_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By _Gaff_

Jack has his sword.

Splinter (Comic version at his peak) has an unbreakable weapon of his choice.

Jack must enter the sewer system to find Splinter.

Splinter has 15 Minuets to plan an ambush and prep.

Morals on, win by incapacitation.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lol... Jack takes him and his quartet.

The End!

good day

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Jack could ninja the ninjas... he once faced a specialized hunter ninja lion things from another planet that Aku brought to hunt him, he defeated them.

Anyway, once Jack finds him, he goes down easily.

CerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack could ninja the ninjas... he once faced a specialized hunter ninja lion things from another planet that Aku brought to hunt him, he defeated them.

Anyway, once Jack finds him, he goes down easily.

Nope, Jack lost that fight. They let him go.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cerealkillz: ...Oh. I dont really remember that well. It was so long ago. lol

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Splinter has psychic powers. I just felt it needed to be said.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doesn't splinter have special abilities in certain continuities. combined with his experience and home field advantage he might win. SJ is fast as heck though

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jack wins

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cream_God

I forgot what cartoon it was, but I saw Splinter dance around a ton of mystic samurai and also completely stomped them, I think splinter wins.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@_gaff_: Jack on a good day (his power seems to fluctuate) would stomp

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jack godstomps.

This isn't even fair.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Gaff_

@betatesthighlander1:

Does jack have any psychic defenses? It has been a while since I watched the show.

Also, according to this site's wiki, Splinter has Precognition. I think people are underestimating Splinter.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack's been able to do away with armies singlehandedly. He's far too good for Splinter

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Jack has this. Unless we use Mirage splinter who could Mind rape Jack lol.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack's been able to do away with armies singlehandedly. He's far too good for Splinter

idk, I figured if The Scotsman could stalemate him then Splinter with home advantage would be a fair fight.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DeathandGrim

@_gaff_ said:

@deathandgrim said:

idk, I figured if The Scotsman could stalemate him then Splinter with home advantage would be a fair fight.

You're gonna have to educate me on some Master Splinter stats. Because Jack is damn near superhuman.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@_gaff_: precognition is not an offensive ability.

your thinking of telepathy

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1:

no ,I am thinking of precog in the right way ( know what jack is going to do before he does it)

But according to

I think Jack has this. Unless we use Mirage splinter who could Mind rape Jack lol.

I was just wondering if Jack had any mental defenses to stop something like this.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@deathandgrim said:

You're gonna have to educate me on some Master Splinter stats. Because Jack is damn near superhuman.

Well, Master Splinter is supposedly = to Batman when it comes to Martial Arts skill.

Something tells me if I made a Samurai Jack Vs Batman the debate wouldn't be so one sided. LOL

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@_gaff_ said:

Something tells me if I made a Samurai Jack Vs Batman the debate wouldn't be so one sided. LOL

That something is wrong....

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Aku attempt to get into Jack's head?

MajinMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhhh.....this is a joke thread right? Samurai Jack is a beast. Not to mention he wields one of the most powerful weapons in all of fiction. He is way too good of a swordsman and fighter. No contest.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack stomps he is in no way shape and form a street leveler he's way to strong, fast, durable, plot amp and etc.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Gaff_

@majinmatt said:

Uhhhh.....this is a joke thread right? Samurai Jack is a beast. Not to mention he wields one of the most powerful weapons in all of fiction. He is way too good of a swordsman and fighter. No contest.

Its not a joke. Yes, Jack has defeated armies of mindless Aku Drones. But he has also been stalemated and defeated by single individuals. I see no reason Master Splinter would not be one of those individuals.

Oh well, I guess I failed in this thread. I will call it for Jack

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@_gaff_ said:

@majinmatt said:

Its not a joke. Yes, Jack has defeated armies of mindless Aku Drones. But he has also been stalemated and defeated by single individuals. I see no reason Master Splinter would not be one of those individuals.

Oh well, I guess I failed in this thread. I will call it for Jack

I don't know much about Jack to be honest. I'd have to see a little more of what he can do, but bear in mind that Splinter is not peak human. He is low level superhuman in the least if you are using the current IDW version, and if you believe author statements, is equivalent in skill to Batman. He is well versed in a ton of fighting styles (and weapon styles -- remember, he taught each of the turtles to use and master their weapons), and is on his second lifetime of fighting experience/skill/training. I'll come back and try and revisit this later when I get a chance to check out a little more on Jack.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack stomps he is in no way shape and form a street leveler he's way to strong, fast, durable, plot amp and etc.

Jack stomps an interdimensional evil demon creature who seeks to dominate the world on a daily. Of course he looks like a street leveler, but Jack is at least country level, solostomping entire arrmies.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777 said:

Jack stomps an interdimensional evil demon creature who seeks to dominate the world on a daily. Of course he looks like a street leveler, but Jack is at least country level, solostomping entire arrmies.

I would say Country is a little to nice. Ya, some episodes he takes on armies, others he struggles with a single foe.

My logic when i made this was that if a Scottish guy with an unbreakable sword could stalemate him, then maybe Splinter under these conditions could beat him.

Seems like Jack's powers fluctuate to much. Me and everybody else are just on different ends of the flux. (if that makes sense).

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@lowlaville said:

@immortal777 said:

I would say Country is a little to nice. Ya, some episodes he takes on armies, others he struggles with a single foe.

My logic when i made this was that if a Scottish guy with an unbreakable sword could stalemate him, then maybe Splinter under these conditions could beat him.

Seems like Jack's powers fluctuate to much. Me and everybody else are just on different ends of the flux. (if that makes sense).

No. The scottish guy with the broad sword is one of the only capable of single handedly stalemating Jack. They are what you call rivals. Often sent to aid jack through plotholes. lol

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: OK. What does the Scotsman have that Splinter Does not?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: brute strength, sense of humor, about speed as fast as Jack, way more durability than jack, loud mouthed, eats a lot...and yes can beat around an army himself. He did this with Jack against an army of ogre imp things.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: brute strength, sense of humor, about speed as fast as Jack, way more durability than jack, loud mouthed, eats a lot...and yes can beat around an army himself. He did this with Jack against an army of ogre imp things.

Wasn't that the Episode where The Scotsman's wife had to save both of them in the end? : D

Zhege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@lowlaville said:

Wasn't that the Episode where The Scotsman's wife had to save both of them in the end? : D

They did save the wife first. And in the first appearance they defeated the hoard of hillbilly bounty hunters which he says he's been doing by himself.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@lowlaville said:

Yes lol. There was that.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DeathandGrim

@_gaff_ said:

The Scotsman was able to stalemate Jack and that alone is a feat. Considering what Jack was able to do up to that point

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lowlaville

@deathandgrim: true. Notably, other than a group of hunters, this is the singular most impressive feat done against Jack. Usually his opponents as skilled as to slice a water drop in half is beaten hillariously easy in a split second.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

The Scotsman was able to stalemate Jack and that alone is a feat. Considering what Jack was able to do up to that point

Ya, but what makes you think the the Scotsman can do it but not Splinter? I mean (assuming the Scotsman has an average human lifespan) Splinter has more training, more experience. Why are people considering him such a light weight?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_: Simply because Splinters resume does not cover 1% of Jacks accomplished feats.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@deathandgrim said:

@_gaff_ said:

Ya, but what makes you think the the Scotsman can do it but not Splinter? I mean (assuming the Scotsman has an average human lifespan) Splinter has more training, more experience. Why are people considering him such a light weight?

He's not a lightweight. It's just Jack has annihilated entire armies of kill droids, killed titans, showed extremely superhuman stats (blocking multiple machine guns with one sword, jumping literally miles in the air, slicing metal and steel like butter)

I don't know enough about Splinter but if he's able to do even half the things Jack's capable of you'll have to let me know

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Tell me when Splinter can deflect point-blank machine gun fire nonchalantly.

No Caption Provided

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hmm...Good point. Wait, is that robot farting the bullets? Aim can't be that good. ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

No Caption Provided

Hmm...Good point. Wait, is that robot farting the bullets? Aim can't be that good. ;)

Yeah but look at the direction of the bullets. It's clear they're pretty much on-course. I really think you should BUTT out of this discussion. Get it? Because butts and farts...yeah...okay...

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack, eventually. Splinters endurance is less than jacks.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

No Caption Provided

Yeah but look at the direction of the bullets. It's clear they're pretty much on-course. I really think you should BUTT out of this discussion. Get it? Because butts and farts...yeah...okay...

LoL, ok, I will stop. this is my last post

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_gaff_ said:

@_gaff_ said:

No Caption Provided

LoL, ok, I will stop. this is my last post

Haha I was just joking though. Post all ya want.