MCU Daisy Johnson vs CW Oliver Queen (flashbacks)

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arcus1

Daisy Johnson:

No Caption Provided

VS

Oliver Queen:

No Caption Provided

When Daisy Johnson takes on Oliver Queen, who will win?

MCU/CW versions, respectively

Daisy is depowered for this fight

Ollie has feats from the flashbacks only

Fight takes place in Hell's Kitchen. Time is twilight.

Both are in character. Victory by ko or death

Round 1:

Both are unarmed

Starting distance is 20 feet

Round 2:

Daisy has a standard handgun. Ollie has his bow and arrow.

Starting distance is 100 feet, behind moderate cover

Who will win?

Cosmic_Templar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Olly. He seems the better fighter overall and his flashback feats aren't too bad. Mid to high difficulty because Daisy isn't that bad.

R2: Probably Oliver again. Especially if he has trick arrows. Mid to high diff but it depends on his trick arrows.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Olly. He seems the better fighter overall and his flashback feats aren't too bad. Mid to high difficulty because Daisy isn't that bad.

R2: Probably Oliver again. Especially if he has trick arrows. Mid to high diff but it depends on his trick arrows.

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daisy stomps with powers, obviously...but oliver wins both rounds here

TheSoulForge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay - Daisy wins both rounds - here's why - Daisy has been trained by Ward and May - and without her powers - the only things she's lacking are speed - reflex - strength and stamina - but she still has the skills - and meh - I don't know if you guys haven't seen this episode - but Daisy's a major highly trained hydra agents/shield agents team buster now - so without her powers against even current Ollie - she might lose - and might win - but with her power? - she would wreck - and if she was really mad - she could kill him before the fight started - .::

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_templar said:

No trick arrows, he's never used them in the flashbacks

Okay - Daisy wins both rounds - here's why - Daisy has been trained by Ward and May - and without her powers - the only things she's lacking are speed - reflex - strength and stamina - but she still has the skills - and meh - I don't know if you guys haven't seen this episode - but Daisy's a major highly trained hydra agents/shield agents team buster now - so without her powers against even current Ollie - she might lose - and might win - but with her power? - she would wreck - and if she was really mad - she could kill him before the fight started - .::

Daisy would definitely lose against current Ollie with no powers. And she doesn't have powers here, so her being able to win with powers is kida irrelevant

daisy stomps with powers, obviously...but oliver wins both rounds here

Any reasons?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d29c479f1ca
deactivated-59d29c479f1ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

I am just trying to keep my options open.

JBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: he is a better hand 2 hand fighter, having shown superiority in fighs with ras, damian dahrk and slade and a plethora of mirakuru soldiers. Daisy is good but her best depowered feats are not close to that. Her taking out a room full of hydra agents or watch dogs > ollies feats during the battle for star city. I think daisy wins with 10% of her powers hopping on one foot, but no powers she isnt going to put ollie down. hell the second round is a mismatch, pistols are only accurate up to maybe 25 yards beyond that your guessing, wheras a bow can be much more accurate at that distance, especially for someone as versed in it as ollie.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: he is a better hand 2 hand fighter, having shown superiority in fighs with ras, damian dahrk and slade and a plethora of mirakuru soldiers. Daisy is good but her best depowered feats are not close to that. Her taking out a room full of hydra agents or watch dogs > ollies feats during the battle for star city. I think daisy wins with 10% of her powers hopping on one foot, but no powers she isnt going to put ollie down. hell the second round is a mismatch, pistols are only accurate up to maybe 25 yards beyond that your guessing, wheras a bow can be much more accurate at that distance, especially for someone as versed in it as ollie.

This is just flashback feats for Ollie

TheSoulForge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

My bad - didn't read the rules properly - She's got 50% chance in first round - her gun skills are well above standard shield agents - and Oliver was pretty sleek with arrows in flashbacks so she'll probably definitely lose in second round - .::

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Daisy?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy just can't put Oliver down in h2h. In R2, she has a shot, but Ollie is too fast for her.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Oliver

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, any new thoughts?

Feats for Daisy?

Guess I never replied to this, here's some

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a220d15cc740
deactivated-5a220d15cc740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning more towards Oliver but this is very close.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm leaning more towards Oliver but this is very close.

Both rounds? Any reasons?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ollie still has better skill feats and is more brutal.

his skill with a bow isnt any less in flashbacks. he puts an arrow in her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

R1: Honestly, I think Daisy is slightly better than flashback Oliver in H2H. Afterall she was trained by May who'd surely beat fb Oliver. But after all he's been through, he just seems tougher.

R2: Could go either way. Oliver seems more capable in utilizing cover though. Still I'd favor Daisy if the fight took place in broad daylight but since you mentioned twilight, I'd go with Oliver because fighting from the shadows is what he excels in.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1:

R1: Honestly, I think Daisy is slightly better than flashback Oliver in H2H. Afterall she was trained by May who'd surely beat fb Oliver. But after all he's been through, he just seems tougher.

R2: Could go either way. Oliver seems more capable in utilizing cover though. Still I'd favor Daisy if the fight took place in broad daylight but since you mentioned twilight, I'd go with Oliver because fighting from the shadows is what he excels in.

Being trained by May doesn't make her equal to May

ollie still has better skill feats and is more brutal.

his skill with a bow isnt any less in flashbacks. he puts an arrow in her.

What feats do you think are better?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: Of course not. That's why I said Ollie would beat her.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Daisy. LMD Mace is essentially a better version of that Stardust character present day Oliver struggles against and while she would not have won without her powers I really don't see flashback Oliver doing as well. And claims of him being tougher don't sound true either after Daisy spent this season fighting with fractured bones and shrugged of a knife being stepped in her shoulder/neck.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After what she did the LMD Mac in last episode. Dasily curbs composite CW Olly quite easily.

Here:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy. LMD Mace is essentially a better version of that Stardust character present day Oliver struggles against and while she would not have won without her powers I really don't see flashback Oliver doing as well. And claims of him being tougher don't sound true either after Daisy spent this season fighting with fractured bones and shrugged of a knife being stepped in her shoulder/neck.

The LMD's were holding back. They said they didn't want to hurt Daisy.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25  Edited By Stahlflamme

@the_fallen_lord: They shot her in the shoulder and thigh, not hurting means leave her alive long enough for her mind to be uploaded to the framework. Mace could have broken every bone in her body and cause internal bleeding in her inner organs and it would have been fine as long as her brain remained functional long enough for the upload.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll give Daisy Johnson a slight edge here in handtohand as she did half decent agianst melinda may when shield invaded Attilan but she loses in round two for sure

fp95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Daisy curbs flashback Ollie after her fight against Mace.
R2 Daisy shoots him in the head.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Arcus1

@detacude said:

I'll give Daisy Johnson a slight edge here in handtohand as she did half decent agianst melinda may when shield invaded Attilan but she loses in round two for sure

That was all the way back in Season 2, where May dispatched her without too much difficulty, and it's not really that impressive for Daisy

To be fair, Daisy only won that fight via her powers and the tech she used to short him out

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude: That wasn't Attilan. It was Afterlife.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_fallen_lord: They shot her in the shoulder and thigh, not hurting means leave her alive long enough for her mind to be uploaded to the framework. Mace could have broken every bone in her body and cause internal bleeding in her inner organs and it would have been fine as long as her brain remained functional long enough for the upload.

Usual PIS, I guess. But maybe you're right. But they were trying not to kill her, at least this much is not debatable.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rogueshadow  Moderator

Daisy's a legit beast, that's all I have to say.

comic_king77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daisy with powers is obviously beast like st this point but she doesn't have powers here jheez.

However as it's flashback Olly she has a chance to beat him and I do think it's very close.

Ultimately I'd probably edge it to Olly just because of how much stuff he's done vs slade, bratva and he was trained by talia.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think the Oliver wank is far to strong on battles. lol

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers