Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Who has better immortality status? For example, can Thor kill Megatron and make Megatron stay dead? Or can Megatron kill Thor and make Thor stay dead? Also, who is older? Megatron or Thor?

No Caption Provided

Thor with mjolnir
Thor with mjolnir
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By whacknasty

Hmm...odd questions, lol. 

Before I make any guesses, would a current Megatron be able to use any of Thor's energy attacks as a power source? Or would he have to have it refined into Energon like in the old days? 

I'd imagine Thor could put Megatron down for good though, he has made Galactus into a huge punching bag at least once. I guess he would have to just dismantle him and remove some key elements... 

Not sure on the age factor either...lol

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@whacknasty said:
" Hmm...odd questions, lol.  Before I make any guesses, would a current Megatron be able to use any of Thor's energy attacks as a power source? Or would he have to have it refined into Energon like in the old days?  I'd imagine Thor could put Megatron down for good though, he has made Galactus into a huge punching bag at least once. I guess he would have to just dismantle him and remove some key elements...  Not sure on the age factor either...lol "
The olden days confuse me because, they did turn any power source and convert it into Energon, but there are instances where they do not need to do that and use electricity for power boost and stuff. I guess Energon is more like a full course meal while electricity, hydrogen and nuclear power are like snacks. I think that Megatron is about a few billion years old. I know Thor is immortal or at least semi mortal, but when exactly was he born???
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

I dont see Mega Tron wining here
Thor Got this

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MrDirector786

In terms of age, Cybertronians are said to be millions of years old. I don't know how old Thor is though. Thor could end Megatron but I don't think Megatron could do the same to Thor at all.

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Cypher's Gambit:
No megatron is a few Million years old so is Thor.
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Anyways, Thor would kill Megatron easily, the dude has planetary streangth he would carve Megatron with his fingures like he did to uru in his early days.
CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Thor is a god, Megatron is a talking tank. I think it's quite obvious who wins.

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Theworldbreaker said:
" Anyways, Thor would kill Megatron easily, the dude has planetary streangth he would carve Megatron with his fingures like he did to uru in his early days. "
Yes, but can he make Megatron stay dead? For example, God blast Megatron's body followed by teleportation of a new body.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By whacknasty
@Theworldbreaker said:
" Anyways, Thor would kill Megatron easily, the dude has planetary streangth he would carve Megatron with his fingures like he did to uru in his early days. "
Nice, I haven't hear that one before. 

@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @whacknasty said:
" Hmm...odd questions, lol.  Before I make any guesses, would a current Megatron be able to use any of Thor's energy attacks as a power source? Or would he have to have it refined into Energon like in the old days?  I'd imagine Thor could put Megatron down for good though, he has made Galactus into a huge punching bag at least once. I guess he would have to just dismantle him and remove some key elements...  Not sure on the age factor either...lol "
The olden days confuse me because, they did turn any power source and convert it into Energon, but there are instances where they do not need to do that and use electricity for power boost and stuff. I guess Energon is more like a full course meal while electricity, hydrogen and nuclear power are like snacks. I think that Megatron is about a few billion years old. I know Thor is immortal or at least semi mortal, but when exactly was he born??? "
That makes some sense... I think I remember one of the Decepticons using raw electricity in a pinch. But that was the G1 cartoon and not the comic.
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Cypher's Gambit: 

Would Megatron have enough time to teleport to a new body? i haven't even heard of this before, how does he do it? is there a limit to how far away another body is for him to teleport to? Untill ffurther specified i think the Godblast would end him.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Theworldbreaker said:
" @Cypher's Gambit:  Would Megatron have enough time to teleport to a new body? i haven't even heard of this before, how does he do it? is there a limit to how far away another body is for him to teleport to? Untill ffurther specified i think the Godblast would end him. "
All the Transformer's bodies are just shells. They have souls that from what I know can't be erased and every time a body is destroyed a new one is made for them.
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@Cypher's Gambit: 

I know that, but i have nver seen a transformer teleport its spark to another bodie right before its current one is destroyed, besides it didn't work out that way for Prime or ironhide (and a few others as well).
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By MrDirector786
@Theworldbreaker said:
" @Cypher's Gambit:  Would Megatron have enough time to teleport to a new body? i haven't even heard of this before, how does he do it? is there a limit to how far away another body is for him to teleport to? Untill ffurther specified i think the Godblast would end him. "
Megatron just has a knack for somehow surviving through things that should kill him. The only versions of Megatron that have ever actually died are the Bay movie version and the version from Transformers: Prime. Though he's died as Galvatron quite a few times.

