• 115 results
THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@juiceboks said:

@thc Okay..now how much of that has he actually done nevermind that most of it wouldn't work. If you can prove that Mewtwo is a better telepath than Prof X then I will consider mind assault an option. Mind you this is current Green Scar Hulk. Not Savage Hulk. Mewtwo is very powerful sure. But he lacks upper end feats and most of his abilities were used on pokemon much weaker than him.

How about you do a little proving of your own there mate?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 juiceboks  Moderator

@thc I'll be happy to. What in particular do you wish to be clarified?

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc I'll be happy to. What in particular do you wish to be clarified?

Nothing in particular. I want you to substantiate your claims.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao, mewteo turned ash to stone so he can do it to hulk wow, I remeber that prof. X had trouble delving into hulks mind. Hulk would god stomp mewtwo he will punch him into the sun

so your saying ash got stoned?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 juiceboks  Moderator
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@thc Alright well that's him resisting mind control from Professor Phobos. Along with transmutation from the High Evolutionary. This isn't even Green Scar who's a lot more powerful than Savage. So if Mewtwo tries a mental assault or turn him to stone, he'll simply be wasting his time.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By 18hunt

I actually like to say the to best three are rayquaza, arceus, and mewtwo. Rayquaza has stats about equal to mewtwo overall

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By 18hunt

Turning him into stone is very different than a transmutation. At least for mewtwo

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@thc Okay..now how much of that has he actually done nevermind that most of it wouldn't work. If you can prove that Mewtwo is a better telepath than Prof X then I will consider mind assault an option. Mind you this is current Green Scar Hulk. Not Savage Hulk. Mewtwo is very powerful sure. But he lacks upper end feats and most of his abilities were used on pokemon much weaker than him.

Hulk is vulnerable to telepathy.

Charles Xavier easily walked into the Hulk's brain and viewed the Hulk's memories to decipher why he was so angry. And this was World War Hulk.

Doctor Strange walked into the Hulk's brain and tried to convince him to stop, and the Hulk didn't resist at all until he broke Doc Strange's hands while he was in his astral projection form.

Against Onslaught Jean Grey walked into the Hulk's brain and disabled Bruce Banner.

Mewtwo should pretty easily win via telepathy or empathy, something he can control on levels that far exceed any of these three.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@floopay I never said he wasn't. He just has a high resistance to it that only the higher level telepaths like Strange and Charles can breach. Just curious what has Mewtwo done that would put him at their levels?

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Also prof. X's mental foray was incomplete. Seeing memories isn't very effective in a fight. I also would like to see some high end TP feats from Mewtwo.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Floopay

@floopay I never said he wasn't. He just has a high resistance to it that only the higher level telepaths like Strange and Charles can breach. Just curious what has Mewtwo done that would put him at their levels?

He's not really highly resistance, I don't recall any events of him actually resisting telepathatic intrusion or assault.

I haven't watched, or played Pokemon in about 15 years or so, so I'm a bit behind. But pretty sure he's a world-class telepath last time I checked. You'd have to ask someone with better knowledge, but he can affect at least island sized areas or better.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By GodTriggerHulk
NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NeonGameWave

Mewtwo wrecks Hulk mentally, emotionally and physically as he then has this action done repeatedly for giggles.

Off Topic: Arceus is definitely the most powerful Pokemon until proven otherwise by another find or generation, Pokemon that would follow in that category would be Mew, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia, Girantina, and etc.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

Yea, this one almost tops Aunt May vs Hulk battle thread...lol :P

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How exactly will hulk touch mewtwo? Mewtwo for mindraping

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mewtwo ROFLSTOMPS

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has hulk shown resistance to telekinesis? Leaving mindrape alone for a second what is he going to do if Mewtwo takes control of his body and just starts flinging him around, has he resisted this before?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irs:

First of all let me ask...

Which is greater?

A. the energy required to pull earth out its orbit of the sun

OR

B. the energy required to reverse the planet's orbit, therefore pushing back and overpowering the sun's own electromagnetic force?

The answer is B.

If you would actually read it, this is exactly what the Hulk is shown doing in this comic scan:

Overpowering a field of energy endowed with sufficient power to change the orbit of a planet(Tales to Astonish#89)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulk has the power to move a planet at baseline.

The fact that the field strength needed to be increased is proof that Hulk was contesting that kind of power.

At a second meeting years later, The Stranger recognize that Hulk was even stronger than before because once again, Hulk shrugs off the energy that the Stranger uses in an attempt to render him motionless in Marvel Two-In-One annual #2:

No Caption Provided

Here's Hulk doing a feat of great cosmic proportions once again:

Applying force to the space-time structure itself to prevent the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders#3)(with the size of the singularity estimated in about seven feets according to the Schwarzschild radius, then it's mass/gravitational attraction, by the equivalence principle, is thus equivalent to roughly two hundreds Earths),

No Caption Provided

Planetary level threats in Marvel and DC comics a have been shown doing this so the Hulk isn't the only one who the black hole trick wouldn't work on. It won't work on Thor, Hulk, Hercules, Silver Surfer, Superman, the supermen archetypes or of those in the planet. buster category of power. These characters have been shown shatter they force of a spatial singularity with strength that is superior to them. There's a reason why those of the planer-buster powerlevel don't hope to win a fight by throwing their opponent of the same powerlevel into a black hole or the sun: IT DOESN'T WORK ON THEM!!!

Hulk breaking up the space-time continuum(Incredible Hulk #135)

No Caption Provided

Classic Dr. Strange's mystic barrier can't withstand the punches of "the most powerful creature on the face of the Earth," from Defenders #18:

No Caption Provided

Savage Hulk's punches against the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak cause such painful feedback against classic Dr. Strange, he loses concentration and gives Savage Hulk an opportunity to escape inIncredible Hulk #207:

No Caption Provided

Even the Collector's most powerful forcefield is shattered by Savage Hulk's punches in Incredible Hulk#198:

No Caption Provided

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only World Breaker Hulk would definitely win. Mewtwo Strikes Back Mewtwo was broken, but he's nothing than a mid-level psychic, comic wise. Remember Mewtwo Returns when he got owned?

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mew2 is a beast! Mewtwo won't be stopped

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

Also Hulk was able to physically overpower TK when he fought Lazarus.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc: Mewtwo CANNOT learn every move. Mew, however, can.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316 said:

Only World Breaker Hulk would definitely win. Mewtwo Strikes Back Mewtwo was broken, but he's nothing than a mid-level psychic, comic wise. Remember Mewtwo Returns when he got owned?

World Breaker Hulk wouldn't even definitely win. He still has absolutely no way around telekinesis + teleport BFR.

Even at that stage, Mewtwo could literally fistfight with Hulk by copying his increases in power, amping himself. That's not likely to happen though, and I simply don't see Hulk harming Mewtwo at all due to superspeed, precognition and in the instance Hulk makes it to punching range, shields.

Avatar image for herecomestheboom_headshot
HereComesTheBoom_Headshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Ok then he can just rip him in two. Hulk cant win here.

He turned ashe into stone. Lol Hulk cannot win

HULK has overcome the forces of gravity when he faced Graviton. Gravity is to Graviton what Magnetism is to Magneto. HULK will overcome MewTwo and smash him to paste.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herecomestheboom_headshot said:

@thetruthnerds said:

@the_last_son_of_czarnia: Ok then he can just rip him in two. Hulk cant win here.

HULK has overcome the forces of gravity when he faced Graviton. Gravity is to Graviton what Magnetism is to Magneto. HULK will overcome MewTwo and smash him to paste.

and this is why ABC logic is looked down upon...

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By THC

0:30 - 1:45

Loading Video...

Mewtwo the Invincible, indeed

Loading Video...

I don't imagine Hulk would have much more success (obviously he's way stronger than Ash):

Loading Video...

Scoop316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Scoop316

@thc: Pretty sure he can resist those. Mewtwo has no feats for resisting that amount of force. His best feat from what I remember is easily tanking Gyarados's Hyper Beam and redirecting it, impressive, but I don't think that'd do much to Hulk either.

Besides which, Hulk will just get angrier, and he will eventually overcome Mewtwo I think. We don't know how much exactly Mewtwo can resist, while Hulk has been able to move mountains when he gets angry enough.

IronMan_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It honestly depends what "level" Mewtwo is on, and how angry Hulk is. There is indeed a point where Hulk is physically too strong for Mewtwo to push. It's like when Magneto or Professor X were novice with their powers and couldn't move very big things at first.

But Mewtwo could also fly and teleport place to place, making him harder for Hulk to hit. However, it makes Hulk angrier, making him stronger and faster, so at some point Hulk may be able to catch Mewtwo. But I think Mewtwo would be able to kill Hulk by then. I would give it to Mewtwo. If it was any other psychic Pokemon, Hulk would win though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

@thetruthnerds said:

You should really learn what ABC Logic is before you use it. I said HULK has beat Graviton who is just as powerful as Magneto. Now, if I had said, "HULK has beat Graviton, and Graviton has beat Galactus, which means HULK can beat Galactus," then that would be ABC Logic.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo has limited stamina. Hulk can outlast him, not that he'll need to since TP and TK would be ineffective.

jobbernos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mewtwo stomps

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scoop316 said:

@thc:

Pretty sure he can resist those. Mewtwo has no feats for resisting that amount of force. His best feat from what I remember is easily tanking Gyarados's Hyper Beam and redirecting it, impressive, but I don't think that'd do much to Hulk either.

Besides which, Hulk will just get angrier, and he will eventually overcome Mewtwo I think. We don't know how much exactly Mewtwo can resist, while Hulk has been able to move mountains when he gets angry enough.

What does resisting force have to do with being left helpless by telekinesis? What is Hulk going to do when Mewtwo lifts him into the air? What is he going to do when Mewtwo teleports him into the Sun?

Yes, Mewtwo effortlessly tossed aside a seemingly very powerful Gyarados' Hyper Beam. That feat is relevant to WBH, as it shows gamma bursts would be useless against Mewtwo.

@thc said:

@thetruthnerds said:

You should really learn what ABC Logic is before you use it. I said HULK has beat Graviton who is just as powerful as Magneto. Now, if I had said, "HULK has beat Graviton, and Graviton has beat Galactus, which means HULK can beat Galactus," then that would be ABC Logic.

You said Hulk>Graviton and Hulk>Magneto therefore Hulk>Mewtwo

You fail to realize these 3 are distinctly different and thus victories against one are inapplicable to another; whether you personally regard them as similar or not their skillsets are factually inapplicable to one another in battles.

Mewtwo has limited stamina. Hulk can outlast him, not that he'll need to since TP and TK would be ineffective.

Outlast how? You realize Hulk has been beaten before, right? You also realize Mewtwo's healing factor is far superior to Hulk's or Deadpool's?

Why would TP and TK be ineffective, given the feats for Hulk and Mewtwo and thus the clear fact that they would be?

TheTruthNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TheTruthNerds

@herecomestheboom_headshot: Force and the ability to stop someone from moving are two different things son. Mewtwo to strunk.

Dont know why this thread is going. I'm more of a marvel/DC fan and i'm saying hulk gets destroyed. Hulk is my 5th fav char. I know his abilities and he is no match for mewtwo.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc Mewtwo's TK would be ineffective against the Hulk, due to Incredible Hulk annual #19, or rather what the Hulk did in it. In the issue the Hulk physically overpowered Lazarus' TK with his pure strength. So Mewtwo could use his TK, if he did then it would be a question of which can exert more force Mewtwo's TK or the Hulk's body. That's a losing battle for Mewtwo, he has no feats which suggest he could change the orbit of a planet, 150 billion tons, or destroy an asteroid twice the size of the Earth. @dum529001 had some other feats to back up this point, especially the one where the Hulk broke free from the Stranger's energy field which permeated and completely surrounded his body (as TK would). Another example of the Hulk overcoming TK is when he cracked the armor of the psionic entity Onslaught. The Hulk can overcome TK because he can physically resist it. Also if we're going by the Pokemon games then Mewtwo does have limited stamina, since he can't use a move if he runs out of PP. If we're talking about the anime then I don't believe he's ever used recover. You have to choose anime Mewtwo, game Mewtwo or manga Mewtwo. Also if you choose game Mewtwo you would be limited to four moves, since that's the maximum amount a Pokemon can have. A note on recover; this move would not give Mewtwo anything close to a Hulk or Deadpool style healing factor, since it's greatest in-game feat (if it can so be called) is taking a Mewtwo from 1 HP (near fainting) to fully restored. Recover has never been shown to heal a Pokemon with say a shattered spine, pulped head, an STD. Finally BFR via teleport would be ineffective since it can only take the user to a Pokemon center.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

You said Hulk>Graviton and Hulk>Magneto therefore Hulk>Mewtwo

You fail to realize these 3 are distinctly different and thus victories against one are inapplicable to another; whether you personally regard them as similar or not their skillsets are factually inapplicable to one another in battles.

Pardon? You clearly misinterpreted everything. And I would appreciate it if you didn't accuse me of saying something when I obviously didn't.

I used Magneto as a scale of power. He is the most powerful user of Magnetism. Graviton, however, is the most powerful user of Gravity. And his control over his power is so definitely precise that appears as powerful using Gravity as Magneto is Magnetism. HULK has not only survived, but also downright resisted powerful gravitational forces that can be compared to telekinetic forces (which are, in of themselves, very similar).

MewTwo may be a strong foe, but HULK has gone up against a fairly decent amount of much stronger foes and won. I don't underestimate MewTwo, nor believe he couldn't win. Though I believe, through my experience reading HULK, that he could win just as much, if not more.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@herecomestheboom_headshot: ...WHAT?!

'this guy is the most powerful with this force, and hulk beat him, so hulk can beat the most powerful user of this force'?!

By that logic, if Hulk can beat Mirror Master, he can beat Phoenix or Galactus!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'this guy is the most powerful with this force, and hulk beat him, so hulk can beat the most powerful user of this force'?!

Go ahead and point out where in my post I said that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Go ahead and point out where in my post I said that.

That's right, you can't. Neither can THC for implying the same damn thing. When you misinterpret, or purposely twist someone's posts against them, you instantly fail the debate, and your words no longer hold any credibility.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Hulk.

icemanpure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I have the answer to this.

Mewtwo has only 4 moves, and a limited number of such moves.

Mewtwo goes first and uses Hypnosis. Hypnosis failed...enemy too angry.

Hulk uses Punch. It's super effective. Critical Hit.

But in all seriousness.

TK and TP won't work. To be able to use TK you have to be able to overpower whatever you are grabbing. If it's a random immobile object, say a car, then you have to be strong enough to lift that weight. However, if what you're wanting to move also has the ability to fight against you, aka a person, you have to be able to outmatch that person. That's why Hulk has feats of people not being able to keep him from moving or trying to manipulate him via TK, they can't overpower his "limitless strength". Idc if you're trying to grab his pinky toe. You've got to overpower not only his toe but focus and use enough power to lift him up that way. That's like trying to lift a TV only using the power cord that's 4 inches long (lets assume it won't pop out lol), it's much easier to get a grip AROUND the TV than the former. Plus the weight of the TV would cause the cord to slip from your hands, it's just not easy.

As far as TP goes, there have been various comics that show you can't control Hulk due to his rage. It would also be counter productive to enter a mind filled with THOUSANDS of Hulks (sure most of them are dormant). Banner/Hulk have had tons of experience dealing with TP and would have all incarnations of the Hulk beat the crap out of whoever would want to enter his mind, not to mention having to deal with how crazy it would even be INSIDE Bruce Banner's mind. All the crap he's dealt with over the years turning each portion into a practical "Fun House". I don't even want to think about what sort of crap is in there. Prof X reading WWH's mind was because Hulk let him. All he did was probe to see what was going on, not try to control him or manipulate him. Hulk would've shut that shit down instantly.

Also if you wanna go into IQ, Bruce's can't be measured by any test known to man it's so high.

Don't get me wrong I love Mewtwo he's by far one of my favorite Pokemon. But this battle would just be a cat and mouse fight and someone would have to tire out. Hulk doesn't tire out in a fight. Eventually Mewtwo will tire out (Run out of PP :P) and Hulk will smash him.

Oh, and as far as "absorbing Hulk's power to match his strength goes" yeaaaaa Mewtwo would pop like a balloon if he tried that because he wouldn't be able to contain that much power. Only Hulk himself can, it's been tried and tried again.

Gamma Ray Burst - a typical burst releases as much energy in a few seconds as the Sun will in its entire 10-billion-year lifetime. This mathematically is 31nonillion360octillion MEGATONS worth of energy.

That's my take. Hulk wins by outlasting Mewtwo.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By THC
@icemanpure said:

I think I have the answer to this.

Mewtwo has only 4 moves, and a limited number of such moves.

Mewtwo goes first and uses Hypnosis. Hypnosis failed...enemy too angry.

Hulk uses Punch. It's super effective. Critical Hit.

Mewtwo has hundreds of moves and tons of ways to win this battle with ease

Though I agree Hypnosis would usually fail, if Hulk started at base it could slow him down before he gets angry. On the other hand, it would succeed if Mewtwo first Guard or Power Swaps Hulk before he gets angry.

Psychic types are super effective against fighting types for a reason :)

@icemanpure said:

But in all seriousness.

TK and TP won't work. To be able to use TK you have to be able to overpower whatever you are grabbing. If it's a random immobile object, say a car, then you have to be strong enough to lift that weight. However, if what you're wanting to move also has the ability to fight against you, aka a person, you have to be able to outmatch that person. That's why Hulk has feats of people not being able to keep him from moving or trying to manipulate him via TK, they can't overpower his "limitless strength". Idc if you're trying to grab his pinky toe. You've got to overpower not only his toe but focus and use enough power to lift him up that way. That's like trying to lift a TV only using the power cord that's 4 inches long (lets assume it won't pop out lol), it's much easier to get a grip AROUND the TV than the former. Plus the weight of the TV would cause the cord to slip from your hands, it's just not easy.

I'm afraid you're wrong and this is the mistake everyone is having. Hulk's feats of resisting gravity and "energy all over his body" are clearly different from being lifted into the air with telekinesis. Hulk cannot use his strength to force himself towards Mewtwo if he is lifted into the air.

Hulk weighs something like 1 ton or above and I'm certain doesn't become substantially heavier with time. Mewtwo will have absolutely no difficulty keeping him suspended in the air forever. What could become tiring for Mewtwo would be attempting to restrain Hulk's movements, and defending against shockwaves, and if he's World Breaker Hulk there would be the gamma ray bursts.

@icemanpure said:

As far as TP goes, there have been various comics that show you can't control Hulk due to his rage. It would also be counter productive to enter a mind filled with THOUSANDS of Hulks (sure most of them are dormant). Banner/Hulk have had tons of experience dealing with TP and would have all incarnations of the Hulk beat the crap out of whoever would want to enter his mind, not to mention having to deal with how crazy it would even be INSIDE Bruce Banner's mind. All the crap he's dealt with over the years turning each portion into a practical "Fun House". I don't even want to think about what sort of crap is in there. Prof X reading WWH's mind was because Hulk let him. All he did was probe to see what was going on, not try to control him or manipulate him. Hulk would've shut that shit down instantly.

There have also been many instances where Hulk has been controlled in many ways as well. I can't recall any feats of Mewtwo taking over anyone's minds anyways, but that's not how anyone would claim to defeat Hulk. He's proven his resilience to control time and time again. Mewtwo's mental attacks are not meant at restraint anyways.

They are literally mental attacks. Ordinary Hulk has a weaker mind than World War Hulk; yet World War Hulk has a weaker mind than some, such as arguably Dr. Doom or Bruce Wayne. Thus,

The following techniques would harm Hulk more than they would harm others of a superior mind, such as (in my opinion) Victor Von Doom or Bruce Wayne:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Psychic_(move)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Confusion_(move)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Focus_Blast_(move)

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Psycho_Cut_(move)

Just as all his other stats do, Hulk's resistance to those mental attacks would grow quickly with his rage. Though, he would be exceptionally vulnerable to them, especially at the start, and that is key. Hulk without a brain is as useful as Wolverine without a brain.

In addition:

Loading Video...

Mewtwo would destroy Hulk from inside his mind, force him to revert into Banner, while levitating him helplessly in the air.

@icemanpure said:

Also if you wanna go into IQ, Bruce's can't be measured by any test known to man it's so high.

You're arguing Bruce's IQ is more than 5,000? I'm pretty sure most would say he's about equal to Tony Stark in that regard. And Banner certainly doesn't remember every moment since his birth.

@icemanpure said:

Don't get me wrong I love Mewtwo he's by far one of my favorite Pokemon. But this battle would just be a cat and mouse fight and someone would have to tire out. Hulk doesn't tire out in a fight. Eventually Mewtwo will tire out (Run out of PP :P) and Hulk will smash him.

Hulk does indeed tire out in a fight. And PP is just a system for the game obviously. Even if the battle does drag on enough for Mewtwo to become weary, what's stopping him from simply teleporting away to heal up for a second?

@icemanpure said:

Oh, and as far as "absorbing Hulk's power to match his strength goes" yeaaaaa Mewtwo would pop like a balloon if he tried that because he wouldn't be able to contain that much power. Only Hulk himself can, it's been tried and tried again.

That depends on how powerful Hulk gets over the course of the fight. His high-end feats are obviously great; but even if it were narrowed down to a purely physical bout for whatever reason, how is Hulk supposed to land a hit, considering Mewtwo's precognition, fighting skill and speed? Hulk has failed miserably at fighting the Spider Sense in the past and he'd have no greater success against Mewtwo's precognition.

@icemanpure said:

Gamma Ray Burst - a typical burst releases as much energy in a few seconds as the Sun will in its entire 10-billion-year lifetime. This mathematically is 31nonillion360octillion MEGATONS worth of energy.

Again, depends on how powerful Hulk gets. Mewtwo would have to get him really mad for that to even begin happening.

@icemanpure said:

That's my take. Hulk wins by outlasting Mewtwo.

that's the only argument there ever is for Hulk

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Hulk frees himself from the Stranger's telepathic commands in Tales to Astonish #89:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman was able to defeat the Hulk by outsmarting him so I See no reason why Mewtwo can't do the same to the Hulk.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hulk.

saymon3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Whaaat? This bump was unnecessary. Hulk unknowingly stomps.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@jamesisaacs: @18hunt: @jgames: @fiodestromus: @OverLordArhas: @thetruthnerds: really? You really think mewtwo is gonna win? Do you know hulk survived professor xaviers TP and in fact, he actuallly mind raped professor X. Professor x is way stronger than meetwo in TP. Oh yeah and mewtwo best TP feat is knocking out everyone in the factory! You know what fucking Xavier did! He fucking killed villians on different planets with TP!!

Mewtwo isn’t as strong as hulk. Hulk survived a supernova and he destroyed a pocket universe by fighting a god. Meetwo couldn’t even survive an attack from humans! Fucking ash even hurt mewtwo!! Damn mewtwo fans these days!!

Hulk would shit stomp mewtwo. Hulk even killed Phoenix force Emma who slaughtered Thor with no effort!

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Make it the weakest version of Hulk and he still stomps while casually overpowering Meetwo's TK and TP at the same time.

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wat. how the fudge can a stupid pokemon beat the incredible hulk. who once even beat all other avengers combined. this thread is tomfoolery