Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round1: morals on standard gear

Round2: Both bloodlusted standard gear

Round 3: Just for fun how badly would tony get beatn if they were both out of their suits lol

Tony is using his suit from Civil war

MarcusAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panther can't damage the suit the way Cap did, Iron man the first two rounds, and T'Challa would put him into a coma if not kill him.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think BP claws could put in some serious work but he would have to dance around and not get hit to use them.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Non-jobbing Iron Man should destroy him.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By omnipotence88

Iron Man wins every round but the last.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@WarBlade539: I remember the good old days when Tony didn't job like a bafoon...

Avatar image for sasukemilesmorales
sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcusallen: Why not? BP is at least equal to cap and his claws damaged caps shield

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@WarBlade539: I remember the good old days when Tony didn't job like a bafoon...

Hell yeah! When he was a literal human-sized, supersonic tank and not someone who gets manhandled by 2 enhanced soldiers. And I swear, his newer armors are getting weaker with each passing movie when they should be getting stronger.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would repulsor blasts even affect the suit?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeant-rl3 said:
No Caption Provided

Hell yeah! When he was a literal human-sized, supersonic tank and not someone who gets manhandled by 2 enhanced soldiers. And I swear, his newer armors are getting weaker with each passing movie when they should be getting stronger.

It's difficult to see a character whom I fell so hard in love with get nerfed in every outing for the sake of the plot, his armors DEFINITELY should be getting stronger with every iteration, not weaker. If anyone compared cap's and bucky's best feats to Tony's early armor feats, he'd put them in the dirt without breaking a sweat. Besides maybe vision and giant-man, Tony and Rhodes should've been the physically strongest and most durable characters of the whole civil war film

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Iron man should win

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

casper4690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giving it iron man . 3rd round would be a train wreck for Tony xD

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sasukemilesmorales said:

T'Challa hasn't shown resistance to energy (although.. that IS technically what vibranium is meant for, like that's what Cap's SHIELD does)

Even then Tony is versatile, he has flight and he can spam rockets that blow up tanks.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Iron Man

R2: Iron Man

R3: Black Panther

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If bps suit acts like caps shield, he stomps

If not, itll be good fight but iron man should win, but i do feel that he will lose a few times due to the more unknown fighting style of panther

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
deactivated-5bbee326da7b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Iron-man fights like how he fought against Thor, Ultron,The chitauri, Ultron drones & Whiplash then he Stomps, T'challa may have a vibranium suit but he is still human enough blunt force would be enough to hurt hence why he had to dodge thing with like the truck and giant man

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the location like? If this is Tony's suit in civil war honestly I think T'challa might be better equipped than Cap is. He could probably do some damage by scratching the suit (if it left scratch marks on cap's shield) and is the arc reactor made of metal? If T'challa could get out of Tony's field of vision some how he could use stealth. He was able to follow Bucky, Cap, and Tony in Zemo's base.

Still with all that said I don't think T'challa can solo Iron Man by himself. But if there is an enclosed location that favors stealth than I think there might be something to talk about.

@sasukemilesmorales said:

T'Challa hasn't shown resistance to energy (although.. that IS technically what vibranium is meant for, like that's what Cap's SHIELD does)

Even then Tony is versatile, he has flight and he can spam rockets that blow up tanks.

The Russo's confirmed vibranium absorbs energy. Skip to 3:18.

http://collider.com/black-panther-powers-explained-captain-america-civil-war/

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcusallen: Panther's Claws scratched Caps Shield. Thor's hammer could not damage it.

IF

Tony lets T'challa slash him with those claws, he will get wrecked.

But,

That is a big IF

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#23 JediXMan  Moderator

@jashro44:

What I don't get is why T'Challa gets knocked back by punches and kicks, but he doesn't even flinch from high-caliber bullets.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

BP has vibranium. vibranium is indestructible and can cut anything. therefore BP can hurt IM and IM can't hurt BP :P

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@jashro44:

What I don't get is why T'Challa gets knocked back by punches and kicks, but he doesn't even flinch from high-caliber bullets.

Well Cap and Bucky are pretty strong and so far that is T'challa's only feat (well scarlet witch also through him through metal when she saved Bucky). I guess you could say its a feat for them. That and some times I don't think being knocked around necessarily means you were hurt. I mean I'm not saying cap and Bucky weren't hurting him but I think we will get a better idea exactly how durable he is in the suit in his solo movie. So we might need to wait and see to get a better idea how durable T'challa is.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JediXMan  Moderator
@jashro44 said:
@jedixman said:

@jashro44:

Well Cap and Bucky are pretty strong and so far that is T'challa's only feat (well scarlet witch also through him through metal when she saved Bucky). I guess you could say its a feat for them. That and some times I don't think being knocked around necessarily means you were hurt. I mean I'm not saying cap and Bucky weren't hurting him but I think we will get a better idea exactly how durable he is in the suit in his solo movie. So we might need to wait and see to get a better idea how durable T'challa is.

Yeah. But to me, bullets should hit harder; it's a smaller surface area and it travels faster than Cap / Bucky's fists.

Black Panther is still too vague for me to accurately place him.

lantian1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lantian1

The vibranium armor may stop energy but their is definately bleed through

This is not a solid piece of metal like cap's shield

Proven by Black Widow's sting

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony wins rounds 1 & 2....and then gets the brakes beat off him in 3

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Lol everyone complaining about Tony's Armour getting weaker needs to remember he dismantled them. So it makes sense the one he built for CW wasn't his strongest. That said he did job hard

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Yea I agree right now he is hard to place. For me I would say it goes Steve>=T'challa>>Bucky.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By Thor-Parker
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JediXMan  Moderator
@jashro44 said:

@jedixman: Yea I agree right now he is hard to place. For me I would say it goes Steve>=T'challa>>Bucky.

Sounds about right.

Though I'd say T'Challa vs. the Winter Soldier is a closer fight.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Personally I think its been established T'challa would probably beat Bucky. In the first fight T'challa had Bucky pinned until the helicopter showed up and distracted and Bucky kicked him and ran. The second fight was more even but never concluded because Bucky went off to go achieve his mission. And the 3rd fight T'challa was about to kill Bucky before scarlet witch threw him. You could argue that T'challa was trying to kill Bucky and Bucky gave up killing but I don't think it would have made much of a difference if Bucky went for the kill due to the suit. Steve and T'challas fight never finished though. I know Steve also fought war machine while fighting T'challa but I don't think war machine really impacted the battle. Steve and T'challa traded a few blows, T'challa kicked Steve and than War machine tried to attack Steve who blocked and kicked war machine and than kicked T'challa. I don't think we really know what would have happened if the fight dragged on.

Granted Steve is the one who has all the feats at this point so if we were to compare them with feats Steve would come out on top.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JediXMan  Moderator

@jashro44:

You misunderstand my meaning: I am making a clear distinction between Bucky and the Winter Soldier. T'Challa fought Bucky twice, and the Winter Soldier once. Bucky, as he said earlier in the film, was trying not to kill people. He just wanted to be left alone. The Winter Soldier is the one given the commands by Zemo and the one we see in TWS, who is willing to kill and fights with a more brutal style. But again, as you said, when TWS fought T'Challa, TWS was more interested in escaping than fighting.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: My bad. I see what your saying now. Personally I think T'challa would win that fight with gear. I agree hand to hand (nor armor or weapons) might be debatable.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By pipxeroth
  1. Tony as long as he doesn't let Panther get too close
  2. Bloodlusted Tony probably will get too close however, so I could see Panther pulling it off in a very close fight due to gear.
  3. Morals on he toys with him, at most breaks a few bones, morals off he guts him in a few seconds
Adriusus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Iron Man

R2. Iron Man

R3. Black Panther

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord said:

Panther's Claws scratched Caps Shield. Thor's hammer could not damage it.

IF

Tony lets T'challa slash him with those claws, he will get wrecked.

But,

That is a big IF

Why not? BP is at least equal to cap and his claws damaged caps shield

The claws only damaged the shields paint job.

As far as this fight goes, it took Steve and Bucky in tandem with a favorable environment and Tony not outright trying to kill Steve for them to win.

I'd back Stark for a majority in rd's 1 and 2 based on Widow's bites affecting T'challa when Tony packs much more of a punch and the Panther being roughly on the same tier as Steve and Buck. It would be a fun fight to watch.

As far as round 3, Tony gets pulverized, obviously.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rd 1 and Rd 2 Tony scans and InstaWins.

Rd 3 BP stomps

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 nwname  Moderator

Why do they make ironmans supposedly much superior armors weaker ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: the issue with that reasoning is that the paint job was unaffected by ANYTHING that was thrown at Cap in the entire MCU. Tony's best shot did not damage it, The chitari could not damage it. Thor's hammer could not damage it.

Vibranium anti metal claws could do some superficial damage. They would wreck the suit if it got close.

Which it would not, because Tony saw the scratches. And he likes to keep a good distance when he is at risk.

Titanpathy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: The shields paint job was damaged in The First Avenger.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senglord: The shields paint job was damaged in The First Avenger.

And the paint was removed a few times in Winter Soldier for the light blue color scheme and back to the normal one, If you look close enough there is minor damage when Steve takes on Buck. I also believe there is some issues with the paint in AoU in the final fight.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rogueshadow  Moderator

Tony, definitely.

I hope we get to see T'challa in a tech suit though, and the ebony blade.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP all rounds. Tony's proven to kinda suck in close range combat and if he takes anywhere near the amount of hits he took from Cap, and he should, BP's claws will rend his suit.

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

sasukemilesmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that because BP is at least equal to cap in the MCU and his suit is vibranium plus the claws i think he could beat ironman. I dont think it would be easy but I definitely believe BP would come on top.

On a side note i feel like Ironman keeps getting nerfed any thoughts?

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

I think BP claws could put in some serious work but he would have to dance around and not get hit to use them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The claws only damaged the shields paint job.

Does paint ever spark when damaged? Plus it looked to me like T'challa's claws were digging in slightly to the shield. It also looks like the markings here are dug in to me:

No Caption Provided