Marvel's God of Thunder vs DC's God of War

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Here is one DC god I feel may be able to beat Thor.

Ares:

Superhuman strength and wears a virtually indestructible armor. Master of conflict and strategy with complete command over any weapon.

Healing factor, energy projection, reality alteration and immortality.

Thor

Superhuman strength, stamina, reflexes, durability and longevity.

Powewr added by Mjolnir:

Flight, energy manipulation, weather manipulation and dimensional transportation.

No Odinforce or Runes.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

If Thor does what he did to marvel god of war when Ares got his strength trippled to 210 tons he could win.

How is this Dc god of war anyway. I can't even say who wins. I'm not sure what he really does. Who did he beat??

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"If Thor does what he did to marvel god of war when Ares got his strength trippled to 210 tons he could win. How is this Dc god of war anyway. I can't even say who wins. I'm not sure what he really does. Who did he beat??"

He's DC's Ares from their Olympian Patheon. He's foughgt Superman and Wonder Woman. I'm not sure if he's fought anyone outside of them, bvut his power level is impressive.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the creator

I would favour the DC version of Ares for the win. His strength, reaction speed, durability and speed have enbaled him to successfully fight Wonder Woman. This then puts his physical power level at around the same level as Capt Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman. On top of this was serious energy manipulation powers, along with magical weapons and armour. In theory his combat skills also exceed those of Thor (he has been fighting / learning for a greater length of time and it is Ares prime godly focus).

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

The_Creator says:

"I would favour the DC version of Ares for the win. His strength, reaction speed, durability and speed have enbaled him to successfully fight Wonder Woman. This then puts his physical power level at around the same level as Capt Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman. On top of this was serious energy manipulation powers, along with magical weapons and armour. In theory his combat skills also exceed those of Thor (he has been fighting / learning for a greater length of time and it is Ares prime godly focus). "

I agree.

I guess your in 4 a fight with Zee.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Logic Mark III

Whats the extent of this DC Ares reality manipulation?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Alpha says:

"The_Creator says:
"I would favour the DC version of Ares for the win. His strength, reaction speed, durability and speed have enbaled him to successfully fight Wonder Woman. This then puts his physical power level at around the same level as Capt Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman. On top of this was serious energy manipulation powers, along with magical weapons and armour. In theory his combat skills also exceed those of Thor (he has been fighting / learning for a greater length of time and it is Ares prime godly focus). "
I agree. I guess your in 4 a fight with Zee. "

Oh joy!

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Creator says:

"Alpha says:
"The_Creator says:

Oh joy!

"

I don't agree, current thor has the odin force

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

Vlad Tepes Dracula says:

"The_Creator says:
"Alpha says:
"The_Creator says:
Oh joy! "
I don't agree, current thor has the odin force"

No Odin-force here bud. As stated from start. Nice try!

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alpha says:

"Vlad Tepes Dracula says:
"The_Creator says:
"Alpha says:
"The_Creator says:
Oh joy! "
I don't agree, current thor has the odin force"

No Odin-force here bud. As stated from start. Nice try!"

Oh okay, then yeah thor probably loses

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

The_Creator says:

"I would favour the DC version of Ares for the win. His strength, reaction speed, durability and speed have enbaled him to successfully fight Wonder Woman. This then puts his physical power level at around the same level as Capt Marvel, Black Adam and Wonder Woman. On top of this was serious energy manipulation powers, along with magical weapons and armour. In theory his combat skills also exceed those of Thor (he has been fighting / learning for a greater length of time and it is Ares prime godly focus)."

All I can ask if how did he die who did he lose to?? They seem to be on the same lines of everything pretty much except for strength and durability. I don't really now what he can take or throw. I do see him taking on some DC power houses.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"The_Creator says:
All I can ask if how did he die who did he lose to?? They seem to be on the same lines of everything pretty much except for strength and durability. I don't really now what he can take or throw. I do see him taking on some DC power houses."

There are some major differences. Thor don't manipulate reality nor does he have control of other weapons. And your right, Thor could take on many powerhouses from DC, but its conceivable that he could lose to many as well.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
All I can ask if how did he die who did he lose to?? They seem to be on the same lines of everything pretty much except for strength and durability. I don't really now what he can take or throw. I do see him taking on some DC power houses."

There are some major differences. Thor don't manipulate reality nor does he have control of other weapons. And your right, Thor could take on many powerhouses from DC, but its conceivable that he could lose to many as well. "

I didn't say Thor could take down many power houses. I meant ares took down many power houses like creator listed up there. Yeah Thor can control the weather and lighting lol. He's the god of Thunder. Although DC god of war is a lot better then marvels. He isn't as weak. He actually contorls weapons. Thats a plus. So chances are Thor would have to do hand to hand combat in this. How many years does ares got??

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
There are some major differences. Thor don't manipulate reality nor does he have control of other weapons. And your right, Thor could take on many powerhouses from DC, but its conceivable that he could lose to many as well. "
I didn't say Thor could take down many power houses. I meant ares took down many power houses like creator listed up there. Yeah Thor can control the weather and lighting lol. He's the god of Thunder. Although DC god of war is a lot better then marvels. He isn't as weak. He actually contorls weapons. Thats a plus. So chances are Thor would have to do hand to hand combat in this. How many years does ares got??"

Sorry I misread. As far as the length of time, I don't know, I didn't make the statement. Maybe the Olympian gods are older than Asgardian.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
I didn't say Thor could take down many power houses. I meant ares took down many power houses like creator listed up there. Yeah Thor can control the weather and lighting lol. He's the god of Thunder. Although DC god of war is a lot better then marvels. He isn't as weak. He actually contorls weapons. Thats a plus. So chances are Thor would have to do hand to hand combat in this. How many years does ares got??"
Sorry I misread. As far as the length of time, I don't know, I didn't make the statement. Maybe the Olympian gods are older than Asgardian. "
In marvel it appears they olympians like Hercules are better fighters which would mean that he is older. Although ares was older and had his strength thrippled and still lost lol. I give this to Ares. Reality manipulation and his others give him the win."

Don't let it be said that Zee doesn't have an open-mind. I just knew you would argue for Thor. I will smack myself for my assumption.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:

Sorry I misread. As far as the length of time, I don't know, I didn't make the statement. Maybe the Olympian gods are older than Asgardian. "

In marvel it appears they olympians like Hercules are better fighters which would mean that he is older. Although ares was older and had his strength thrippled and still lost lol. I give this to Ares. Reality manipulation and his others give him the win.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"Alpha says:
"zee crusher says:
"The_Creator says:
In marvel it appears they olympians like Hercules are better fighters which would mean that he is older. Although ares was older and had his strength thrippled and still lost lol. I give this to Ares. Reality manipulation and his others give him the win."

Don't let it be said that Zee doesn't have an open-mind. I just knew you would argue for Thor. I will smack myself for my assumption. "

I only argue when he's underrated for speed and power. When its a battle I don't know about the other guy and the other guy is actually stronger lol Thor isn't gonna win. Hulk fanboys always think hulk wins however for some odd reason even against galactus????

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more like you want thor to lose.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By zee crusher

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"more like you want thor to lose."

Who me?? How do I want him to lose. Ares controls weapons Thor loses his hammer. Ares has fighting skills and reality manipulation. He has the upper hand here.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher says:

"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
Who me?? How do I want him to lose. Ares controls weapons Thor loses his hammer. Ares has fighting skills and reality manipulation. He has the upper hand here."

lol no not you dude.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"zee crusher says:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx says:
Who me?? How do I want him to lose. Ares controls weapons Thor loses his hammer. Ares has fighting skills and reality manipulation. He has the upper hand here."

lol no not you dude. "

Oh lol my bad.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

((dc god of war win this one))

Hadrelius

Forum Posts