Marvel Free For All Civil War

marvelnerd360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's finally here! Marvel Civil War Free For All. Basically it's every super hero and villain in the Marvel Universe from Spider-Man and Ms Marvel to Slapstick and the Living Tribunal to Vance Astro and Magneto pitted against each other. No teaming, no prep, morals on, regular characters. Any deceased characters such as the Executioner, Victoria Hand etc. who have not been resurrected are back on their feet for this battle. It's a bit like the Secret Wars on the Battleworld but a lot, lot bigger.

So, who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Them... and lots more!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

TOAA.

and the Living Tribunal to Vance Astro

I actually thought you meant the mod.

marvelnerd360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In fact, I myself am not sure yet! I've come to the conclusion that it's either gonna be one of those powerful cosmic entities or Maestro Hulk. However, it may even be regular Hulk himself through raw strength and anger who might eventually be able to kill Maestro (or someone else does that while Hulk beats the hell out of some other character like T'Challa or Yondu). Having said that, some of the all-rounders from the Avengers like Thor or Sentry have a little chance, at least of killing some folk before maybe getting killed themselves. However, Mr Immortal and Firebird have a chance as they cannot be killed. (Firebird will be a problem, however Craig not so much, a) because he has no attack levels and b) because he only revives every 10 minutes, so you could get him down, stand victorious for a few minutes and then when it's all over, Craig appears and goes 'Oh no I lost' etc.

This is still pretty open for me. Hate to say it but there's some people you know won't last long. For example, Microchip and Gwen Stacy and Gyrich and people with no actual powers will last for about a minute (two if they hide inside the Blob, maybe). But then there's the super heroes with slightly better physicals or maybe some mystical ability who still won't last long, like Hawkeye and Cosmo (the intergalactic dog). Then slightly better we have people like Daredevil and Black Widow/Panther and Bucky and Blade and maybe even Captain America. However, Magneto and Deadpool and most X-whatever associated people are on similar *just superhuman* levels, except for those massively unmatched like Storm and Captain Britain and even Logan at times. Bishop is not powerful though. Not enough. And Gambit, though he has the vast manipulation ability to charge energy into objects and make them explode, what does he do half the time? Throw pink glowing playing cards in hope it might give someone a papercut. He gets stomped by even Jubilee.

Then there's the powerhouses, like Apocalypse, Wendigo, Osborn, Amora, Namor, Reed Richards, perhaps even Hank Pym. Ultron and Jane Foster (as Thor) also make this with people like Thing, Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Cage even, Iron Fist and maybe even Human Torch (both versions). Blob is powerful too.

And then there's the people who everyone runs and hides from. Abomination, Hulk, Thor, Sentry, Galactus, Adam Warlock, Slapstick, Firebird, Black Bolt, Wanda, Loki, Groot, Juggernaut, Onslaught, even Mr Immortal, not forgetting people like Champion, Grandmaster, Eternity, Infinity, Thanos, Odin, Abraxas, Nova, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Celestials, Ego the Living Planet, and many more. I am still too open on this. Who do you think wins?

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stan Lee Solos everyone here 1000 times over

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current MM or current LT wins easily.

Impossible to know which one of them however.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Nah

marvelnerd360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marvelnerd360

I'm thinking One-Above All, aka Prime Celestial. The Living Tribunal's corpse was found by Iron Man and Uatu recently, and the Prime Celestial was presumably the one to do it. In this environment the Infinity Stones/Cosmic Cube do not exist, so I think that's my mind made up.