13-  Spider-Man – Pre-BND, Post-Other
7-  Ultimate captain America – Shield
5- Deadpool - Twin Katana, daggers, 2 grenades 

Team Lunacyde: 

Team: Lunacyde

5- Captain (Steve) - Shield

5 – Captain America (Bucky) – Shield, 9mm pistol

5- Daredevil – 4 Billy clubs

3- Winter Soldier - AK-47, Uzi SMG, 2 Desert Eagles, 2 Spetsnaz Combat Knives, kevlar vest

Add Ons:

3- Say hello to my little friend – 1 Murasama Blade, 1 grenade launcher (5 rounds) for your team. 

1 – Silent, but deadly -Silences all the guns on your team

1 – We are one - Telepathic Link - Telepathically links your entire team.  NOTE: If a character on your team is struck by EMP, this is disabled for the entire team for the given time.

1 – Glasses aren’t for geeks - Thermal/X-Ray/Night Vision Goggles (For each member of the team) NOTE: This is disabled by EMP for the given time.

1 – Living in LA’s lovely smog – Your team is immune to pheromones released by Omega Red, Daken, Spider-Woman and effects from tear gas and Mysterio’s hallucinogenic gas.    

The Setting is at twilight.   The moon is rising and the sun is setting. Only the exterior of the island is on limit.   Entering buildings is not allowed.  The location is unpopulated.   If a character is knocked into the surrounding waters, they are considered eliminated via BFR.  I am Blue X, Luna is red.

No Caption Provided

Rules:

- Please Quote or Reply to the person you are debating with. This avoids confusion as to who you were talking to and makes it easier to pick up arguments if one person has to leave for a while. It is going to be necessary with the number of people that will be arguing at once, so please follow this rule.
-Both Teams are aware of the situation.
-All characters are "in character" unless otherwise specified.
- You ONLY have 25 points to construct your team. You will be disqualified if you are over this amount.
-Victory is by death, knockout, BFR or incapacitation.
-Team chemistry does come into play.
- There is no prep time, and teams have absolutely no knowledge of each other prior to the match.
-Characters with guns have unlimited ammo unless specified otherwise.
-Characters with bows/throwing knives have unlimited arrows/knives unless specified otherwise.
-Characters still need to reload.                                                                                                                                                  
-Your team MUST consist of at least 2 characters.                                                                                                      
-You may not use more than 3 add ons for a single character.   Team add ons do not contribute to this total.                                             
-No tele-dropping, tele-dismemberment, or BFR.
-If a debater fails to show up for an extended period of time (greater than a week) then the moderators have a judgment call as to disqualify them.
-Winning teams will be immortalized in the , and their teams are off-limits for future tournaments.
-Assume characters will not be freaked out or question if another version of them is on the team (aka Winter Soldier and Bucky Cap, Bone claw & adamantium Wolverine, Ult Cap and 616 Cap, Venom Gargan and Scorpion, so on and so on)
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By spiderpigbart

Um, may the best comic reading person win!

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Power NeXus

I am greatly intrigued by Luna's team...

I can't wait to see the strategy he sets up for them.

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spiderpigbart

Luna, 
Which member of your team has the Muramassa?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@spiderpigbart:
Daredevil
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Lunacyde said:
" @spiderpigbart: Daredevil "
Okay.  Well, I have a strategy.  Should we start?
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@spiderpigbart:
go ahead.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Lunacyde said:

" @spiderpigbart: go ahead. "

Okay.  I have a map on my other computer that shows where I am going.  But thats on my other computer.  So I'll make due.  I will have Deadpool go straight forward as a distraction, seeing as he can take pretty much anything your team throws at him.  Spidey will go to the right, climbing onto the building and swinging over to the tower.  Cap will go to the left, using the buildings as cover.  They will meet up at the Red X and will, ya know, kick ass.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Lunacyde said:

Okay.  I have a map on my other computer that shows where I am going.  But thats on my other computer.  So I'll make due.  I will have Deadpool go straight forward as a distraction, seeing as he can take pretty much anything your team throws at him.  Spidey will go to the right, climbing onto the building and swinging over to the tower.  Cap will go to the left, using the buildings as cover.  They will meet up at the Red X and will, ya know, kick ass. "
Alright this is pretty basic. Daredevil will almost instantly recognize 2 out of your three team members nearly instantly. (Of course he won't recognize Ultimate Cap since he is from an alternate Universe). Daredevil has shown able to identify people from multiple blocks away using his enhanced senses so this should be no problem for him. He will be able to identify Spider-Man and Deadpool, telepathically directing the team in the direction of Ultimate Cap and himself engaging Deadpool. For now they want to avoid Spider-Man and eliminate his teammates.

Since there isn't an abundance of tall structures i don't see Spider-Man being able to effectively web-sling anywhere. This means he will have to move by foot, something that he isn't used to , and also effectively making his travel much slower. Taking this into account my team is going to move out as quickly as possible. Cap (Steve), Cap (Bucky) and Winter Soldier will attack Ultimate Cap, while Daredevil ambushes Deadpool.

Daredevil is armed with the M-blade which will negate Deadpool's healing factor. Without his HF Deadpool isn't going to last long in this match. Daredevil is an extremely skilled H2H combatant, and has shown exceptional ability with melee weaponry, including swords. His senses give him an even greater edge and the M-blade's mystical nature makes it very likely to penetrate anyhting Deadpool tries to block with, including his own katana.

Meanwhile Ultimate Cap is definately a tough target, but with three highly skilled members on my team we should be able to take him out rather quickly. If it comes down to it, one of the Bucky's should be able to take him down with an electric pulse.

From here my team focuses on Spider-Man. Due to my adavantage in numbers we can give him multiple opponents to have to take into account. Spider-Man has shown on occasion that he can have a hard time with skilled H2H fighters, and all of my team members are exceptionally skilled in H2h. Steve alone showed he was capable of hanging with Spidey in Civil War, with him, Bucky, and Daredevil with the M-blade up close, and Winter Soldier set up at range there is no way that Peter is going to survive this encounter. If need be, Bucky can hit him with an electrical pulse, momentarily incapacitating him and giving them time to properly eliminate him.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Lunacyde said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Lunacyde said:

Okay.  I have a map on my other computer that shows where I am going.  But thats on my other computer.  So I'll make due.  I will have Deadpool go straight forward as a distraction, seeing as he can take pretty much anything your team throws at him.  Spidey will go to the right, climbing onto the building and swinging over to the tower.  Cap will go to the left, using the buildings as cover.  They will meet up at the Red X and will, ya know, kick ass. "
Alright this is pretty basic. Daredevil will almost instantly recognize 2 out of your three team members nearly instantly. (Of course he won't recognize Ultimate Cap since he is from an alternate Universe). Daredevil has shown able to identify people from multiple blocks away using his enhanced senses so this should be no problem for him. He will be able to identify Spider-Man and Deadpool, telepathically directing the team in the direction of Ultimate Cap and himself engaging Deadpool. For now they want to avoid Spider-Man and eliminate his teammates.  Since there isn't an abundance of tall structures i don't see Spider-Man being able to effectively web-sling anywhere. This means he will have to move by foot, something that he isn't used to , and also effectively making his travel much slower. Taking this into account my team is going to move out as quickly as possible. Cap (Steve), Cap (Bucky) and Winter Soldier will attack Ultimate Cap, while Daredevil ambushes Deadpool.  Daredevil is armed with the M-blade which will negate Deadpool's healing factor. Without his HF Deadpool isn't going to last long in this match. Daredevil is an extremely skilled H2H combatant, and has shown exceptional ability with melee weaponry, including swords. His senses give him an even greater edge and the M-blade's mystical nature makes it very likely to penetrate anyhting Deadpool tries to block with, including his own katana.  Meanwhile Ultimate Cap is definately a tough target, but with three highly skilled members on my team we should be able to take him out rather quickly. If it comes down to it, one of the Bucky's should be able to take him down with an electric pulse.  From here my team focuses on Spider-Man. Due to my adavantage in numbers we can give him multiple opponents to have to take into account. Spider-Man has shown on occasion that he can have a hard time with skilled H2H fighters, and all of my team members are exceptionally skilled in H2h. Steve alone showed he was capable of hanging with Spidey in Civil War, with him, Bucky, and Daredevil with the M-blade up close, and Winter Soldier set up at range there is no way that Peter is going to survive this encounter. If need be, Bucky can hit him with an electrical pulse, momentarily incapacitating him and giving them time to properly eliminate him. "
Spider-Man should be able to use his web as a sort of zipline as apposed to swinging.  Also, I doubt that DD would be able to take down Deadpool that easily.  DD doesn't really have morales and he wouldn't think twice about putting his sword into DD's head.  And I don't really thing that even the combined force of Bucky Cap and Steve Cap could take down Ultimate Cap.  Remember, this is the guy who incapacitated the Hulk in seconds.  Civil War?  Don't remind me.  The only reason Cap won that fight was because the story line would have ended then and there.  Spidey's Spidey sense should warn him if his team is in trouble, and he could  get there easily.  He could dodge the M blade easy and take DD out with one hit.  Spidey going on foot wouldn't really slow him down hugely.  I don't recall exactly how fast he can run, but it is about 70 mph or something.  He would be forworned about anything about to happen to him, and possibly his team.   And I can always alter my plans.  That is just plan A.  Remeber in your thread?  I had about 50 plans then.  And remember, Deadpool is a distraction, a nonfactor.  I would continue but I have a few things to do.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@spiderpigbart:

Spider-Man should be able to use his web as a sort of zipline as apposed to swinging.

Could you give an example of when he has done this?

Also, I doubt that DD would be able to take down Deadpool that easily.  DD doesn't really have morales and he wouldn't think twice about putting his sword into DD's head.

I am assuming you mean DP doesn't have any morals? What do his morals have to do with anything? It doesn't matter if Deadpool is willing to kill Daredevil when Daredevil is more skilled than him. Daredevil isn't going to just let Deadpool stick a sword in his head.

And I don't really thing that even the combined force of Bucky Cap and Steve Cap could take down Ultimate Cap.  Remember, this is the guy who incapacitated the Hulk in seconds.

The Hulk is a near-mindless brute with no fighting skill whatsover. How can you compare fighting three people ranked as 6's in fighting skill to someone with relatively no skill whatsoever?

Civil War?  Don't remind me.  The only reason Cap won that fight was because the story line would have ended then and there.  

If it was that important to them they just wouldn't have had Cap face Spidey, it's as simple as that. That isn't the only occurance where Cap has held his own against Spider-Man.

Spidey's Spidey sense should warn him if his team is in trouble, and he could  get there easily.

Since when? As far as I know his Spider-sense can only warn him when he himself is in danger. 

He could dodge the M blade easy and take DD out with one hit.

Not according to 30 years of comics where Daredevil has shown capable of at least hanging with Spider-Man.

Spidey going on foot wouldn't really slow him down hugely.  I don't recall exactly how fast he can run, but it is about 70 mph or something.

I can't accept this stat unless you can give me some proof, or at least your source. I have never heard this before.  

He would be forworned about anything about to happen to him, and possibly his team.   And I can always alter my plans.  That is just plan A.  Remeber in your thread?  I had about 50 plans then.  And remember, Deadpool is a distraction, a nonfactor.  I would continue but I have a few things to do.

It doesn't matter because anytime you change your plans mine alter fluidly as well.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Power NeXus

Giving Daredevil the Muramasa blade seems to be an extremely popular idea. K4tz did it in the first tournament, and now both Luna and Dane have done it in this tournament.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Power NeXus: Why not, he's an exceptionally skilled persona w/ melee weaponry and he is good enough in skill and reflexes to definately do some damage against HF opponents.
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By dane

yeah, it gives him a fantastic weapon and makes him even more of an asset for the team, all for 8 points.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Dane:@Power NeXus: What do you guys think of the debate so far?
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By dane
@Lunacyde:
well, it won't be easy for either team since neither are bloodlusted. 

I think the problem for both of you will be arguing for and against post-other pre-bnd Spiderman since he didn't have that level of powers for very long, he didn't have that many showings against other characters. Other than that, I won't say who I think *should* win but I do think either of you could win depending on how you argue. You both have certain advantages over the other and it'll really depend on how you use them in the rest of the debate to decide who wins when it comes to voting.

It's been good so far and you're both trying to make the best use of what you have from what I can see.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Power NeXus
@Lunacyde said:
" @Dane:@Power NeXus: What do you guys think of the debate so far? "

The debate has not progressed very far yet, so I will decline giving an opinion. As Dane said, you both have your advantages and disadvantages, so it could still go either way.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Lunacyde said:
" @spiderpigbart:

Spider-Man should be able to use his web as a sort of zipline as apposed to swinging.

Could you give an example of when he has done this?

Also, I doubt that DD would be able to take down Deadpool that easily.  DD doesn't really have morales and he wouldn't think twice about putting his sword into DD's head.

I am assuming you mean DP doesn't have any morals? What do his morals have to do with anything? It doesn't matter if Deadpool is willing to kill Daredevil when Daredevil is more skilled than him. Daredevil isn't going to just let Deadpool stick a sword in his head.

And I don't really thing that even the combined force of Bucky Cap and Steve Cap could take down Ultimate Cap.  Remember, this is the guy who incapacitated the Hulk in seconds.

The Hulk is a near-mindless brute with no fighting skill whatsover. How can you compare fighting three people ranked as 6's in fighting skill to someone with relatively no skill whatsoever?

Civil War?  Don't remind me.  The only reason Cap won that fight was because the story line would have ended then and there.  

If it was that important to them they just wouldn't have had Cap face Spidey, it's as simple as that. That isn't the only occurance where Cap has held his own against Spider-Man.

Spidey's Spidey sense should warn him if his team is in trouble, and he could  get there easily.

Since when? As far as I know his Spider-sense can only warn him when he himself is in danger. 

He could dodge the M blade easy and take DD out with one hit.

Not according to 30 years of comics where Daredevil has shown capable of at least hanging with Spider-Man.

Spidey going on foot wouldn't really slow him down hugely.  I don't recall exactly how fast he can run, but it is about 70 mph or something.

I can't accept this stat unless you can give me some proof, or at least your source. I have never heard this before.  

He would be forworned about anything about to happen to him, and possibly his team.   And I can always alter my plans.  That is just plan A.  Remeber in your thread?  I had about 50 plans then.  And remember, Deadpool is a distraction, a nonfactor.  I would continue but I have a few things to do.

It doesn't matter because anytime you change your plans mine alter fluidly as well. "
DD's endurance is only human, though peak human, only human.  I'm not exactly sure of Spidey's exact footspeed, but is is in the OHBOTMU.  Several would agree with my point that Cap holding his own with Parker in Civil War is PIS.  I know that that is not his only time with Steve holding his own, but I think it may be really the only time he held his own with Other Spider-Man.  
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By spiderpigbart

Here is that image I mentioned, Spidey is A, Wilson is B, and Cap is C.  Deadpool throws his first grenade at the first dash and his second one at the second dash.

No Caption Provided
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@spiderpigbart:

Red = Daredevil
Red = Daredevil

Red= Daredevil 
Dark Blue = Both Caps 
Light Blue = Winter Soldier 

This map illustrates the first phase of my plan. Daredevil sets up in the shades area with lots of tree cover using his senses to ambush and quickly overwhelm Deadpool with Murasama Blade. 

Both Caps will attack Ult. Cap, while Winter Soldier sets up a position inside the window from which to rain down suppressive fire if necessary. Stve will engage Ult. Cap in H2H while Bucky gets a hold of Ult. Cap with his cybernetic arm which has enhanced reflexes and strength and can generate an electrical pulse that will put Ult. Cap on his butt. 

From there they focus on Spider-Man who should just be arriving at the scene. As he rushes in to help Ult. Cap without thinking he will be putting himself in danger.  Both of my Caps will wall him off from getting inside, Daredevil soon joining them. Winter Soldier will fire an RPG at Spider-Man, making sur eit misses to the inside cause him to dodge out wards where both Caps will be throwing thier shields and DD will be throwing his billy clubs. With limited area and the explosion he will either be caught by one of these projectiles or if he takes the time to block or catch them he is going into the water for BFR elimination. 

My team is full of characters who know each other extremely well, they all get along, they all are extremely intelligent and skilled, and with our telepathic link they should be able to flawlessly execute every second of the plan perfectly providing for the optimal chance of success. Cap is a great leader and everyone here greatly respects him. He should be able to lead this team to a victory, utilizing thier TP link and Daredevil's senses.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By spiderpigbart

Hmmm.  I don't think DD will try to kill DP.  He doesn't often hit to kill.  By the time DD attacks DP, he will still have one grenade.   Dp should be able to hold back the M blade with his swords long enough to get the grenade, tackle DD, and shove the grenade into his mouth.   I doubt Winter Soldier and the Caps can take out Spidey, and what about Ultimate Cap?  

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said: 

Hmmm.  I don't think DD will try to kill DP.  He doesn't often hit to kill

Daredevil doesn't have to kill, he only needs to incapacitate Deadpool and thanx to the M-blade negating his HF that is perfectly possible. Daredevil knows the human body, and thanx to his training, years of experience and enhanced senses he has surgical precision with his strikes.

By the time DD attacks DP, he will still have one grenade.   Dp should be able to hold back the M blade with his swords long enough to get the grenade, tackle DD, and shove the grenade into his mouth.

How is he tackling Daredevil without Daredevil taking him down? Trying to tackle him puts Deadpool in an extremely open and vulnerable position. Once again he shouldn't be able to do that to someone who outclasses him in skill and intelligence, and HAS A BLADE THAT IS ENCHANTED TO CUT THROUGH JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.

I doubt Winter Soldier and the Caps can take out Spidey, and what about Ultimate Cap? 

I already explained this.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Hmm. This seems unresolved.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" Hmm. This seems unresolved. "
indeed

thats the last fight that requires a result,isnt it?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
indeed  thats the last fight that requires a result,isnt it? "
I purposely kept my fight with K4tz still open, as well.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Matezoide2
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
indeed  thats the last fight that requires a result,isnt it? "
I purposely kept my fight with K4tz still open, as well. "
i see....
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spiderpigbart

Sorry about this, folks.  I've been kinda tied up with some things IRL.  But I can finish up here soon.   

@Lunacyde said:

" @spiderpigbart said: 

Hmmm.  I don't think DD will try to kill DP.  He doesn't often hit to kill

Daredevil doesn't have to kill, he only needs to incapacitate Deadpool and thanx to the M-blade negating his HF that is perfectly possible. Daredevil knows the human body, and thanx to his training, years of experience and enhanced senses he has surgical precision with his strikes.

By the time DD attacks DP, he will still have one grenade.   Dp should be able to hold back the M blade with his swords long enough to get the grenade, tackle DD, and shove the grenade into his mouth.

How is he tackling Daredevil without Daredevil taking him down? Trying to tackle him puts Deadpool in an extremely open and vulnerable position. Once again he shouldn't be able to do that to someone who outclasses him in skill and intelligence, and HAS A BLADE THAT IS ENCHANTED TO CUT THROUGH JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.

I doubt Winter Soldier and the Caps can take out Spidey, and what about Ultimate Cap? 

I already explained this. "
I would like to ask something for anyone to answer.  Even without the HF, isn't DP unable to die or something?  Also, even if DD out classes DP in skill, that doesn't mean DP is a (what's the term?)  Ah, a pushover, so to speak.  he should be able to tackle DD and bring him down, or detonate the grenade, the sound of which would mess up DD's senses long enough for DP to stab him.  While this is happening, Parker should sense any attempts to attack him,and when he sees that the team is no longer there, track them using is Spider-Sense, and should be able to take down several members of your team fairly easily.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart:Lunacyde has been facing problems with his home computer, so his replies may be less frequent than usual.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@Lunacyde:

Good battle so far, just one thing to adjust here, "while Winter Soldier sets up a position inside the window" , entering buildings is not allowed :( 
Hope things work out with your computer, I just had problems with mine to :(
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Power NeXus

Sooo... is this going anywhere? Luna is back and everything, but still hasn't replied to this debate in a long time. He just said himself that this one should have been over a week ago.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Well, I'll put in a tentative vote incase it goes further.  As of now I give it to Lunacyde.  spiderpigbarts planing is sound but I'm thinking Luna's team is just a bit better, and the extra member helps as well.   

And that window scene could just be transfered to the roof.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Power NeXus said:
" Sooo... is this going anywhere? Luna is back and everything, but still hasn't replied to this debate in a long time. He just said himself that this one should have been over a week ago. "
If the debate was to end a week ago, it would have been in Luna's favour. Seeing that spb wouldn't have posted for nearly a week had I not bumped the thread.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Power NeXus

Now it's been a full week since spiderpigbart last posted, and two weeks since Lunacyde posted. 
I'm not trying to be annoying or anything, but most of the battles in this tournament have been over for two weeks. Luna is back and has been posting regularly again, but has shown no interest in coming back to this debate.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Power NeXus: Sorry about that.  I was going to wait for Luna's owning reply.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Power NeXus
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Power NeXus: Sorry about that.  I was going to wait for Luna's owning reply."

I know. You're kinda dead in the water until Luna comes back. I'm just trying to tell Morph that this debate is obviously dead, since Luna has gone two full weeks without posting so much as a "Hey, I'm busy right now, but I'll get back to this as soon as I can". 
I think we should just declare you the default winner (since you were the last to reply before it died) and move on to the next round of the tournament.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Primmaster64

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Power NeXus
@Primmaster64 said:
"..."

?
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Power NeXus said:

" @spiderpigbart said:

" @Power NeXus: Sorry about that.  I was going to wait for Luna's owning reply."
I know. You're kinda dead in the water until Luna comes back. I'm just trying to tell Morph that this debate is obviously dead, since Luna has gone two full weeks without posting so much as a "Hey, I'm busy right now, but I'll get back to this as soon as I can". I think we should just declare you the default winner (since you were the last to reply before it died) and move on to the next round of the tournament. "
But then I'll get chewed out in that round too!!!  Unless I actually pay attention and give it as much go as my political debates.....
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Power NeXus
@spiderpigbart said:
"@Power NeXus said:

" @spiderpigbart said:

I know. You're kinda dead in the water until Luna comes back. I'm just trying to tell Morph that this debate is obviously dead, since Luna has gone two full weeks without posting so much as a "Hey, I'm busy right now, but I'll get back to this as soon as I can". I think we should just declare you the default winner (since you were the last to reply before it died) and move on to the next round of the tournament. "
But then I'll get chewed out in that round too!!!  Unless I actually pay attention and give it as much go as my political debates..... "

Don't sell yourself so short. You've got a good team. 

Mine's better though! Mwa-ha-ha!
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Power NeXus: You're very modest.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Power NeXus
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Power NeXus: You're very modest."

I have Toad on my team. Therefore, I win. No matter what.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Power NeXus

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Power NeXus:
No Caption Provided

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Has voting begun here?  If not, just vote based on the current debate.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By spiderpigbart
@k4tzm4n: In that case, I drop out.  I don't want to be shamed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#47  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @k4tzm4n: In that case, I drop out.  I don't want to be shamed. "

....You knew going into this there would be voting, lol
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By spiderpigbart
@k4tzm4n said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @k4tzm4n: In that case, I drop out.  I don't want to be shamed. "
....You knew going into this there would be voting, lol "
I thought that I might win by default by now, actually.  I kinda stopped debating seriously in this thread about two weeks ago.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Power NeXus
@k4tzm4n said:
"Has voting begun here?  If not, just vote based on the current debate. "

Is there really a point to voting? Luna's hasn't posted in this thread in two weeks, and has not shown any interest in coming back.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Power NeXus
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Power NeXus:

"

It's ok to be jealous. We can't all have teams worthy of Toad's mighty awesomeness. =]