Who wins?

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Count Bleck

Batman can do much more with prep then John can, and is quite likely to defeat him.  John is cunning, but unlike say Samus, he's not a genius.  

TheTmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheTmac

Batman wins with 3 days of prep easily.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ComocYahweh

Batman has mechs that can fight superman, atleast for a little while, Master chief gets owned.

Avatar image for the_mysterious_stranger
the_mysterious_stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief in round 1.

Bat's wins the second.

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Count Bleck
@the_mysterious_stranger said:

Chief in round 1.

Bat's wins the second.

Don't think chief is winning any round unless MJOLNIR armor is EMP resistant.  
nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nerdork

Master Chief is just too outclassed by Batman. It would be an ineresting fight to watch, but there is nothing that Chief could throw at Bats that he wouldnt be ready for.

Round 1 would be closest, and Chief might pull it off, if he can keep his distance and unload large weaponry at Bats. But a morals off Batman, in Round 2, ruthlessly kills Master Chief.

Batman FTW. 9/10 - 10/10

thefusescape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By thefusescape

Batman has suits. Jets. Mobiles. Exploding things. Sharp things. Sharp exploding things. And with 3 days of prep. Batman hands down.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

End Thread.

Avatar image for the_mysterious_stranger
the_mysterious_stranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Count Bleck:It is.

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NiKKaL

Chief takes it. He can fight covenant by himself.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Master Chief wins. Batman's gadgets are all pretty useless against him, and the suit is EMP resistant. I don't think anything Batman has can even tag Chief.

Speed

• Outrunning an aerial aircraft's machine-gun fire.
  • Deflects a missile brought unto by the SkyHawk jet.
No Caption Provided
  • Runs half a kilometer in 17 seconds despite having a torn Achilles tendon.
No Caption Provided
  • Cortana stating Chief has 20 millisecond plus reaction speeds.
No Caption Provided
  • Master Chief dodging plasma fire.

Durability

• Deflects missile from jet, then absorbs the splash damage without any problem(s).
  • John's shields and armor tanks tons of Covenant plasma fire.
  • Maria, a SPARTAN-II with the same MJOLNIR armor as John has, endures atmospheric re-entry with no problem (over 4000 ft.)
  • In two separate instances (pg.105 and pg.143) absorbs the damage of Fuel Rod Cannon fire, the Covenant equal of Rocket Launchers.

Skill

• Even as a child, John overpowers other kids in a game of King of the Hill.
No Caption Provided
  • Speed-blitzes/neutralizes Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, who are the very elite of the UNSC Forces, whilst holding back.
  • Slaughtering tons of Covenant forces.

Unless Batman has knowledge, I don't think he has anything in his arsenal that could take out John.

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. Chief is not someone that can be taken lightly and he has a lot of luck, plus cortana

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

I don't think anyone underestimates Master Chief...dude can run at 40 mph indefinitely and 60 mph in bursts and is strong enough to flip tanks...but 3 days prep is pretty much game over for almost anyone against Batman. His resources are too great.

Kick down the prep for Batman to a couple hours and the fight becomes much more interesting.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chief

Thesrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman because HE'S BATMAN!!!!!!

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@nikkal said:

@fallschirmjager: cortana is masterchiefs prep.

Problem here is not intelligence - Cortana would have that covered. Its resources - Batman's are mostly unlimited.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman FTW

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Frocharocha

Master Chief wins. Batman's gadgets are all pretty useless against him, and the suit is EMP resistant. I don't think anything Batman has can even tag Chief.

Speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

• Deflects missile from jet, then absorbs the splash damage without any problem(s).
  • Maria, a SPARTAN-II with the same MJOLNIR armor as John has, endures atmospheric re-entry with no problem (over 4000 ft.)
  • In two separate instances (pg.105 and pg.143) absorbs the damage of Fuel Rod Cannon fire, the Covenant equal of Rocket Launchers.

Skill

No Caption Provided
  • Speed-blitzes/neutralizes Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, who are the very elite of the UNSC Forces, whilst holding back.

Unless Batman has knowledge, I don't think he has anything in his arsenal that could take out John.

This pretty much awnser everything. Master Chief doesn't got this name just because the play is good. He's the ultimate hope of humanity and the most skilled and luckiest Spartan around. The comics and books are there to expand Halo universe which is massive.

Batman has very feel hopes of winning on physical means. he needs a lot of preparation if he wants to counter Chief. Chief is now for winning and escaping battles by his fast way of thinking.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Cerberus_

Master Chief is too mobile,durable and fast to get beat by Batman

this is basically amped Death Stroke v.s Batman with three days prep

seriously what can Batman do?

Missiles will get smacked away, shields would absorb the bombs, radar will detect hidden traps, promethean vision or thermal vision will locate Batman

ect,

NiKKaL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: that's all the prep and resources chief needs. Cortana is a deciding factor in this match as much as the Frankenstein nature that is John.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By cameron83

@frocharocha said:
@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

Speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability

Skill

No Caption Provided

This pretty much awnser everything. Master Chief doesn't got this name just because the play is good. He's the ultimate hope of humanity and the most skilled and luckiest Spartan around. The comics and books are there to expand Halo universe which is massive.

Batman has very feel hopes of winning on physical means. he needs a lot of preparation if he wants to counter Chief. Chief is now for winning and escaping battles by his fast way of thinking.

Wow. I think Master Chief stomps.

If this is a prep battle,Batman is better at prep and should win.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman gets a better suit than Chief and beats him into a bloody pulp.

No Caption Provided

Modern Halo is kind of wimpy and lame power wise.

Ancient Halo when the Forerunners were running about and the Flood could slice planets into ribbons with their thoughts is an entirely different beast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@nikkal said:

Problem here is not intelligence - Cortana would have that covered. Its resources - Batman's are mostly unlimited.

I don't buy this prep argument. Master Chief has Batman beaten in every single area you could mention, including prep. He has access to the WHOLE UNSC for crying out loud, not to mention Cortana. Fair enough Batman would be a half decent match with 3 days prep, but Master Chief has the advantage of much more advanced technology and training. That's Batmans whole selling point. His gadgets, and his skill. Take away those advantages and what is he left with?..

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@nikkal said:

I don't buy this prep argument. Master Chief has Batman beaten in every single area you could mention, including prep. He has access to the WHOLE UNSC for crying out loud, not to mention Cortana. Fair enough Batman would be a half decent match with 3 days prep, but Master Chief has the advantage of much more advanced technology and training. That's Batmans whole selling point. His gadgets, and his skill. Take away those advantages and what is he left with?..

Suits that shit on anything the UNSC has ever made? Facing threats that crap on even the likes of the Forerunner era flood? Beating up bad guys who would make the Didact and Gravemind quail in terror?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You gave batman prep................

No Caption Provided
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44:

Without prep, Batman could do none of that..

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@godzilla44:

Which he has in ample amounts to build armor far more advance than anything the UNSC can come up with. Seriously, DC Earth's high end tech is far more advanced than anything in Halo, Forerunners included.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@godzilla44:

Which he has in ample amounts to build armor far more advance than anything the UNSC can come up with. Seriously, DC Earth's high end tech is far more advanced than anything in Halo, Forerunners included.

What tech are you talking about here? If Batman has something that can take Master Chiefs best weapons, and is durable enough to fall from orbit, let me know.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: insider suit

That could make for an interesting battle actually. I see Chief winning, but interesting nonetheless.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity said:

@pope052 said:

@godzilla44:

What tech are you talking about here? If Batman has something that can take Master Chiefs best weapons, and is durable enough to fall from orbit, let me know.

He's made suits that can go toe to toe with Superman or even convincingly fake *being* Superman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@pope052 said:

@godzilla44:

He's made suits that can go toe to toe with Superman or even convincingly fake *being* Superman.

Weird how I've never heard of them, bar the Insider suit which wouldn't match that description.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@pope052 said:

@godzilla44:

Weird how I've never heard of them, bar the Insider suit which wouldn't match that description.

The Fake superman suit
The Fake superman suit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardian_of_gravity: I'd like to think that that suit isn't nearly as strong as Superman himself, doesn't have a lot of feats (not enough to put him on Chiefs level), nor does Bruce have access to it/resources to make another one. However, I don't know much about it, so I'll bow down for now.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter if you gave Batman prep or not. Master Chief has the upper hand. He is faster stronger, plus I don't think Batman can dodge bullets. Also, Master Chief's Armour will prove that it can take hits.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

The only reason Batman beat superman, is because he had kryptonite. Without it, superman would whip Batmans butt

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@guardian_of_gravity: I'd like to think that that suit isn't nearly as strong as Superman himself, doesn't have a lot of feats (not enough to put him on Chiefs level), nor does Bruce have access to it/resources to make another one. However, I don't know much about it, so I'll bow down for now.

The day Chief can take out Metallo is the day I eat my hat.

I mean, Chief is pretty definitively inferior to Samus Aran in all aspects, and even her I'd say Batman could defeat given time and resources.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

I mean, Chief is pretty definitively inferior to Samus Aran in all aspects, and even her I'd say Batman could defeat given time and resources.

That really didn't answer my questions...

And I don't see what Samus Aran has to do with this fight, at all.

Please elaborate on how exactly Batman beat Metallo. Please, I'm dying to know.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

No Caption Provided

The only reason Batman beat superman, is because he had kryptonite. Without it, superman would whip Batmans butt

That scan takes most things out of context just for the aim of glorifying Batman. Some things can even be considered PIS and absolutely retarded. It's sickening. And most every feat there requires prep.

It's just meant to glorify and praise Batman.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cameron83

As said...Master Chief curbstomps in my opinion. I would be surprised if Batman can even lay a finger on him.

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

He utilized Supes' power set with the suit and flattened him because Metallo hangs with supes primarily because of Kryptonite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

He utilized Supes' power set with the suit and flattened him because Metallo hangs with supes primarily because of Kryptonite.

I doubt it's as simple as that. If Batman has access to a suit that gives him full Kryptonian physiology as well as powers then it'd be thrown around the battle forum like free candy. Can you actually give me any more content other than that one scan?

Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

I doubt it's as simple as that. If Batman has access to a suit that gives him full Kryptonian physiology as well as powers then it'd be thrown around the battle forum like free candy. Can you actually give me any more content other than that one scan?

I'm actually not sure, as that's the only page and context I've ever found for it. Batman gets a superman suit out and beats on Metallo as he's Kaiju'ing around. Still, being able to flatten big gray and radioactive like that is a tad out of someone whom the Didact didn't even register as a threat's league.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NICK31898

@nick31898 said:

@godzilla44 said:

No Caption Provided

That scan takes most things out of context just for the aim of glorifying Batman. Some things can even be considered PIS and absolutely retarded. It's sickening. And most every feat there requires prep.

It's just meant to glorify and praise Batman.

I know, i was just pointing out that batman can't beat super-man without kryptonite.

Avatar image for s0n_of_d3adp00l
S0N_of_D3ADP00L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masterchief.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Masterchief.

Well, people here really understimate Chief. I can say pretty much that he owns Batman 9/10 the time. I will repeat what i said to cameroon83

Master Chief armor is better than Batman. Cortana also make some improvements to make his armor immune to Flood atacks. It vastly increases the user strenght and resistence:

The armor's outer shell is composed of a multilayer alloy of remarkable strength and has been augmented with a refractive coating capable of dispersing a limited amount of Covenant energy weapon strikes. The suit contains a gel-filled layer underneath a thick black armored bodysuit. The gel layer regulates temperature and can re-actively change its density. The inner skinsuit is made of a moisture-absorbing synthetic material linked to an environment control computer and the occupant's UNSC-issue neural interface.

His armor is basically a computer which protects him agaisn't all the stuff trow at him.

The suit also possesses other features that enhance its wearer's abilities. It has numerous clips, belts, and magnetic holsters for the attachment of additional weapons and ammunition; an advanced Heads-Up-Display(HUD) linked to sensors in the gloves detects the type of weapon and devices held, and to project shield strength, ammunition count, a targeting reticle, waypoints, a radio uplink for communication, health monitoring and other helpful data.

In its final phase the MJOLNIR battlesuit weighs half a ton, or 1000lbs when in use, and is a fully neural-linked system. With an onboard AI using the human mind for parallel processing, the SPARTAN-II/MJOLNIR combination is designed to be the most devastating intelligence tool ever created.

Spartans II rarely died in combat. They were know only to die at impossible situations. Like fighting hundreds of elites at once, being at a planet glassed etc. Master Chief at example, killed 4 ODST when he was 14 with a single punch (Hellijumper comic) according to the ODST, the men were killed before they fell on the ground.

Master Chief Alone also survived 3 impossible missions:

-On Halo: Homecoming, he was the last survior on a planet dominated by the Covenant. He still escaped.

-On Halo The Package. Master Chief and other 4 Spartans destroyed an entire Covenant fleet alone. Inside the ship they killed all the ocupants, Master Chief showed to studie the situation carefuly before angage combat. He also showed to be exttremely fast (being able to jump over 30 feet on air and run fast enough to deflect plasma bullets.)

Master Chief is know as the smartest Spartan ever. When he was 12, he sucefully commanded his squad to defeat a group of heavily armored rebels and also killed over 300 grunts on the Book Fall of Reach without receiving a single shoot.

Spartans have argumented intelligence and strenght and speed. For example, in Halo: Babysitter a Spartan II (same category as Chief) was tanking atacks from a Gravity Hammer of a Brute Cheftain.

The Gravity Hammer on Halo; Harvster was used by Tartarus (the leader of the Brutes) to smash humans and disobidient grunts. They were described of being turned into blue/red paste.

Master Chief also has a reaction speed of at least 20 milliseconds, rest. In combat, that is significantly faster. This is further enchanced by a factor of 5 in armor, allowing him to dodge bullets, there's almost nothing Batman can do with a speed like that.

Spartans can lift around 3x times their normal weight without Mjolnir equipped, for Master Chief, since he weighs around 300 lbs, he could in essence lift about 1200 lbs without any assistance from the Mjolnir suit.

With Mjolnir Spartan II's have been said to be able to lift up to 6x as much as normal, but it is left up to interpretation as to how much that can be, it depends on the individual but they are incredibly strong and definitely super human. They can tear through steel, and this makes killing opponents such as Elites, Brutes, Hunters, extremely easy for Spartans. While a single brute would resist granade explosions with ease by normal marines.

On Halo Glassland, Senior Chief Petty Officer Franklin Mendez stade that it was impressive the a FULLY SUITED Spartan can go from 0 to 60 mph almost instantly (Spartan IV). So Spartans II in armor can run around over 100 mph (He could sprint 55 kph at age 14. Mendez The armor further augments this speed.). In Combat however, when their adrinalin is running, all their abilities can be significantly greater.

So yep on physical combat Batman is pretty much screwed on combat. He will need lots of strategy if he wants to beat Chief.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s0n_of_d3adp00l said:

Masterchief.

Well, people here really understimate Chief. I can say pretty much that he owns Batman 9/10 the time. I will repeat what i said to cameroon83

Master Chief armor is better than Batman. Cortana also make some improvements to make his armor immune to Flood atacks. It vastly increases the user strenght and resistence:

The armor's outer shell is composed of a multilayer alloy of remarkable strength and has been augmented with a refractive coating capable of dispersing a limited amount of Covenant energy weapon strikes. The suit contains a gel-filled layer underneath a thick black armored bodysuit. The gel layer regulates temperature and can re-actively change its density. The inner skinsuit is made of a moisture-absorbing synthetic material linked to an environment control computer and the occupant's UNSC-issue neural interface.

His armor is basically a computer which protects him agaisn't all the stuff trow at him.

The suit also possesses other features that enhance its wearer's abilities. It has numerous clips, belts, and magnetic holsters for the attachment of additional weapons and ammunition; an advanced Heads-Up-Display(HUD) linked to sensors in the gloves detects the type of weapon and devices held, and to project shield strength, ammunition count, a targeting reticle, waypoints, a radio uplink for communication, health monitoring and other helpful data.

In its final phase the MJOLNIR battlesuit weighs half a ton, or 1000lbs when in use, and is a fully neural-linked system. With an onboard AI using the human mind for parallel processing, the SPARTAN-II/MJOLNIR combination is designed to be the most devastating intelligence tool ever created.

Spartans II rarely died in combat. They were know only to die at impossible situations. Like fighting hundreds of elites at once, being at a planet glassed etc. Master Chief at example, killed 4 ODST when he was 14 with a single punch (Hellijumper comic) according to the ODST, the men were killed before they fell on the ground.

Master Chief Alone also survived 3 impossible missions:

-On Halo: Homecoming, he was the last survior on a planet dominated by the Covenant. He still escaped.

-On Halo The Package. Master Chief and other 4 Spartans destroyed an entire Covenant fleet alone. Inside the ship they killed all the ocupants, Master Chief showed to studie the situation carefuly before angage combat. He also showed to be exttremely fast (being able to jump over 30 feet on air and run fast enough to deflect plasma bullets.)

Master Chief is know as the smartest Spartan ever. When he was 12, he sucefully commanded his squad to defeat a group of heavily armored rebels and also killed over 300 grunts on the Book Fall of Reach without receiving a single shoot.

Spartans have argumented intelligence and strenght and speed. For example, in Halo: Babysitter a Spartan II (same category as Chief) was tanking atacks from a Gravity Hammer of a Brute Cheftain.

The Gravity Hammer on Halo; Harvster was used by Tartarus (the leader of the Brutes) to smash humans and disobidient grunts. They were described of being turned into blue/red paste.

Master Chief also has a reaction speed of at least 20 milliseconds, rest. In combat, that is significantly faster. This is further enchanced by a factor of 5 in armor, allowing him to dodge bullets, there's almost nothing Batman can do with a speed like that.

Spartans can lift around 3x times their normal weight without Mjolnir equipped, for Master Chief, since he weighs around 300 lbs, he could in essence lift about 1200 lbs without any assistance from the Mjolnir suit.

With Mjolnir Spartan II's have been said to be able to lift up to 6x as much as normal, but it is left up to interpretation as to how much that can be, it depends on the individual but they are incredibly strong and definitely super human. They can tear through steel, and this makes killing opponents such as Elites, Brutes, Hunters, extremely easy for Spartans. While a single brute would resist granade explosions with ease by normal marines.

On Halo Glassland, Senior Chief Petty Officer Franklin Mendez stade that it was impressive the a FULLY SUITED Spartan can go from 0 to 60 mph almost instantly (Spartan IV). So Spartans II in armor can run around over 100 mph (He could sprint 55 kph at age 14. Mendez The armor further augments this speed.). In Combat however, when their adrinalin is running, all their abilities can be significantly greater.

So yep on physical combat Batman is pretty much screwed on combat. He will need lots of strategy if he wants to beat Chief.

But strategy won't help him at all. Especially since Master Chief is a tactician that can rival his own mind.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think with prep bats has he would use the insider suit to give him a chance