Me VS You

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Alyssabird

@jackofspades said:

@Alyssabird said:

@jackofspades said:

@Alyssabird said:

@jackofspades said:

I'am 6'1 ,300 pounds and grew up in the ghetto all my life what do you think

Martin Luther King Jr must be proud of you

yes he is because that's not me if you read my post i say 6'1 300 that guy is way smaller than me,i put that up there to show how we fight in the hood.so back to your question YES HE IS

I'm sure that's how everybody fights everywhere. Also, size doesn't mean much, especially if you get a lucky shot in like the above video. One well placed hit is all it takes. Oh ya, I was in the Military, a single platoon should be able to wipe out your hood :3

yeah a platoon could do that or you can find out like they did in Vietnam when you come on our turf you will LOSE just ask the cops and even if you do beat us there is a hood in every city

Police keep the 'hood' under control. Militaries keep the country in check. Please, don't get over confident, if the MIlitary wanted to, they could wipe out every gang in the entire world; order a national crisis and turn every civilian into a soldier. You're completely out matched.

jackofspades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By jackofspades

@Alyssabird said:

@jackofspades said:

@Alyssabird said:

@jackofspades said:

@Alyssabird said:

@jackofspades said:

I'am 6'1 ,300 pounds and grew up in the ghetto all my life what do you think

Martin Luther King Jr must be proud of you

yes he is because that's not me if you read my post i say 6'1 300 that guy is way smaller than me,i put that up there to show how we fight in the hood.so back to your question YES HE IS

I'm sure that's how everybody fights everywhere. Also, size doesn't mean much, especially if you get a lucky shot in like the above video. One well placed hit is all it takes. Oh ya, I was in the Military, a single platoon should be able to wipe out your hood :3

yeah a platoon could do that or you can find out like they did in Vietnam when you come on our turf you will LOSE just ask the cops and even if you do beat us there is a hood in every city

Police keep the 'hood' under control. Militaries keep the country in check. Please, don't get over confident, if the MIlitary wanted to, they could wipe out every gang in the entire world; order a national crisis and turn every civilian into a soldier. You're completely out matched.

yeah like that going to happen we don't have the money to fight one war but you think they have it to fight the world

Avatar image for omegathedestroyer
OmegaTheDestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Batman there for, I win.

Jean199999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Jean199999

I lose horribly and bring shame to my clan.

MorganFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MorganFreeman

I will talk you into surrendering.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I win; I call the cops on the crazy dude trying to fight random people and watch them taise his ass, then go to the gym, or to do something productive, to make myself feel good. =p

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By terry2012

@MorganFreeman: Good one.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lorbo said:

You don't weigh much my friend...that means every blow you take will be harder to recover from. I weigh 150 easy. All I have to do is body slam you. Not that I would, I wouldn't fight unless absolutely necessary.

Not really. You should be really careful against those who look slim. Many such fighters have potential to one shot far heavier opponents. I'm not joking, seriously.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@luhjgh said:

Me, weighing 108 lbs, standing 5'8" and is experienced in Muay-Thai & Sambo. I do Parkour, and am pretty fast.

COME AT ME I SAY.

Shall you beat me h2h in the middle of the street?

dude fightning you would be like fighting myself. i weigh 105 and am probably 5' 8-9''. im a black belt in taekwondo, and im pretty fast. i say i lose if i cant fight dirty though i would always throw a nut shot and probably go for the neck or eyes

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Qpzmg

I'm 10 feet 500 ponds can lift 100000000000000000000000 tons easy my skin is harder that adamantium I win.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By afueikawa

IRL:

I'm 5'5 weighing 115 LBS. 5 years experienced in Krav Maga.

I think I can take you on. :-)

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Alyssabird

@afueikawa said:

IRL:

I'm 5'5 weighing 115 LBS. 5 years experienced in Krav Maga.

I think I can take you on. :-)

No Caption Provided

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BloodsunXL

5'7 150 lbs, 9% body fat. Im on the Varsity Wrestling Team for my weight class, and Jr Varsity Gymnastics. I've been trained in Tae Kwon Do(brown belt) and Karate(Blue Belt) in 6th grade. I know standard boxing, and little kickboxing. I can press my weight in benching, and leg press about 540(not even joking). I've been in 4 street fights and haven't lost so far.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Daddy_Cool_Dude

I'm 5'11, take McDonalds 5 times a week, and play games over 40 hours a week, I can literally sit on you.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Raizex

I'm 6'5 230lbs and I train in affliction and tapout and I also have a blackbelt in ufc.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Saren

I'm 7'6, 320 pounds of sheer muscle, and adept at no less than 32 of the most violent disciplines known to man. I can't rest my arms on tables because my raw strength shatters them, and when I look at women they spontaneously become pregnant. I'm more interested in seeing how well this comment blends in with some of the others here than whether or not I can beat you in a fight.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Raizex

@CitizenBane said:

I'm 7'6, 320 pounds of sheer muscle, and adept at no less than 32 of the most violent disciplines known to man. I can't rest my arms on tables because my raw strength shatters them, and when I look at women they spontaneously become pregnant. I'm more interested in seeing how well this comment blends in with some of the others here than whether or not I can beat you in a fight.

Oh you're a real tough guy now, but you didn't know that I'm 7'6, 320 pounds of sheer muscle, and adept at no less than 32 of the most violent disciplines known to man. I can't rest my arms on tables because my raw strength shatters them, and when I look at women they spontaneously become pregnant. I'm more interested in seeing how well this comment blends in with some of the others here than whether or not I can beat you in a fight.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#69  Edited By Saren

@Raizex said:

@CitizenBane said:

Oh you're a real tough guy now, but you didn't know that I'm 7'6, 320 pounds of sheer muscle, and adept at no less than 32 of the most violent disciplines known to man. I can't rest my arms on tables because my raw strength shatters them, and when I look at women they spontaneously become pregnant. I'm more interested in seeing how well this comment blends in with some of the others here than whether or not I can beat you in a fight.

Copy/paste! My only weakness!

How did you KNOW?!

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a penguin.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Emperorb777

It could go either way if your good with Sambo if not then well.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Alyssabird

@CitizenBane said:

I'm 10 feet tall, 1,000 pounds of muscle and..

No Caption Provided
Zdaybreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#73  Edited By Zdaybreak

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

I'm 5'11, take McDonalds 5 times a week, and play games over 40 hours a week, I can literally sit on you.

This cracked me up.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pwok21 said:

I'm a penguin.