• 101 results
gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gingerpenny

Battle takes place on the Death Star. Each team has 1 week to prep. Movie, comic,and video game feats. Plus there are Stormtroopers fulling armed and ready on Death Star.

Team Marvel:

Iron Man/Spider-Man

Team Star Wars:

Darth Vader/Boba Fett

Who wins?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man solostomps.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: Maybe I personally think Darth Vader would beat Iron Man. As for Spider-Man vs Boba Fett, I think Spider-Man would come out on top, only for Vader to wipe him.

ob1ed209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Week of prep for tony? Roflstomp low difficulty team marvel.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Team.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Iron Man would stomp Vader. With 1 week prep he effortlessly solos.

deadlake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By deadlake

@gingerpenny: @noone301994: @valarmelkor: @ob1ed209: Is this books Vader or movie Vader? In the books Vader force-choked a guy while on an entirely different planet. If its movie Vader then Iron Man stomps, though book Vader is an entirely different story. (pun intended.) If Iron Man is allowed his Hulkbuster Armour he still would stomp book Vader.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

depends on distance

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadlake: Comic Iron Man would stomp any version of Darth Vader.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DarkRaiden

Iron Man stomps

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok I clear this up it is Darth Vader/Boba Fett from the Movies, Comics, and Video Games. Also it's is Iron Man/Spider-Man from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and any Movies, Video Games, and Comics relating to that universe.

P.S Can use all Spider-Man films as reference.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wyattdobbs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@gingerpenny said:

@darkraiden: Darth Vader ends Iron Man

No he doesn't, Tony has safeguards against high level TK and his suit has tanked a nuke at 4% power.

That comic was stupid and irrelevant. But i'm not saying Tony wouldn't solo. He could easily.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Iron Man could win but Darth Vader would be one of his hardest foes yet, be like a close call, 60/40 at best

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Iron Man solos

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@leo-343 said:
@wyattdobbs1 said:
@leo-343 said:
@gingerpenny said:

@darkraiden: Darth Vader ends Iron Man

No he doesn't, Tony has safeguards against high level TK and his suit has tanked a nuke at 4% power.

That comic was stupid and irrelevant. But i'm not saying Tony wouldn't solo. He could easily.

It's ok if you think the comic was stupid but the feat certainly holds relevance as it shows what damage Tony can take.

How do the safeguards work? Are they explained? If not, I'm just going to say Vader.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol iron man does not stomp vader

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

Marvel wrecks.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Tony solos.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Will people stop putting Star Wars characters on Darth Vaders level against Tony? He is a nightmare for them as he has ways to circumvent all of their means to victory.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: @dccomicsrule2011: @leo-343: You all have to be joking Iron Man in no way can stomp Darth Vader or the other way around, Darth Vader Movies and Comics and Iron Man movies and Comics are very evenly matched, not that it matters cause Vader wins

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

@gingerpenny said:

You all have to be joking Iron Man in no way can stomp Darth Vader

sure he can. A guy in a life support suit is no match for Stark tech

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im siding with team star wars...but iron man makes a strong, strong case...comic version of vader has shown some impressive combat speed...matter of fact...im goin to reserve my final decision at this point...though i am leaning toward team star wars slightly...

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

vader chokes them out

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: @ninjawarrior268: yeah well Vader also was born from pure force energy, one of the most powerful people in the Star wars universe, has massive strong Force lightning and TK, and "Stark Tech"? Trust me im a huge Iron Man fan but that Lightsaber is going to wear Tonys armor real fast

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: yeah I'm leaning toward team star wars as well....and honestly feel boba fett is being highly underestimated here...the comic book, video game and EU version was formidable...with prep he's quite impressive and utilizes his technology and weapons to a high degree of success...some feel he is out of his league...but he actually could be used here to high degree...he is a great hunter and strategist....

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By conner_wolf

@gingerpenny: This depends on one key factor, can The Force effect the people from Marvel? Normally the Force cannot effect people from other Galaxies, Marvel qualifies. If not, Marvel in an utter stomp, if not, it's a bit more even, but Darth Vader aside from choking, doesn't seem to very often use his force directly on his enemies, he focuses mostly on lightsaber combat and style recognition and uses his environment to his advantage, bringing objects down on people. There's also the fact that Spider-Man alone is far stronger, faster, and more durable than Vader, could probably KO him with one punch, I doubt either person on the Star Wars team could tag him, and Iron Man's energy attacks couldn't be blocked by a lightsaber, it's too wide and he can fire them for a while, plus he has too many of them.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: What's stopping Iron Man from simply using an EMP on Vader as soon as the match starts? Doesn't he rely on all of that machinery that he wears to keep him alive?

Badassporkchop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny:

My problem with putting star wars people against iron man is: I always feel like they could use the force to implode his suit, killing Tony in the process. So they could take out Tony there, Spider-Man could clog Fetts gun causing backfire and death. Then Spider-Man vs Vader...... Um after a good fight I would give it to Spider-Man. So I guess overall team Marvel.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DarthManhunter

@gingerpenny: Please provide an example of Darth Vader using his "massive strong force lightening" lol

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @conner_wolf: @darthmanhunter: He uses lightning multi times on Starkiller

Your arguement about the force now working on marvel is the dumbest shit ive ever heard

And as for Leo, i know exactly what im talking about, try me bitch

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Clearly you never read up on the Yuuzhan Vong war, people in other Galaxies aren't effected by the force like people from Star Wars are. It doesn't effect them.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES spider-man wins, with his sidekick tony at his side

Namasthetu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony slices the Death Star from an appropriated shuttle, he and Spidey cruise to safety while the Death Star detonates.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @noone301994: Whars to stop Fett from using and emp blast on Stark... please

TK is the reason he wins, anything Iron Man uses and blocks it with the Force, crushes his armor like a can, Vader can turn a missle back at him if he feels like it, btw Darth Vader's armor isnt just for life support, iys farely durable armor and he also has enhanced strength from robotic limbs. Also its known that Force users can make themselves more durable with the Force, last Vader has taken some serious hits, come on i mean the man had 2 legs and a arm chopped off and was burned alive and survived by pure hatred and need for revenge

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@gingerpenny: Tony has safeguards against EMPs..he could also just take control of Vader's suit altogether and crush him with it.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony with a week of prep wins

chuckwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By chuckwolf

Marvel no contest, either Tony or Peter could solo. Vader and Boba are physically not a match for Peter, and Tony has a weapons advantage, Together it's a roflstomp

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994:

Whars to stop Fett from using and emp blast on Stark... please

His EMP shielding?

No Caption Provided

TK is the reason he wins, anything Iron Man uses and blocks it with the Force, crushes his armor like a can, Vader can turn a missle back at him if he feels like it,

Iron Man's armor is immune to TK.

Here Paragon tries to crush Iron Man while he's inside the suit but his repulsor output adjusts his armor mass and cancels out the gravitational anomaly. At the time, Iron Man created these countermeasures to defend against Graviton.
Here Paragon tries to crush Iron Man while he's inside the suit but his repulsor output adjusts his armor mass and cancels out the gravitational anomaly. At the time, Iron Man created these countermeasures to defend against Graviton.

btw Darth Vader's armor isnt just for life support, iys farely durable armor and he also has enhanced strength from robotic limbs.

Darth Vader would get one-shotted by Iron Man and his strength is NOTHING compared to Tony's.

Also its known that Force users can make themselves more durable with the Force, last Vader has taken some serious hits, come on i mean the man had 2 legs and a arm chopped off and was burned alive and survived by pure hatred and need for revenge

That's not going to help when Iron Man blasts Vader with a beam hotter than the surface of the sun.

No Caption Provided

That's over 17,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vader is a crazy character in the books. He'll snuff the life out of them he's the pure embodiment of a villain.