@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @Theworldbreaker said:
All the Transformer's bodies are just shells. They have souls that from what I know can't be erased and every time a body is destroyed a new one is made for them. "

Their souls are their sparks. If their spark is destroyed, then they can't come back. If their bodies are damaged and they die, as long as their spark is still intact they can be put in a new body.
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@MrDirector786 said:

Their souls are their sparks. If their spark is destroyed, then they can't come back. If their bodies are damaged and they die, as long as their spark is still intact they can be put in a new body. "

Well said.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThanosIsMad
@Theworldbreaker said:
" @Cypher's Gambit: No megatron is a few Million years old so is Thor. "
Thor is only a few thousand years old at the most.  Last Asgard ending Ragnarok was around 1000 AD if I'm not mistaken, which brought upon the current Asgard and the current Thor.  I'm talking about the Asgard as depicted in Norse mythology, as that's canon to the Marvel U and existed prior to the current incarnation.
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Theworldbreaker
@ThanosIsMad:
I am talking about thor's whole life i dont care if he was ressurected after Ragnorok he still has a whole life Behind him from way before the last Ragnorok.
kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By kheranlord12

Megatron is much older then Thor but Thor is more powerful.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Thor takes this

RoninTheFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By RoninTheFury
@TheGoldenOne said:
" Thor takes this "
Agreed. Thor could just hit Megatron with an E.M.P. blast, shut him down, and then just tear him apart and sell him for scrap at the local junkyard. 
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@RoninTheFury said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" Thor takes this "
Agreed. Thor could just hit Megatron with an E.M.P. blast, shut him down, and then just tear him apart and sell him for scrap at the local junkyard.  "
Does Thor generate or manipulate E.M.P? I know he can shoot out magical lighting, but I don't recall any of his powers being close to the natural fundamental forces.
Primarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Primarch
@ThanosIsMad said:

" @Theworldbreaker said:

" @Cypher's Gambit: No megatron is a few Million years old so is Thor. "
Thor is only a few thousand years old at the most.  Last Asgard ending Ragnarok was around 1000 AD if I'm not mistaken, which brought upon the current Asgard and the current Thor.  I'm talking about the Asgard as depicted in Norse mythology, as that's canon to the Marvel U and existed prior to the current incarnation. "
I believe its closer to 0 AD actually, I think the coming of Jesus Christ was supposed to cause a Ragnorak, which would be why all the Norse/Vikings were worshiping a red haired & bearded Thor, despite a blonde one running around being the Thunder God. Which would make current Thor 2000~ 

On topic of the thread, I'd give it to Thor. 
Murasame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Murasame

Megatron has no way win this. Maybe Galvatron would stand a chance (with Unicron alive).

Saint_of_Guns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saint_of_Guns

Thor leaves big hammer shaped holes in Megatron. Then Loki has the spark of megatron put in the destroyer armor. fight of the millenium!!

Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Theworldbreaker
I think the coming of Jesus Christ was supposed to cause a Ragnorak, 

That is very intresting. any specific details as to why?
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By marvelrules2011

thor stumps this thread should be locked
omega_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By omega_prime

"Agreed. Thor could just hit Megatron with an E.M.P. blast, shut him down, and then just tear him apart and sell him for scrap at the local junkyard.  " 

I Second that
Avatar image for the_whispering_eye
The_Whispering_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor does it easily with or without mjlounir or belt of strength

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By Baron_von_Santa
Avatar image for deactivated-653f41ba98cd9
deactivated-653f41ba98cd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocalypse3: this is ridiculous Megatron in the Comics is universe Loki’s level and can tank planet busting attacks easily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crimsonavenger: Megatron in the Comics is universe level and can tank planet busting attacks easily so it’s not a stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

law1602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base thor vs base megatron: megatron wins extreme diff or Thor wins extreme diff, could go either way tbf. Though megatron has tanked multiversal attacks and we haven’t seen anything on that level from base thor

Their strongest versions, alternity megs and rkt, alternity megs wins mid diff

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: is he truly multiversal?

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianweapon: late reply goes crazy 🗿 my bad. But yeah alternity megs is multiversal

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This feels like the most random battle lol

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arctika: ikr. Not even a battle it’s basically just who’s older and whose immortality is better🗿

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers