• Ultron
  • Vision

MOS Team

• Nam-Ek
  • Faora
  • Zod
  • Superman(AKA Neck Snap Man)

Rules

• Because Thor alone would solo this with ease, I've equalized speed.
  • Zod has already adjusted, the other two have not.
  • Morals off
  • Perfect teamwork
  • To the death

Fight Location

Cookies to who ever knows what this is.
Cookies to who ever knows what this is.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By never give up
Wouldn't equalizing speed show that Thor can't solo this. You would be equalizing speed because you know someone is at a disadvantage.
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Thor alone would solo this with ease, I've equalized speed.

What? Thor isn't faster than the Kryptonians though...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By never give up

What? Thor isn't faster than the Kryptonians though...

Yea lol.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

No Caption Provided

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bluejay4

@those_eyes: yeah I know everyone on marvel team solos as well, sorry for not mentioning that.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

@those_eyes: yeah I know everyone on marvel team solos as well, sorry for not mentioning that.

Stop playing lol. Can't wait till AOU dies down.

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TK feats for MOS team? Cause if not Vision put them all down with the Mind gem

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Equalized speed comment = bait.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keehn93 said:

TK feats for MOS team? Cause if not Vision put them all down with the Mind gem

That's TP, bruh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team MCU kinda stomps...

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keehn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Keehn93
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalized speed comment = bait.

Funny how a lot of people do this to make it fair for MCU characters.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up: I equalized speed because I felt bad for the MOS team...

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness:

Tonight by the tire swing there is a fight to the death as the Seto stares coldly into the field.
Tonight by the tire swing there is a fight to the death as the Seto stares coldly into the field.
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is a good fight taking AoU feats into account. With speed equalized in kinda split. Without speed equalized I still think MoS team takes majority

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is a good fight taking AoU feats into account. With speed equalized in kinda split. Without speed equalized I still think MoS team takes majority

But it put's the MOS characters at well never mind. They have advantages but the OP take it away so their favorite characters can win.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fastest character in MOS in combat speed was still sub-sonic (Foara!) - seriously they have ZERO advantage to begin with in speed. The Hulk alone can handle Faora and Na-Mek; the rest of the team is going to bulldoze Zod and Superman.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By never give up

This got weird real fast.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zmasonite

@isaac_clarke: Hulk can handle those two yeah. I agree there. And he's the hardest one to take down of the team. Vision still really lacks feats however I need to watch the film again before I can speak more on vision or ultron. But I honestly think that Clark can handle Thor. Thor hasn't shown enough durability in his movies as far as I've noticed. And given enough time, and hulks disappointing loss to the hulk buster, I'd say zod or Clark could KO him. But being that this fight is to the death and hulk as far as we know can't die, this match I've decided goes to mcu for a majority. Tho, MoS characters have a clear speed advantage. But that's just my 2 cents

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By isaac_clarke

@isaac_clarke: Hulk can handle those two yeah. I agree there. And he's the hardest one to take down of the team. Vision still really lacks feats however I need to watch the film again before I can speak more on vision or ultron.

What feats he has, between phasing into his opponents and a special gem on his head that enables to potential mind-jack anyone he wants to (that's the mind gem in nutshell)

But I honestly think that Clark can handle Thor. Thor hasn't shown enough durability in his movies as far as I've noticed.

You've seen Age of Ultron; so you've seen Thor at point blank have a city blow-up in his face. Out of comic films that's probably the best durability feat to date for any character who wasn't that Celestial that nuked a planet in GoTG.

And given enough time, and hulks disappointing loss to the hulk buster,

Tony smashed the Hulk through a sky-skrapper and brought down the entire building down on him. The Hulk actually shrugged it off, but got distracted and Stark took the chance to take a shot to KO him. In MOS using heat-ray vision to cut a building in half was a big deal - not dropping one the other character. The closest thing to that in MOS was Zod going down in the birthing ship - which still doesn't hold a candle to the fight mentioned.

I'd say zod or Clark could KO him. But being that this fight is to the death and hulk as far as we know can't die,

Not sure why you believe that.

this match I've decided goes to mcu for a majority. Tho, MoS characters have a clear speed advantage. But that's just my 2 cents

Maybe a travel speed advantage on the Hulk - but outside that Thor's arguably the fastest character here given that Dark World hammer return scene.

academic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4:

Easy mos .EASY

KRYPTONIANS hit harder period. Greater stamina and fiora and nam ek are a ruthless killing machine.

Thor was dazed by a boulder, pushed down by Loki , unable to use his hammer after a crash.without his hammer he is a non entity. Thor was dazed and dropped his hammer from hitting ceiling glass.

Hulk ko at less than 30 k feet. Pierced and dazed by abomination . Dazed by hulk buster fight and ko by ONE punch from hulk buster. He was ok long enough that stark carried him to the quin jet.

Iron man pulsar could even would cap. Extremists wrecked all of his suits .hulk easily ripped up his hulk buster suit.

MOS EASILY

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WastelandMan

Is Ultron in his final form? If not, I feel MCU team would still win but with difficulty.

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait thread

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron in his final form would probably solo

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bluejay4

@academic: lol, I don't even know where to begin with that.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU wanking at its finest bravo!!!

Pyronite7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4

No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4 said:

No Caption Provided

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to ignore the speed equalized rule because it's BS. MoS team would win IMO.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zmasonite said:

@isaac_clarke: Hulk can handle those two yeah. I agree there. And he's the hardest one to take down of the team. Vision still really lacks feats however I need to watch the film again before I can speak more on vision or ultron.

What feats he has, between phasing into his opponents and a special gem on his head that enables to potential mind-jack anyone he wants to (that's the mind gem in nutshell)

I'm familiar with the mind gem. on that note he not once used it on anybody unless you want to infer thats what he was doing to ultron given that ultrons AI thingajig was turning from blue to yellow.

But I honestly think that Clark can handle Thor. Thor hasn't shown enough durability in his movies as far as I've noticed.

You've seen Age of Ultron; so you've seen Thor at point blank have a city blow-up in his face. Out of comic films that's probably the best durability feat to date for any character who wasn't that Celestial that nuked a planet in GoTG.

So does tony have near city level durability as well, err(and im seriously asking i dont remember how long tony hung around after thor smashed the city?) And so Thor goes from being brought to his knees with a knife(from loki in avengers 1) to surviving city level attacks? a little inconsistent if you ask me. However thinking more about it Zod would be a better match for thor because zod has actual formal combat training as well as a plethora of combat experience. Then again clark showed overall more control over his powers...hmmm

And given enough time, and hulks disappointing loss to the hulk buster,

Tony smashed the Hulk through a sky-skrapper and brought down the entire building down on him. The Hulk actually shrugged it off, but got distracted and Stark took the chance to take a shot to KO him. In MOS using heat-ray vision to cut a building in half was a big deal - not dropping one the other character. The closest thing to that in MOS was Zod going down in the birthing ship - which still doesn't hold a candle to the fight mentioned.

Given the amount of entire buildings that came down in MoS i dont at all have a hard time believing that they could do the same to hulk.

I'd say zod or Clark could KO him. But being that this fight is to the death and hulk as far as we know can't die,

Not sure why you believe that.

Eh id like to believe it being that even with a bullet in puny banners head the hulk just kinda came out and saved him(off screen however). And just recently he was KOd by tony which i still dont agree with, but hey the MCU is different from the comics so its whatever.

this match I've decided goes to mcu for a majority. Tho, MoS characters have a clear speed advantage. But that's just my 2 cents

Maybe a travel speed advantage on the Hulk - but outside that Thor's arguably the fastest character here given that Dark World hammer return scene.

When he was fighting Malekith? yeah that was pretty dope honestly. but i really think that the kryptonians have shown greater combat speed than anyone in the mcu. barring quicksilver. and thors hammer on the rebound.

in conclusion, i really need to watch ultron again before i go any further. i hate not being well educated on what im talking about. so ill get back to you on this a bit later.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is obvious bait lol. Seeing the type of person bluejay is lol.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Can we get less MCU/MoS bait threads?

Nahakat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nahakat

Mos will win.

First

MCU Hulk seems to have a weakness for girl. And with Marvel under Disney, hulk will never beat a girl, this means Faora will have upper hand

Second

Zod also have better technology than Ironman. And unlike Starks , with or without without suit, he is powerful.

Thor , Vision and Ultron is not as strong as Krytonian. The only strong guy in their team is hulk

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: I know right. I'm mad the daredevil craze went down.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isaac_clarke: the spell worn out off the hulk, so he was looking around all confused, then ironman punched him in the face

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm familiar with the mind gem. on that note he not once used it on anybody unless you want to infer thats what he was doing to ultron given that ultrons AI thingajig was turning from blue to yellow.

He used the mind-gem to 'mind-wipe' Ultron from the net; basically show-casing it's power to extend beyond just organic minds (which the mind-gem in the staff repeatedly took control / gave the affected individuals psuedo-techno cosmic awareness. And apparently it shoots lasers - the Mind Gem is weird in the MCU.

So does tony have near city level durability as well, err(and im seriously asking i dont remember how long tony hung around after thor smashed the city?)

The whole point was Tony ends up capping his end of the machine so all that energy is released in Thor's direction.

And so Thor goes from being brought to his knees with a knife(from loki in avengers 1) to surviving city level attacks? a little inconsistent if you ask me.

Thor took a knee after getting stabbed trying to reason with Loki - he then proceeds to STOMP Loki and fight off an alien invasion.

Loading Video...

We're talking about blunt force vs piercing damage.

However thinking more about it Zod would be a better match for thor because zod has actual formal combat training as well as a plethora of combat experience. Then again clark showed overall more control over his powers...hmmm

Jor-El kicked Zod's !@# and he was scientist:

Loading Video...

It's pretty evident when Clark ends up in a position to snap Zod's neck that Zod was born to lead - not fight people H2H.

Given the amount of entire buildings that came down in MoS i dont at all have a hard time believing that they could do the same to hulk.

The World Engine made a few buildings too heavy to support their own weight. The only building a Kryptonian drops is when Zod heat-ray visions half the supports of one so it collapses under it's own weight.

Eh id like to believe it being that even with a bullet in puny banners head the hulk just kinda came out and saved him(off screen however). And just recently he was KOd by tony which i still dont agree with, but hey the MCU is different from the comics so its whatever.

Seems more like the Hulk simply transformed before the bullet could kill him. The Hulk-Buster was insane in the film in terms of physical stats it could at least to extent mach the Hulk blow for blow.

When he was fighting Malekith? yeah that was pretty dope honestly. but i really think that the kryptonians have shown greater combat speed than anyone in the mcu. barring quicksilver. and thors hammer on the rebound.

Close, when they were both falling off the building and Mjolnir ends up reaching Thor just before he hits the ground from orbit. That was an insane speed feat.

in conclusion, i really need to watch ultron again before i go any further. i hate not being well educated on what im talking about. so ill get back to you on this a bit later.

Oki-Doki.

@isaac_clarke: the spell worn out off the hulk, so he was looking around all confused, then ironman punched him in the face

It was a cheap-shot, but it worked.