Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption


















vs


caption
caption















This is a random encounter.  They are at full power.  This is on a lifeless planet.  They dont know each others abilities.  Who wins and why.
Avatar image for mantoid
#2 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo. But I like Mew better.

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

I think deoxys would give him some troble he was beating raquaza.

Avatar image for mantoid
#4 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"I think deoxys would give him some troble he was beating raquaza."
Deoxys is pretty powerful, but you don't get more powerful than Mewtwo and Mew.
Avatar image for pixelized
#5 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh Ninetails, hello

Avatar image for king_saturn
#6 Posted by King Saturn (220548 posts) - - Show Bio

Mewtwo would win

Avatar image for mantoid
#7 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"uhhh Ninetails, hello"
Your point is...
Avatar image for pixelized
#8 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
mantoid said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"I think deoxys would give him some troble he was beating raquaza."
Deoxys is pretty powerful, but you don't get more powerful than Mewtwo and Mew.
"

pixelized
said:
"uhhh Ninetails, hello"


Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#9 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

Ninetails is not on par with legendary pokemon.

Avatar image for pixelized
#10 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

true...he/she is way better

Avatar image for mantoid
#11 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

true...he/she is way better

"
?
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

true...he/she is way better

"
Not better than mewtwo or deoxys.
Avatar image for pixelized
#13 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
The god pokemon
The god pokemon


Avatar image for mantoid
#14 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"
The god pokemon
The god pokemon


"
You just don't learn.
Avatar image for pixelized
#15 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL....i love him/her

Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard that mewtwo isnot the strongest anyone it is him


Arceus
Arceus


Avatar image for pixelized
#17 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

nope Ninetails

Avatar image for zenma
#18 Posted by Zenma (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

ninetails fox demon :D

Avatar image for pixelized
#19 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

totally

Avatar image for darkchild
#20 Posted by Darkchild (42388 posts) - - Show Bio
walks in and walks right back out shaking his head
Avatar image for pixelized
#21 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Darkchild said:
"walks in and walks right back out shaking his head
"

i'm sure there was no surprise as to what was contained in this thread.
Avatar image for mantoid
#22 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"I heard that mewtwo isnot the strongest anyone it is him


Arceus
Arceus


"
I won't change my ways, Mew owns, that is all.
Avatar image for pixelized
#23 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

you're starting to sound like pixelized

Avatar image for mantoid
#24 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"you're starting to sound like pixelized"
I am? So you think that Mew is by far the best pokemon, because he:

-owns all others
-is super cute
-has an adorable personality
-innocent seeming, yet can hold is own
-short haired
-did I mention cute?

Avatar image for pixelized
#25 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

you forgot pink.

Ninetails is the best pokemon because:

  • is hot
  • Has 9 tails
  • Owns all others
  • Innocent seeming, yet can hold his own
  • Major hot...like fuego
  • Worshipped as a god.
  • Pixelized likes him
Avatar image for mantoid
#26 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
Has a moment. How could I forget pink?

Did you know that if you grab one of Ninetails tails, it is suppose to curse you?
Avatar image for pixelized
#27 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

for thousands of years!

Thats my Pok-e

Avatar image for mantoid
#28 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when pokemon came out, I was in first or second grade I think. I really liked it for years. I don't really care for the new junk, I just like the oldschool 1-151 + Togepi.

Avatar image for pixelized
#29 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

yahhhhhh i remember too! now theres just too much to try to keep up with.

Avatar image for mantoid
#30 Posted by mantoid (2187 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

yahhhhhh i remember too! now theres just too much to try to keep up with.

"
I think the artists of the new pokemon have went from creative, and interesting to lame.
Avatar image for pixelized
#31 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL......they are all begining to look too similar

Avatar image for death_flame
#32 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio

does poke'mon really need to be on the vine,i mean seriously the only good thing about hte franchise are the gameboy gmaes XD

Avatar image for pixelized
#33 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio

it's available in comicbook form

Avatar image for death_flame
#34 Posted by Death Flame (505 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"it's available in comicbook form"

yes i know that,but it doesnt change the fact that the series sucks lol
Avatar image for brainiac_1_0
#35 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4446 posts) - - Show Bio
Death Flame said:
"pixelized said:
"it's available in comicbook form"

yes i know that,but it doesnt change the fact that the series sucks lol"

The sereis sucks but not the games.
Avatar image for vrakmul
#36 Posted by Vrakmul (23829 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets just wait for cyro's opinion, he's the man when it comes to pokemon.  He knows as much about pokemon as I know about Godzilla.

Avatar image for pixelized
#37 Posted by pixelized (49086 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"He knows as much about pokemon as I know about Godzilla.
"
So like nothing
Avatar image for braise
#38 Edited by Braise (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I'm going with Deoxys.

  


Deoxys can regularly regenerate itself, duplicate itself to outnumber Mewtwo, fly, create very powerful forcefields, change forms (attain superspeed in air, and Mewtwo won't tag him), has sensors to track Mewtwo, and has blasts of similar magnitude to Mewtwo, as well as taken shots from Rayquaza, who's insanely strong. Actually, in the above clip you'll see that one Deoxys actually took down the legendary Rayquaza, who happened to be saved by another Deoxys. 
Avatar image for matezoide2
#39 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio
Braise said:
"Yeah, I'm going with Deoxys.
  


Deoxys can regularly regenerate itself, duplicate itself to outnumber Mewtwo, fly, create very powerful forcefields, change forms (attain superspeed in air, and Mewtwo won't tag him), has sensors to track Mewtwo, and has blasts of similar magnitude to Mewtwo, as well as taken shots from Rayquaza, who's insanely strong. Actually, in the above clip you'll see that one Deoxys actually took down the legendary Rayquaza, who happened to be saved by another Deoxys. "
good points,but still i think Mewtwo is a BIT stronger and should win after a fantastic battle,at least from what i have seen

(the profecy is happening!pokemons are taking over comicvine!!)
Avatar image for braise
#40 Edited by Braise (1306 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"Braise said:
"Yeah, I'm going with Deoxys.
  


Deoxys can regularly regenerate itself, duplicate itself to outnumber Mewtwo, fly, create very powerful forcefields, change forms (attain superspeed in air, and Mewtwo won't tag him), has sensors to track Mewtwo, and has blasts of similar magnitude to Mewtwo, as well as taken shots from Rayquaza, who's insanely strong. Actually, in the above clip you'll see that one Deoxys actually took down the legendary Rayquaza, who happened to be saved by another Deoxys. "
good points,but still i think Mewtwo is a BIT stronger and should win after a fantastic battle,at least from what i have seen(the profecy is happening!pokemons are taking over comicvine!!)"
Hehe. Mewtwo vs Deoxys, the official battle!
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/v25/c002/4.html

Check it out.
And yes.. soon the mechanisms of my plan for world dominance shall complete, and the sheer magnitude of it shall create an undying momentum that will doom any other battle thread to apocalypse. But I must fulfill the prophecy. There shall be Pokemon battles on Comicvine!
Mwahahha!

PS.
Well, looks like it's a hook, line and sinker for Mewtwo. I was right on the bat for assuming Mewtwo wouldn't be able to tag Deoxys, though.
Avatar image for those_eyes
#41 Posted by those_eyes (15644 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.