those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Mewtwo is transported to the wars universe. Upon his journey there he comes across yoda. Yoda feels mewtwos power and sees potential in his heart to become a great jedi. After a year of knowledge gained with yoda mewtwo is emplored on his first mission

as a jedi.

Rules

Mewtwo has a purple lightsaber

Winner by ko or death

Fight on deathstar

Mewtwo may use his spoon aswell

After each round mewtwo will have a years time to rest

Round 1

10 storm troopers

No Caption Provided

Round 2

Jango fett and bobba fett

No Caption Provided

Round 3

General Grievous

No Caption Provided

Round 4

Darth maul

No Caption Provided

Round 5

Count Dooku

No Caption Provided

Round 6

Darth Vader

No Caption Provided

Round 7

Palpatine

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Based on what I know.. he doesn't need the lightsaber and clears up to Vader, and then stops at Sidious, pretty decisively at that. (Providing we're talking about prime Sidious).

I don't know the full extent of the new Mewtwo's powers though so I could be dead wrong. Feel free to correct me if you're a pokemon expert.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathHero61

I think he stops at round 3 or 4. Maybe 5. I say three because mewtwo's combat speed is still in question.

I say four due to Darth maul's level of control he could simply choke mewtwo and taking into consideration that force users seem to be able to counter other force users he can probably do the same to mewtwo even better.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

He clears all the others rounds, and get stomped by Sidious in the last.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh......Mmm........ Mewtwo can definitely clear

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh......Mmm........ Mewtwo can definitely clear

Mewtwo has no way to put Sidious down; he isn't clearing this.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears.

Typical.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Typical.

If you're expecting me to debate you in this thread, I'm going to tell you right here, right now - it isn't going to happen.

FatherChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FatherChaos

Stops at 7

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erkan12
No Caption Provided

And this ;

No Caption Provided

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: he has plenty of Pokemoves to solidify a w.

Mewtwo uses Flash then speedblitzes then off with Sidious' head with the lightsaber.

He could fly. He could perform Thunder.. He could use Sleep Talk then dream eater.. He has a force field.. I mean cmon

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By those_eyes

@i_like_swords: Yes this is prime sidious. I'm honestly not as well versed in the Star Wars universe as you are so you will have to tell me how well you think he can do against sidious based on the info I give you from what I know of new mewtwo and the manga.

These are the high end feats

Durability: survived reentry from space (fell back into the earth so fast that he caught fire) with only dizziness and no wounds after being woken up after the impact (genesect movie)

Stabbed in the heart and chest by deoxys pshyco boost but used recover to heal from it and continue fighting (pokemon manga)

Caught aradactlys hyper beam in the palm of his hand with no effort (hyper beam was able to stalemate dragonairs city busting hyper beam) (manga)

Protect barrier durability: from what I've seen in all media nothing has ever been able to penetrate mewtwos barrier in the entire pokemon universe, not even other legends.

Travel speed: flew from earth into space in under 10 seconds (genesect movie)

Combat speed: with his spoon he was able to move it fast that it would cause sonic backlash from swinging it and would create a vortex from spinning it fast enough. Aswell he was able to get the upper hand on speed on deoxys when combating.

Teleportation (speed of thought)

(Pokemon mamga)

Spoon is made out of physic power so it can't be destroyed.

Of course you know about his other psychic powers (tk, telepathy, etc),but those feats I named are the most significant high end feats from the manga and new movie. I'm not sure how sidious can deal with mind control or mind whipe but you are more knowledgable with sidious on that.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@dccomicsrule2011: he has plenty of Pokemoves to solidify a w.

Mewtwo uses Flash then speedblitzes then off with Sidious' head with the lightsaber.

He could fly. He could perform Thunder.. He could use Sleep Talk then dream eater.. He has a force field.. I mean cmon

Palpatine has fought faster then someone who can process info in microseconds and react to sub-light ships, Mewtwo isn't speed blitzing anyone here. As for flying, what's that going to accomplish? Thunder, Palpatine could just dodge or absorb with his lightsaber blade; pray-tell with sleep talking is going to accomplish?

A force field? Really? Palpatine has been faced with shields that can take Teratons of force - and how did he deal with them you ask?

No Caption Provided

All in all, even if Mewtwo does destroy his vessel, he has no way to destroy his essence, which is his true being.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By those_eyes

Basically, this is the "Psybeam" Mewtwo projects upwards to destroy the original Team Rocket lab where he was created in on New Island. After he surrounds himself in the luminescent blue barrier, it takes 6 frames for the white beam flashes to occur (this doesn't deal any damage to the surrounding environment), then a mere 1 frame occurs between the last white beam flash and the first blue beam burst (seen in the third link), which completely destroys the lab.The movie was animated at 24 FPS (frames per second).So, time to scale the beam's height in 1 frame:

No Caption Provided

@erkan12 said:
No Caption Provided

And this ;

No Caption Provided

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By those_eyes

@dccomicsrule2011:

@those_eyes said:

Basically, this is the "Psybeam" Mewtwo projects upwards to destroy the original Team Rocket lab where he was created in on New Island. After he surrounds himself in the luminescent blue barrier, it takes 6 frames for the white beam flashes to occur (this doesn't deal any damage to the surrounding environment), then a mere 1 frame occurs between the last white beam flash and the first blue beam burst (seen in the third link), which completely destroys the lab.The movie was animated at 24 FPS (frames per second).So, time to scale the beam's height in 1 frame:

No Caption Provided

@erkan12 said:
No Caption Provided

And this ;

No Caption Provided

@those_eyes said:

No Caption Provided

@erkan12 said:
No Caption Provided

And this ;

No Caption Provided

Second part to my calculation mewtwos destructive out put.

Dragonite's height is presented in the Pokedex, as any half-decent Pokemon enthusiast would know.So the beam traverses 1.371 kilometres in 1/24 of a second (0.04 seconds). Shouldn't be too difficult to evaluate from there.0.04*24 = 0.96 seconds (round off to 1 second)1371.90*24 = 32,925.60 metres crossed in 1 second.32,925.60 m/s = Mach 96.76It takes 13 frames (0.54 seconds) from its initial destruction for the beam to reach its widest diameter (seen in the third image of the first spoiler), incidentally.This feat is similarly supported by the single-frame energy beam used to destroy Giovanni's headquarters a short while later.

This is credit to another poster who did calculations of mewtwo. so mewtwos destructive speed is mach 96.

@i_like_swords

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

...fan made calculations? You can't be serious. -_-

Even if I do take that at face value, Palpatine has fought faster then someone who can process info in a microsecond ( a microsecond is equal to one millionth of a second) I'm more then sure that put's him a notch above Mewtwo in the speed department.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By those_eyes

@dccomicsrule2011: how is it being fan made wrong? It's a calculated feat.

I'm not saying sidious loses, I'm just trying to make this fight closer than some think it is.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes:

how is it being fan made wrong? It's a calculated feat.

Because they're implying a fictional universe follows the same exact laws we follow - which simply isn't the case most of the time.

I'm not saying sidious loses, I'm just trying to make this fight closer than some think it is.

Alright then.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Don't see Mewtwo clearing this.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Sidy

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erkan12
MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Mewtwo might clear if death means the destruction of a physical body. If Palpatine can use Essence Transfer then Mewtwo has no way of putting him down for good and Sidious puts him down.

Mewtwo's abilities will allow him to one-shot anyone here since he's turned large areas into piles of debris before. The Geonosis Arena would be dust after 5 seconds. The question is who can get through Mewtwo's psychic barriers and kill him before such an attack goes off. And I think the only one who could is Sidious since Mewtwo is lacking in speed feats.

Sidious probably speed blitzes Mewtwo for the victory here even with one year's worth of training with Yoda.

Xo10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Xo10

Stops at dooku

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Mewtwo might clear if death means the destruction of a physical body. If Palpatine can use Essence Transfer then Mewtwo has no way of putting him down for good and Sidious puts him down.

Mewtwo's abilities will allow him to one-shot anyone here since he's turned large areas into piles of debris before. The Geonosis Arena would be dust after 5 seconds. The question is who can get through Mewtwo's psychic barriers and kill him before such an attack goes off. And I think the only one who could is Sidious since Mewtwo is lacking in speed feats.

Sidious probably speed blitzes Mewtwo for the victory here even with one year's worth of training with Yoda.

Plety pokemon beat ghost pokemon who are just essence or completely hallow so powers in the pokemon universe work on the supernatural . If sidious turns into his spirit or essence form mewtwo could still harm him I believe. The unknown in the pokemon universe are low level reality warpers and they were squealing in fear when mewtwo showed up. Another pokemon bit a shadow, it physically bit a s shadow. So even if sidious did use essence transfer I think mewtwos psychic power would be able to harm or atleast keep sidious at bay.

But I still agree that a serious sidious would probably speed blitz mewtwo from the get go beforemewtwo could react. Although mewtwo did react and blocked lighting in the first movie.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeonGameWave

Mewtwo is being underestimated, Mewtwo slaughters all of them.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6. Vader chokes him out and blitzes.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Sees Mewtwo's heart and sees great potential for him to become a great Jedi"?? I'm sorry bro but Mewtwo's dex entry says that it has the most savage heart of all Pokémon!! Mewtwo would more likely be a Sith!

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

From what I know of SW, Mewtwo effortlessly clears Canon version thanks to his ridiculous speeds and TK/TP potential. But I have no idea about EU.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears up to Sidious

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Handwave-clears canon, clears EU or stops at Sids extreme diff. I’ll argue he clears though

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

Handwave-clears canon, clears EU or stops at Sids extreme diff. I’ll argue he clears though

Wait, did you not make case for SK beating him? Or did you change your mind?

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mr-yes
@eredin12 said:
@mr-yes said:

Wait, did you not make case for SK beating him? Or did you change your mind?

Thinking on it, I still have SK winning. By a hair. Maybe not the Emperor, though.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: If that is ROTS Emperor, then sure. But TFU Emperor is just as powerful as SK and ROTJ Emperor would be even stronger. I also have Vader on same level as SK, because of him being very close to ROTJ Sidious, to the point that he and Luke could take him on

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mr-yes
@eredin12 said:

@mr-yes: If that is ROTS Emperor, then sure. But TFU Emperor is just as powerful as SK and ROTJ Emperor would be even stronger. I also have Vader on same level as SK, because of him being very close to ROTJ Sidious, to the point that he and Luke could take him on

It’s not about power, just the way they match up against each other. Starkiller matches up against Mewtwo better, imo, the way he battles etc.

Vader doesn’t scale to the Emperor because of that. He just threw him off a rail, tanking some lightning for a bit and then dying.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eredin12

@mr-yes: He took full power of his lightning there, and he was also weakened before and after that. But I am not talking about that, I am talking about him and Luke at the time being able to defeat Emperor had they turned on him and attacked him at once, that is what places ROTJ Vader as close to ROTJ Sidious

However if Vader and Luke -father and son- were to combine their might against the Emperor, they could usurp Palpatine's power and bring a new era of peace to the galaxy.

-- Shadows Of The Empire Sourcebook

And lmo, Emperor himself, on top of his power, has better hax than Starkiller that he can use.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mr-yes: He took full power of his lightning there, and he was also weakened before and after that.

I’m aware, the point is he still died

But I am not talking about that, I am talking about him and Luke at the time being able to defeat Emperor had they turned on him and attacked him at once, that is what places ROTJ Vader as close to ROTJ Sidious

However if Vader and Luke -father and son- were to combine their might against the Emperor, they could usurp Palpatine's power and bring a new era of peace to the galaxy.

-- Shadows Of The Empire Sourcebook

So their combined power is above Emperor. That’s cool, but it doesn’t necessarily place him near the Emperor’s level. You’re arguing 1.9+1.9>2, but as far as feats/intent go, it’s closer to 1.1+1.1>2.

And lmo, Emperor himself, on top of his power, has better hax than Starkiller that he can use.

They might be more powerful, but power isn’t everything in a fight. Starkiller would find it easier to counter Mewtwo’s clones and immense speed, among other things, than the Emperor would

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eredin12

@mr-yes: Sure he did, but context is important. Luke for example survived, despite it being noted that Emperor went all out on him

So their combined power is above Emperor. That’s cool, but it doesn’t necessarily place him near the Emperor’s level. You’re arguing 1.9+1.9>2, but as far as feats/intent go, it’s closer to 1.1+1.1>2.

Thing is in SW , like in Dragon Ball, it is not quite 1,1 +1,1 > 2. If you are much weaker than your enemy, you get stomped and cannot be useful in the fight. For example think about Dooku vs Anakin and Obi Wan. Anakin and Dooku were already on same level and you would think that two of them working together would stomp Count instantly but that is not what happened. Count was noted to be formidable challenge for them until Anakin got amped. In fact, he even took out Obi Wan and made it just him vs Anakin.

I have ROTJ Vader and SK on same level power wise personally , but as far as Emperor goes, he should not be slower than SK. I mean force speed is result of your power, more powerful you are, more you can amp your stats. And TFU/ANH Sidious and Marek are equals power wise

InfinityMatrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo is powerful enough to clear up to Vader without the Force.

His TK is pretty impressive on its own.

With the force added he stops at Palaptine.

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RedSithDisciple

@mr-yes: ROTJ Vader has statements putting him at Sidious's level. In fact, Vader's close enough to where in a direct 1v1, he would be the victor.

“Yes, Vader remained strong in the Force, but strong enough to succeed me? Never. Granted, he was strong enough to kill me. But that only lasted for so long.”

- Jedi vs Sith: Essential Guide to the force

--

You fight with Vader, but there is no way that you can beat him. He is second only to the Emperor in power. As a warrior, he is second to none. You have no chance.

- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Decide Your Destiny

--

Once Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the black-cloaked Darth Sidious has fulfilled his masterful plan and taken control of the entire galaxy, with the equally formidable Dark Lord of the Sith by his side.

- Galactic Files: Emperor Palpatine

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mr-yes: Sure he did, but context is important. Luke for example survived, despite it being noted that Emperor went all out on him

where is that noted?

Thing is in SW , like in Dragon Ball, it is not quite 1,1 +1,1 > 2. If you are much weaker than your enemy, you get stomped and cannot be useful in the fight. For example think about Dooku vs Anakin and Obi Wan. Anakin and Dooku were already on same level and you would think that two of them working together would stomp Count instantly but that is not what happened. Count was noted to be formidable challenge for them until Anakin got amped. In fact, he even took out Obi Wan and made it just him vs Anakin.

You basically debunk your own point by saying Anakin only took him on when he was amped..

I have ROTJ Vader and SK on same level power wise personally , but as far as Emperor goes, he should not be slower than SK. I mean force speed is result of your power, more powerful you are, more you can amp your stats. And TFU/ANH Sidious and Marek are equals power wise

Not necessarily true. Unless you can prove this is the case in every scenario

@mr-yes: ROTJ Vader has statements putting him at Sidious's level. In fact, Vader's close enough to where in a direct 1v1, he would be the victor.

“Yes, Vader remained strong in the Force, but strong enough to succeed me? Never. Granted, he was strong enough to kill me. But that only lasted for so long.”

- Jedi vs Sith: Essential Guide to the force

--

You fight with Vader, but there is no way that you can beat him. He is second only to the Emperor in power. As a warrior, he is second to none. You have no chance.

- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi: Decide Your Destiny

--

Once Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the black-cloaked Darth Sidious has fulfilled his masterful plan and taken control of the entire galaxy, with the equally formidable Dark Lord of the Sith by his side.

- Galactic Files: Emperor Palpatine

1. Sure, strong enough to withstand his lightning for a few seconds to throw him over. Doesn’t mean he’s close in power

2. Basically my point. Against Mewtwo, power alone won’t cut it. Also, that doesn’t say that Vader would win or comes close in power. Just that he’s a better warrior.

3. Equally formidable could mean many things. It doesn’t even have to relate to their power or combat

Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes:

Sure, strong enough to withstand his lightning for a few seconds to throw him over. Doesn’t mean he’s close in power

Strong enough to kill him. This implies Vader is on his level and could potentially usurp him.

Basically my point. Against Mewtwo, power alone won’t cut it. Also, that doesn’t say that Vader would win or comes close in power. Just that he’s a better warrior.

Synonyms for "warrior" from oxford definitions: fighter, soldier, combatant. This quote means that in a direct duel, Vader would win. Now I don't think that would be the case if the power disparity is as big as you make it out to be. Power, while not the only factor, is still arguably the biggest factor.

Equally formidable could mean many things. It doesn’t even have to relate to their power or combat

The phrase "formidable foe" exists. And given that this was said in the context of Sidious's conquests, this quote really cannot be referring to anything other than Vader's own conquests and how he slaughtered entire worlds, further proving his skills as a warrior.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears canon with low diff.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears without troubles

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes:

where is that noted?

Here, he is noted to have " turned fullness of his malevolence against Luke"

When the evil Emperor, Supreme Master of the Dark Side of the Force, turned the fullness of his malevolence against Luke, Anakin Skywalker suddenly awoke from the curse that had imprisoned him for so long… Shedding his bleak and soulless identity of Darth Vader, Anakin took the full force of his Dark Master’s evil lightning upon himself - and hurled the Emperor to his death.

-- Dark Empire 1 Endnotes

You basically debunk your own point by saying Anakin only took him on when he was amped..

Not necessarily true. Unless you can prove this is the case in every scenario

Well not really. Because amped Anakin was more powerful than Count, but before that, when he was on same level as Count, having Obi Wan by his side did not really affect anything in the end, that was my point

Take look at this blog , it does very good job in well explaining how 2v1s works. listing many examples, from Obi Wan vs Maul and Savage to many others

CyanPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mewtwo clears with his TK.