflexes.
-Genjutsu would not be an option either for two reasons:the first being that Midnighter would KNOW Sasuke can do that thus he would take measures to prevent himself from being affected by the Jutsu,that is if Sasuke has the time to even cast a jutsu in this fight,the second reason is this:it is not even certain Genjutsu would bother Midnighter,because of his battle computer,true he WAS affected by a psychic,however what that psychic did was prevent Midnighter's brain from receiving the BC's signal,nothing else,and Jackson King,the psychic who did this,was aware of Midnighter's implants,so I doubt genjutsu could do that or effectively work on Midnighter.
So,in short yes Sasuke IS powerful,but his abilities require time to be activated and THAT would be his downfall.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By G'bandit

Sasuke curbstomp

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@G'bandit: And how would he do that BEFORE getting his spine ripped out?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By cascadeking09
@The Average Bear said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
When Gaara got captured.....yeah I'm way behind. I was hoping someone would explain how Sasuke wins. "
Holy bear claws, Batman. Sasuke has since defeated his brother, Itachi. Itachi, before dying, implanted the Mangenkyos into Sasuke. Sasuke has shown being able to summon the massive deity (I'm too lazy to go look it up) that Itachi once was. I think that ability alone secures a victory over Midnighter.But since this is current Sasuke, Sasuke is at a huge disadvantage as his sight is already deteriorating. Despite this, I think he wins fairly easily. "
Sasuke didnt really defeat Itatachi. And I dont understand how he's losing his vision, Itatchi told him that once he switches eyes the sharingan would be eternal. How is he going blind?
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: Well actually,after the fight with Danzou he was beginning to have vision problems,and that,combined to what he learned during the said fight is what drove him to accept being implanted his brother's eyes.
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The Average Bear
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Holy bear claws, Batman. Sasuke has since defeated his brother, Itachi. Itachi, before dying, implanted the Mangenkyos into Sasuke. Sasuke has shown being able to summon the massive deity (I'm too lazy to go look it up) that Itachi once was. I think that ability alone secures a victory over Midnighter.But since this is current Sasuke, Sasuke is at a huge disadvantage as his sight is already deteriorating. Despite this, I think he wins fairly easily. "
Sasuke didnt really defeat Itatachi. And I dont understand how he's losing his vision, Itatchi told him that once he switches eyes the sharingan would be eternal. How is he going blind? "
Itachi died of exhaustion from the battle. Sasuke didn't have the Mangenkyo before Itachi put his eyes in. He needs another set of Mangenkyos to have his eyes become eternal like Madaras.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By cascadeking09
@Maxwell Lord the fourth:  Wat?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cascadeking09
@The Average Bear said:
" @cascadeking09 said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Sasuke didnt really defeat Itatachi. And I dont understand how he's losing his vision, Itatchi told him that once he switches eyes the sharingan would be eternal. How is he going blind? "
Itachi died of exhaustion from the battle. Sasuke didn't have the Mangenkyo before Itachi put his eyes in. He needs another set of Mangenkyos to have his eyes become eternal like Madaras. "
I get wat u're sayin. Because he didnt have Mangenkyo sharingan before he got Itatchi's he still needs another pair.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cascadeking09: My bad:What I meant is that he did not outright have Itachi's eyes grafted over his own,thus his Mangekyou sharingan was still destroying his eyes,it was only after the fight against Danzou that Sasuke decided to have his brother's eyes grafted on his in or to get an eternal mangekyou sharingan.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By cascadeking09
@Maxwell Lord the fourth:  ok, thanks.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By G'bandit

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Have you ever even watched the Naruto series? Because if you did you would know this is a pointless thread.

Midnighter wouldn't last a match against current Sasuke 

Sasuke is too fast and can read Midnighter's moves like a book with the sharingan so hand to hand combat against Sasuke would be a stupid move from Midnighter.

Plus with the eternal mangekyo sharingan Midnighter's senses are doomed along with his Batman wannabe life when Sasuke uses the genjutsu. What defense does Midnighter has against that?! None.  

And you can't tell me that Midnighter is as fast as Sasuke.. I mean, he has the same or even faster speed than Rock Lee (Who btw makes twisters when he runs at high speed and can appear to be teleporting at high speed.) Not even Gaara's ultimate defense couldn't protect him from Sasuke or Rock Lee.

Not to mention that fighting a Naruto ninja is a pain in the butt with all the substitutions and water clones, shadow clones, sand clones etc.

Also Sasuke has Susanoo which protects him from harm...

Too much deception and too much power and skills from Sasuke.. Midnighter loses...
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lance Uppercut

-turns on the Buckshot signal-

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@G'bandit: -I did watch a Naruto series,and read the mangas too,and I am sure Midnighter can KILL current Sasuke easily.
-Midnighter was able to take down speedsters very easily and has shown better reflexes than a lot of enhanced superhumans capable of speeds far greater than most naruto shinobis,and Sasuke is no faster than a bullet,and midnighter has no problems with bullets.
-Irrelevant,since midnighter,thanks to his battle computer,knows each and every capabilites of Sasuke,as well as what he would do in any given scenario and how to counter it the most efficiently BEFORE Sasuke does anything,so way better than mere sharingan move anticipation.
-And what makes you think genjutsu wors on a battlecomputer?Besides Sasuke would not even have the time to use that justsu,nor anything else for the reasons mentionned above.
-True,he is not as fast...He is faster.
-Irrelevant thanks to midnighter's tactical enhancements
Agai,he would be dead long before being able to do it.
 Have you ever read an Authority or Midnighter comic?because you would know Midnighter could and would kill Sasuke.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hellos
@The Average Bear said:
"What was the last Naruto you read? Sasuke has proved to be pretty powerful, especially after acquiring Itachi's Mangenkyo Sharingan. "

That and the fact he has spammed those abilities in just about every fight he's been in since he got them. You can't dodge flames that will instantly cover your body.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: You can:the Raikage did it,and so Midnighter can do it too...besides sasuke would be long dead before being able to do something to the midnighter.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Hellos
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:

" @Hellos:You can:the Raikage did it, and so Midnighter can do it too...besides sasuke would be long dead before being able to do something to the midnighter. "

He didn't, he had to chop a good chunk of his arm off because it was covered in the flames that don't go out.  
Sasuke left because he was after Danzo and the Raikage and the rest of the kages slowed him down, hell he doesn't do a full body Susanoo till the Danzo fight.

I'm honestly not seeing what Midnighter can do to a full body Susanoo, it took some rediculous antics from Danzo just to peal the skin on it's back and that was long into the fight.  
Sasuke was going up after kage level opponents one after another, draining himself near dry by the time he finished Danzo to the point where Kakashi lucks out that he runs out of susanoo juice by the time he makes it to him.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: He DID dodge the flames,the only reason his arm got caught in the flames is because Sasuke surprised him by putting the flames on his Susanoo boneframe,this is why the Raikage arm got caught.
No Caption Provided
See,he DID dodge it.,do NOT underestimate the Raikage!
Now,concerning Midnighter against a full bodied Susanoo,two things:
-One Sasuke would be dead beforehe can even thin of using it.
-even if he did it takes ridiculous amounts of chakra to maintain the thing,and the midnighter would be able to dodge everything it launches until Sasuke runs out of chakra,THEN he would be easy pickings.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" -turns on the Buckshot signal- "
I'm not really interested in mixing comics and manga. It always seems to be more trouble than it's worth.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Buckshot: I didn't think that would work :P
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hellos

@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" @Hellos: He DID dodge the flames,the only reason his arm got caught in the flames is because Sasuke surprised him by putting the flames on his Susanoo boneframe,this is why the Raikage arm got caught.

See,he DID dodge it.,do NOT underestimate the Raikage! Now,concerning Midnighter against a full bodied Susanoo,two things: -One Sasuke would be dead beforehe can even thin of using it. -even if he did it takes ridiculous amounts of chakra to maintain the thing,and the midnighter would be able to dodge everything it launches until Sasuke runs out of chakra,THEN he would be easy pickings. "

Sasuke didn't suprise anyone the flames where surrounding his Susanoo ribs. The Raikage knew they where there and Sasuke wasn't hiding it, instead the Raikage sacrificed his arm to attempt to do damage to Sasuke.

He moved faster than Sasuke's eyes could keep up with him, thats how you dodge an attack based off the user's ability to see you and he proceded to blitz Sasuke.  

I didn't underestimate him, but I know he can't beat Sasuke so I don't see much of anything to argue with that.  
The Raikage has really nice speed feats for beating the Sharingan outright like he did, but that fight wasn't getting any better for him as it went on because Sasuke was only developing his brother's abilities further while the Raikage had to sacrifice and arm just to tag Sasuke which failed to do any real damage.

Problem is with Susanoo, the thing can pop up very quickly. It's the reason Itachi didn't get instantly fried by Sasuke's rediculous fast attack during their fight. Sasuke was using Susanoo the entire time he fought Danzo along with Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Sasuke's eye sight was going long before his chakra (Both problems that are likely going to not be that much of an issue with his eternal Manhekyou upgrade that we haven't seen.) 

Perhaps you shouldn't start out a thread that you feel is incredibly one sided for one of the characters. That or atleast don't post in said thread.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Buckshot: I understand,but on the other hand,a heck of a lot of all comic vs comic are already done...
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hellos
@Buckshot said:
"I'm not really interested in mixing comics and manga. It always seems to be more trouble than it's worth. "

If your talking about in battle threads I couldn't agree more. It has a nasty habit of bringing out the die hard fans, fanboys or trolls all of which people take seriously.
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos: I actually made this one because I saw it on another forum,I wanted to see how people here felt about it,I also wanted to see if someone could come up with an argument that makes me think I am wrong,nothing more,now concerning the Raikage I am perfectly sure he can kill Sasuke,in fact he could have done it the very second the fight started without Sasuke even realising what hit him,the only reason sasuke was not brought down instantly was because the raikage and the other Kumo nins wanted him to tell them where they took Bee,furthermore,in this fight the Raikage was acting out of emotion,which IMHO has made him do mistakes I do not think he would have done in other circumstances.