• 152 results
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik

I really don't see X taking this based on what I have seen on the game and in Iron man comics.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lantern Prime said:
"Kid your funny."
Says the guy who is trying to change the subject to overshadow the fact he can't prove his case.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Erik

Grammar is important.

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Slinger

I wish I could say X, but Iron Man is far too much for him. For that matter, I don't think X could beat Mega Man.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Erik
Slinger said:
"I wish I could say X, but Iron Man is far too much for him. For that matter, I don't think X could beat Mega Man."

How do you think X would lose to classic? He was designed to be superior in every way.
tvheadless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By tvheadless

nonsense its obvious the X pictured (from x3) would destroy iron man
he has large arsenal of weapons (hes pictured fully upgraded) especially if he gets the use of his mech or hover bike (which can fly)
 being blasted to pieces is nothing new to megaman and unlike a human being he can be restored and even continue fighting
he has beaten several giant robots the size of buildings
can copy any mechanical weapon
even after total destruction he still exists as a cyber entity
no storyline is ever specific on the materials used to create X (or his enemies for that matter) and so you cant say that he would lose based on armor or that his Xbuster (or any of his many other weapons) can't penetrate iron man's armor 

FrozenPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either can win.

Avatar image for kameron_brown_52
kameron_brown_52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I like X, I think you all are forgetting one simple thing:

X CANNOT/WILL NOT HARM A HUMAN.

I don't even think he personally fought Dr. Weil during the Elf Wars...

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kameron_brown_52:

If we are including X's unwillingness to kill humans then yeah, IM would win. Otherwise, X stomps hard IMO.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

X all day

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: i can prove megaman x wins look clifs spikes and lava in the game is to challenge you but here is the thing in the manga of megaman x, and in the day of sigma and even in the x8 game x is able to come unharmed from falls close to space and he survives lava etc another thing megaman x has unlimited potential.... another in the manga fight betwen x and boomerang kuwanger x was able to charge his buster so much that it said in the manga it could have destroyed a whole country also his speed was increasing during the fight with boomerang and he was able to see him boomerang kuwanger moves so fast that it looks like he telerports so ahm i dont think he has fought a robot as strong as x.. for me x wins he is superior in everyway also with ultimate armor he can fly hahaha

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 vance_astro  Moderator

@deiry5 said:

@vance_astro: i can prove megaman x wins look clifs spikes and lava in the game is to challenge you but here is the thing in the manga of megaman x, and in the day of sigma and even in the x8 game x is able to come unharmed from falls close to space and he survives lava etc another thing megaman x has unlimited potential.... another in the manga fight betwen x and boomerang kuwanger x was able to charge his buster so much that it said in the manga it could have destroyed a whole country also his speed was increasing during the fight with boomerang and he was able to see him boomerang kuwanger moves so fast that it looks like he telerports so ahm i dont think he has fought a robot as strong as x.. for me x wins he is superior in everyway also with ultimate armor he can fly hahaha

If this was an attempt to prove Megaman is capable of beating Iron Man, you didn't.

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: I watch animated Megaman and the original is at least a class 20 +

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 vance_astro  Moderator

@cybrilious4 said:

@vance_astro: I watch animated Megaman and the original is at least a class 20 +

Iron Man is class 100...

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Deiry5

@vance_astro: well i gave proof why x would win unless iron man can survive a full charged shot which btw the buster is solar powered it has no limits.... i dont see iron man winning this btw the original megaman was abel to pick up wilys castle imagine how strong x is.... oh and did i mention how megaman x has no limits :p

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 vance_astro  Moderator

@deiry5 said:

@vance_astro: well i gave proof why x would win unless iron man can survive a full charged shot which btw the buster is solar powered it has no limits.... i dont see iron man winning this btw the original megaman was abel to pick up wilys castle imagine how strong x is.... oh and did i mention how megaman x has no limits :p

You didn't give proof you told me what his abilities were assuming I didn't know. Your argument about a fully charged shot doesn't proof Megaman wins, because even assuming Iron Man couldn't tank it, he's definitely fast enough to dodge it.You keep saying Megaman doesn't have limits but in fact he does. He doesn't actually have any advantages over Iron Man. Extremis Iron Man is stronger than x, he's faster by a huge margin, he technically has his own version of Spider-sense and he can increase his power through technopathy he also has completely simultaneous control of all his armors and can release them from just about anywhere..although he probably doesn't need to because I don't see any evidence x is more powerful. Also, Megaman never "picked up Wily's Castle" he HELD UP the roof of it and you don't know how much that weighs. When you have some valid strength feats for Megaman x then we can debate on that.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: x has faced faster oponents than extremis iron man, in the manga x was able to doge bullets easily and not just any bullets .... and well man if you really think iron man can dodge or survive a charge shot strong enough to destroy a country well thts cool my respects to iron man lol and also in x's limitations well only one limitation has been shown and thats that he worries you will never find another limitation in the manga movie games etc and that causes him not to show his full potential.... in the day of sigma he showed his potential for a brief second and well poor sigma lol also x can acces any of his armors in seconds and one more thing x has been shown to be able to control space and time idk how its possible but its there and its canon lol but anyways thats all i have to say about this topic believe what you want i don't care all i know is i favor megaman x on this one and btw i'm a huge iron man fan as well but i'm not gonna go fan boy i'm just saying what i think so laters....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 vance_astro  Moderator

@deiry5 said:

@vance_astro: x has faced faster oponents than extremis iron man, in the manga x was able to doge bullets easily and not just any bullets .... and well man if you really think iron man can dodge or survive a charge shot strong enough to destroy a country well thts cool my respects to iron man lol and also in x's limitations well only one limitation has been shown and thats that he worries you will never find another limitation in the manga movie games etc and that causes him not to show his full potential.... in the day of sigma he showed his potential for a brief second and well poor sigma lol also x can acces any of his armors in seconds and one more thing x has been shown to be able to control space and time idk how its possible but its there and its canon lol but anyways thats all i have to say about this topic believe what you want i don't care all i know is i favor megaman x on this one and btw i'm a huge iron man fan as well but i'm not gonna go fan boy i'm just saying what i think so laters....

1.Able to dodge bullets isn't faster than Extremis Iron Man. Maybe you don't know how fast he is but you're not giving me any characters he fought that are faster or fast they actually are. I can give you Iron Man's speed exactly.

2.What Megaman x's charge shot is capable of destroying, doesn't have anything to do with whether Iron Man can dodge it.

3.x has more limitations than you're stating.

4.Unless you have some reference to Megaman controlling time and space, I don't believe it's that simple.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nonsense its obvious the X pictured (from x3) would destroy iron man

he has large arsenal of weapons (hes pictured fully upgraded) especially if he gets the use of his mech or hover bike (which can fly)

being blasted to pieces is nothing new to megaman and unlike a human being he can be restored and even continue fighting

he has beaten several giant robots the size of buildings

can copy any mechanical weapon

even after total destruction he still exists as a cyber entity

no storyline is ever specific on the materials used to create X (or his enemies for that matter) and so you cant say that he would lose based on armor or that his Xbuster (or any of his many other weapons) can't penetrate iron man's armor

- I don't really see why Iron man gets destroyed.

- Iron Man also has a large aresnal of weapons as well

- X can die, and he doesn't not actually come back instantly from his deaths either.

- How is that different with Iron Man? Iron Man is the same dude that defeated Giant Mecha, Moving Island, Kaiju, Herlads, and among other things more powerful than the Megaman x.

- X does not copy the mechanics of technology that he hasn't destroy. He doesn't have the ablity to copy non-reploid robots or armors.

- That was after years, years, years after he died. That's not the incarnation for this topic.

- X weapons don't have a specfic powerlevel, or we know how powerful his weapons. Iron Man has plenty of armors that could match X's weapon.

I mean we play this game we could use the Godkiller, which is capable of taking on Celestials. Or even Iron Man's anti-thorbuster, WWH-Buster, or the Destroyer armor suit in fear itself. Either way Iron Man is more powerful than X in those suits.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Deiry5

@vance_astro: ok here you go i told you boomerang kuwanger is so fast that it seems that he teleprts but thats cause he is moving so fast that he jumps space and time,there is a reason he is called space and time jumper its in the manga..... and as for x's space time techniques he has gravity well which is a floating ball that creates a high gravity zone that crushes enemies, dark hold can stop time for a while,squeeze bomb is a space and time weapon that destroys any weapon or any attack, like i said i havent seen any limitations other than what i sstated in games movie or manga and dont say spikes or lava cause in the games its only to test your abilities as a player

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 vance_astro  Moderator

@deiry5 said:

@vance_astro: ok here you go i told you boomerang kuwanger is so fast that it seems that he teleprts but thats cause he is moving so fast that he jumps space and time,there is a reason he is called space and time jumper its in the manga..... and as for x's space time techniques he has gravity well which is a floating ball that creates a high gravity zone that crushes enemies, dark hold can stop time for a while,squeeze bomb is a space and time weapon that destroys any weapon or any attack, like i said i havent seen any limitations other than what i sstated in games movie or manga and dont say spikes or lava cause in the games its only to test your abilities as a player

There's no proof that Boomer Kuwanger is faster than any REAL teleporter (most of which in the Marvel Universe have been tagged by street levelers and characters far slower in comparison to Iron Man). "Jumping space & time" may be hyperbole, it's used in Manga all the time. In the SNK vs. Capcom Manga for instance, Gouken tells Ken he can't leave until he moves the "mountain" in front of him. The large structure in front of him is CLEARLY not a mountain. Some things get lost in translation. "Seeming to teleport" is something Extremis Iron Man is capable of as well but he's not jumping anything he's just that fast and Iron Man has outmaneuvered characters with superhuman speed and ACTUAL speed feats.

As far as those "techniques" I don't see how any of them are going to keep Iron Man from destroying X, as far as I can tell he still has all the advantages.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time stop, black hole. X wins

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I'm just waiting for someone to say MMX has no on-panel feats and he's never shown any ability to use other robot's/reploid's powers.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: the thing is boomerang kueanger is not a telepirter he is speed it self... sorry man but megaman x its at another level megaman x has the power to cause a tornado mmx1 cause blizards mmx4 to x6 and more he can also cause fire storms x6 his x8 ultimate armor is increadible he can fly in x comand mission another thing the megaman series teaches you x always finds weakneses in his opponents megaman x takes the win for me but everyone has there own oppinion and it could be a never ending thing

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think IM wins. I have not read all the mangas and what not, but I have played all the X games. I havent seen anything that shows him defending against Tony Stark, hacking and making him implode himself like he does countless other robots, machines etc. He's a robot with a CPU and all, right up Tony's alley. Anyone have an ACTUAL counter-point and not half @$$ assumptions? Im open to hear it.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 vance_astro  Moderator

@deiry5 said:

@vance_astro: the thing is boomerang kueanger is not a telepirter he is speed it self... sorry man but megaman x its at another level megaman x has the power to cause a tornado mmx1 cause blizards mmx4 to x6 and more he can also cause fire storms x6 his x8 ultimate armor is increadible he can fly in x comand mission another thing the megaman series teaches you x always finds weakneses in his opponents megaman x takes the win for me but everyone has there own oppinion and it could be a never ending thing

That's not what I said. I said Boomer Kuwanger has never shown to be faster than an ACTUAL teleporter. He doesn't have any speed feats. You're saying Megaman can fly in Command Mission like it makes a different. Iron Man could always fly. All the powers you're listing are just powers..they don't have any bearing on whether Iron Man wins or not.

@ancient_0f_days said:

Right, because it's totally in character for him to do that. That's what he does in all of his fights.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: agh no point in continuing i said what i needed to say i'll let others be the judge of who wins

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: in the day of sigma only mechaniloids were able to be hacked reploids were ment to act and think like humans.... idk if tonys technology can hack reploids or x but im guessing if it was possible to hack reploids gates or dr cain would have done it and there would have been no need for maverick hunters since the mavericks could be hacked and reprogramed but tony idk if he would be able to hack x there is no proof that he has hacked a robot such as a reploid since reploids arent just cpu's

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 vance_astro  Moderator

Iron Man

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man.

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deiry5 said:

@picallo3798: in the day of sigma only mechaniloids were able to be hacked reploids were ment to act and think like humans.... idk if tonys technology can hack reploids or x but im guessing if it was possible to hack reploids gates or dr cain would have done it and there would have been no need for maverick hunters since the mavericks could be hacked and reprogramed but tony idk if he would be able to hack x there is no proof that he has hacked a robot such as a reploid since reploids arent just cpu's

No they're not JUST cpu's but they have all of the basic parts of any other machine. AND Zero had some sort of issue with the W appearing on his head which made him go a little crazy, which proves there is some sort of flaw that can be exploited. I have no idea what that is, but its there. Idk the intelligence level of the scientists in capcoms universe, but in Marvel Tony Stark is ranked pretty darn high, and robotics are his specialty. Im just saying that if it could be done Tony Stark would be the one to figure it out. All that being said I still think IM wins. He's far more intelligent than X and I think he could exploit X's weaknesses before X could exploit his. We could go round and round with weapons, but bottom line X needs to touch IM to get his armaments, and I dont think Tony is gonna hang out for that to happen. On the other hand IM brings plenty of toys to the table from the jump and can engage right away from long distance. I just think IM brings too much to the table for X to handle it would be like fighting a reploid with dozens of special abilities. Iron Man wins.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: the glowing thing on his head was the maverick virus made by wily there is another name for it but i forgot so its not a flaw.... but like i said every one has there thoughts i gave all.my reasons with referenses... and my references show that x is at another level when it comes to fighting.... but your right about tony being incredibly inteligent but like i said i have my doubts about reploids bein able to hack.... also the smartest reploid is signas he was made.not to.make.mistakes and he hasnt made a mistake yet im sure if there was a way to hack he would have known.... so thats why i doubt but than again its tony starks lol

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Deiry5

@picallo3798: the glowing thing on his head was the maverick virus made by wily there is another name for it but i forgot so its not a flaw.... but like i said every one has there thoughts i gave all.my reasons with referenses... and my references show that x is at another level when it comes to fighting.... but your right about tony being incredibly inteligent but like i said i have my doubts about reploids bein able to hack.... also the smartest reploid is signas he was made.not to.make.mistakes and he hasnt made a mistake yet im sure if there was a way to hack he would have known.... so thats why i doubt but than again its tony starks lol

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deiry5: Well In that case whats stopping IM from creating another virus? I remember the zero virus from the games. But lets say no hacking no viruses. I did mention that fighting IM would be like fighting a maverick with dozens of special abilities. X is one of my favorite capcom characters, I loved his story, and his fighting is awesome, but IM has some VERY good feats as well. He took on Thor with the Thor buster to name one. For being a guy in a suit IM has pretty darn good feats. I just think he brings too much, right off the bat, for X to handle. Too many weapons, too many toys. X hasnt fought anyone with that many weapons at once, at least not from a single target. Also X fights mavericks that want to dominate mankind blah blah blah, IM is a human that thinks on his feet and is not totally single-minded. Which is the major advantage X always has, he's more human-ish. That advantage is greatly lessened here. IMO IM has better feats and more weapons than X. I think he would win.

Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@picallo3798: x can notbe affected by viruses one of the feats of his.unlimited potential... and i gave my references why he would win.in.my opinion and with references their up there.... iron man has no weapon that can destroy a country megaman x his buster is capable he can cause tornados and control time and space stop time etc the references are.in my other comments i dont feel like writting.them again but yeah anyways thats why i think x would win but its gonna be a never endless discussion so im done with it lol

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@vance_astro: It's a game, if he did this in all his fights there would be no challenge. Samus has cannon's which creates a disruption in space and time, one that creates a mini black hole to another dimension, and one that seemingly makes a supernova. Yet if all her bosses were defeatable by this it wouldn't be a game, yet most people agree that Samus is stronger than IM(if anything because of those weapons). Same here, X does indeed have weapons that stops time and creates a black hole, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to use that on IM and finish it within an instant. I don't read the comic or watch the anime so i don't know how he acts IC when it concerns those source materials

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 vance_astro  Moderator

@soothing_sounds said:

@vance_astro: It's a game, if he did this in all his fights there would be no challenge. Samus has cannon's which creates a disruption in space and time, one that creates a mini black hole to another dimension, and one that seemingly makes a supernova. Yet if all her bosses were defeatable by this it wouldn't be a game, yet most people agree that Samus is stronger than IM(if anything because of those weapons). Same here, X does indeed have weapons that stops time and creates a black hole, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to use that on IM and finish it within an instant. I don't read the comic or watch the anime so i don't know how he acts IC when it concerns those source materials

There is a manga for Megaman X that can be debated on and since (correct me if i'm wrong) the OP doesn't state that we are using the video game version you always debate on the Manga\Comics. Unless anyone has any scans or direct reference of it being in character for Megaman to fight like that, THEN I have a point.

Also nothing has been proven for Megaman's speed, reaction time, or durability. For all we know Iron Man is fully capable of killing him and one attack without X having any ability to evade or take the hit.

crest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By crest

the deciding factor for me is that mega man jumping on spikes can kill him :(

i know it sounds like pis but damit it does happen a lot

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a manga for Megaman X that can be debated on and since (correct me if i'm wrong) the OP doesn't state that we are using the video game version you always debate on the Manga\Comics. Unless anyone has any scans or direct reference of it being in character for Megaman to fight like that, THEN I have a point.

Also nothing has been proven for Megaman's speed, reaction time, or durability. For all we know Iron Man is fully capable of killing him and one attack without X having any ability to evade or take the hit.

I don't think i have the ability to correct a mod on rules of a forum, lol. I just usually go with what's the most accepted/ known version of a character. As far as i know, Megaman X is a game character first, comic/manga/anime character second. This is especially true since most game characters have a comic/ manga adaption, yet almost 100% of the time a VG character(with a manga adaption) is used, the OP is referencing the VG version unless specifically stated. Example, Link has a manga adaption, but i doubt anyone who uses Link in a battle even knows that exist.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 vance_astro  Moderator

@soothing_sounds said:

I don't think i have the ability to correct a mod on rules of a forum, lol. I just usually go with what's the most accepted/ known version of a character. As far as i know, Megaman X is a game character first, comic/manga/anime character second. This is especially true since most game characters have a comic/ manga adaption, yet almost 100% of the time a VG character(with a manga adaption) is used, the OP is referencing the VG version unless specifically stated. Example, Link has a manga adaption, but i doubt anyone who uses Link in a battle even knows that exist.

When I said "correct me if i'm wrong" I meant on whether the OP said which version we are using, not on the rules about which version you use if none is stated. Even if we are using the game version, the OP still has to be more specific than that because people are giving Megaman ALL of his upgrades despite the fact the OP doesn't state he has them and it HAS TO or he doesn't.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: So do you think that if Megaman X is the game version and he has all of his upgrades he beats IM?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@soothing_sounds said:

@vance_astro: So do you think that if Megaman X is the game version and he has all of his upgrades he beats IM?

I don't know. That may possibly be a mismatch but Megaman X is a series, he gained alot of abilities from dropping Mavericks between those games. I haven't beaten or played all of them so I wouldn't know.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 vance_astro  Moderator
Deiry5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: i proved x's speed and reaction time read what i said i gave manga and game references that fool is just to stuborn

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers