Master Chief Vs. Iron Man

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@leonkarlen123: I know, it's just he put a lot of effort responding to people who probably completely forgot about this

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: except for the fact that emps don't work against iron man.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on EMP.The Unsc has EMP grenades which can completing drain down covenant armor and weapons.Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams. If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges. The EMPs chief has are in the future and a plasma pistol can drain Tony's suit for a while.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Noone301994

@dottiestmoon: Iron Man has EMP shielding.

She just shot an EMP at him (context)
She just shot an EMP at him (context)
EMP shielding
EMP shielding

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon: I meant that that character shot an EMP at Tony and then he goes on to say he's shielded from EMP's and solar flares too.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I am almost 100 percent certain that Master Chief is not a 80 tonner

And even if he was, isn't Iron Man past the 100 ton mark?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Noone301994

@cameron83 said:

isn't Iron Man past the 100 ton mark?

Yes.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: The EMP was nothing like the ones in halo.Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams. If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges.

How do you know they are different from the EMP's in Halo? Where is your evidence of that? I feel like you are just ignoring what I am saying here... He has shielding for EMP's. An EMP would not work. I showed scans of that. Master Chief is out of his league here.

Sage_Areli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can tell by the frantic feels of his post that he is a master chief fanboy.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

M-174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By M-174

@brucey_25 said:

Depends on EMP.The Unsc has EMP grenades which can completing drain down covenant armor and weapons.Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams. If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges. The EMPs chief has are in the future and a plasma pistol can drain Tony's suit for a while.

Iron Man tanked a Nuke at 2% shielding power. Master Chief doesn't have anything that can harm him. Nukes automatically release EMPs, especially at ground zero. Though they only distribute over a wide area in an atmosphere, being in a nuclear explosion means being bombarded by an endless amount of X-Rays.

Not only this, but Iron Man hits way harder and you are speculating a lot. Iron man punches chief into a building and downs his at best 130,000 KJ shield (And that's pushing it) and downs him as he flies into a building. Chief isn't winning.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By CitizenSentry

@dottiestmoon:

Dude give up and just accept that Master Chief is out of his league here. Iron man is waaaaay smarter, has better armor (I think I will have to research some more into that) has better weapons. has 2 supercomputers in his head. and also if he is losing to Master Chief by some miraculous intervention by some all mighty being, Then Iron Man activates the 'House Party' protocol and stomps Master Chief into nothingness.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994 said:

@dottiestmoon said:

@noone301994: The EMP was nothing like the ones in halo.Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams. If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges.

How do you know they are different from the EMP's in Halo? Where is your evidence of that? I feel like you are just ignoring what I am saying here... He has shielding for EMP's. An EMP would not work. I showed scans of that. Master Chief is out of his league here.

Actually i think you're ignoring me.You just gave me a comic strip of piper in the iron man armor getting EMP in a old comic. I'm doing a comparison with bleeding edge Iron man.A plasma pistol should EMP Iron man in the arc and it drains all energy of the target.In headhunter a spartan team had EMPs which were capable of disabling energy shielding and weapons of the covenant.You didn't listen to my post above.The thing is the EMPs in halo drain energy shields so the EMP shielding is going to useless.

Iron man with Bleeding edge stomps, end of discussion.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CitizenSentry

@dottiestmoon:

Iron man has withstood Thors hammer and Thors lightning.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CitizenSentry

@citizensentry: You're comparing tony from any version in any armor.I'm currently comparing with Tony in the model 3 bleeding edge armor with chief in the Mark VI gen 1 since the gen 2 he currently wear barely has any info.

I hate to admit it, but I think Master Chief will win. The only advantage that Iron Man has is the ability to fly Mach 4, and the Unibeam. Even the Unibeam is completely outmatched to the Spartan Laser, which is a five round burst 20GW laser. Chief has access to plasma weapons, light compression weapons, and normal ballistics. Iron man has access to experimental weapons, some of them never tested. And when Iron Man's armor got destroyed by Hammers Sidewinder Ex-Wife missile, it was just sheer speed that destroyed it, about Mach 20. The Railgun, it's a 5.4mm explosive armor piercing round going Mach 40. I doubt even Captain America's shield could stand up to that.

Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams. If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges. Another vunerability of the Iron man armor is that heat can very much disable the armor itself temporarily, if surged in a certain location that is not as protected. Though Master Chief does not use EMP weapons, Chief does use Binary weaponry, which fires high energy beams of light that disintegrates everything that comes in contact with the projectile. Although Chief will have to pratice much more on his marksmanship, he still has a good chance going into hand-to-hand combat. On the other hand, the Master Chief is a walking tank, weighing much more than Iron Man. The Mk6 Mjolnir uses temperature resistant alloys, high energy shields, and light bending energy to assist its user in combat. Personally, I think Master Chief has a better chance of defeating Iron Man although I enjoy Stark's last-minute decisions more. In other words, I like Iron Man better, but Master Chief has a deadlier arsenal at his usage.

If tony is in the Bleeding edge armour then Tony stomps. I'll add the Bleeding edge abilities in a moment.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This entire armor is kept inside Tony's body until mentally commanded, at which point it manifests itself as the Iron Man Armor. The armor is made up of Nano-Machines that can now be commanded to turn into any type of structure upon Stark's skin. For example, the nano-machines can turn into clothes, other armors, or even different beings completely, by having the nano-machines change their properties into whatever Stark wants them to be. It can also dissociate to transform into the Iron Man armor whenever Stark wishes. The armor and Stark's own transhuman body are powered by the high-yield R.T. node mounted in his chest. The high output of the node has greatly augmented Stark's intelligence and provided him with superhuman-level multitasking and learning capabilities.

Unlike earlier armors, this new armor does not appear to rely on motors and servos for motion. Instead, the nano-machines create a second layer of artificial muscle over Stark's body, upon which additional structures are assembled. This also enables the armor to self-repair and be almost invulnerable, as the armor is capable of transforming and healing itself, by having the constantly replicating nano-machines replace anything that is lost or used, as long as the power output from the arc reactor isn't interrupted or terminated.

Known weaponry includes repulsors, uni-beam, pulse bolts, and an energy blade. Defenses include deflector shields. Other type of weapons and upgrades seems to be created by Stark's imagination, such as a boxing glove.

DottiestMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DottiestMoon

@citizensentry: I just did a comparison with the bleeding edge iron man the whole time.Give up Iron man is strong but he lack odds with the spartan.If you want a comparison with a bleeding edge armor I hope you like reading since I'll be copying and pasting a entire text.

I hate to admit it, but I think Master Chief will win. The only advantage that Iron Man has is the ability to fly Mach 4, and the Unibeam. Even the Unibeam is completely outmatched to the Spartan Laser, which is a five round burst 20GW laser. Chief has access to plasma weapons, light compression weapons, and normal ballistics. Iron man has access to experimental weapons, some of them never tested. And when Iron Man's armor got destroyed by Hammers Sidewinder Ex-Wife missile, it was just sheer speed that destroyed it, about Mach 20. The Railgun, it's a 5.4mm explosive armor piercing round going Mach 40. I doubt even Captain America's shield could stand up to that.

Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams. If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges. Another vunerability of the Iron man armor is that heat can very much disable the armor itself temporarily, if surged in a certain location that is not as protected. Though Master Chief does not use EMP weapons, Chief does use Binary weaponry, which fires high energy beams of light that disintegrates everything that comes in contact with the projectile. Although Chief will have to pratice much more on his marksmanship, he still has a good chance going into hand-to-hand combat. On the other hand, the Master Chief is a walking tank, weighing much more than Iron Man. The Mk6 Mjolnir uses temperature resistant alloys, high energy shields, and light bending energy to assist its user in combat. Personally, I think Master Chief has a better chance of defeating Iron Man although I enjoy Stark's last-minute decisions more. In other words, I like Iron Man better, but Master Chief has a deadlier arsenal at his usage.

lets face it, a Binary rifle will only moderatly damage Iron Man's armor if we put this as real as we possibly could. Since Master Chief has an energy shield, he is able to withstand these kinds of projectiles without damage to armor. Iron Man does not posses a shielf, but relies on thick steel alloy armor to deflect small arms projectiles. However, the Iron Man suit itself is not able to withstand 20mm Gatling cannon fire because 3-5 inches of steel cannot handle those rounds. Also, how can we stage this battle in an alternate universe if we cannot apply real life physics to it? We are forced to think how titanium and steel alloy armor react to different caliber projectiles, different types of weapons and even terminal velocity of the actual suits of armor when falling on an enviroment such as earth. Also, please note if we were to put this in outer space to pass these kinds of physics, Both of them have limited oxygen supplies and CO2 filters built in the suits, and they would not be able to survive in space without proper life support after a couple of days.

The Mk 6 Mjolnir armor is able to withstand .50 caliber rounds, but anything above such as the 14.7x120mm and the 20mm cannon round makes the suit vulnerable to such projectiles. Also, anything above the muzzle velocity of 2000 meters per second can plow right through the titanium. Iron Man's armor is about as thick as a modern MBT laminated kevlar and steel, which is vulnerable to anything above .50 caliber, BMG, Beowulf, and Action Express. It's also notable that the material that Iron Man uses for the suit is extremely vulnerable to heat, whilst the Mk 6 Mjolnir armor isn't.

Tony's plating can withstand anything below .50 BMG. Which means that his automatic weapons, sidearms, and close quarters weapons are almost useless. However, a shot from the Railgun (recoilless carbine) which uses a 40x46mm round traveling speeds up to Mach 40, a shot from the sniper rifle (14.5x117mm), or rocket launcher (120mm HEAT), or Spartan Laser (15 Gigawatt 5 beam burst) or possibly the sticky grenade launcher can severely damage or even disable the Iron Man suit entirely.

Master chief wins and will be tea bagging Tony at the end.Are we forgetting that Chief has fought a god too who is known as the didact who is stronger than hulk or iron man.In 72 hours after chief had a rough ground battle with the didact.It would be useless talking to you anyway and I have a life.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pierpat

Master chief via pulse gun and plasma sword. Iron man never survived a blast from plasma. Plasma sword cut through anything. Crystal, metal, bones and stone. He can defiantly lift more than 60 tons and can run faster than you can imagine.

He survived a crash on earth from space. Beat up many trained fighters at age 14.

Dont bring that shit he tanked a hit by mjolnir. a crash from space is so much harder.

Not to mention his shield. Wont let rockets or laser strikes go trough it. If iron man get down to the ground. Then Chief grabs tony and put the plasma sword through his guts and spill them all over the place.

No Caption Provided

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: I just did a comparison with the bleeding edge iron man the whole time.Give up Iron man is strong but he lack odds with the spartan.If you want a comparison with a bleeding edge armor I hope you like reading since I'll be copying and pasting a entire text.

lets face it, a Binary rifle will only moderatly damage Iron Man's armor if we put this as real as we possibly could. Since Master Chief has an energy shield, he is able to withstand these kinds of projectiles without damage to armor. Iron Man does not posses a shielf, but relies on thick steel alloy armor to deflect small arms projectiles. However, the Iron Man suit itself is not able to withstand 20mm Gatling cannon fire because 3-5 inches of steel cannot handle those rounds. Also, how can we stage this battle in an alternate universe if we cannot apply real life physics to it? We are forced to think how titanium and steel alloy armor react to different caliber projectiles, different types of weapons and even terminal velocity of the actual suits of armor when falling on an enviroment such as earth. Also, please note if we were to put this in outer space to pass these kinds of physics, Both of them have limited oxygen supplies and CO2 filters built in the suits, and they would not be able to survive in space without proper life support after a couple of days.

The Mk 6 Mjolnir armor is able to withstand .50 caliber rounds, but anything above such as the 14.7x120mm and the 20mm cannon round makes the suit vulnerable to such projectiles. Also, anything above the muzzle velocity of 2000 meters per second can plow right through the titanium. Iron Man's armor is about as thick as a modern MBT laminated kevlar and steel, which is vulnerable to anything above .50 caliber, BMG, Beowulf, and Action Express. It's also notable that the material that Iron Man uses for the suit is extremely vulnerable to heat, whilst the Mk 6 Mjolnir armor isn't.

Tony's plating can withstand anything below .50 BMG. Which means that his automatic weapons, sidearms, and close quarters weapons are almost useless. However, a shot from the Railgun (recoilless carbine) which uses a 40x46mm round traveling speeds up to Mach 40, a shot from the sniper rifle (14.5x117mm), or rocket launcher (120mm HEAT), or Spartan Laser (15 Gigawatt 5 beam burst) or possibly the sticky grenade launcher can severely damage or even disable the Iron Man suit entirely.

Master chief wins and will be tea bagging Tony at the end.Are we forgetting that Chief has fought a god too who is known as the didact who is stronger than hulk or iron man.In 72 hours after chief had a rough ground battle with the didact.It would be useless talking to you anyway and I have a life.

Show me actual proof. that what your saying is correct. Because what your doing right now is called Fanboying.

Sage_Areli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sage_Areli
No Caption Provided

Durability, tanks sentry blow

No Caption Provided
  1. Remotely accesses nuclear bomb to blow up skrulls. This is also a durability feat since the nuke lands on Iron Man and he emerges unscathed.

No Caption Provided

Tony's suits are shielded against EMP's and solar flares, and it’s worth noting that in this scan Tony is using the stealth module, which is less armored than his typical suits.

No weapon or EMP from Master Chief is doing any harm to Ironman. Stop the nonsense.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sage_areli: boom haha. Also dottiest moon, show proof that the didact is stronger than hulk

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's much easier to find Iron Man feats cus he have billions

redbarda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Chief would win he is being so underrated right now

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon said:

Actually i think you're ignoring me.You just gave me a comic strip of piper in the iron man armor getting EMP in a old comic. I'm doing a comparison with bleeding edge Iron man.A plasma pistol should EMP Iron man in the arc and it drains all energy of the target.In headhunter a spartan team had EMPs which were capable of disabling energy shielding and weapons of the covenant.You didn't listen to my post above.The thing is the EMPs in halo drain energy shields so the EMP shielding is going to useless.

Old? The first one I posted was AFTER he had Bleeding-Edge. The second one proves that if he had EMP shielding in the past, he'd most definitely put it into his later Bleeding-Edge armor. Iron Man could easily dodge a plasma pistol shot, not that he'd even need to. His Bleeding-Edge suit has power reserves that were described as being as everlasting as a "man-made star." Even if the plasma pistol could drain from his bleeding-edge suit, it most certainly wouldn't be enough to drain all of the power or even a fraction of it (unless of course, you could prove that the plasma pistol could drain something with a REALLY HIGH AMOUNT of power). The covenant's technology pales in comparison to Stark's so saying: "Spartan Team EMP > Covenant tech" doesn't mean anything at all here. If it even works or if he even hits Tony with it. He has mach 8.7 + travel speed, do you really think a plasma pistol would be able to tag him?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry: Agreed. Even his classic and really old armors could stomp Master Chief.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Frisky4

Iron Chief. But wait there's more:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By RandomSid82

How many times do you have to be told that Iron Man has EMP shielding? An EMP is NOT going to work, get over it. And then, even if for some strange reason the shielding failed, His Bleeding-Edge suit has power reserves that were described as being as everlasting as a "man-made star." No EMP, no matter how powerful is going to drain enough power from that for it to matter.

And you say Tony can't hurt Chief? Chief hasn't even been proven to be able to lift more than 60 tons, Iron Man on the other hand has casually lifted over 100 tons in the Bleeding Edge Armor. And you can pretty much forget about Chief sneaking up on him, The suit's repulsors, which are located around the knuckles, chest, back and legs of the armor, as well as in the traditional palms, now function also as cameras, or "eyeballs", which afford Stark a 360-degree panoramic view around himself. And then there is this, Instead, the nano-machines create a secondary artificial musculature over Stark's body, upon which additional rigid structures are assembled. This also enables the armor to self-repair and be almost invulnerable, as the armor is capable of transforming and healing itself. So that, coupled with tanking a hit from Sentry who is MASSIVELY above the 100 ton mark, Chief can't beat Iron Man.

Look, I enjoyed Halo, but he is seriously outmatched by Iron Man Bleeding Edge armor.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By JuzaCloud

Uses insane milisecond reaction speed to take down Crimson Dynamo

No Caption Provided

Can absorb heat from an opponent to effectively freeze them ( doesn't that look like master chief frozen lol)

No Caption Provided

Plows through a shield that Thor struggled to break

No Caption Provided

Magnetism that can send Wolverine, and other weapons flying into the air.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

There Is NOTHING master chief can do to Ironman. Tony will use magnetism to get rid of his weapons, float him in the air and end him.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By JuzaCloud

Tony Stark would be watching The Walking Dead season 5 in his helmet monitor while pummeling Master Chief. This guy is all talk.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:

@dottiestmoon said:

Show me actual proof. that what your saying is correct. Because what your doing right now is called Fanboying.

It's called science retard.You as well haven't answered the part about 4 plasma shots draining energy shields.

Nope. Show me proof of what your saying is true and not complete and utter bull**** I don't need to show proof because anyone who has read an Iron Man comic will back me up when I say Iron Man stomps Master Chief.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By CitizenSentry

#

@dottiestmoon said:

Also these aren't 'facts' these are complete bull**** until you provide a reliable source on where you received them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony does it from his house

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Noone301994

@dottiestmoon said:

A overcharge shot from a plasma pistol is very fast and yet you have to show me the speed of a overcharged plasma pistol to prove iron man can easily dodge it. A plasma pistol can EMP tanks,mantis and etc. which has a high amount of power.Iron man can fly up to the speeds of march 5.

You are so misinformed it's not even funny... Tanks and mantis' are NOWHERE even remotely close to the amount of power that an Iron Man suit has. If a simple plasma pistol was capable of draining the energy of a starship or something bigger, then maybe I can see it affecting his suit. "A overcharge shot from a plasma pistol is very fast" okay? How fast is very fast? It's not faster than Iron Man, that I can guarantee you. Here's a scan of him flying at mach 8.7 (that isn't even his top speed):

No Caption Provided

This alone proves that Iron Man can exceed mach 5 like you said and it also proves that he has great speed and he wouldn't be taken down by a simple plasma beam shot that goes "very fast"...

Tony Stark uses an internally wired system that links to a fusion generator in his chest, surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal. The fusion generator requires a constant stream of electricity controlling the actual magnetism of the fusion reactor, and it also requires a constant temparuture operating adjusting to the heat inside and outside the Iron Man suit itself. This makes the suit vunerable to two different kinds of attacks, Electromagnetic Pulse, and Temperature beams.

Okay you have been repeating this garbage for awhile now and I'm going to address it because it's getting annoying... I'm guessing you got the "internally wired system surrounded by 3 inches of solid metal" crap from a wikipedia source right? You do realize that that description doesn't describe every single Iron Man armor right? His Bleeding-Edge armor, for example, is liquid armor. Everything you are saying here is not true. I have shown you that he has EMP shielding so it won't work and I can show you his resistance to "temperature beams" as well. Just because you repeat a point, that I've already disproven, doesn't make it true. Here is the resistance to temperature beams:

9,500 Centigrade (another word for Celsius) is the equivalent to 17,132 degrees Fahrenheit.
9,500 Centigrade (another word for Celsius) is the equivalent to 17,132 degrees Fahrenheit.

