Melee fight - The Avnegers vs The Justice League vs The X-men vs The Guardians of The Galaxy vs The Fantastic Four

benbrl14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By benbrl14

The Avengers vs The Justice League vs The X-men vs The Guardians of The Galaxy vs The Fantastic Four

Rules:

every team has 5 members fighting

It is melee fight where everybody fights everybody (apart from, obviously, their own team members)

Once a character is knocked out they are out of the fight

No preparation time

The Location is a large, empty, field

The last team to have a member standing wins

In a melee fight between the 5 superhero teams: 5 Justice league members (Superman, Martian Manhhunter, Flash, Wonder Women and Batman), 5 Avengers (Thor, The Hulk, Vision, Captain America and The Sentry), 5 X-men (Jean Grey, Storm, Wolverine, Rogue and Iceman), Guardians of The Galaxy (Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket Racoon and Groot) and The Fantastic Four (Mr Fantastic, The Invisible Women, The Thing, The Human Torch and as a 5th member I'll put Spiderman in the team to make up 5 members because he has officially been part of the team before.

The team that has member left standing wins - so who wins?

abdulaziz24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By abdulaziz24

i think justice league can take this

benbrl14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdulaziz24: I think that the Guardian of the Galaxy go out 1st followed by the fantastic 4. Then I think that the X-men would probably go out next. So I think that's it's probably Down to the Avengers vs the Justice League. Captain America and Batman wouldn't last too long that narrows it down. If it was a fight to the death then The Avengers would win because The Sentry is immortal unless he wants to die but because It's a fight to a K.O I also think That the Justice League would win. good call. But there is no guarantee. I think that every team has a chance exept for the Guardians of the Galaxy because the only member they have that could compete in this fight is Groot.

Avatar image for naturallygifted
NaturallyGifted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@benbrl14: If The Sentry is involved in a battle to the death scenario then his "immortality" is non-functioning.

benbrl14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers