• 59 results
Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X-men Includes : 1) Storm. 2) Iceman. 3) Mystique. 4) Colossus. 5) Wolverine. 6) Magneto. All feats from movies they have been in are allowed! Note : Movies only, so no comics or tv show feats allowed.

No Caption Provided

Avengers includes : 1) Thor. 2) Hulk. 3) Ironman. 4) Captain America. 5) Black Widow. All feats from movies they have been in are allowed! Note : Movies only, so no comics or tv show feats allowed.

No Caption Provided

Battle spot is : New york city.

No Caption Provided

Battle rules are : Defeat without killing.

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Hulk and thor are way to strong and not to mention Cap and Iron Man being able to take down X Men as well

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win. Magneto will be a big problem, but he's not taking Hulk or Thor down.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win. The X-Men are too squishy, and I don't think any of them have the power to reliably take on Hulk or Thor.

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win. Magneto will be a big problem, but he's not taking Hulk or Thor down.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers.

alfacess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Uh Magmeto is powerful enough to take out 3/5 in the first second. Then a few stabs from Logan could potentially take out Thor. Don't know how they take out hulk though...

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um..Magneto is here

The biggest problem is Hulk

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avengers should take this with a few casualties.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stefano said:
@noone301994 said:

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto is the only factor, Avengers steamroll.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto using Wolverine as a precision projectile weapon might just win the X-Men the fight...

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto using Wolverine as a precision projectile weapon might just win the X-Men the fight...

Sounds legitamite

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Mags can control Mjolnir, he can solo in time (if Thor requires Mjolnir to fly, that is. Which if I remember Avengers, he did. Unless someone can remember a time in Thor or Thor 2 in which he didn't).

But if those two ifs give Mags the advantage (no flight without Mjolnir and Mags can control Mjolnir), X-Men win.

Caps will be shield-less. Widow will be gunless. Iron Man made into a soda can. Hawkeye isn't here, but arrowless.

That leaves 3 weapon-less Avengers against Wolverine, Mystique and Colossus. A well time bolt from Storm and then can be put down with ease.

That leaves 6 X-Men vs Hulk and Thor.

Take away Mjolnir (if possible), and you have a grounded Thor (which doesn't do much to Iceman, Storm and Magneto).

Hulk one shots Logan, Mystique and Colossus, but now you have two grounded bricks (Thor and Hulk) against 3 flying threats. Lightning probably won't do much to Thor, but I'm sure at the very least, it'll annoy Hulk. Add in some tornados to keep him off his feet, and they can keep him busy long enough for Iceman to freeze Thor and Magneto to throw Mjolnir at him full speed.

They can attempt the same on Hulk too. And even if that doesn't kill them (like a Sub Zero fatality in MK), they can keep their distance and keep hitting Thor and Hulk with Mjolnir until they're KO'd.

Now, IF Thor's control to Mjolnir is stronger than Magneto's, Thor solos. With flight, Thor will keep up with Bobby and one shot him. Storm too. Mags didn't have a forcefield in the movies (unless he did in First Class), so he gets one shotted too.

So in conclusion:

With Mjolnir/Flight, Avengers win.

With Magneto controlling Mjolnir/ No flight, X-Men win or stalemate.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back the Avengers, Magneto being the biggest issue.

It's a shame Op won't let me use tv show/tv movie feats. Too overpowered I suppose. :D

No Caption Provided

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I like how you played it out, but this is all based on a big "if."

I'm also not sure Cap or widow are truly powerless without their weapons. I can see them being able to take down Wolverine (who showed little skill or technique).

Also, Iceman can't fly; and he's really just another frost giant in Thor's eyes.

Hulk, meanwhile, could likely jump and tackle Magneto out of the air, and down him with a punch. That leaves Storm vs Thor, and Colossus vs Hulk.

Thor hasn't shown acute control over the weather, but his lightning is seemingly more powerful. Thor can easily take her on in h2h and she's done.

Meanwhile, colossus can only hang on while Hulk and Thor take turns beating him.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax24601:

Thnx man, however.

Iceman "ice flew" in DOFP.

Wolverine was horrible, but Colossus would still one shot them.

Hulk jumping is cool, but Mags isn't gonna hover there and get punched. He'll move.

But ultimately, it's contingent upon my ifs. Either Thor (and Hulk) wreck, or Mags (with some help from Iceman and Bobby) stalemate/win. The ground folks (less Hulk), really don't do much.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto drops Yankee Stadium on the Hulk and uses wolverine to kill Thor. GG.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c7d84814d87
deactivated-57c7d84814d87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage:Ironman and captain america shields are metal if i'm right, magneto has all feats from all movies he has been in. He was strong enough to lift some heavy black thing out of the water, lift playing area, stop and reverse more than a few flying missiles that was sent his way, lift / toss truck into air, stop moving truck box thing, etc. Magneto also can fly, he should be able to keep both ironman and captain america busy for a little while plus new york city has plenty of pieces of metal. He could put them to bed.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mystique can make herself look like anyone and with all feats allowed, can kick some butt. She should be able to keep black widow busy. Mystique could possible put black widow to bed.

No Caption Provided

Colossus and wolverine can try to keep hulk focused on them until someone is free.

Thor if my memory is right did not do much weather control as far as what storm has done in the movies she has been in. Storm was able to easily create and clear fog, create a few tornadoes, summon a lightning bolt and later multiple bolts of lightning, use whirlwind to spin and knock two enemies out of her way and blast via lightning bolt her way into a house, create blizzards, etc. Iceman has been able to freeze various things as well as project ice and snow from his hands, his ice slides allows him to move a bit faster than normal. His ice form has allowed him to headbutt pyro without being damaged and he also survived a few seconds of being surrounded in fire without melting.

I don't think team one is as weak as they may seem to be. The biggest threat they face is thor and hulk.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer said:

Sounds legitamite

It is, though. There is no evidence that Adamantium couldn't cut Thor's or Hulk's flesh, so why not?

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:
@bullettimer said:

Sounds legitamite

It is, though. There is no evidence that Adamantium couldn't cut Thor's or Hulk's flesh, so why not?

When you make the claim, know that you have the burden of proof.

You're probably right; but there's no evidence for or against the claim, so it's a moot point.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: Ice-man was using his ice construct to slide, not fly. Someone can climb it, or Thor could shatter the base.

Magneto doesn't really fly either. He usually levitates, and it's always when there is other metal surrounding him. I don't know that he could react to Hulk in time.

Mystique could probably do a better job fighting Cap and Widow than anyone else in h2h.

I don't know of any significant feats for Colossus aside from the "fastball special."

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax24601:

Mags should be able to evade Hulk in the air, unless he's not looking. If I can levitate at a decent speed against someone who can only jump, unless I'm a complete idiot, I should still be able to avoid them. Just gauge where Hulk is jumping to and lower yourself below it. He can't MAKE himself drop to grab you. He'll fall back to the ground.

Iceman would also have to be an idiot to let Thor climb up and grab him.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: As was said, you need to prove it could pierce something as durable as them first, then find instances to support Mags doing something as unlikely as using Logan for a bullet

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Thor are big problems. The other Avengers are knocked out. The only survivor from the X-men is Magneto and Wolverine.

BulletTimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullettimer: As was said, you need to prove it could pierce something as durable as them first, then find instances to support Mags doing something as unlikely as using Logan for a bullet

I'm just saying that a magnetic Fastball Special is really their best bet in this case

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Black Widow, Ice Man and Mystique are basically fodder, as none of them are hanging with the big boys. Colossus has nearly no feats.

Cap gets beat by Logan imo.

The BIG threats are Hulk, IM and Thor vs Storm (if she ain't jobbing) and Magneto. I'm leaning toward Avengers due to Hulk being an MVP.

Ajax24601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax24601:

Mags should be able to evade Hulk in the air, unless he's not looking. If I can levitate at a decent speed against someone who can only jump, unless I'm a complete idiot, I should still be able to avoid them. Just gauge where Hulk is jumping to and lower yourself below it. He can't MAKE himself drop to grab you. He'll fall back to the ground.

Iceman would also have to be an idiot to let Thor climb up and grab him.

