Marvel vs Dc Battles

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

I just want to say something based off an observation that I'm noticing when someone makes a battle forum with a Marvel character like the Hulk vs a DC character like Superman. When this is done, you have 2 types of debaters:1) Those who use crossovers for their arguments. 2) And those who go by power level stated or feats. Based on their shown strength level, the Hulk is no where near Superman. The greatest thing I've ever seen the Hulk do is hold up a mountain (and that's hold up, not lift) compared to today's Superman who pulled a third of the Moon's weight. Why would anyone argue that the Hulk is on Superman level is beyond my understanding. And since the Hulk is considerd by most the representation of

Marvel's upper echelon of strength, why bother using others to (like Thor or Gladiator) to do battle with DC's representations.

Maybe ther are conditions that these companies agree to when doing a cross-over. Maybe when we do battle forums using characters from these opposing companies we should state "cross-over conditions". For example, there is a recent forum with Gladiator vs Superman. Now most feell that Gladiator can't win but if we look at cross-over conditions we could make an argument for Gladiator. Like this; most feel that Supreme is in class with Superman and Gladiator fought Supreme to a stand still, that would give evidence that Gladiator could do battle with Superman.

Now if that's the case, you could then bring the argument to their powers like, Superman is based on absorbing energy from the sun, while Gladiator's is based on confidence. Superman somehow breaking his confidence would be the deciding factor. Anyway, this is just my opinion and I would love to see what others think.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vrakmul

Very logical.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

I completely agree with this. That's all I gotta say. :P

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Avantar

Perhaps but when it comes to a character like Superman, all that is ever done is to increase his abilities to higher limits. Is he really strong enough to pull a third of the moon's weight? If so his strength would be far too much for him to control. His minor movements would devastate things around him. When Superman battled anything, including Doomsday,if he were that strong he would have punched a whole straight through him and the devastation from a battle between the two would have in all likelihood destroyed not just Metropolis but most the nation as well as perhaps the world.Could the Hulk take on Superman? Of course he could provided that DC would stop making outrageous inconsistancies in the level of SUpes strength to being with.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

Avantar says:

"Perhaps but when it comes to a character like Superman, all that is ever done is to increase his abilities to higher limits. Is he really strong enough to pull a third of the moon's weight? If so his strength would be far too much for him to control. His minor movements would devastate things around him. When Superman battled anything, including Doomsday,if he were that strong he would have punched a whole straight through him and the devastation from a battle between the two would have in all likelihood destroyed not just Metropolis but most the nation as well as perhaps the world.Could the Hulk take on Superman? Of course he could provided that DC would stop making outrageous inconsistancies in the level of SUpes strength to being with."

But that's just it, DC won't stop and if they want their character able to destory montains with one punch, what can we do. I always felt that DC was over the top but since we know that they are why bother comparing Marvel characters that we know are not. And if Superman shouldn't be able to pull a third of the moon's weight, should the Hulk be able to hold up 150 billion tons? We know their are some outlandish things done by writers on both sides, but even if you take the seemingly normal feats done by Superman and the Hulk, Superman would still be on top. And that's just strength, not even bringing in speed.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By !Drake!

Superman is only on top of Hulk with default stregnth. If Hulk was at the mode where he fought Onslaught I feel he could have been evenly matched with Sperman. And I feel other version of Hulk such as Maestro would win in a fight with supes

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hadrelius

!Drake! says:

"Superman is only on top of Hulk with default stregnth. If Hulk was at the mode where he fought Onslaught I feel he could have been evenly matched with Sperman. And I feel other version of Hulk such as Maestro would win in a fight with supes"

Do you think that any version of the Hulk could move a third of the moon? Now before you answer, have a logical reason. There is nothing ever shown in Marvel comics that the Hulk's strength is that much.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By !Drake!

Alpha says:

"!Drake! says:
"Superman is only on top of Hulk with default stregnth. If Hulk was at the mode where he fought Onslaught I feel he could have been evenly matched with Sperman. And I feel other version of Hulk such as Maestro would win in a fight with supes"
Do you think that any version of the Hulk could move a third of the moon? Now before you answer, have a logical reason. There is nothing ever shown in Marvel comics that the Hulk's strength is that much. "

lol I dont know much about th e moon. Or its wieght. But I could bet with flight Hulk could move it. maybe if Beyonder or someone granted Hulk flight he could move the moon

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

!Drake! says:

"Alpha says:
"!Drake! says:
Do you think that any version of the Hulk could move a third of the moon? Now before you answer, have a logical reason. There is nothing ever shown in Marvel comics that the Hulk's strength is that much. "
lol I dont know much about th e moon. Or its wieght. But I could bet with flight Hulk could move it. maybe if Beyonder or someone granted Hulk flight he could move the moon"

So u feel that the Hulk would eventualy reach Superman level? If this is true (and I can say that it may be possible) he needs time to get angry enough. Superman is already at that over-the-top level, and since the Hulk can be knocked-out, what's to stop this from happening if Superman atacked without restraint from the beginning?

And to even further, let's say the Hulk and maybe Juggernaut could reach his level because of their special abilities. Others like Thor, Hercules, and Gladiator, what chance do they have?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock

!Drake! says:

"And I feel other version of Hulk such as Maestro would win in a fight with supes"

If only they could think, react, and move as fast as Superman does. Since they can't, they don't really have a chance of winning.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius

Static Shock says:

"!Drake! says:
"And I feel other version of Hulk such as Maestro would win in a fight with supes"
If only they could think, react, and move as fast as Superman does. Since they can't, they don't really have a chance of winning."

And that's another reason why they can't win. Even if they were at their strength level (Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel or Martian Manhunter) they would never lay a hand on them while the DC characters would pull a Spiderman effect on them.

For those who don't know what I mean by Spiderman effect, that's when he moves around landing blows without being touch. : )

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By !Drake!

Alpha says:

"Static Shock says:
"!Drake! says:
If only they could think, react, and move as fast as Superman does. Since they can't, they don't really have a chance of winning."
And that's another reason why they can't win. Even if they were at their strength level (Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel or Martian Manhunter) they would never lay a hand on them while the DC characters would pull a Spiderman effect on them. For those who don't know what I mean by Spiderman effect, that's when he moves around landing blows without being touch. : )"

everybody always talking about how they will never lay a hand on them. Tell me whyy theyve never used that strategy before. Where was Supes speed when he fought Doomsday or loss other fights.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
"!Drake! says:
lol I dont know much about th e moon. Or its wieght. But I could bet with flight Hulk could move it. maybe if Beyonder or someone granted Hulk flight he could move the moon"

So u feel that the Hulk would eventualy reach Superman level? If this is true (and I can say that it may be possible) he needs time to get angry enough. Superman is already at that over-the-top level, and since the Hulk can be knocked-out, what's to stop this from happening if Superman atacked without restraint from the beginning?

And to even further, let's say the Hulk and maybe Juggernaut could reach his level because of their special abilities. Others like Thor, Hercules, and Gladiator, what chance do they have? "

Thing is you don't know marvel. If you looked at the feats of Gladiator, Thor, herc you would know that they are above or at supermans level. You think moving a third of the moons weight is amazing try holding the entire planet earth on your back for atlas the god. Hercules did that. Try gladiator who destroyed and entire planet with fists alone. Try Thor who destroyed unbreakable chains stronger then Uru to hold loki with his bare hands. Uru is stronger then admantium remember this.

Hulk may not be up there at times and I really don't care but for you to say he's at the top then down every body else in marvel only makes it seem like your saying " I hate marvel superman is the strongest even though he can't beat people with Green k rings" Thats completely ignorant.

Also the spiderman blow. How stupid is that honestly. We have people in Marvel who rather then try and make fast faggy punches they use powerful things. Either way you don't know how fast these people in marvel are. Do you know silver surfer can go light speed but doesn't bother to use his speed in a fight unless he's really angry? Do you know Thor can move as fast at lighting which in the marvel universe is few million feet a second. How about gladiator who moved through a star at 100 million feet a second. Lets see superman go at just the speed of light to show off. You give dc way to much credit with out knowing marvel. People in dc aren't as powerful cause they have to work on teams for little stuff.

Do you know who doomsday is it took a team to fight him and they still lost badly.

Do you know who shaggy man is? He kicked all there a$$.

Dc had to do this as a team.

Do you know who thanos is Thor beat this guy with just some amped up armor alone he needed no team like superman.

Do you know who Surtur and ymir are? Those two are way more then doomsday or shaggy man. Thor beat those two by sending them to another dimension.

In marvel they don't just use there fists and blitz on people to win. When that doesn't work they use it even more. In marvel they will destroy, send away, banish and many other things. You down marvel so much.

!Drake!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By !Drake!

zee crusher says:

"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
"Static Shock says:
"!Drake! says:
And that's another reason why they can't win. Even if they were at their strength level (Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel or Martian Manhunter) they would never lay a hand on them while the DC characters would pull a Spiderman effect on them. For those who don't know what I mean by Spiderman effect, that's when he moves around landing blows without being touch. : )"
everybody always talking about how they will never lay a hand on them. Tell me whyy theyve never used that strategy before. Where was Supes speed when he fought Doomsday or loss other fights. "
Thank god thats what I'm saying. Everybody keeps saying superman moves light speed nobody in marvel can touch him. Why the hell didn't he use this in death of superman. Why does he only use this on marvel characters but in comics it seems to be on a rare occasion."

I have strongly agree with you on that

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zee crusher

!Drake! says:

"Alpha says:
"Static Shock says:
"!Drake! says:

everybody always talking about how they will never lay a hand on them. Tell me whyy theyve never used that strategy before. Where was Supes speed when he fought Doomsday or loss other fights. "

Thank god thats what I'm saying. Everybody keeps saying superman moves light speed nobody in marvel can touch him. Why the hell didn't he use this in death of superman. Why does he only use this on marvel characters but in comics it seems to be on a rare occasion.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zee crusher

!Drake! says:

"zee crusher says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
"Static Shock says:
"!Drake! says:
Thank god thats what I'm saying. Everybody keeps saying superman moves light speed nobody in marvel can touch him. Why the hell didn't he use this in death of superman. Why does he only use this on marvel characters but in comics it seems to be on a rare occasion."

I have strongly agree with you on that"

For some odd reason alot of people on this site seem to like superman and Dc alot more then just marvel.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hadrelius

!Drake! says:

"Alpha says:
"Static Shock says:
"!Drake! says:

Doomsday is fast as Superman.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"!Drake! says:
"zee crusher says:
"!Drake! says:
"Alpha says:
"Static Shock says:
"!Drake! says:
I have strongly agree with you on that"
For some odd reason alot of people on this site seem to like superman and Dc alot more then just marvel."

Wrong there. I'm a bigger Hulk fan than Superman.

Avatar image for phoenixsouvenir
The_Absolute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Absolute

Here's the thing, everyone tends to forget about Superman in the DCU - He is much stronger than he shows himself to be. This is why he usually get trounced or beaten the 1st time he fights someone or something, he's afraid of his true, full power, so afraid that he would rather die than use it (hence Doomsday). He lived with and was raised by humans so in his psychology, he can't throw a punch at his full strength lest risk, like Avantar suggested, tremendous collateral devastation. Guys like Gladiator and Thor play closer to, if not at, their full powerful levels than Supes. It's been suggested that Supes doesn't even know the full range of powers he possesses because of self-induced, psychological restrictions.

So at his fullest level, Supes is, in regards to STR, SPD and INV, the most powerful superhero, I think.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 13:46:43
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

Alpha says:

Wrong there. I'm a bigger Hulk fan than Superman. "

If this is the truth you must be the worst hulk fan and the best superman hatter ever. You give superman and dc way to much props. You say superman would be stronger then every body in marvel who lifts 100 tons but he really hasn't shown to be. You say he's faster when he usually uses his speeds in his fights because he isn't strong enough to go toe to toe. You just say like Dc is made up of speedsters and super strong people when there not. Marvel people and Dc people aren't really that different. Superman and Thor are close to the same strength. Superman isn't that much faster then Thor. Superman compared to gladiator are about the same again he's not that much faster then gladiator. Superman compared to silver surfer again. He's definitely not that much faster then him.

When it comes to battles here in seems every body says superman will automatically try and blitz his foe. When has he done this for a first move?? What if the foe had a shield around them?? I'm sure if superman is so smart he would have thought of that before trying to blitz them.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By zee crusher

PhoenixSouvenir says:

"

Here's the thing, everyone tends to forget about Superman in the DCU - He is much stronger than he shows himself to be. This is why he usually get trounced or beaten the 1st time he fights someone or something, he's afraid of his true, full power, so afraid that he would rather die than use it (hence Doomsday). He lived with and was raised by humans so in his psychology, he can't throw a punch at his full strength lest risk, like Avantar suggested, tremendous collateral devastation. Guys like Gladiator and Thor play closer to, if not at, their full powerful levels than Supes. It's been suggested that Supes doesn't even know the full range of powers he possesses because of self-induced, psychological restrictions.

So at his fullest level, Supes is, in regards to STR, SPD and INV, the most powerful superhero, I think.
Post Edited:2008-05-25 13:46:43"

Okay your very wrong. First off superman man will not hold back when the time comes. He admitted that he has mental blocks. Meaning he did that himself. He took it upon him self. The only time superman really holds back as you say is when he flies around earth. He doesn't wanna go to fast. In terms of you saying that in fighting is complete bullsh!t. Your telling me he'd rather hold back then let doomsday destroy planet earth?? Your telling me he'd rather hold back then let imperiex destroy the galaxy?? That makes no sense what so ever. If he's was gonna do that there is no point in being a hero when your suppose to give it your all.

I can agree superman doesn't know ALL OF HIS POWERS. He has to stay next to the sun a little longer to gain some more from what I've heard. But always holding back even when he's gonna die is just plain stupid.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"

Okay your very wrong. First off superman man will not hold back when the time comes. He admitted that he has mental blocks. Meaning he did that himself. He took it upon him self. The only time superman really holds back as you say is when he flies around earth. He doesn't wanna go to fast. In terms of you saying that in fighting is complete bullsh!t. Your telling me he'd rather hold back then let doomsday destroy planet earth?? Your telling me he'd rather hold back then let imperiex destroy the galaxy?? That makes no sense what so ever. If he's was gonna do that there is no point in being a hero when your suppose to give it your all. I can agree superman doesn't know ALL OF HIS POWERS. He has to stay next to the sun a little longer to gain some more from what I've heard. But always holding back even when he's gonna die is just plain stupid."

......."

Look stop being gay for one day and stop stalking me okay?? You see how I didn't talk to you or mention your name yet you manage to stalk me in two threads in less then a minute??

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Alpha says:
Wrong there. I'm a bigger Hulk fan than Superman. "
If this is the truth you must be the worst hulk fan and the best superman hatter ever. You give superman and dc way to much props. You say superman would be stronger then every body in marvel who lifts 100 tons but he really hasn't shown to be. You say he's faster when he usually uses his speeds in his fights because he isn't strong enough to go toe to toe. You just say like Dc is made up of speedsters and super strong people when there not. Marvel people and Dc people aren't really that different. Superman and Thor are close to the same strength. Superman isn't that much faster then Thor. Superman compared to gladiator are about the same again he's not that much faster then gladiator. Superman compared to silver surfer again. He's definitely not that much faster then him. When it comes to battles here in seems every body says superman will automatically try and blitz his foe. When has he done this for a first move?? What if the foe had a shield around them?? I'm sure if superman is so smart he would have thought of that before trying to blitz them."

Hater is spelled like this. H.A.T.E.R.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"

Okay your very wrong. First off superman man will not hold back when the time comes. He admitted that he has mental blocks. Meaning he did that himself. He took it upon him self. The only time superman really holds back as you say is when he flies around earth. He doesn't wanna go to fast. In terms of you saying that in fighting is complete bullsh!t. Your telling me he'd rather hold back then let doomsday destroy planet earth?? Your telling me he'd rather hold back then let imperiex destroy the galaxy?? That makes no sense what so ever. If he's was gonna do that there is no point in being a hero when your suppose to give it your all. I can agree superman doesn't know ALL OF HIS POWERS. He has to stay next to the sun a little longer to gain some more from what I've heard. But always holding back even when he's gonna die is just plain stupid."
......."
Look stop being gay for one day and stop stalking me okay?? You see how I didn't talk to you or mention your name yet you manage to stalk me in two threads in less then a minute??"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By zee crusher

You really need a life. Go look at some porn or something. I'll come back here when some one important comes and post.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Maximillius

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"PhoenixSouvenir says:
"

......."

Look stop being gay for one day and stop stalking me okay?? You see how I didn't talk to you or mention your name yet you manage to stalk me in two threads in less then a minute??"

Lmao

I can would up a whole Hulk argue and shut down that Superman Strength crap. and Superman holding a Black Hole major bad writing. If He held a Black Hole, It is suppose to be Black, and Absorb him in and Destroy him completely.

Hawkingbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28  Edited By Hawkingbird

You're annoying.

But the problem with Marvel and DC is that there is such a vast power difference. Marvel's fastest speedster goes at Mach 10. DC's goes faster then the speed of light. Not very fair.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"You really need a life. Go look at some porn or something. I'll come back here when some one important comes and post."

Ok "Mr.I make up sh!t".

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Hawkingbird says:

"You're annoying. But the problem with Marvel and DC is that there is such a vast power difference. Marvel's fastest speedster goes at Mach 10. DC's goes faster then the speed of light. Not very fair."

STFU.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Maximillius says:

"Hawkingbird says:
"You're annoying. But the problem with Marvel and DC is that there is such a vast power difference. Marvel's fastest speedster goes at Mach 10. DC's goes faster then the speed of light. Not very fair."
Not Really, Silver Surfer moves faster than the speed of light, so Does Gladiator, and maybe Sentry, Thor too."

Not the Sentry..not yet anyway.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maximillius

Hawkingbird says:

"You're annoying.But the problem with Marvel and DC is that there is such a vast power difference. Marvel's fastest speedster goes at Mach 10. DC's goes faster then the speed of light. Not very fair."

Not Really, Silver Surfer moves faster than the speed of light, so Does Gladiator, and maybe Sentry, Thor too.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zee crusher

Hawkingbird says:

"You're annoying.But the problem with Marvel and DC is that there is such a vast power difference. Marvel's fastest speedster goes at Mach 10. DC's goes faster then the speed of light. Not very fair."

He is don't worry he has no life.

As for marvel fastest people Thors gone three times the speed of light. Runner is the fastest person going at light speed for a light jog. It is fair. People don't know marvel though so they say ignorant sh!t like vance.

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"You really need a life. Go look at some porn or something. I'll come back here when some one important comes and post."

Ok "Mr.I make up sh!t"."

Lol but you never say anything important. You don't even know comics you know wiki.

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Maximillius

Vance Astro says:

"Maximillius says:
"Hawkingbird says:
Not Really, Silver Surfer moves faster than the speed of light, so Does Gladiator, and maybe Sentry, Thor too."

Not the Sentry..not yet anyway."

Maybe so.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zee crusher says:

"Hawkingbird says:
He is don't worry he has no life. As for marvel fastest people Thors gone three times the speed of light. Runner is the fastest person going at light speed for a light jog. It is fair. People don't know marvel though so they say ignorant sh!t like vance. Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Ok "Mr.I make up sh!t"."
Lol but you never say anything important. You don't even know comics you know wiki."

Nobody is talking to you anymore.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By zee crusher

Vance Astro says:

"zee crusher says:
"Hawkingbird says:
He is don't worry he has no life. As for marvel fastest people Thors gone three times the speed of light. Runner is the fastest person going at light speed for a light jog. It is fair. People don't know marvel though so they say ignorant sh!t like vance. Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
Ok "Mr.I make up sh!t"."
Lol but you never say anything important. You don't even know comics you know wiki."

Nobody is talking to you anymore."

Except you right??

Maximillius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Maximillius

zee crusher says:

"Vance Astro says:
"zee crusher says:
"Hawkingbird says:
"zee crusher says:
Ok "Mr.I make up sh!t"."

Nobody is talking to you anymore."

Except you right??"

Zee, The Best thing to do is Ignore him or Battle Him, Mate.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock

!Drake! says:

"!everybody always talking about how they will never lay a hand on them. Tell me whyy theyve never used that strategy before. Where was Supes speed when he fought Doomsday or loss other fights"

Superman uses his speed in battle, and so do the other characters mentioned (if you want I could provide proof). Zee Crusher knows this because I proved it to him yesterday for Superman. He doesn't move at light-speed in battles (but he does in space), but he still moves fast as hell and there aren't many people that can keep up. In battles, they have the opportunity to use them since they have the speed to do it. Saying they don't use that strategy (when they do) is like taking their speed. The opportunity to use it here means that we aren't writing a comic book bound by plot and storylines. Why else do you think that Superman didn't use his speed in battle against Doomsday? It would have been a boring and badly written story...

Zee Crusher says:

Thank god thats what I'm saying. Everybody keeps saying superman moves light speed nobody in marvel can touch him. Why the hell didn't he use this in death of superman. Why does he only use this on marvel characters but in comics it seems to be on a rare occasion.

Didn't I prove that Superman is able to use his speed in battles yesterday? LOL.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Static Shock

It seems like !Drake! constantly complains about this issue, and when I address it, either he ignores it or doesn't read it, so he could complain about it another day...

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"!Drake! says:
"!everybody always talking about how they will never lay a hand on them. Tell me whyy theyve never used that strategy before. Where was Supes speed when he fought Doomsday or loss other fights"

Superman uses his speed in battle, and so do the other characters mentioned (if you want I could provide proof). Zee Crusher knows this because I proved it to him yesterday for Superman. He doesn't move at light-speed in battles (but he does in space), but he still moves fast as hell and there aren't many people that can keep up. In battles, they have the opportunity to use them since they have the speed to do it. Saying they don't use that strategy (when they do) is like taking their speed. The opportunity to use it here means that we aren't writing a comic book bound by plot and storylines. Why else do you think that Superman didn't use his speed in battle against Doomsday? It would have been a boring and badly written story...

Zee Crusher says:

Didn't I prove that Superman is able to use his speed in battles yesterday? LOL."

Yes Static you did prove that....... Now I'm gonna go in my corner and think of a comeback.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By zee crusher

I can't lie I complain about it to. Most people just have the idea his first move is a blitz and all people in marvel are just way to slow. I know superman is strong an probably would eventually blitz if the foe is slow enough(Hulk, juggernaut, abomination) but as a first move to kill them sounds like darksuperman.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock

zee crusher says:

"I can't lie I complain about it to. Most people just have the idea his first move is a blitz and all people in marvel are just way to slow. I know superman is strong an probably would eventually blitz if the foe is slow enough(Hulk, juggernaut, abomination) but as a first move to kill them sounds like darksuperman."

Well, whether he does it at the beginning of the battle or the middle/end of it, his speed factor is outstanding factor for Superman, and his key to victory. If he's fighting someone with slow reaction speed, then there's nothing different from him/her getting blitzed now or later...
Post Edited:2008-05-25 16:27:01

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By zee crusher

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"I can't lie I complain about it to. Most people just have the idea his first move is a blitz and all people in marvel are just way to slow. I know superman is strong an probably would eventually blitz if the foe is slow enough(Hulk, juggernaut, abomination) but as a first move to kill them sounds like darksuperman."

Well, whether he does it at the beginning of the battle or the middle/end of it, his speed factor is outstanding factor for Superman, and his key to victory. If he's fighting someone with slow reaction speed, then there's nothing different from him/her getting blitzed now or later...
Post Edited:2008-05-25 16:27:01"

True but not that many people in marvel are that slow. Not all the heroes anyway. I can see him doing it to Ironman. Probably not surfer though.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
True but not that many people in marvel are that slow. Not all the heroes anyway. I can see him doing it to Ironman. Probably not surfer though."

I see you are not goona back down, but DC characters are crazy powerful. Its not a matter of them being better but that's how they make their characters. There's is no shame for Marvel fo rmaking their characters less "over-the-top". Think about it, even their normal human characters (Batman) can actually have a chance at beating other characters like Superman. Marvel would never do that with someone like Cap. It's just the way the companies differ. If you ca't see that even without the crazy things that they have Superman do, he is stronger than the Hulk. And just because he's stronger doesn't make me like Hulk less than Supes. I can be a fan without being a fanboy who can't admit that his character would lose.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hadrelius

zee crusher says:

"Static Shock says:
"zee crusher says:
True but not that many people in marvel are that slow. Not all the heroes anyway. I can see him doing it to Ironman. Probably not surfer though."

I see you are not goona back down, but DC characters are crazy powerful. Its not a matter of them being better but that's how they make their characters. There's is no shame for Marvel fo rmaking their characters less "over-the-top". Think about it, even their normal human characters (Batman) can actually have a chance at beating other characters like Superman. Marvel would never do that with someone like Cap. It's just the way the companies differ. If you ca't see that even without the crazy things that they have Superman do, he is stronger than the Hulk. And just because he's stronger doesn't make me like Hulk less than Supes. I can be a fan without being a fanboy who can't admit that his character would lose.