Michael and Lucifer run Doctor Who gauntlet

• 122 results
fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mysticmedivh: Thats what I said. Or at least that is what I meant. He remade one universe (the same universe), over and over again. Also, wasn't there only 52 universes at this time?

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By amami

@gurban:

What is your basis Lucifer and Michael are 11dimensional?

We have already proved how wrong your dimensional reasoning is and DC cosmology Lucifer and Michael created from nothing is above infinite dimension by posting Rama kushna and other feat.

As long as There is fact Lucifer and Michael created everything in DC from nothing, No matter how you downplay, It is meaningless.

Don't repeat silly argument.And Don't bring shitty dimensional logic of VS battles wiki and ACF into Comicvine.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebestofthebest said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@thebestofthebest:

Carey has been asked this a bunch of times, and each time it's the same baloney, as seen in the picture above.

His statement once again doesn't help or change things.

That should at least be taken into account thou ! I guess everyone has his own Opinion.

It's not different from his previous statements. For what should it be taken into account for? This doesn't confirm anything. It's the same old same old.

@fabulousness17 said:

@mysticmedivh: Michael remade the existence but only one universe at a time. Even the writer said this. He remade one universe over and over again. Not a multiversal feat, and it is nothing Franklin couldn't do.

From what I recall, he was remaking the same universe over and over again.

He's referring to the Multiverse as a big Universe by all meaning it still a multiverse regardless he said both meaning Lucifer is Multiversal and Universal ... confusion

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:
@thebestofthebest said:
@mysticmedivh said:

@thebestofthebest:

Carey has been asked this a bunch of times, and each time it's the same baloney, as seen in the picture above.

His statement once again doesn't help or change things.

That should at least be taken into account thou ! I guess everyone has his own Opinion.

It's not different from his previous statements. For what should it be taken into account for? This doesn't confirm anything. It's the same old same old.

@fabulousness17 said:

@mysticmedivh: Michael remade the existence but only one universe at a time. Even the writer said this. He remade one universe over and over again. Not a multiversal feat, and it is nothing Franklin couldn't do.

From what I recall, he was remaking the same universe over and over again.

He's referring to the Multiverse as a big Universe by all meaning it still a multiverse regardless he said both meaning Lucifer is Multiversal and Universal ... confusion

No.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: No as in Lucifer is not Multiversal or As in the writer didn't confirm anything.... anyway I Started reading Lucifer series so.. I'll do some researchs see what I can find..

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AndreyS1337

@amami said:

@gurban:

What is your basis Lucifer and Michael are 11dimensional?

We have already proved how wrong your dimensional reasoning is and DC cosmology Lucifer and Michael created from nothing is above infinite dimension by posting Rama kushna and other feat.

As long as There is fact Lucifer and Michael created everything in DC from nothing, No matter how you downplay, It is meaningless.

Don't repeat silly argument.And Don't bring shitty dimensional logic of VS battles wiki and ACF into Comicvine.

1) Scientific theories. Lucifer created a "totality". By scientific theories a "totality" is an 11-dimensional multiverse. So even this Lucifer's feat is an implied feat, not actual.

No Caption Provided

2-3) You still have nothing to prove that Rama Kushna means spatial/temporal dimensions. Still using "LA-LA-LA" tactic as I see? "Dimensions" = 3d universes in the context.

Your overrating is meaningless.

4) Or what? You will try to ban me via flagspam?

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor solos round 2

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By AndreyS1337

@amami:

When Did Writer bring scientific theory into Stories? In this context

So, without scientific theories the Archangels aren't even 11 dimensional haha. They are 5-dimensional like Mxy who is above multiverse of normal 3d(4d) universes.

Totality is everything there is. It has nothing to do with scientific theory.Stop baseless downplay.

"Everything" is a wide term. "Universe" could be everything too lol. Stop baseless overrating.

She took 5th dimensional universe where was moved two step from 3D universe, as example.

She said nothing about 3d or 5d. Another 3d universe could be from 2 steps beside and it will be 3d universe.

