MCU Team (Netflix/SHIELD) vs MCU Thor

• 85 results
buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not familiar with Ghost Rider but given how his fights look everyone here is completely fodderized.

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Hive, absorbing man, or ghost rider solos

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: I don't want to derail your thread with this discussion, but I will say I agree that it's not something to try to measure and scale by.

On topic, I underatand the rules, I just don't understand, if 'crazy' doesn't imply out of control and disregatding civilians/endangering them then what does it even matter? It adds almost nothing to the discussion imo. Also it doesn't make sense, because just an irate Thor in Thor I went to the Frost Giant world and slaughtered them en masse.

But assuming he went crazy-while-still-being-considerate-to-the-people-around-him, then I stick with my answer. Hed still gun to kill them as he's done with all of his enemies, except Loki, so far and they won't be able to do real damage to him before he kills them.

Fair enough.

@sirfizzwhizz: marvel has released guidebooks for most of the movies

No Caption Provided

Thanks mate, that settles the argument then.

js_the_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite the fact that people lowball Thor, he still destroys everyone here. No one has shown the ability to put him down. His output firepower is too much especially with the variety he can bring. No one here is soloing Thor. And everyone will get put down before they realize it.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thor_parker82: Lash Defended himself with his energy projection. Either way, it does not matter if MCU Thor can tank even planets being destroyed. He needs to have parasite immunity which he does not.

Probably, that´s why Hive would be a game changer, although I did make a thread a while back on "Hive vs Iron Man" and everybody supported Iron Man, so who knows.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger said:

@thor_parker82: Lash Defended himself with his energy projection. Either way, it does not matter if MCU Thor can tank even planets being destroyed. He needs to have parasite immunity which he does not.

Probably, that´s why Hive would be a game changer, although I did make a thread a while back on "Hive vs Iron Man" and everybody supported Iron Man, so who knows.

I think IM would beat Hive due to his armor and its seals. Parasytes be useless.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@krleavenger said:

I think IM would beat Hive due to his armor and its seals. Parasytes be useless.

If the Parasites can eat through Thor´s skin, they can eat through Tony´s armor as well.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@thor_parker82 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@krleavenger said:

If the Parasites can eat through Thor´s skin, they can eat through Tony´s armor as well.

Not the same really. Thor can be cut by blades and such, Tony suit would not get pierced by Loki's Dagger or any Asgardian with a sword ever. Also Organic tissue is VERY different to Metal, no matter the density of said tissue.

You are comparing very different substances. Also Parasites can enter the orifices (Mouth, Ears, Nose, ect) to attack squishy insides and blood directly. Not the case with IM.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@krleavenger said:

Not the same really. Thor can be cut by blades and such, Tony suit would not get pierced by Loki's Dagger or any Asgardian with a sword ever. Also Organic tissue is VERY different to Metal, no matter the density of said tissue.

You are comparing very different substances. Also Parasites can enter the orifices (Mouth, Ears, Nose, ect) to attack squishy insides and blood directly. Not the case with IM.

You don´t know if Tony´s suit wouldn´t be pierced by Loki´s dagger, it´s merely an assumption, it pierced someone more durable so I don´t see why it wouldn´t pierce his armor.

The second paragraph is true though.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@thor_parker82 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@krleavenger said:

Tony's armour is inorganic, the parasites would be ineffectual, and Tony doesn't need to get anywhere near Hive to take him out with lasers. Neither does Thor. Just because his parasites can degrade some types of cell, it doesn't mean it can do it to all of them, it's not really a one fits all, for example, he flat out states that he couldn't feed on his own kind (Inhumans). I'm unconvinced he could feed on Asgardian cells.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@krleavenger said:

Tony's armour is inorganic, the parasites would be innefectual, and Tony doesn't need to get anywhere near Hive to take him out with lasers. Neither does Thor. Just because his parasites can degrade some types of cell, it doesn't mean it can do it to all of them, it's not really a one fits all, for example, he flat out states that he couldn't feed on his own kind (Inhumans). I'm unconvinced he could feed on Asgardian cells.

I don´t remember the bold part, I was thinking most of the inhumans followed him because they were afraid of him.

As for the rest, I agree.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow:

Tony's armour is inorganic, the parasites would be innefectual, and Tony doesn't need to get anywhere near Hive to take him out with lasers. Neither does Thor. Just because his parasites can degrade some types of cell, it doesn't mean it can do it to all of them, it's not really a one fits all, for example, he flat out states that he couldn't feed on his own kind (Inhumans). I'm unconvinced he could feed on Asgardian cells.

I dont see why he cannot "feed" on his own kind. more like he wont since he can control them. Still, Thor has no counter to microscopic level attacks on his body or his insides. At all.

Add to this Kree are comparable to Asgardians, and Hive worked fine on Kree Reapers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After all, all these guys are Kree, and Reapers are the deadliest and strongest, I think the durability and strength feats of these beings MATCH any Asgardian on screen mate.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 rogueshadow  Moderator

@thor_parker82: @sirfizzwhizz:

In 3x12 he says:

"I cannot inhabit Inhumans. We cannot feed on our own kind."

It's possible he meant he won't but it didn't seem like it. Hive is part Kree and part Human though, so it makes sense that he can degrade their tissues/flesh, I don't recall any evidence to suggest he can do it to all organic matter. The Kree Reapers will also be far less durable than Thor on a cellular level. It's something of a NLF to assume he can do it to somebody vastly more durable than the Kree. I'm just not convinced he could degrade the completely alien cytoarchitecture of Asgardians, let alone Thor. Just because he can degrade one species, it doesn't mean it can do it to all species.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow: Proof Thor is more durable than the next Asgardian? Loki vs Hulk example not counting since Loki is half frost giant. I mean, Thor almost died from a free fall from the Helicarrier in Loki prison lmao. That was stated to kill him. Your overrating Thor tissue here.

As for Kree, all the Kree I showed above match Sif in every way, and then some. Hive atentheir flesh easy. Also the Inhuman is clearly stated he cannot inhabit them. He cannot possess there body or Kree it seems. Not the same as killing them if he wanted.

Also still no counter for attacking Thors insides anyway.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@rogueshadow: Proof Thor is more durable than the next Asgardian? Loki vs Hulk example not counting since Loki is half frost giant. I mean, Thor almost died from a free fall from the Helicarrier in Loki prison lmao. That was stated to kill him. Your overrating Thor tissue here.

As for Kree, all the Kree I showed above match Sif in every way, and then some. Hive atentheir flesh easy. Also the Inhuman is clearly stated he cannot inhabit them. He cannot possess there body or Kree it seems. Not the same as killing them if he wanted.

Also still no counter for attacking Thors insides anyway.

Thor's survived stuff like the Sokovia explosion, the Bifrost explosion, being in the epicentre of Malekith's Aether, blows from the Hulk, etc. None of the Asgardians or Kree have shown feats close to him.

It's not just about the durability though, the average Asgardian is roughly equal to the average Kree, I agree with that, but their physiology is completely different, Hive's parasites being able to degrade, infect or generally impact one organism doesn't mean he can do it to all species, that's not how it works, the structure of their cell makeup is completely different. For example; just because Kilgrave's virus can affect humans, we can't assume it affects other species.

He doesn't just say he can't inhabit them; he says he cannot feed on them, which was what he needed to do to rejuvenate Ward's decaying body. Malick misunderstood him. It was Gideon who thought he wanted a new host, Hive was saying he needs to feed, but that he can't feed on Inhumans.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@rogueshadow: the Aether was not even that impressive at all. I mean, normal earth metal poles with sensitive tech built in them tank the Aether. Hulk is a great blunt force feat. Just Blunt resistance though. The explosions you mention were meh. Sokovia eplosion was not even a explosive force, but energy through the rock structure. Not a valid or quantifiable to feat to mention. Once again, he was going to die from a falling prison from high altitudes.

Regardless you are using NLF yourself mate. No reason why Thor's living tissue cannot be broken down like the Kree, and less reason why his body cannot be possessed or attacked inside out like Maleks daughter.

Also it states in your quote "I cannot inhabit Inhumans". Your trying so hard to twist the words around to make a case.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: the Aether was not even that impressive at all. I mean, normal earth metal poles with sensitive tech built in them tank the Aether. Hulk is a great blunt force feat. Just Blunt resistance though. The explosions you mention were meh. Sokovia eplosion was not even a explosive force, but energy through the rock structure. Not a valid or quantifiable to feat to mention. Once again, he was going to die from a falling prison from high altitudes.

Regardless you are using NLF yourself mate. No reason why Thor's living tissue cannot be broken down like the Kree, and less reason why his body cannot be possessed or attacked inside out like Maleks daughter.

Also it states in your quote "I cannot inhabit Inhumans". Your trying so hard to twist the words around to make a case.

Whether you think they are unimpressive or not, they are well above those performed by other Asgardians and Kree.

I'm not trying hard to twist it at all. He only says I cannot inhabit Inhumans because Mallick misconstrues what it is that he wants; he wanted to feed, not inhabit another body and he flat out says he cannot feed on Inhumans. The poles were specifically designed to negate the Aether and the convergence. It's not a NLF, you aren't getting what I'm saying, that's not how it works, his parasites degrading the structural integrity of one species' cell group does not mean they can do the same to another. It's not molecule manipulation or atomisation, it' biological, so the feats cannot be extrapolated.

Agree to disagree. I've made my case.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: your whole argument does not really make sense when Hive was a weapon for he Kree against other races anyway. What good is a soldier that can ONlY affect Humans and Kree. Bit of a stretch.

Honestly unless you have feats of Asgardians resisting said attack, they cannot.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow: your whole argument does not really make sense when Hive was a weapon for he Kree against other races anyway. What good is a soldier that can ONlY affect Humans and Kree. Bit of a stretch.

Honestly unless you have feats of Asgardians resisting said attack, they cannot.

Hive's purpose was to command the Inhuman army for the Kree.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#70  Edited By KrleAvenger

@thor_parker82: Parasites, esprcially Hive, consumes organisms. Iron-man would beat Hive because his Armor is not organism and he can't consume titanium.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: dude.....hive reshaped the landscape on part of that planet. He doesn't just consume organisms

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@DammeFavour: Is there any evidence that he did that using his powers?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: There is a big difference between being mad/pissed off and "gone mad." "God mad" implies temporary insanity or blood lust.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Doofasa

@sirfizzwhizz: So you are willing to discount all of Thor's durability feats because they are not quantifiable enough for you? Sure they may not be that easily measured, but they are leagues above the damage output of the team.

And please don't lecture people about misquoting or twisting words when you are doing it yourself. Never was it stated that Thor would die from the fall from the Hellicarrier.

Back on topic the point of wether or not Hive's parasites can affect Thor is effectively mute as he won't have time to do it. With Thor being pissed there is nothing stopping him from spamming lighting from the start. Or one-shorting anyone on the team.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#76  Edited By Stahlflamme

@krleavenger: yea....because the planet was deserted

No, the implication was really that the people their ended up wiping themselves out due to Hives influence.

Loading Video...

@rogueshadow said:

@thor_parker82: @sirfizzwhizz:

In 3x12 he says:

"I cannot inhabit Inhumans. We cannot feed on our own kind."

It's possible he meant he won't but it didn't seem like it. Hive is part Kree and part Human though, so it makes sense that he can degrade their tissues/flesh, I don't recall any evidence to suggest he can do it to all organic matter. The Kree Reapers will also be far less durable than Thor on a cellular level. It's something of a NLF to assume he can do it to somebody vastly more durable than the Kree. I'm just not convinced he could degrade the completely alien cytoarchitecture of Asgardians, let alone Thor. Just because he can degrade one species, it doesn't mean it can do it to all species.

That's because his parasites have a mind control effect on inhumans. So its something special about the inhumans rather than Hive. His ability to consume other life forms is really just him eating stuff. There is no reason to assume he can't do it with all organic matter.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Stahlflamme

@doofasa said:

@sirfizzwhizz: So you are willing to discount all of Thor's durability feats because they are not quantifiable enough for you? Sure they may not be that easily measured, but they are leagues above the damage output of the team.

And please don't lecture people about misquoting or twisting words when you are doing it yourself. Never was it stated that Thor would die from the fall from the Hellicarrier.

Back on topic the point of wether or not Hive's parasites can affect Thor is effectively mute as he won't have time to do it. With Thor being pissed there is nothing stopping him from spamming lighting from the start. Or one-shorting anyone on the team.

Thor never spams lightning in the MCU and whe he is pissed he is gonna attack physically Like he did most of the time he was.
Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Heck he did it ONCE when his mother died.
Loading Video...

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Doofasa

@stahlflamme: He has also spammed lighting against the Chitauri. I agree though that it isn't his go to move, however a hammer throw or hit will still be able to one-shot anyone on the team.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:

Thor never spams lightning in the MCU and whe he is pissed he is gonna attack physically Like he did most of the time he was.

No Caption Provided

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa said:

@stahlflamme: He has also spammed lighting against the Chitauri. I agree though that it isn't his go to move, however a hammer throw or hit will still be able to one-shot anyone on the team.

Absorbing Man(he automatically absorbs the material he's been hit with if its harder than his body at the time to defend himself) and Hive(regeneration) wouldn't and since Iron Man took a hammer throw Deathlock, Lash and Ghost Rider might also survive. Plus he can only pick-off one at a time.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:

Ghost rider is only hopes imo

The rest die easily

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero@jashro44 What are your thoughts you live action junkies? I just finish SHIELD now catching up on Arrow. So much time on my hands at work at times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't buy the argument that [hive] because he's part Kree and human that he can only degrade those tissues.

He was made by the Kree as a weapon for their wars. By all accounts the Kree are a war loving, belligerent, and Xenophic race.

I could buy him not hurting IM or a Krogan because of the nature of those anatomies, but asgardians and Kree alike a fleshy beings, and Hive mops the floor with fleshies as durable as Kree, who are on par with asgardians.

It would make no sense for them to design biological weapons which were completely ineffective against their enemies, asgardians being among them.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't buy the argument that [hive] because he's part Kree and human that he can only degrade those tissues.

He was made by the Kree as a weapon for their wars. By all accounts the Kree are a war loving, belligerent, and Xenophic race.

I could buy him not hurting IM or a Krogan because of the nature of those anatomies, but asgardians and Kree alike a fleshy beings, and Hive mops the floor with fleshies as durable as Kree, who are on par with asgardians.

It would make no sense for them to design biological weapons which were completely ineffective against their enemies, asgardians being among them.

This.

Well Fed Hive should have no problem eating thor for dessert.

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: Do these guys have some kinda awesome durability feats that I've missed/can't remember? Because from what I can recall none of them have tanked or survived even close to the damage output Thor is capable of.

And Thor has taken out multiple opponents with a single hammer throw before, so he may not opt for the one at a time tactic.

Just out of curiosity, do you think Thor could protect himself from Hives parasitic attack in the same way Lash did? Substituting lighting for Lash's energy projection though.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doofasa: Deathlock was blown up in a huge explosion, before he even became a cyborg and survived, Lash tanked Daisys earthquakes to the chest and Ghost Rider is Ghost Rider.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets overwhelmed. Hive, Daisy, Lash, and Robbie are MVPs.

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor one-shots everyone.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d22a069f2ea
deactivated-60d22a069f2ea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points