Melkor and his Armies vs Allied Shinobi Forces

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ValarMelkor

Melkor in his restricted power form after entering Arda but at his peak there (When he could fight all the other Valar alone) before he lost most of his power.

His armies include Ungoliant, Sauron during the First Age, rebel Maiar/Balrogs, Dragons, Orcs and any Men who served him

Allied Shinobi Forces includes Sasuke and both him and Naruto have their Six Paths Powers. Kakashi has DMS. Edo Hokage are also included but don't have regen and can be killed.

Speeds equalized because there aren't really quantifiable speed feats in Silmarilion/Lord of the Rings.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Melkor and his armies although I think it could go either way.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

now this is a thread you don't see everyday! props to the OP. since speeds are equalized then I'd say Melkor and his armies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

now this is a thread you don't see everyday! props to the OP. since speeds are equalized then I'd say Melkor and his armies.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melkor in his restricted power form after entering Arda but at his peak there (When he could fight all the other Valar alone) before he lost most of his power.

His armies include Ungoliant, Sauron during the First Age, rebel Maiar/Balrogs, Dragons, Orcs and any Men who served him

Allied Shinobi Forces includes Sasuke and both him and Naruto have their Six Paths Powers. Kakashi has DMS. Edo Hokage are also included but don't have regen and can be killed.

Speeds equalized because there aren't really quantifiable speed feats in Silmarilion/Lord of the Rings.

This ones shouln't have speed equalized. The two first ones because they main advantage is size and power behind blows.

Avatar image for deathstrokesrevenge
Deathstrokesrevenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure melkor and his armies would win due to the fact that melkor is shown to be very powerful, even in his de powered state. I dont think the opposers could do anything to him

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Finally a middle earth thread. Melkor and his armies should win with speed equalised.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only know about Sauron, but I will stick here until people show more feats.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

This ones shouln't have speed equalized. The two first ones because they main advantage is size and power behind blows.

Keeping speed equalized for Orcs and Men is fair though because otherwise they would be speedblitzed by even fodder shinobi who still have superhuman speed feats. with speed equalized it wouldn't be so unfair, although i'd say the average shinobi would still be a somewhat more powerful than the average Orc/Man due to their jutsu. As for Ungoliant and the Balrogs, I don't see how equalizing speed takes away their strength advantage.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure melkor and his armies would win due to the fact that melkor is shown to be very powerful, even in his de powered state. I dont think the opposers could do anything to him

Melkor is very powerful even in his depowered state but he's around Multi-Continental to Moon level based on feats after entering Arda so Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke could give him a challenge.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: That is the intention. Consider the numbers behind both armies and the average size of the warriors (including dragons and balrogs). In both regards the armies of Melkor have the advantage.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: That is the intention. Consider the numbers behind both armies and the average size of the warriors (including dragons and balrogs). In both regards the armies of Melkor have the advantage.

Yeah but if I don't equalize speed for the Balrogs and Ungoliant then the high tier shinobi would be able to just blitz them immediately since they aren't really given quantifiable speed feats. And Melkor's Army does have a numbers advantage but most of the Army is Orcs which have no special powers and are considerably weaker than average Chunin/Jonin.

Shadowmaster91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Then change it to make them as fast as Aragon. He was faster than orcs but not by much. And the Balrog and Ungoliant has size and resistance.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gabrielbelmont

melkor solos

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weaker Valar than Melkor, namely Varda, have created stars and set them in the sky. If you think that's consistent for Morgoth, who at the beginning of his descent to Arda was the greatest of all the Valar in power, as is stated multiple times, then he can solo rather easily.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Melkor