Dimensions exist from 0 dimension to Infinite dimension.

In the Demonbane topics you think that there are "minus" dimensions. 2D, 1D, 0, -1D, -2D. You contradict yourself.

You were banned by flag of many people

I was banned only because of your flags lol.

nonokranendonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They clear.

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban: I would ignore everything @amami says. He is going around the internet under different names to claim that Marvel and DC > the rest of fiction and never provides any proof for his statements.

Everytime his favorite comic book character gets beaten in a battle, he starts raging, insulting and accusing other people of downplaying and wanking.

Also, he had an older account @fsiekscma which was notorious for posting false information.

Credits to HonorWalki:

I'm not getting in this debate, but I would like to say I would take anything @fsiekscma says with a grain of salt. He is notorious for posting false information.

For instance, he said Alucard could be hurt by garlic, Heavens Door from JJBA was mind control, King Crimson from JJBA wasn't universal, Superman could destroy souls, and a quick google search could disprove all of that.

He also has a habit of stating that any scans or evidence others use are out of context or false, without providing any evidence himself.He just bluntly tells other people they are wrong without providing any evidence at all. He also posts evidence in Japanese, and claims that proves his point, even though no one can confirm or deny the evidence.

This specific individual hiding under different internet identities is the perfect example of how a leopard never changes its spots.

This thing is not worth anyone's time at all. You could present him arguments by world class lawyers and he would still shrug it off, doomed to live inside his delusional, denial state for all of eternity.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By AndreyS1337
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By jwwprod

Stops at 6 or clears

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami said:

1) Scientific theories. Lucifer created a "totality". By scientific theories a "totality" is an 11-dimensional multiverse. So even this Lucifer's feat is an implied feat, not actual.

What are you saying?

When Did Writer bring scientific theory into Stories? In this context, Totality is everything there is. It has nothing to do with scientific theory.Stop baseless downplay.

2-3) You still have nothing to prove that Rama Kushna means spatial/temporal dimensions. Still using "LA-LA-LA" tactic as I see? "Dimensions" = 3d universes in the context.

Are you foolish to an extent that You can't understand context that Rama said?

Rama Kushna said that There are infinite number of dimension. and She took 5th dimensional universe where was moved two step from 3D universe, as example. And She said that In dimension moved two stem from 3D, Time is not abstract anymore.So, In this context, Dimensions exist from 0 dimension to Infinite dimension. Did you take it as 3D? I can't help doubting your understanding. No matter how you downplay and troll, It can't be changed. If you say No!!!! DC can't be so strong!!!! I decided it!!! Prove it by feat and official set. not your downplay. Until now, You couldn't post any evidence though.

4) Or what? You will try to ban me via flagspam?

Don't be so salty about that You were banned by flag of many people. MKhater.

Everything there is doesn't mean infinite dimensions. If a verse only has three dimensions, then three dimensions is everything there is. Lucifer didn't even create a multiverse in the first place. All he did was create the same universe over and over again. That's at best 4 dimensional.

Rama Kushna was talking about universes not spatial dimensions. She said the universe they were in was two steps removed from his universe.

Also Thought Robot is only 4 dimensional.

http://www.comicvine.com/thought-robot/4055-55837/

The Thought Robot is a 4-D Superman woken up in a body of pure thought.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, without scientific theories the Archangels aren't even 11 dimensional haha. They are 5-dimensional like Mxy who is above multiverse of normal 3d(4d) universes.

As long as Infinite dimension and Other higher dimension has been referd in DC cosmology, Lucifer is above them because Lucifer created it from nothing. You can't undersatnd even such a basic thing.

"Everything" is a wide term. "Universe" could be everything too lol. Stop baseless overrating.

In this context, How large everything is don't matter. I only debunked your delusional statement. Totality in this context has nothing to do with Scientific theory.

She said nothing about 3d or 5d. Another 3d universe could be from 2 steps beside and it will be 3d universe.

So, You treat Dimension where Time is not abstract anymore and 3D being can't understand like Mosquito can't understand the bottom of ocean as 3D? I don't want to say such a thing. But Are you idiot?

In the Demonbane topics you think that there are "minus" dimensions. 2D, 1D, 0, -1D, -2D. You contradict yourself.

In Demonbane, You confused actual dimension and cosmology with logic about Shining Trapezohedron.

Dimensions Rama referd to are part of cosmology. You can't confuse it with my referrence about Shining Trapezohedron.

Only my flag can't ban you. You were banned many times because many flagged you.

I already know that You are @mkhaters and @fallingcliffs. You seems to have more name.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami said:

As long as Infinite dimension and Other higher dimension has been referd in DC cosmology, Lucifer is above them because Lucifer created it from nothing. You can't undersatnd even such a basic thing.

In this context, How large everything is don't matter. I only debunked your delusional statement. Totality in this context has nothing to do with Scientific theory.

So, You treat Dimension where Time is not abstract anymore and 3D being can't understand like Mosquito can't understand the bottom of ocean as 3D? I don't want to say such a thing. But Are you idiot?

In Demonbane, You confused actual dimension and cosmology with logic about Shining Trapezohedron.

Dimensions Rama referd to are part of cosmology. You can't confuse it with my referrence about Shining Trapezohedron.

Only my flag can't ban you. You were banned many times because many flagged you.

I already know that You are @mkhaters and @fallingcliffs. You seems to have more name.

1) Lucifer is above them because Lucifer created it from nothing.

Proofs? Show me some scans where he has control over infinite-dimensional space-time? Your fantasy is not interesting for me.

2) Totality in this context has nothing to do with Scientific theory.

So is Lucifer featless? Because we have nothing to prove even his 11-dimensional level.

3) So, You treat Dimension where Time is not abstract anymore and 3D being can't understand like Mosquito can't understand the bottom of ocean as 3D? I don't want to say such a thing. But Are you idiot?

Flagged. @sc@saren@jedixman

4) In Demonbane, You confused actual dimension and cosmology with logic about Shining Trapezohedron.

Demonbane Gods are above infinite dimensions:

The Klein Bottle in Demonbane is basically an Hilbert Space multiverse:

A test-tube universe.

A nuclear reactor universe.

A coin-locker universe.

A universe with the echoing of drums.

A prison universe.

A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper.

A universe outside a universe

A universe inside a universe

An instant that swallows all of eternity.

An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity.

A universe inside a universe. An instant that swallows all of eternity. An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity. A universe outside a Universe, another universe outside another universe another universe outside another universe…a series of universes extending infinitely

Everything is momentary yet infinite.

Infinite and finite will melt together the circular snake will fall to pieces and all things will return to the boiling soup of chaos

Nya: “ Shining Trapezohedron. The center of the universe. The gate to other worlds. A road that exist reaching the underworld.”

Nya: “Shining Trapezehedron. The one heals. The one destroys. The one that can change.”

Nya: “….Shining Trapezohedron. It is where the correct universe is sealed.”

Nya: “My home of boiling chaos! Where our master’s garden of Azatoth is scorned/ridiculed!”

Nya: “I know….I know! How you sealed my father! I know!”

Moreover, 24 twisted polyhedrons within 731 surfaces are distorted, where infinite universes are reflected.

Where infinite legends are weaved.

Nya: “Shining Trapezohedron! A basic material of this sacred treasure that sealed off the creator...”

Infinite legends indwelling, countless and innumerable universes, while simultaneously unfolding.

A test tube universe/ A nuclear reactor universe/ A coin-locker universe/ A universe with the echoing of drums/ A prison universe/ A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper --- Glitters like a kaleidoscope, it shines, it’s bewildering, hollow and changing.

Nya: “It’s the universe! Turning the universe (garden of Chaos) and all its infinite parallels into a magical barrier thus, sealing the Garden of Chaos!”

A universe within a was chained within universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe…..farthest from the center/Center of all creation/ultimate nonexistence.

Delicate tunes of the magical flute, slumbering under the mad beat of drums, where the god of chaos is sealed.

―― Shining Trapezohedron.

It freezes the boiling chaos of Azathoth/it’s binding/it seals and destroys / a universe that is eternal existence itself.

Nya: “Just for one….god you stacked corpses of universe equal to infinity toseal the correct universe (Garden of Azathoth)!”

A single Klein Bottle contains an infinite amount of universes within universes with infinite possibilities with infinite higher dimensions. Nya casually destroys, recreates, and rewrites the whole Klein Bottle every instant.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

This is just a single Klein Bottle and it contains an entire Hilbert Space multiverse. A single Klein Bottle is insignificant to Nya as she has countless identical Klein Bottles.

The top of the Klein Bottle is the Super Super Dimension, which is so large that Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis viewed the rest of the Klein Bottle as mere loops. Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis had the whole Super Super Dimension which was infinite dimensional at their knees.

Then---,

The two machine gods changed size and shape, rebuilt spell structures, flew and ran through hundreds, thousands of worlds, and fought.

---

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

Despite all this, Nya rewrote the Klein Bottle like as if nothing ever happened at all.

And…

“Oh my! This is getting nowhere. Then, I better make this cycle not happened from the start.”

---Time is reversing?!

Superior power over both Demonbane’s and Liber Legis’ clocks.

Someone was controlling super time that oversaw super dimension outside of time and space.

The trace of fight that seemed eternal was instantly reversed.

---Edgar. Hurry inside the space ship---

---Please save the earth, Edgar---

---Let’s do it together, bro---

---Now Edgar, I shall make a pact with you---

---Edgar---

---Ed…---

---….---

---Was it a dream?

On the floor of cracked down basement, a boy who was exhausted due to lack of air died without anyone noticing.

Before death, he seemed to see an image of a dark mouse with 3 eyes, but that didn’t affect anything in reality. In his life, from birth to death, there was absolutely no meaning.

*snip*

“He went as far as he could. But that wasn’t enough to destroy the loop. So I brought him from the stage. Magius called Edgar never existed from the start.”

A woman with dark clothes smiled bit and shook a pocket watch on her fingers.

“Well. He was bit weak to take the main role. In order to make the fight more epic, it requires more and more of power of story. With laugh, love and friendship, adventure and revenge! Grandmaster, I will show you the best fight.”

“Hmmm…I am not sure whether everything will go according to your will.”

A boy with golden dark eyes spoke with dignity.

“The man you erased is still affecting this world. Even with death beyond death, they would keep fighting.”

“Hoho, grandmaster is quite romantics.”

“Maybe, you are.”

Grandmaster Master Therion and crawling chaos Nyarlathotep cynically smiled at each other with hostility and sarcastic marks.

5) I already know that You are @mkhaters and @fallingcliffs. You seems to have more name.

I'm not Fallingliffs.

Tesla_Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami: Lucifer isn't multiversal. He is only universe +. He can only create one universe at a time. He can't just outright create an entire multiverse. Also there is no statement he is infinite dimensional. Creating something from nothing only requires universal power.

Michael and Lucifer should stop at 1, since they are only low universal while everyone on Doctor Who is at least multiversal.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#118  Edited By skyroid

Coming back and looking at my first thread(this) makes me realize the reason I left and wonder why ppl stay to debate these things. This thread is pointless I hope everyone notice this

Urban_Ninja_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Angels clear.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By amami

I am very tired of talking with you and Someone told me how troll you are and how many account you have same times. So I don't take you seriously and quit talking with you. But I have a thing to say about it.

Demonbane Gods are above infinite dimensions:

The Klein Bottle in Demonbane is basically an Hilbert Space multiverse:

A test-tube universe.

A nuclear reactor universe.

A coin-locker universe.

A universe with the echoing of drums.

A prison universe.

A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper.

A universe outside a universe

A universe inside a universe

An instant that swallows all of eternity.

An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity.

A universe inside a universe. An instant that swallows all of eternity. An ultrafine dust that imprisons all infinity. A universe outside a Universe, another universe outside another universe another universe outside another universe…a series of universes extending infinitely

Everything is momentary yet infinite.

Infinite and finite will melt together the circular snake will fall to pieces and all things will return to the boiling soup of chaos

Nya: “ Shining Trapezohedron. The center of the universe. The gate to other worlds. A road that exist reaching the underworld.”

Nya: “Shining Trapezehedron. The one heals. The one destroys. The one that can change.”

Nya: “….Shining Trapezohedron. It is where the correct universe is sealed.”

Nya: “My home of boiling chaos! Where our master’s garden of Azatoth is scorned/ridiculed!”

Nya: “I know….I know! How you sealed my father! I know!”

Moreover, 24 twisted polyhedrons within 731 surfaces are distorted, where infinite universes are reflected.

Where infinite legends are weaved.

Nya: “Shining Trapezohedron! A basic material of this sacred treasure that sealed off the creator...”

Infinite legends indwelling, countless and innumerable universes, while simultaneously unfolding.

A test tube universe/ A nuclear reactor universe/ A coin-locker universe/ A universe with the echoing of drums/ A prison universe/ A universe wrapped in chewing gum wrapper --- Glitters like a kaleidoscope, it shines, it’s bewildering, hollow and changing.

Nya: “It’s the universe! Turning the universe (garden of Chaos) and all its infinite parallels into a magical barrier thus, sealing the Garden of Chaos!”

A universe within a was chained within universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe, chained within another universe…..farthest from the center/Center of all creation/ultimate nonexistence.

Delicate tunes of the magical flute, slumbering under the mad beat of drums, where the god of chaos is sealed.

―― Shining Trapezohedron.

It freezes the boiling chaos of Azathoth/it’s binding/it seals and destroys / a universe that is eternal existence itself.

Nya: “Just for one….god you stacked corpses of universe equal to infinity toseal the correct universe (Garden of Azathoth)!”

A single Klein Bottle contains an infinite amount of universes within universes with infinite possibilities with infinite higher dimensions. Nya casually destroys, recreates, and rewrites the whole Klein Bottle every instant.

A universe inside a reactor.

A universe inside a test tube.

A universe inside a chewing gum wrapper.

This is a story of a universe outside another universe.

This is a story of a universe inside another universe.

This is the story of an eternity contained in a single moment.

This is the story of infinity contained in the tiniest speck of dust.

This is the story of another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe outside another universe... This is the story of endless, infinite universes.

This is just a single Klein Bottle and it contains an entire Hilbert Space multiverse. A single Klein Bottle is insignificant to Nya as she has countless identical Klein Bottles.

These sentence are about refference about Shining Trapezohedron that 3D universe anihilated by Evil Gods are compressed infinitely within Tiny Sword, Not Klein Bottle. And You can't confuse logic of Shining Trapzeohedron with cosmology. I repeated it again and again.

http://nicoviewer.net/sm17750561

This Trailer hold sentence You quoted. But It is refference about Logic of Shining Trapazohedron. It is not about Actual Cosmology in Demonbane verse.

And,As Nya said in that sentence, Universe within Universe is about logic of Shining Trapazohedron. Nothing in these sentence refer to actual demonbane cosmology. As I repeated again and again. You can't apply logic of Shining Trapezohedron into Actual cosmology. Shining Trapezohedron and Actual Cosmology are different thing.

In the first place, These sentence was quoted in Kishin Hishou. Klein Bottle is broken in Zanma Taisei.Klein Bottle is no more In Kishin Hishou.

The top of the Klein Bottle is the Super Super Dimension, which is so large that Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis viewed the rest of the Klein Bottle as mere loops. Mars Demonbane and Liber Legis had the whole Super Super Dimension which was infinite dimensional at their knees.

Then---,

The two machine gods changed size and shape, rebuilt spell structures, flew and ran through hundreds, thousands of worlds, and fought.

---

At one point, they vibrated dimension through clash of swords. At another time, they destroyed dimension with bombarding shells.

They accelerated, reversed, stopped or decimated flow of cause and effect, destroyed, created countless universes, painted the history over and clashed.

Next---,

Where they reached was beyond super time and super space, at the top of super dimension… super super space time continuum.

At there, Edgar and Al Azif watched.

Infinite universes popping like bubbles.

Inside infinite time loop like chain.

Infinite Demonbane fought, fought, and fought.

They were one of feasible possibilities.

They were one of chosen possibilities.

They were one of lost possibilities.

Infinitely intersecting and circulating like flow of blood, getting at one point. Infinite yet one fate, a part of it, yet entirety.

Entire eternal time, eternity beyond eternity. Infinite eternity chain…

Eternal evil cutting sword, DEMONBANE Athleta Aeternum fought, fought and fought.

Despite all this, Nya rewrote the Klein Bottle like as if nothing ever happened at all.

And…

“Oh my! This is getting nowhere. Then, I better make this cycle not happened from the start.”

---Time is reversing?!

Superior power over both Demonbane’s and Liber Legis’ clocks.

Someone was controlling super time that oversaw super dimension outside of time and space.

The trace of fight that seemed eternal was instantly reversed.

---Edgar. Hurry inside the space ship---

---Please save the earth, Edgar---

---Let’s do it together, bro---

---Now Edgar, I shall make a pact with you---

---Edgar---

---Ed…---

---….---

---Was it a dream?

On the floor of cracked down basement, a boy who was exhausted due to lack of air died without anyone noticing.

Before death, he seemed to see an image of a dark mouse with 3 eyes, but that didn’t affect anything in reality. In his life, from birth to death, there was absolutely no meaning.

*snip*

“He went as far as he could. But that wasn’t enough to destroy the loop. So I brought him from the stage. Magius called Edgar never existed from the start.”

A woman with dark clothes smiled bit and shook a pocket watch on her fingers.

“Well. He was bit weak to take the main role. In order to make the fight more epic, it requires more and more of power of story. With laugh, love and friendship, adventure and revenge! Grandmaster, I will show you the best fight.”

“Hmmm…I am not sure whether everything will go according to your will.”

A boy with golden dark eyes spoke with dignity.

“The man you erased is still affecting this world. Even with death beyond death, they would keep fighting.”

“Hoho, grandmaster is quite romantics.”

“Maybe, you are.”

Grandmaster Master Therion and crawling chaos Nyarlathotep cynically smiled at each other with hostility and sarcastic marks.

These sentence were quoted from Mars Assult Demonbane which is Spin off Novel. And Nothing in these sentence implied existence of infinite Dimensions. What is only appearent is that Mars God Demonbane and Liber Legis destroyed many universe and popped up to Super-Super Dimension and Saw how Infinite Number of Demonbane Fought in infinite TimeLines. Nothing in these sentence implied existence of Infinite dimension.

Avatar image for ragnar_lodhbrok
Ragnar_Lodhbrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, Amami makes baseless arguments and claims the other side's evidence is wrong, without providing any of his own evidence.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once again, Amami makes baseless arguments and claims the other side's evidence is wrong, without providing any of his own evidence.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gurban said:

@imperator_nocturne:

Okay, so Glory holds all infinite dimensions together. It has to select someone to control it if not the Doctor Who "omniverse" will collapse.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

that´s not a feat for fighting or destruction dude, without him the universe collapses just like when the presence left creation. so even though the glory might be "omniversal" doesn´t mean jack, creating or holding together the whole verse doesn´t mean you can destroy as much and since it seems that there are no feats showing something like that he looses.

the same goes for the grace which you coudn´t provide feats either.

you know even if the glory or the grace would be as strong as you think i doubt they gonna beat Lucifers trickery, he always has 5 aces in his hand.

Creating > defending from destruction > destruction

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 6.