"Levitating at a decent speed?" Levitation is stationary/vertical

I'm not quite sure the speed Hulk is going, but since he's taken down an Avengers Quinjet in midair (I'm guessing that goes around mach 1), intercepted Iron Man (going at terminal velocity) and an F-35 (which goes at around mach 2.6 and the pilot wouldn't be "a complete idiot") it's feasible to suggest he can take him from the air.

My point was that Ice Man has never flown to date, and that Thor could break the Ice slide he creates to bring him down.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajax24601: @the_stegman:

Steg, I wouldn't call Iceman fodder, here. (Again, ultimately it goes back to whether Mags can control Mjolnir or not to tango with the big hitters), so putting that aside, Iceman plays a good role.

Under the ASSUMPTION that Mags can control Mjolnir, he instantly strips them of Mjolnir (shields, arrows, guns and kills Iron Man). With that done, Storm and Mags can take to the air and plot out how they'll stop Hulk and Thor, but to address what you said, that leaves Iceman, Wolverine, Colossus and Mystique vs 3 (I included Hawkeye to make it even) enemies with no ranged abilities. The minute Steve, BW or Clint charge for a punch or kick, Bobby freezes them. And even if he can't freeze their whole body that quick, frozen legs or something to stop or slow down their attack until he can circle them freeze the rest could happen. Those three have to be in arms length to be a threat without their weapons, Iceman doesn't.

(But again, that's just addressing Iceman being fodder. The big deal comes back to what Mags can/can't do. If he's at the top of his game, X team has a chance, if he can't control Mjolnir, Thor could solo).

Ajax, if Hulk picks out Mags from the jump, then yeah, it's possible. He does leap fast enough if the fight starts in close proximity, Mags isn't paying attention and Hulk is already zeroed in on grabbing him at the start of it. He doesn't stand MUCH of a chance in that situation.

However, let's say Mags is already 100ft high when Hulk decides to gun for him- the minute they make eye contact and Hulk jumps upward, Mags is either going to move himself backwards/forwards/left/right to evade. And then he should REALLY focus on Hulk to avoid a close call like that again. I think if Mags isn't paying attention, or is 15ft from the ground, yeah, he's toast. But if he's looking at everyone from the sky, Hulk isn't jump blitz'ing him any ol' kinda way.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dre_savage: I agree with you. If Magneto can control Mjolnir and maintain control over his hammer then I see the X-men taking the majority. Magneto can BFR Hulk like he did Wolverine in DOFP by implanting metal inside of him or around him. Cap, Black Widow, Hawkeye and Ironman are pretty useless in a confrontation with Magneto, so with them having no defense or offense for Storm or Iceman's attacks, they will be made short work of almost surely.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling:

Exactly. Controlling Mjolnir via Mags, X Team. Controlling Mjolnir via Thor, Avengers. No one is surviving a shot by Thor on the X team, so he solos unless Mags is strong enough to take Mjolnir from him.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@storm_calling:

Exactly. Controlling Mjolnir via Mags, X Team. Controlling Mjolnir via Thor, Avengers. No one is surviving a shot by Thor on the X team, so he solos unless Mags is strong enough to take Mjolnir from him.

Or hold Thor in place before he even throws Mjolnir

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor:

Yup.

The thing is, I don't think he should be able to control Mjolnir. I think people said comic Mags has before, but that means Mag's powers are stronger than Odin's magic, which i think is bull.

BUT, comic world is what we go based off of, and there's no indication that Mags can control whatever metal Mjolnir is made of, so for that reason, he stands a GOOD chance in making this an X win.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is, I don't think he should be able to control Mjolnir. I think people said comic Mags has before, but that means Mag's powers are stronger than Odin's magic, which i think is bull.

Yeah Comic Mags did control Mjolnir, but I see what your saying although Mjolnir IS a type of metal regardless of the magic that surrounds the hammer. Magneto is only controlling the metal aspect of the hammer, there is no magic involved unless Magneto thinks he can pick up then the magical incantation goes into play. What i'm saying is...it makes sense for Magneto to repel or fling or push back Mjolnir because REALLY Mjolnir is nothing, but a metal hammer when gravity and magnetism comes into play...so technically the spell has no superiority when it's going against magnetism and gravity.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man is useless, Thor's torso and arms are covered in metal, Cap gets beaten senesless with his own shield, Widow gets shot by her own guns ...and Banner could be BFR'd by either Storm or Erik. I give the Muties a healthy majority out of 10 fights

If Avengers are given prep, well that could make things interesting.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see hulk as the only real threat here. Could be a close match.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Floopay

Mags stomps everyone but Hulk and Thor. Who basically can individually solo this.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SirDrProfessor

Ok here is how it goes down.

Mags stomps everyone

1. Wraps up Hulk in some rebar then drops Yankee stadium on him. GG

2. Freezes Thor in place before he can do anything, then drops the empire state building on him. GG

3. Iron Man... poor Iron man :(

4. Cap has a shield... made of metal.... GG

5. Black Widow has weapons.... made of metal.... GG

Doctor_Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Magneto can control the Mjolnir its pretty much game over. He can already make Iron Man, Captain América and Hawkeye pretty much useless taking away their toys, if he can do the same to Thor, Hulk wont be enough tonwin this.

People forget how OP the Xmen cinematic universe is. Just compare their respective Quicksilvers.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix:

I know Mjolnir is metal and all that, but it's still engulfed in magic from Odin. Mjolnir also probably weighs 10lbs, something Hulk could lift with an eyelash, but because of Odin, can't budge (or shouldn't be able to). Mjolnir is metal, something Mags could fling like a frisbee, but because of Odin, shouldn't be able to.

I just hate that.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are Mystique, Colossus, and Iceman here? They offer little to the team in this fight...should put nightcrawler, beast, and cyclops in or something...anyway...If mags takes out IM then Wolvie can most likely handle Cap and BW for at least awhile... Storm can put in work in the air and the Hulk is a non factor to her...(movie hulk doesn't hurt women) The biggest factor here is MCU Thor having many high end feats in the movies and the x-men team lacks any high end feats w/ the exception of Mags...and maybe a few durability feats for wolvie. Really this is all dependent on how mags can or can't counter Thor...If he can X-men can win....if not...Avengers.....

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix:

I know Mjolnir is metal and all that, but it's still engulfed in magic from Odin. Mjolnir also probably weighs 10lbs, something Hulk could lift with an eyelash, but because of Odin, can't budge (or shouldn't be able to). Mjolnir is metal, something Mags could fling like a frisbee, but because of Odin, shouldn't be able to.

I just hate that.

No no I get that I know what you mean, but you have to realize this Magneto isn't even touching the Hammer so the spell "who so ever be worthy etc etc does not matter because a different force a natural force at that takes priority than the spell. You MUST keep in mind always that hammer no matter what.........it's made of metal. I think this is a good example of how natural forces and magical forces don't always mix. Yes your right it is engulfed in magic well I wouldn't say engulfed more like surrounded by it more like a small shield around the hammer, but guess what it's still metal LOL.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers should take this with a few casualties.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@buildhare said:

well Loki was able to pierce Thor with a dagger & Logan has cut through pretty much everything he claws at.(he may lack Lokis strength) But during the training scene in X-Men 3 Logan suggests being thrown like a bullet, so it is very likely the thought would come to at least logans mind

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#47  Edited By HellionVulcan

Avengers win due to Thor & Hulk.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Magneto disposes of Cap and Widow first not fatally, but putting them out for the remainder of the fight for sure.. And then gets overwhelmed by the combined might of Thor,Hulk and Iron-man(Though Iron-man sustains obviously serious damage . And the remaining X-men are a cake walk for the three Avengers.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buildhare said:

well Loki was able to pierce Thor with a dagger & Logan has cut through pretty much everything he claws at.(he may lack Lokis strength) But during the training scene in X-Men 3 Logan suggests being thrown like a bullet, so it is very likely the thought would come to at least logans mind

Adamantium is great, but Logan hasn't cut through anything as durable as Thor.

The only truly durable opponent he has fought stomped him (Silver samurai)

With regards to him being thrown, Colossus threw him into something stationary and Magneto has never manipulated Logan in such a manner. Its unreasonable to assume this could be used effectively against Hulk and Thor.

Avatar image for deactivated-61c1f20acb732
deactivated-61c1f20acb732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen. Magneto takes out Iron Man, and disarms Cap, Thor and BW.