MCU Spider-Man vs Fox X-Men Challenge

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MCU Spider-Man takes on a Fox X-Men Challenge!

No Caption Provided

Challenge 1 The OGs: Storm, Cyclops, Mystique & Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Challenge 2 The Baddies: Psylocke, Lady Deathstrike, Juggernaut X3 & Archangel

No Caption Provided

Challenge 3 The Hellfire Club: Riptide, Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw & Azazel

No Caption Provided

Rules

-In Character

-Fox X-Men can use feats from all movies

-No Deadpool Juggernaut only X3

-Start 35 Feet Away

DubistDumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins via TP

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator
samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 death4bunnies  Moderator
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma own him by telepathy and He can't do nothing to Shaw.But first two tems he wins with mid diff

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 death4bunnies  Moderator
geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stops at 2. Psylocke's psychic blade would tear right through him, as would Lady Deathstrike's adamantium claws. With Juggernaut serving as the tank and Archangel providing air support, I don't see Peter winning this.

In the third round, Emma solos with her telepathy.

PackWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PackWatcher

Team 2 seems like quite the downgrade from team 1 outside of Juggy. Anyway he stops at 3 due to Emma + Shaw. And he pretty much humiliates team 2. None other than Marko is giving him an issue.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: the problem is Deathstrike and Psylocke can be easy dodged by current Parker

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Stops at 2. Psylocke's psychic blade would tear right through him, as would Lady Deathstrike's adamantium claws. With Juggernaut serving as the tank and Archangel providing air support, I don't see Peter winning this.

Because it destroyed a car?

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 skywalker95  Online

Might stop at 1 if Storm does that tornado spin she did to those mutants at Jean's house.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might beat the first two rounds together if he keeps his distance and isn’t a bumbling idiot like he was in Civil War. If we’re taking what he can do at full potential with dogdging multiple automatic weapons with Mysterio and lightning with Electro, no one should touch him. Ones he downs Cyclops and Storm (and Psylocke if she has ranged attacks), he can focus on the other grounded enemies. May take some time, but his reaction time should still (at least) be twice theirs. Angel flies, so I guess he’s a tad more mobile. But still, in theory should be slow to tag a non-jobbing Peter.

Now, this only works if incap via webs is a thing. He can restrain them all, especially the grounded team, with webbing and slap them around a bit. Maybe swing them into some walls or just hang them off a building until they pass out. But if web incap doesn’t work, then they’d eventually win. Spider-Man’s kicks and punches aren’t doing anything to Logan and Juggernaut. So if KO (death) is the only way he “wins” he could stop at number 1 since he can’t KO Logan- especially with morals on.

Now, once he beats the top 8 people , he loses here. This is simply due to Emma mind banging him. Hell, if they wanna get gruesome, they can have Emma just mess with him a little so he’s loopy. Then they can restrain him as best they can and have Azazel teleport him up to skyscraper heights and drop him. If he’s even remotely in like a Thanos-like IW daze, he goes splat on the concert since he’d be in lala land.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: the problem is Deathstrike and Psylocke can be easy dodged by current Parker

While also dealing with Juggernaut and Archangel? Unlikely.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

Because it destroyed a car?

Casually sliced through metal and concrete, was implied that it could slice through Beast as well, and has no anti-feats. Peter isn't that durable when it comes to piercing durability.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: He will use Psylocke against Jugger

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Psylocke and Archangel didn't fought noone as fast and strong and agile as prime Parker with Spider sense. So i believe that Jugger ,Yuriko and Psy will kill each other until they will try to kill Parker)

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Psylocke and Archangel didn't fought noone as fast and strong and agile as prime Parker with Spider sense. So i believe that Jugger ,Yuriko and Psy will kill each other until they will try to kill Parker)

That makes no sense at all. Peter never fought 4 opponents like these guys at once either. There's no reason for them to attack each other when their opponent is Spider-Man.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Krishnyak

@geekryan: he easy owned Bucky and Falcon when he was newbie in Civil War, abs at tha time he wasn't without spider sense. J

The reason why they will hit each other is Parker brains and Juggernaut who cannot stop in time

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krishnyak: Bucky and Falcon would lose to any single person on this team, so I don’t get how that’s relevant.

Juggernaut gets his Deadpool feats as well, so him “not being able to stop” isn’t valid.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Krishnyak
@geekryan said:

@krishnyak: Bucky and Falcon would lose to any single person on this team, so I don’t get how that’s relevant.

Juggernaut gets his Deadpool feats as well, so him “not being able to stop” isn’t valid.

"-No Deadpool Juggernaut only X3"

Bucky and Falcon with wings and missiles >Psylocke and Archangel. Psylocke is just sexy girl with energy sword with some acrobatic skill and Archangel is in;y flying guy in metal suit with metal throwing blades. I don't see why X Men duo is netter than Bucky and Falcon with wings and weapons

Maevis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at round 3

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By geekryan

@krishnyak: My bad about Juggernaut. That changes things a bit.

But you lowballing Psylocke and Archangel the way you are is lame. They would stomp CW Bucky and Falcon. Either would get one-shotted by Psylocke’s blade.

DubistDumm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Captain America destroyed this Spider- Man. He isn't going to win against 4 Mutants at the same Time.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Psylocke need a skill +blade to kill Bucky because Bucky can k.o her with few punches and he can overpower her. So its 50/50. Just like Falcon and Archangel. Spider can web all 4 mutants without a problem,using one against other etc.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 death4bunnies  Moderator

@geekryan:

I’d probably put Falcon over Angel.. and Bucky over Psylock... I don’t think it’s a lowball to say that.

Angel has no flying fests on par with Sam.

Google a Phalanx C-Wis…nothing from Angel comes close, and Sam has dodged repulcer shots and a ton of antiaircraft fire.
Plus missiles, bullets, redwing >> Metal feathers.

—-

Buckys performance against Ironman >> anything Psylock did.. but her blade can probably pierce Bucky… I think he has better skill too, but I’m unsure on that tbh.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Stops at 1 or 2.

-I don't see why FoxStorm wouldn't unleash a series of F5 tornadoes as she has done before below. Let's see Spider-Man get passed that.

Loading Video...
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 death4bunnies  Moderator

@mooty_pass:

Spidey stood in sandman’s sandstorm.. and that storm can throw cars… might not be quite a F5.. but notable.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By geekryan
@death4bunnies said:

@geekryan:

I’d probably put Falcon over Angel.. and Bucky over Psylock... I don’t think it’s a lowball to say that.

Google a Phalanx C-Wis…nothing from Angel comes close, and Sam has dodged repulcer shots and a ton of antiaircraft fire.

—-

Buckys performance against Ironman >> anything Psylock did.. but her blade can probably pierce Bucky… I think he has better skill too, but I’m unsure on that tbh.

CW Iron Man sucked, so that's hardly good for Bucky. He'd still get sliced in half by Psylocke's blade. Same with Falcon.

Psylocke could physically contend with Beast, who has ragdolled Wolverine.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Psylocke need a skill +blade to kill Bucky because Bucky can k.o her with few punches and he can overpower her. So its 50/50. Just like Falcon and Archangel. Spider can web all 4 mutants without a problem,using one against other etc.

Psylocke could physically contend against Beast, and even have the upper hand for the most part. The same Beast who was rag dolling Wolverine.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 death4bunnies  Moderator

@geekryan said:
@death4bunnies said:

@geekryan:

—-

CW Iron Man sucked, so that's hardly good for Bucky. He'd still get sliced in half by Psylocke's blade. Same with Falcon.

I see nothing for Angel so I guess we can probably agree Falcon > Angel… in both flight and weaponry per the feats shown above.

So for Psylock you bring 3 way scaling that ends with parity to wolverine? I would if just stopped a beast as he’s thrown a car at least.. but none of this is getting to Bucky crushing IM armor(I mean we can say it sucks but even in CW it was over Psylocks feats) .. her sword is the only real danger to Bucky I think.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Wolverine is fodder in X Men movies. But i just rewatched Psy vs Beat, she took a good double leg kick from Beast,who can hold flying car,and she can create energy lasso,but nothing impressive in terms of pwerpunches or strength. So i think Psy> Bucky,but still prime SM mid diff mutant team,too fast and agile and smart+ Spider sense

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Falcon didn't use missiles against Spidey, so with only wings and without any guns im not sure he can beat Archangel . Psylock has good durability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-d1KKtbZvQ 1:13

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

Spidey stood in sandman’s sandstorm.. and that storm can throw cars… might not be quite a F5.. but notable.

While it is an impressive achievement, it's not sufficient to claim that Spider-Man can evade multiple F5 tornadoes, particularly when these tornadoes are powerful enough to toss around fighter jets.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: Wolverine is fodder in X Men movies. But i just rewatched Psy vs Beat, she took a good double leg kick from Beast,who can hold flying car,and she can create energy lasso,but nothing impressive in terms of pwerpunches or strength. So i think Psy> Bucky,but still prime SM mid diff mutant team,too fast and agile and smart+ Spider sense

He's not fodder at all, and he'd beat Bucky for sure.

Psylocke doesn't rely on brute strength, that's why. She relies on her skill and psychic blade.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@death4bunnies said:

@geekryan:

—-

I see nothing for Angel so I guess we can probably agree Falcon > Angel… in both flight and weaponry per the feats shown above.

So for Psylock you bring 3 way scaling that ends with parity to wolverine? I would if just stopped a beast as he’s thrown a car at least.. but none of this is getting to Bucky crushing IM armor(I mean we can say it sucks but even in CW it was over Psylocks feats) .. her sword is the only real danger to Bucky I think.

Yeah, I would back Falcon over Angel, in a good fight.

She scales directly to Beast and indirectly to Wolverine. Given that she was capable of pressuring the much more agile Beast, and he would have been killed if not for Nightcrawler, I don't see how Bucky could avoid being tagged. He'd get sliced by her sword or lasso as his piercing durability feats are not good enough, unless you think he's tanking attacks that can slice through cars and concrete.

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: without adamantium Bucky beat Logan. Logan also had very big problems with Mystique.

But anyway Parker too fast and strong and smart for team 2

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter might get through round 1, mainly because of how incompetent Storm and Cyclops are.

In round 2, Juggernaut rips him in half.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nassergrant19

Clears if Bloodlusted

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers