Marvel's Top Families vs DC Earth

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb43747b6f33
deactivated-5eb43747b6f33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The most powerful families in Marvel take on the whole DC Earth, can they do it? Morals are off for both Marvel and DC. Only characters from earth are included. 3 hours prep for each team. Who takes it?

The Maximoff family

• magneto
  • quicksilver
  • scarlet witch
  • wiccan
  • speed
  • polaris

The Summers/ Greys

• Cyclops
  • Jean Grey
  • Nathaniel Grey
  • Madelyn Pryor
  • Cable
  • Rachel
  • Hope
  • Havok
  • Hyperstorm
  • Vulcan

The Richards

• Reed
  • Sue
  • Franklin

The Braddocks

• Brian (Captain Britain)
  • Elizabeth (Psylocke )
  • Meggan
  • Jamie

EDIT: Seems to be some confusion. All characters are at their most powerful, so Rachel, Jean, and Hope all have the Phoenix Force and Madelyn Pryor has the Goblin Force. Franklin Richards is an adult and Wanda is HoM. Captain Britain has Excalibur. Nate Grey is Mutant Shaman.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

So Superman & Martian Manhunter are out?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Does DC Earth have anyone that can stop Franklin?

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectre solos...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@capall2: I doubt he can tank the ultimate nullifier.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: I have a feeling he can and should...not that it wouldn't hurt him, however as a representative of God's wrath there should be no limits his sorcery as he has no morals here as well...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: Not really. He has been hurt by much less like a bull rush by Black Adam. This is a weapon that erases things from existance and sends them to the realm of oblivion. Also the Specter is limited by his host. But if the UN can kill eternity than it should be able to kill the spectre .

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: so u mean to tell me that the un should be capable of erasing the wrath of God? Sure Spectre has been hurt by lesser beings, altho none has ever done it's job to tje finish...The role and the stature of Spectre as a servant to the presence > UN or any beings with abstract powers and abilities in this battle...no morals means Spectre with unbound abilities imho...Tbh anything less than LT should have no business with the Spectre...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash n the spectre

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capall2: Yes I am saying that. It's not like he has not been beaten by leser beings. Dr. Fate and other mystic beings have beaten him in the past although he did lose in Day of Vengeance. There are other servants of the Spectre such as Angel and Zadikel but they can still be erased. Just because you have a title means little without actual feats. I doubt Spectre is even close to LT. I have not even see any feats putting him at abstract.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: you are referring to the servants of the Spectre not a direct servant to the Presense...also NO ONE said the Spectre is equal to the LT...I simply said anything short of LT should have no business against an unbound Spectre...you have your opinion and I respectfully accept as is, altho I respectfully disagree with your opinion on this matter...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dondave

The only problems are Hyperstorm, Franklin and maybe Wiccan

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Crazy_Wilhelm

Speed Force and Shazam Champs of Magic takes this, all those other chumps can run support. Morals off Speed Force Speedsters plus Champs of Magic (Billy and Adam alone, even) would end these clowns. They're just too fast to stop. Psychics will go down too quickly to save themselves, although Braddocks might have some miracles to prevent the Speed Blitz speed slaughter.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: They have franklin no reason they can't get it back. I thuoght they had it though.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: I don't think Young Franklin could force Galactus to give them his Ultimate Nullifier

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Turning off Morals was a mistake. It's a Speed Force Speed Blitzing Speedster stomp, with the Champs of Magic coming up just behind that for another, brawnier Speed Blitz. The Flashes at the high end are just too fast for this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_red_viper: yes they have to be from earth not just living on earth. So any aliens or beings from other realms are out

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_red_viper  Moderator

@jsav777: Well we still have Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Zoom, and all sorts of other guys... frankly, I don't know, but I'm leaning toward DC.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Adult Franklin Richards, Jean Gray ( Dark Phoenix) and the UN can beat everybody in this thread without much trouble.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@dondave: From what I looked up (Or looked at the Marvel Wiki and Comicvines page for the UN) Galactus gave it to Reed to kill Abraxas with. So if he has it they solo easy.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

LMAO DC ofcourse

So you give

Superman Family

• Superman(3 hour sundip)
  • Superboy Prime(3 hour sundip)
  • Superboy(3 hour sundip)
  • Supergirl(3 hour sindip)
  • Krypto(3 hour sundip)
  • Powergirl(3 hour sundip)
  • Bizzaro
  • Cyborg Superman(Shouldn't he be able to have the ultimate nullifier)
  • Etc....

Flash Family(Oh God)

• Wally West
  • Bart Allen
  • Barry Allen
  • Max Mercury
  • Jay Garrick
  • Zoom
  • Professor Zoom
  • Kid Zoom/Interia(Which ever)
  • Iris West
  • Etc....

Amazo Family

• Amazo
  • Kid-Amazo

Green Lantern Family

• Hal Jordan
  • John Stewart
  • Guy Gardner
  • Kyle Rayner
  • Sodom Yat
  • Alan Scott

Didn't have to list the other factors...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Professor Zoom solos

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO DC ofcourse

So you give

Superman Family

• Krypto(3 hour sundip)
  • Bizzaro
  • Etc....

Flash Family(Oh God)

• Wally West
  • Bart Allen
  • Barry Allen
  • Max Mercury
  • Jay Garrick
  • Zoom
  • Professor Zoom
  • Iris West
  • Etc....

Amazo Family

• Amazo
  • Kid-Amazo

Green Lantern Family

• Hal Jordan
  • John Stewart
  • Guy Gardner
  • Kyle Rayner
  • Sodom Yat
  • Alan Scott

Lol, a morals off Franklin could erase them from existence without thinking about it. Adult Franklin Richards is above Celestial lvl... No one you mentioned can beat him.

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

LMAO DC ofcourse

So you give

Superman Family

• Krypto(3 hour sundip)
  • Bizzaro
  • Etc....

Flash Family(Oh God)

• Wally West
  • Bart Allen
  • Barry Allen
  • Max Mercury
  • Jay Garrick
  • Zoom
  • Professor Zoom
  • Iris West
  • Etc....

Amazo Family

• Amazo
  • Kid-Amazo

Green Lantern Family

• Hal Jordan
  • John Stewart
  • Guy Gardner
  • Kyle Rayner
  • Sodom Yat
  • Alan Scott

Lol, a morals off Franklin could erase them from existence without thinking about it. Adult Franklin Richards is above Celestial lvl... No one you mentioned can beat him.

But what are Franklin's reflexes like? Can he respond faster than the Speed Force users can simply erase him? What's to stop DC Magic users (all of them) from simply nullifying him with 3 hours of prep for a big, collective spell, led by Dr. Fate or some similar figure?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin Richards solos with ease.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

How is he going to erase tehm before tehy pound the guys face in?

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin solos, easy. W/o Franklin, DC stomps.

For all those that say the speedsters will tag Franklin first, he has prep. He's a reality warper for pete's sake, he could do anyone of a million things to prevent the speedsters from getting him by fight time.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep the Speedsters would certainly be a problem, as much as I hate to say it since I dislike the "speedblitz" card so much. But with prep I'm leaning towards the Marvel families. Reed Richards with prep, and you also have characters like Scarlet Witch, and specially Phoenix and Franklin Richards.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRavage

@wardemon32: @crazy_wilhelm: Ah, SpeedForce wankers i see... Franklin is beyond the boundaries that rule the universe. He's above Celestial and for reality warper of his scale it wouldn't require any effort to play with things like the SpeedForce or similar, he would probably turn gravity off and make them float to eternity, or just alter the speedforce itself and f*ck Flash powers or anything you can imagine. He can do whatever he wants if he's aware of his powers. I mean, look at this scans...

These scans show Adult Franklin Richards making Galactus his herald... defeating 2 celestials (one shotting one). Tanking a full celestial beam to the face without a single sign of flinching. And look at the last post... That's Ben referring to Franklin as a GOD and he's statement of "he stood here for thousands of years" claims he surpassed the boundaries of time achieving somehow immortality and becoming a God-Like entity, i don't know man, but its pretty clear Flash is out of his league here...

Also, the first scans show Kid Franklin Richards turning the Celestial beam into flowers unconsciously. He's WAY above everybody here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: What comic is the kid franklin flower transmutation from

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonnarain:

1. They have prep but that doesn't mean they have knowledge on thier opponents--two different things.
  2. Dr. Fate and Spectre isn't going down two Franklin
  3. Martian Manhunte and Miss Martian would midn rape everyone
  4. DC Earth has a 5D imp, thunderbolt
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bronze_Surfer

@wardemon32: I doubt they will mind rape with at least 2 omega level mutants who are telepaths.

As for the others they have entropy gun, Ultimate Nullifier, and other such things with prep.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GonnaRain

@wardemon32 said:

@gonnarain:

1. They have prep but that doesn't mean they have knowledge on thier opponents--two different things.
  2. Dr. Fate and Spectre isn't going down two Franklin
  3. Martian Manhunte and Miss Martian would midn rape everyone
  4. DC Earth has a 5D imp, thunderbolt

They don't, but I doubt if they're going against pretty much a whole army of super humans, they will engage into a fight with nothing to protect themselves. Most of them will go with Shields up. And well, some scans for Franklin were already posted, and the fancy speedforce will do nothing against someone like him, or even WPotC which is Jean's current version (regular 616 Jean, not Jeen).

Telepathy won't be a factor when you have a shitload of Telepaths in the Marvel's side. Rachel, X-Man, Psylocke, JEAN GREY. Manhunter is a total beast, of course, but I doubt there will be mind rape for everyone, specially when some of them are immune/resistant to TP, or have other strong telepaths to protect them.

And then, of course, DC has characters like Fate, Spectre and many others. That's why I'm not saying it's a stomp or whatever, I'm just leaning towards Marvel's side.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer: Personally, i don't know... To be honest, i just found those scans while looking the ones for Adult Franklin. But i'll take my time and look for it, ill tell you later.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Ah, SpeedForce wankers i see...

I ask you a question so I'm a Speed Force wanker, OK go on lol

Franklin is beyond the boundaries that rule the universe. He's above Celestial and for reality warper of his scale it wouldn't require any effort to play with things like the SpeedForce or similar, he would probably turn gravity off and make them float to eternity, or just alter the speedforce itself and f*ck Flash powers or anything you can imagine. He can do whatever he wants if he's aware of his powers. I mean, look at this scans...

Let's poke holes in this entire arguemetn of yours

1. How is he going to play witht eh speed force? Only the flash has the power to manipulate the speed force.
  2. Turning gravity off? How does that make any sense when the flash can run in space where there's no gravity?
  3. He's not aware of his powers

So how is he stopping The Flash family again? You haven't said anything valid. Turninging off gravity isn't going to work and you have no proof of him to say he can manipulate the speed force.

These scans show Adult Franklin Richards making Galactus his herald... defeating 2 celestials (one shotting one). Tanking a full celestial beam to the face without a single sign of flinching. And look at the last post... That's Ben referring to Franklin as a GOD and he's statement of "he stood here for thousands of years" claims he surpassed the boundaries of time achieving somehow immortality and becoming a God-Like entity, i don't know man, but its pretty clear Flash is out of his league here...

OK, now tell me how is he going to react to Zoom or Wally or any of the Flashes for that matter when they all run beyond the speed of light? How powerful are their blast. And is that the equivalent of 2-3 IMPs?

And so what if he was referred as a "GOD"? Superman is even referred to as a God.

Franklin needs to think before he warps. So your mind thinks at the speed of light but the process is slow. So he's down on both ends of the situation.

Oh yea a 5D IMP should be able to do everything you just stated. But you seriosuly think Franklin can take down Spectre?

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: What comic is the kid franklin flower transmutation from

If I'm not mistaken, I think it's FF #13.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

So what if their omega level mutant telepaths? Alright I'll list all of the telepaths off the top of my head

• Martian Manhunter
  • Aquaman
  • Gorilla Grodd
  • Miss Martian
  • Saturn Girl
  • And theres tons more

As for the others they have entropy gun, Ultimate Nullifier, and other such things with prep.

Which should be able to get hacked so wouldn't that just backfire? I mean Cyborg Superman was able to hack the source wall, what makes these any different?

And DC has three hour prep also so they get the Worlogog right?

noiseinmyblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsav777 said:

@the_red_viper: yes they have to be from earth not just living on earth. So any aliens or beings from other realms are out

Given this restriction by the OP, why do people listing the Superman Family, Martian Manhunter, etc. None of them are FROM Earth. You should be focusing on the The Flashs, Marvels, Batmans, the Atlanteans, etc. Terrestrial. No Extra-Terrestrials. Given this restriction, I would argue that Spectre should not be a candidate for this fight. His host may be from Earth, but he is a universal/divine force; his host comes from Earth, he doesn't.

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The entire DC universe Earth is just too much firepower. OP messed up, because that's the combined prep time of some super smart folks, and a heap of powerful wizards. Magic is some powerful stuff, so a handful of psychics and one or two "reality warpers" can't beat a legion of reality warpers, psychics, powerful wizards, powerful gods, some of the best high-power flying bricks, and the fastest speedsters in fiction. It's WAY too much power arrayed against them, and allowing prep eliminates the possibility of surprise.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Ah, SpeedForce wankers i see...

I ask you a question so I'm a Speed Force wanker, OK go on lol

Franklin is beyond the boundaries that rule the universe. He's above Celestial and for reality warper of his scale it wouldn't require any effort to play with things like the SpeedForce or similar, he would probably turn gravity off and make them float to eternity, or just alter the speedforce itself and f*ck Flash powers or anything you can imagine. He can do whatever he wants if he's aware of his powers. I mean, look at this scans...

Let's poke holes in this entire arguemetn of yours

1. How is he going to play witht eh speed force? Only the flash has the power to manipulate the speed force.
  2. Turning gravity off? How does that make any sense when the flash can run in space where there's no gravity?
  3. He's not aware of his powers

So how is he stopping The Flash family again? You haven't said anything valid. Turninging off gravity isn't going to work and you have no proof of him to say he can manipulate the speed force.

OK, now tell me how is he going to react to Zoom or Wally or any of the Flashes for that matter when they all run beyond the speed of light? How powerful are their blast. And is that the equivalent of 2-3 IMPs?

And so what if he was referred as a "GOD"? Superman is even referred to as a God.

Franklin needs to think before he warps. So your mind thinks at the speed of light but the process is slow. So he's down on both ends of the situation.

Oh yea a 5D IMP should be able to do everything you just stated. But you seriosuly think Franklin can take down Spectre?

Im sorry if you're not... I totally got your question like a sarcastic question. Anyway, SpeedForce its just an expression of the motion force. Reality Warpers of Franklin scale are beyond those forces, they can shape, alter, manipulate, create, erase, recreate, form and reform the universe at will... Being above celestial level is being beyond almost everybody. While being a Kid he was already the most powerful earthling ever. While being an adult he was above Celestials.

No... i think those blasts are WAY more powerful than silly IMP's... IIRC Flash did use an IMP on White Martian and he survived, also Superman used an IMP on a Shadowmoon and he got KO afterwards, its not like IMPs are the strongest thing ever, they are still way below reality warping.

I hope you know conscious thinking its WAY slower than unconscious thinking. While you have 1 thought, your having billions of other thoughts in your subconscious... With this said, the Celestials said his most deadly part came from his subconscious, he always have a shield protecting him as seen in the scan when he transmuted the beam into flowers without knowing. I can picture Flash and Zoom turning into bath salts when touching Franklin.

Also, he wasn't aware of his powers as a KID but as an adult he's pretty much nigh-omnipotent. He went to the past as an adult and talked to his younger self, and taught him how to use some powers and told his father Reed that instead of holding back his powers, tried to teach him how to use them, that's the reason he was able to be above celestial lvl, because he became fully aware of his powers making him nigh-omnipotent.

Franklin is so powerful that he can make a turtle fart go faster than the speed of light.

I don't know why people try to put flash above this kind of Reality Warpers... Its just it doesn't work like that...

Also, Spectre is limited to his host, so i dont know... It would be a good fight for sure.

Crazy_Wilhelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jsav777 said:

Given this restriction by the OP, why do people listing the Superman Family, Martian Manhunter, etc. None of them are FROM Earth. You should be focusing on the The Flashs, Marvels, Batmans, the Atlanteans, etc. Terrestrial. No Extra-Terrestrials. Given this restriction, I would argue that Spectre should not be a candidate for this fight. His host may be from Earth, but he is a universal/divine force; his host comes from Earth, he doesn't.

SHAZAM!, son.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wardemon32

@ghostravage:

Im sorry if you're not... I totally got your question like a sarcastic question. Anyway, SpeedForce its just an expression of the motion force. Reality Warpers of Franklin scale are beyond those forces, they can shape, alter, manipulate, create, erase, recreate, form and reform the universe at will... Being above celestial level is being beyond almost everybody. While being a Kid he was already the most powerful earthling ever. While being an adult he was above Celestials.

Just because you can do all of that doesn't mean you can manipulate the speed force. The speed force is only set for a certain specfic set of people.

No... i think those blasts are WAY more powerful than silly IMP's... IIRC Flash did use an IMP on White Martian and he survived, also Superman used an IMP on a Shadowmoon and he got KO afterwards, its not like IMPs are the strongest thing ever, they are still way below reality warping.

Yea but it said he was accelerating towards the speed of light and once he hit him that was the speed of light, so he can go even faster than that. And scans of their blast power? And Superman isn't Flash though....

I hope you know conscious thinking its WAY slower than unconscious thinking. While you have 1 thought, your having billions of other thoughts in your subconscious... With this said, the Celestials said his most deadly part came from his subconscious, he always have a shield protecting him as seen in the scan when he transmuted the beam into flowers without knowing. I can picture Flash and Zoom turning into bath salts when touching Franklin.

I don't think you read my comment. Do you know how fast he would have to be thinking in order to stop Zoom and Flash? He can't think that fast.

Also, he wasn't aware of his powers as a KID but as an adult he's pretty much nigh-omnipotent. He went to the past as an adult and talked to his younger self, and taught him how to use some powers and told his father Reed that instead of holding back his powers, tried to teach him how to use them, that's the reason he was able to be above celestial lvl, because he became fully aware of his powers making him nigh-omnipotent.

And where did the OP state "Adult Franklin"? And he'd be facing two of himselves because Kid Amazo and Amazo can copy his powers along with everyone elses.

Franklin is so powerful that he can make a turtle fart go faster than the speed of light.

I don't know why people try to put flash above this kind of Reality Warpers... Its just it doesn't work like that...

Also, Spectre is limited to his host, so i dont know... It would be a good fight for sure.

While Flash on the other hand can give the turtle more speed so he can go 2x the speed of light.....

Franklin powers wont acticate before Flash and Zoom comes into play

Yea, while Spectre has Classic Fate, Thunderbolt, Alan Scott, and even more.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: So how is he stopping The Flash family again?

With 3 hrs prep i can see them all turning invisible and/or putting up force fields. If the force fields are invisible then flash would run into them. Zoom can't go intangible(i don't think) also, they can be in the air before the battle begins. Just taking to the air gives them time to take out the Flash's.

Turninging off gravity won't work

When has Flash run in space without something under him?

Turninging off gravity

stasis fields should work

Oh yea a 5D IMP should be able to do everything you just stated.

The OP says only people from earth. 5D imps aren't from earth

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Just because you can do all of that doesn't mean you can manipulate the speed force. The speed force is only set for a certain specfic set of people.

Yea but it said he was accelerating towards the speed of light and once he hit him that was the speed of light, so he can go even faster than that. And scans of their blast power? And Superman isn't Flash though....

I don't think you read my comment. Do you know how fast he would have to be thinking in order to stop Zoom and Flash? He can't think that fast.

And where did the OP state "Adult Franklin"? And he'd be facing two of himselves because Kid Amazo and Amazo can copy his powers along with everyone elses.

While Flash on the other hand can give the turtle more speed so he can go 2x the speed of light.....

Franklin powers wont acticate before Flash and Zoom comes into play

Yea, while Spectre has Classic Fate, Thunderbolt, Alan Scott, and even more.

1) Yes, one of those people would be the nigh-omnipotent Franklin Richards.

2) It never said which Franklin, so it could be Adult as well... Also, Amazo lost to flash, why didn't Amazo just copied him and beat the shit out of him... That's right, because even if he copies someone he doesn't know how to use his powers like the original wielder.

3)As for speed matters Flash is faster and can play with speed same as Franklin... There's no need for arguing there.

4) He doesn't need to think to activate his powers because they are always active and work subconsciously as well as consciously.

5) What's stopping Franklin from coming to the fight 200 meters in the sky and start f*cking shit up.

6) while all those people are not earthlings so they are not in the fight... Not that it would had matter anyways, Franklin is erasing and reforming earth instantly.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

It never said which Franklin, so it could be Adult as well... Also, Amazo lost to flash, why didn't Amazo just copied him and beat the shit out of him... That's right, because even if he copies someone he doesn't know how to use his powers like the original wielder.

Actually you're wrong on this. Once he copies your power he knows how to use it and can imply it. What happened was that he copied his powers, but he can't access the speed force. So he didn't have speed steal or speed lending which left him vulnerable to speedsteal. He can copy the powers but he can't use the speed force. The speed force is what allows tehm to do all of the rest of those things. So without that he just has speed.

So yes, Amazo and Kid Amazo can copy his powers.

He doesn't need to think to activate his powers because they are always active and work subconsciously as well as consciously

His powers actually has to come into play.

What's stopping Franklin from coming to the fight 200 meters in the sky and start f*cking shit up.

Flash being able to speed steal and Flash runs in the air. How do you think he can run in space?

while all those people are not earthlings so they are not in the fight... Not that it would had matter anyways, Franklin is erasing and reforming earth instantly.

Actually everyone I listed besides thunderbolt isn't an Earthling.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

It said 3 hours prep. Not 3 hours of knowing who the enemy team is and their powers. No they can't be in the air before the battle begins. That's activiating their powers before hand. He never said they start in the air.

Where are getting this field from?

No Caption Provided

And when he outraced Death.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok just to be clear here, Franklin Richards can be an adult and Hope, Rachel and Jean can use the Phoenix Force but have to share it, kinda like the Phoenix Five in AvX. Also Scarlet Witch can be HoM as well. The general idea behind this fight is the best Marvel families at their peek taking on DC Earth.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wardemon32

@jsav777:

While DC is limited to only people born on Earth?