Temperature beams will not work just like EMP's won't work.

If the Chief is able to detonate a large enough electromagnetic pulse bomb, or EMP near the Iron Man armor, it could disable the armor for a while until Stark is able to get it back online via core replacement or electricity surges.The chest is vulnerable and it's not like chief is not willing to EMP the core.Master chief could use stealth on tony and EMP the suit.

I've already proven that EMP's wouldn't work on Tony. I'm not going to post more scans and repeat myself like you've been doing. Iron Man's scanners can see invisibility by the way.

No Caption Provided

Master chief has great marksmanship and has a very fast reaction speed so he should be able to fire a plasma pistol without missing.

That doesn't matter if the person you are shooting at is flying at extreme speeds. You can't hit what you can't see.

With cortana's support or another A.I's he could react faster probably in nanoseconds since in glassland an A.I's reaction is in nanoseconds.Why would chief need to EMP tony anyway even though chief outclasses tony in every way basically besides speed.

LMAO he outclasses Tony in every way??? That's the biggest fanboy thing I've ever heard! WOW! Master Chief is an 100 tonner now? Master Chief has a 280 IQ like Stark? Give me a break. There isn't anything that he outclasses Stark in. You aren't proving any of the information you are saying either, you are just making stupid and ignorant claims. Sorry, bud.

People are mindlessly saying chief can't hurt tony but tony can't hurt chief as well.The replusor rays will be ineffective against chief.Master chief's shields can withstand more than a dozen plasma rifle shots which gives 3000C burns.The replusor rays give 360C burns imagine how may of those is going to take to put down his shields.

Where on Earth are you getting this information??? 360 degrees Celsius? WHAT?? You are literally just making stuff up as you go aren't you? Iron Man's repulsors are hot enough to effortlessly burn through steel (2,795 degrees Fahrenheit).

No Caption Provided

Either way, his repulsors aren't meant to be hot, they are meant to be a concussive force. They are designed to be a one way push beam so it's like the equivalent of a blunt force hit.

The armor itself without energy shields has a melting point 5000+C.Tony's steel alloy plating melting point is 3000C.Chief was able to survive in volcanic temperatures like in the mission forerunner.

Again, I ask: WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION?? Iron Man's armor ISN'T made of just steel alloy you fool. It doesn't burn at 3000 Celsius. I already proved that in a scan above where he withstood temperature beams that were 17,000+ degrees Fahrenheit.

The Uni-beam is the best tony has to hurt chief but again outclassed by the spartan laser.The uni-beam fires 1-2 gigawatts but it's going to be doing the similar or less amount of damage to a monitor's beam which chief takes without much stress.

You literally have no clue what you are talking about. You are just spouting out nonsense. 1-2 gigawatts? Again, I'd like a source, where are you finding this? Here is what his uni-beam can REALLY do:

No Caption Provided

That translates to 17,671.73 degrees Fahrenheit, pal. Even if you were right about Chief's suit being able to take 5000 degrees Celsius (which I also don't believe), I think this is enough.

In 72 hours after it's proven strong enough to hurt the didact and put him down for a few seconds.I don't need to prove the mindless fanboys that tony's steel alloy plating can be heavily damaged by chief's weapons.I made a wonderful text before and yet people ignore the facts.

Just because you type something doesn't make it true or fact. PROVE IT. Either with scans or sources. You are just saying words that have nothing to back it up so no one believes you. My words at least have scans to back up. Oh and by the way, his armor isn't steel alloy, get off wikipedia.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dottiestmoon Dude, did you even bother reading? He has already proven you wrong on many points.