livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By livewyre718

Here's how it works:

In most mafia games there is a hero side and a villain side, with the heroes getting a few more people but the villains have a group PM to talk through.

However, in my game there are no group PM aside from those who's ability it is to create a PM. This way everything is even.

Each player will receive a character to play, with a special ability that they can use each night.

Also different from most games, every character in my game has 1 active ability and 1 passive ability, so at the very least boredom might remain at a minimum.

Because there is no villain group, that means that the attacker for the night has to change. So this is how it is going to work: On night 1, the heroes will be given the RNG. The villains will be able to attack on even nights.

To win the Hero Team has to eliminate the Villain team and vice versa. The 3rd party team has their own win conditions.

AS AN ADDED PIECE TO KEEP THE GAME INTERESTING, EACH TEAM WILL HAVE A MEMBER THAT IS NOT DESCRIBED IN THE SIGN UP THREAD, A SECRET AGENT IF YOU WILL.

Rules:

- If you sign up, you must play. If you are gone for too long without PMing me, being active in the thread, or being active at all, you will be automatically eliminated. If I do not receive a vote or an action from you within 3 phases, 2 days and 1 night or the opposite, you will be removed. A dead player may inherit your role or a role from your team that was not used.

- Try to keep gifs and memes to a minimum, they tend to distract some people and lead to arguments.

- If you die, you may not talk game-play with any remaining players, WHATSOEVER.

- No PMing other players, making secret pacts, revealing your roles in private, etc. This is all considered cheating and is not tolerated. I am also more strict on this kind of thing than others, cheating will result in a permanent ban from all my future games.

- If you vote for lynching, make it very, very clear. Write it in huge bold font by your post. The same goes for no-voting. I understand that some people might post from a phone where changing font might be a little hard, so just ask someone to bold it for you and you should be fine. There will be three votes you can cast 1- Vote for a player to be lynched 2-Vote for "no lynch" no one will be lynched that day. 3- Abstain- you are sitting out of the voting process for the day. Which ever receives the most votes will be declared the "winner"

- If you know someone cheated or believe someone cheated send me a PM about it. Avoid accusing each other on the game thread.

- Try not to take actions in this game personally, if you want to argue with someone feel free to argue as much as you want, but do it in a different thread. Also not in a PM, because players can not PM each other.

-Night will run until 9 am EST, day will last until 7 pm. Please allow one hour for posting of activities once a phase ends.

Roles- Heroes:

Captain America

No Caption Provided

Cover-Active Protect one teammate

First Avenger-Passive-Cannot be voted off

Secret Pact-Passive-If Nick Fury fakes his death, you will join a secret PM with Fury, and Widow

Nick Fury

No Caption Provided

Secret Pact-Passive-If Nick Fury fakes his death, you will join a secret PM with Fury, and Widow

Intel-Passive-Will receive ids of all players heroes who are killed

Thor

No Caption Provided

Thunder strike- Active-You can kill on target each night, or charge your strike and hit an extra target in each successive night. If you hit a hero or a third who has teamed up with the heroes, you will become unworthy and lose this ability

Hawkeye

No Caption Provided

Trick Arrow-Active Receive one arrow each night with a random power (sleep, kill, spy, protect)

Safe house-Active-Ability to hide you and one other from all interactions

Black Widow

No Caption Provided

Lullaby-Active-Can soothe a savage hulk

Deep cover.-Active Investigate every other night. You have the ability to find the Winter soldier

Scarlet Witch

No Caption Provided

Nightmare-Take control of target and use one ability

Sister’s Rage-If QS is killed will go into a rage and kill 2 random players. First player is truly random, second players will be selected from the team that kills QS

Quick Silver

No Caption Provided

Didn’t see that coming-Active Swaps two players positions.

Now you see me- Passive-The first interaction action used on you each night will fail.

If selected as the RNG killer yours is the first attack.

Vision

No Caption Provided

Scan-Active-Able to scan a player and learn their Identity.

Remove from the net-Active Can remove all traces of Ultron from the net so he is unable to move to a new host

Phasing-Passive-Your vibrainium body makes you immune to death by traditional means, You can only be voted out.

Hulk

No Caption Provided

Hulk smash-Attacking puny Banner causes the Hulk to come out. He will kill whoever has attacked him. Once enraged there is no going back without a Lullaby. Every night The Hulk is out a random player will be killed.

Ultimate Sacrifice. Up can designate one player to watch over. If they are attacked you step up and hulk out.

Coulson

No Caption Provided

Something to fight for-If Coulson is killed the heroes will become a closer unit. No hero will be killed the following night, although all other abilities can be used.

Tahiti- you can resurrect a player every three nights starting on night 2.

Ironman

No Caption Provided

Javis-Iron Man can use his vast resources to find out the ability the identity of a player

Iron Legion-Tony receives 4 suits with special abilities( Protect, Watch, disable, & kill) Once a suit is used, the player must wait one day in order to use a different suit. The suits must all be used in order to receive a new set. Your protection can save someone from extremis.

Ant Man

No Caption Provided
  1. Small World- You can shrink down and monitor the interactions of a player at night. You learn the ids of all of the players who visited your target. Roles will not be in order.

2. Go small-Can choose to shrink yourself to avoid detection. All interactions with you this night will fail.

3. Shrink Disc- Player can use a shrink disc to shrink down a target. They will in essence be stunned while shrunk and will remain this way for 2 nights

Villains

Ultron

No Caption Provided

In the net-can go into the net and find a new host body if killed. Has 3 lives

Scan- You receive the Ids of all villains killed

Loki

No Caption Provided

Trickster-Can alter the appearance of 2 players each night

Body double- The first interaction attempt on you will fail due to your body double.

Red Skull

No Caption Provided

Hail hydra-uses vast resources to find out the true id of 1 player each night. Winter Soldier Cannot hide from you.

Not quite dead. If killed you form a group pm with Loki and Ulton

Darren Cross

No Caption Provided

Small World- You shrink down and monitor the interactions of a player at night. You learn the ids of all of the players who visited your target. Roles will not be in order.

Can Attack one target every other night. Due to your constant shrinking. Attacking a team mate will result in your next attack being random.

Iron Monger

No Caption Provided

You receive 4 suits with special abilities (Protect, Watch, disable, & kill) once a suit is used, the player must wait one day in order to use a different suit. Each suit has a 2 use limit

Wilson Fisk

No Caption Provided

Crime Boss-You make sure the Ids of those killed are kept a secret.

Frame Job-You can use your influence to have someone take the fall for the player to be lynched. If used a random player will be lynched instead of the person leading the votes. 2 night cool down

Ronan

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Power.There is no defense to your attacks. Anyone you attack will die, anyone who interacts with them will be stunned. 3 night recharge

Malekith

No Caption Provided

Aether-You have the ability to link two players. Any action happening to one will happen to the other.

Arnim Zola

No Caption Provided

Winter soldier program. -You can revive any dead player and add them to the villains team. They will not be able to vote as they move in the shadows. One active agent at a time. 3 night cooldown

Kurse

No Caption Provided

Power strike-You can kill on target every night, If your target is protected both players are killed. Killing an ally makes you lose your enchantment

Aldrich Killian

No Caption Provided

Self Destruct-Any one that attempts to kill you will die along in the blast.

Extremis-inject one player with extremis. They will become a bomb and kill whoever interacts with them on the next night. 3 night cool down.

Third Parties

Thunderbolt Ross

No Caption Provided

Hulk buster-Your goal is to show the world just what the hulk is capable of and rid the world of this menace. Can investigate one player each night, but you can only out the Hulk. Once he’s Identified you can revive turn any active player into your abomination. Whether they kill hulk or rampage is their choice however. Win condition Hulk must die or leave, or kill 3 players in a rage.

Justin Hammer

No Caption Provided

Weapons dealer. You can reduce the countdown timer of any user’s ability. If use has no countdown timer they can fire twice. Must survive till end of the game. However hammer tech has a 50 percent chance at malfunctioning. Malfunctioned attacks will target you.

Thanos

No Caption Provided

Infinity gauntlet. You goal is to complete the IG. You Must kill or investigate the users who have infinity stones. You can kill with a 2 night countdown or investigate each night. If you make the gauntlet you can kill 2 targets per night. You goal is to be one of the last 5 alive.

It takes an Army-It will take a unite effort to put you down. Half of the active players must vote for you in order to lynch you or You must receive an attack from both sides on the same night in order to die

Puppet Master-you can recruit 2 players to join you on your path to glory. You can send a name to the Moderator and if the player accepts they will join you and void their current win requirement. you give a maximum of invites.

Winter Soldier

No Caption Provided

Kill list. He will receive a list of 4 heroes, 4 villains, and 1 third party. He must kill three people on his list to win. He only received 6 bullets. Once he clears his targets, if bullets remain he can use them as he pleases. Once he is out of Ammo he leaves the game. You will come up as another player to those who cannot detect you.

From The shadows- You can only be killed the night you attack or the one following.

Foggy Nelson

No Caption Provided

Defense Attorney-Your awesome legal skills can get any player off. If you feel an innocent is about to be hung you can plead for their innocence. You can select 3 players through the game to designate immune from lynching. Your goal is to ensure that your clients don’t get hung. If Daredevil’s ID is released you lose faith and leave the game..

Daredevil

No Caption Provided

Vigilante- You can kill once player every other night.

Give me the answers-You can interrogate a player every night

Protector-If foggy is attacked, you will drop everything and protect him.

Your goal is to find and neutralize Fisk. If he lives you lose.

Stan Lee

No Caption Provided

Cameo- Your job is to star in a cameo in all forms of interaction. You must be there when someone is swapped, killed, spied on, swapped, and stunned.

TOAA- You cannot be killed or stunned or voted out. You are the creator after all. Attempts to kill or stun you count towards your goal.

The Mandarin.

No Caption Provided
  1. The world's a stage- You are a fall guy to the end. You must successfully convince the mob to lynch you. You come up as an opposing player to each side’s investigator.

Player Slots:

Let me know if you want to join, I will try to post a callout to all those who wanted reserved spots, but my memory is crap so if I forget, do not take it personal. Well you might can take it personal I am a jerk.

I'll want at least 25 participants to start, but I'll take up to 30.

I will make 100% for sure that the sides are all balanced number wise.

Ability Priority

Every night, abilities will work in the following order:

1. Passive abilities/Quick silvers attack if he is RNG to be the attacker.

2. Player switching

3. Ability disabling

4. Protection

5. All other abilities

6. Nightly killer

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign me up, let hope this ends up better than Flash's

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I AM IN1!!!!1

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign me up.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'll pass; thanks for the tag though.

What happened to flash's game anyway?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: What game? That lasted a total of two nights and died off, lol.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: Np. I have no idea what happened. He just stopped posting. People weren't really active from the start though so that didn't help.

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i'm in

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By eliah1102

@livewyre718: Sign me up :) I just hope this does not turn into a silent hill.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign Me up

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im in. Hopefully no fits this time. Good luck lyve.

sally81919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can i join

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Can I choose which character I want to be or is it random ?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: everyone will get the chance to pick three characters. I'll try my best to make sure ppl get the type of character they want. Preference will be given to players who were active on past games.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24 HigorM  Moderator

I'll pass.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm in.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flash1812: 17 if I count Regal. I will open character selection up once we hit 25.

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@livewyre718: No point in lying, I will join if Hao doesn't join.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By serpinethegreen
goatzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mukurorokudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@livewyre718: I would love to play! It's a shame Flash 1812 game died.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Were currently at 21 players. If you signed up you can start to pm me with your character choices.

Please list 3 in order of favorite to least.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@livewyre718: Glad to see another Mafia is up woot! I have a feeling this one is going to be more active, I'm in Big Boi :3

See I knew you would be back c:.

Sadly I am joining this Mafia so I advise you toughen up

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Were currently at 21 players. If you signed up you can start to pm me with your character choices.

Please list 3 in order of favorite to least.

Bolding for ya.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sign me up!

Doc-Holiday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@livewyre718: Glad to see another Mafia is up woot! I have a feeling this one is going to be more active, I'm in Big Boi :3

@docholiday said:

I will not be joining this mafia

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@docholiday: sorry to see you go but I respect your decision.

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for royrodgersmcfreely
RoyRodgersMcFreely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll join.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haoalchemist said:

@docholiday said:

I will not be joining this mafia :'(

Loading Video...

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice battle..thanks

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GHETTO BUMP!!

livewyre718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok we're at 23/25 people. Once we get 2 more I will open the game thread. and start giving out roles. The game will start once everyone has a role. The first phase will last until 9 am tomorrow or once I have all moves submitted.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm...seems interesting. But I apologize, I still want a break from Mafia until I return to host my next Mafia. Which I don't know when that will be because there's no list, but I occasionally check back on the Vine to see.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: So basically you'll never play again? ?.?

No, I plan to return. Whenever a spot frees up and there's a demand for a Mafia run by me, I'll set it up.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: but at the rate things are going it'll be never. Hell it's almost been a full month since you last played.